Project Aquarius - Log 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited a minute, then two, and when it became obvious that the power wasn't coming back on nor anyone coming to help him, he turned to the ladder right next to the elevator, taking it down to the proper floor. Even though gravity did most of the work for him, it was still exhausting, and showed him just out of shape he was. He'd have to visit the gym more often after this. He opened up the emergency door and quickly jogged down the hallway to Nixie's tank room. The doors wouldn't open automatically, so he had to open up a small panel on the side of it and utilize a hand crank to open it manually, just enough to allow him to enter.

There wasn't a soul there on the first floor. At first, he thought maybe they'd evacuated. He knew there were two ways to get to just about any floor necessary in an emergency, but surely he'd have passed or seen at least one person on the way down there, right? He held out some hope that they'd be on the second floor, quickly ascending the stairs to the top. What he found there was a single person, female in profile, and not anyone he recognized on his team. All the women as part of his team were modest, nerdy, girl next door types at best, the sort that were there because they loved the science, certainly not people like Mei.

This woman was different. Her breasts were modest in comparison to her height, probably the upper range of B's if he were of the mind to care to guess, about around Evelyn's height, if maybe an inch or two taller. Her body was curvaceous, with a shapely ass, and as she turned to face him, he noted her thighs were surprisingly thick, with no gap to speak of. The red glow of the emergency lights shone off of her skin, damp, as if she'd just gotten out of the water. The gears in his head spun slowly at first, then even faster.

"Nixie.."

He felt an overwhelming sense of danger as she began to step toward him, and he stepped backward in fear, right off of the top stair behind him. He fell backwards, for all of two inches, and then stopped. His gaze turned up toward Nixie, noting that one thing on her remained despite the newly evolved humanoid body she'd taken: the lantern attached to her forehead, dangling high by a length of skin and nerve, glowing brightly. She was devoid of any kind of hair, her body perfectly smooth.

"Hello, Rylan." She motioned in his direction, and he drifted slowly down the stairs, landing on his feet at the bottom. "I've missed you."

"I, uh.. I've missed you too, Nixie.." He said, trying to regain his balance after having been floating for several seconds at an odd angle.

She paused a moment, seeming to stare into his soul, only to be satisfied that he seemed genuine and was merely apprehensive at the change. He felt strange, as if someone were pressing against his brain at that time, but the sensation was fleeting and didn't seem to affect him any, but it still left him a bit unnerved. She sauntered her way slowly down the stairs to join him, hand outstretched as if meaning to touch him, but she suddenly stopped.

"They're coming," she said with a low growl escaping her lips, lantern lighting brightly. He could hear boots marching rapidly against the solid rock floors, now that his attention wasn't completely on her. She stepped forward and left the tank room, and the moment she appeared, he heard gunshots.

He quickly ducked on instinct, lowering himself to the floor, even if he didn't really have to. She didn't seem to be scathed one bit, making quick sweeping motions with her hands. He heard shouts, and then suddenly, silence. He dared himself to stand, peeking out the door, expecting to find bodies. Instead, he found nothing remaining, except for a handful of weapons littering the ground. She was using so much power that she was tearing her enemies apart with simple gestures. Then it hit him: that's what happened to his research team. No wonder he didn't meet any of them on the way in. They were Nixie's first victims.

With the CMI response neutralized, she turned back toward him, the lantern attached to her steadily dimming. "You were always so good to me, Rylan." She smiled, stepping toward him, pressing her body against his. "Let's live together, forever. We'll take care of anyone who opposes us. You can breed me anytime you want. We'll have as many children as you desire. I want only you." She softly pushed him back against the wall, reaching her hands down to rub at the crotch of his uniform. Like it or not, his body reacted; she was the perfect woman, color of her skin and some minor details aside, but he couldn't quite see her usual blue skin with the red emergency lights on.

"I don't know if I can do that here, I mean, this is all happening very quickly.." He felt that strange sensation in his head again, then it quickly subsided. "Nixie, are you poking around in my head?"

She glowed a dark violet without warning, still not in complete control of her emotions. The streaks of it flowed from the top of her head, down to her feet, not unlike when she was a fish, or dolphin-like. "I'm sorry. I don't normally. I just want answers quickly and that's the way to get them." She began to glow a bright red, a color not dissimilar to the emergency lights around them. "I'll be good for you."

"If you want to be good, you can't just simply destroy anyone you think is going to stop you, Nixie," he explained to her, cringing lightly as he felt a wave of anger crash over him. The glowing on Nixie stopped.

"They want to keep us apart! They don't understand my love for you, OUR love for each other!" She snarled in an inhuman sort of way, a low clicking suddenly sounding from her throat, the sort that hit him right in the core when so close to her. There was a burst of some sort of energy that released from her, nothing he could possibly begin to describe, strong enough to force the thick stone behind her to collapse in an almost perfect orb.

"Nixie. You're scaring me.." He said sadly, to which she responded by glowing a dark blue.

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried. All I want to know is if I'm attractive enough for you now... and if you'll finally breed me..." She whispered, reaching up to softly rest her hands on his shoulders, fingers trembling as if she were terrified of the potential answer, or maybe, desperately trying not to read his mind for it. Perhaps she'd gotten so used to doing so that it was a genuine challenge not to, even in the face of the person she'd never done it to until now. Either way, she glowed a bright white, enough to light up the hallway and nearly blind him.

Trying his best to ignore the bright white glow emanating from her, he reached up to take her trembling hands, noting the sharp nails at the end of her fingers, as well as webbing when her fingers were splayed. "Yes, you're attractive enough now." She let out a sigh of relief. He felt a little guilty saying it that way, like he'd rejected her every time because of her looks and not because they were entirely separate species. "And I'll breed you." He smiled at her. "But you'll have to promise not to hurt anyone else."

"But I can't make that promise." The white glow died down now for a more apprehensive purple. "They're going to try to hurt me. Hurt us."

"I know, I know." He whispered to her. "They're scared of you. They're probably terrified and think I have control over you. But you're your own person now, Nixie, and you have to follow our rules. Killing people isn't what good girls do."

She nodded at him slowly. "I've been waiting a long time," she whispered to him, pulling away and sauntering off toward the nearby bedroom that he called his own. The way she moved reminded him exactly of when Evelyn did so, perhaps because that's how she felt it should be done, or had seen it done somehow. "I want you to breed me."

"... right now?" He looked around. "They could send more any minute now." Assuming they had more. He wasn't entirely certain. He wasn't exactly privy to that information.

"I will handle them if they do send more," she reassured him. "I will protect you."

He followed along with her somewhat reluctantly, and probably shouldn't have been surprised when she waved the door shut behind him the moment he crossed the threshold. The emergency lights flickered, and then turned off as they suddenly shattered, leaving them in the dark. Then, like a beacon, she began to glow, her bright red bioluminescence beckoning him toward her. She turned to face him, watching him as he began to cross the room toward her. He could see the smile on her face, genuine, inviting. Her breasts lacked nipples that he could see, yet still gave off the feeling that she was fully aroused, perhaps because they were so perky.

He unzipped his uniform, pulling it off of himself, a somewhat easier task because he hadn't had it on all day. He kicked it aside and took in the sight of her, noting the light glow from her lantern, barely visible with the red light emanating off of her. He stepped toward her, feeling more confident than he had been earlier, reaching out to grab hold of her hips. He was a bit taller than her, so she had to lift her hands to rest them on his shoulders and turn her head up to meet his gaze properly. He could feel her hands trembling again, fingers curling inward lightly, as if trying her best not to pull him in. He leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers. They were surprisingly soft, if a bit colder than he'd anticipated, and not at all unpleasant to feel against his own.

As if sensing this, she began to glow a brighter red, her chest rising and falling faster with each passing second. When he broke the kiss, she seemed to already be completely beside herself, shaking like a leaf. Jets of white coloration flashed in time with the lustful red that dominated her skin, and she looked up into his eyes. Just like before, her glow extended to her irises as well, making them stand out in the relative darkness of the bedroom. "I'll be the perfect mate," she whispered to him, reluctantly releasing him and turning back around to face the bed, lowering herself to it on all fours and crawling toward the center of it.

He watched her as she took her position in the middle of the bed, slowly swaying her ass from left to right to entice him and draw him forward. He took in the sight, momentarily finding it ironic that he, of all people, would be the first to make love to an alien creature, let alone one that originated from the oceans of Keanos, impossibly tiny at the start compared to the larger humanoid form she'd evolved into since. He also felt the need to appreciate that she'd taken almost everything he'd said about the 'perfect woman' to heart, and gotten onto her hands and knees for him. About the only thing that she didn't follow through on was hair. Was it something she'd forgotten, or simply wasn't capable of making herself grow?

He climbed into bed and took his position behind her, watching her spread her lower legs out just enough to allow him to get in close. He gripped the base of his cock and gently slashed against her slit. In the slow red-white pulsing, which also extended to her crotch, he could see that her pussy wasn't quite traditional, with no labia minora to speak of. Her slit was so almost impossible to see without being close, or exposing it by probing around the area. When he put pressure on the area, he watched her usually consistent bioluminescence explode and expand almost like a detonated firework, with the focus at the center of the pressure, radiating outward in the colors she was displaying, and then turning to streaks that scattered off elsewhere along her body, eventually trailing downward toward her feet as per usual.

He heard her release a soft moan from the sensation of his warm cock against her, and then a deeper one as he applied a little pressure to her. Out of curiosity, he gave her ass a firm slap, which left a red-white handprint that lingered for several seconds. The impact created more light that spread out over nearly her entire left side, then showered down toward her left leg, only to disappear at the tips of her toes. He continued the slow movements of his cock against her slit, his curiosity only serving to get the better of him once again. He became eager to know what she'd feel like.

So he lined himself up with her, and applied just the right amount of pressure to get her to open up around him a little, but he didn't get far. It was a challenge, Nixie just far too tight to easily take. "Nixie. I need you to relax a little. I can't breed you if I can't get inside you."

"I don't know if I can," she whined to him, body still trembling. "But I will try. What should I do?"

"Take a deep breath, slowly in, and slowly out. I know you're probably still getting used to your lungs, but that's one way we relax," he explained to her. She did as she was told, taking a slow breath in, then a slow breath out, at a consistent pace. Gradually, he felt her begin to relax, and the next time he applied pressure to her, he was able to actually slip into her and slowly fill her up. It didn't quite feel the same way as a woman's, he noted, and there was a distinct lack of the usual friction, as she was slicker than anyone he'd fucked before. Her insides felt as though they were nearly perfectly smooth, and he felt as though maybe that was normal for something that was once a fish.

As if to make up for this, he felt her insides begin to undulate, gripping at his cock and milking him with a far greater degree of accuracy than he'd ever felt from a human woman. He shuddered, hands reaching up to grip her hips, pulling her slowly back into him in order to bottom out. He'd expected to bump her cervix, but no matter what he did to get deeper, he felt nothing of the sort. In the back of his mind, he expected that perhaps she simply had an egg sack or something similar. Not entirely pleasant to think about in the heat of the moment, but he just couldn't help but take full advantage of the scientific benefits of this sort of thing.

Nixie looked back at him, momentary flashes of dark blue giving away her worry. "Does it not feel good? Why won't you move? Am I doing something wrong?" She asked, her rapid fire questions only seeming to create more streaks of dark blue that overwhelmed the red and white she'd been glowing until then.

"Relax, it's fine, and it feels good. I was just enjoying you and our new closeness," he smiled at her, gripping her hips a bit more firmly. The pressure of his fingers radiated that dark blue. "Watch." He pulled slowly out of her, feeling her insides gripping him tightly, as if desperate not to let him go.

"No! Don't pull out, please!" She wailed in desperation, staring back at him sadly.

Without any warning, he began to slide back into her, their bodies bumping firmly as he bottomed out once again, forcing her body to buck from the impact. Her eyes widened, mouth opening in a deep moan as she realized what he was doing. No doubt she'd forgotten that sex wasn't simply just slide in, cum, and move on, that there was more involved in it, and she'd simply been far too eager in the moment to recall. She seemed more keen to let instinct take over. Just to start, he set a slow but deep pace, ensuring she felt every inch deep inside her each time. She clawed at the mattress in her pleasure, which made him glad that it wasn't likely they'd be coming back here again, since she was already beginning to tear at it beyond repair.

Another of the things he'd noticed is that she lacked a clit, maybe just another thing she simply couldn't manage to mimic. Not an enormous issue, seeing as it was clear she was extremely sensitive everywhere else that mattered, but if she'd been controlling and feeling each woman's pleasure up until this point, surely she knew about it. Still, it made it difficult to keep his hands busy besides her hips or her waist, depending, but she did have breasts he was eager to attempt to get his hands on. In this position, that wasn't the easiest thing to do, so he waited patiently for his opportunity.

"It's even better feeling it myself than through the other girls.." She groaned, body still undulating slowly in his grasp. ".. I wish I could've had this sooner. But I'm glad it's with you, Rylan, my love." Barely a few minutes in, and her body began to fail her, or at least, her muscles did. Having only left the cocoon barely twenty minutes prior, it was clear that she didn't really have the stamina or strength to keep herself up on all fours for longer than she'd anticipated the mating to last. He felt her fall forward onto her stomach, trying to catch her, but her slick skin made him fail that attempt miserably. It also had the unfortunate side effect of making him slip out of her, his cock slapping against his belly as a result of the sudden movement.

So he followed through in the way he felt was most natural to him, moving to lay down atop her, wrapping arms around her to take hold of her breasts firmly. He again noted the lack of nipples, so he had even less to focus on, but she gasped in pleasure as he began to fondle and squeeze her, which made it feel like less of a loss. When she'd fallen prone, her legs had moved tightly together, and remained that way when he mounted her, grinding his cock against her thighs slowly. Because her skin seemed to be naturally slick, there was no lubrication needed, and it felt amazing. He kept this up for nearly half a minute, then tried to slide into her again. The double edged sword of slick skin is that trying to get back into her again without guidance was damn near impossible, and his hands were already predisposed.

"A little help, Nixie?" He whispered to her, and she followed through immediately. He felt something grasp the base of his cock, not unlike a hand, but there was no warmth, nor coolness. The lantern glowed lowly as she used telekinesis to angle his cock properly, holding him in place at the perfect angle to sink right back into her. He let out a low hum of pleasure as he returned where he was beginning to feel like he belonged. "Mmm. You're such a good girl.."

She panted heavily, body trembling as he began to fuck her again, deep, hard, the sounds of their bodies slapping together echoing through the room. The white from earlier was disappearing, making way for an entirely new combination of colors, a pink-red, which he simply chalked up to pure lust, or perhaps, just the mixture of lust with love. He bottomed out inside her, and she gasped deeply. "Yes! Yes, I'm your good girl, Rylan!" She whimpered out to him, pushing her ass back against him. "Breed me! I need your seed, my love.."

She'd caught on pretty quickly that he loved that sort of talk, and that he had a penchant for dirty talk himself, and he played up his part of it. There was plenty of evidence so far that no matter how human she looked, biologically, there were just things that she couldn't copy. There was enough research on her to know that her sort normally deposited their eggs for males to ejaculate onto. So while he was certain she didn't have a traditional uterus, she instead probably compromised and gave herself an egg sack. So the next part just came naturally to him.

"Do you want me to cum deep inside you, Nixie? I can fill you up, cover every one of your eggs with my fertile seed," he whispered into her ear, picking up the pace of his thrusts a little bit in response. The more he fucked her, the more she trembled, and it was clear that she just wasn't quite built for the kind of lengthy 'breeding' ritual that humans engaged in. A perfect example of being careful what you wished for.

"Rylan, please... I want my eggs soaking in your seed! That's all I want!" She cried out to him in response. He took an extra moment to appreciate the fact that she was probably the single strongest thing on the planet, and here she was, underneath him, completely vulnerable and begging for his seed. Then, his thoughts turned briefly to wondering how the hell he, or even they, were going to get out of this mess they were in.