Project Aquarius - Log 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught the lantern glow lightly, and he felt his concerns melt away. There was only one thing that was important to him now, and he knew she'd not want him distracted forever. He gripped her a bit tighter, and poured all of his focus into her. His hands slipped down from her breasts, and she heaved a sigh of relief, clearly beginning to get overwhelmed by everything, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer himself, not that he wanted to hold back now.

In any other circumstance, he probably would have lasted a few minutes longer, but he felt his endurance melting away as she expertly milked his cock every time he bottomed out inside her. It was an amazing sensation, and she seemed to only get better with every passing second, and soon knew exactly what to do and when to do it, which meant his pleasure was damn near at peak at all times.

The moment he felt that he couldn't last any longer, she seemed to grow excited, writhing and undulating beneath him still in a desperate dance. She pushed her ass back against him even more eagerly, seeming to practically share in the sensation, and soon, he bottomed out inside her and released. He couldn't remember the last time he'd cum so hard, or so much, and she arched her ass up toward him in a way that angled him downward, so gravity would make all that thick seed dribble deeper into her.

When he began to pull free of her, she gasped and telekinetically pulled him back in. "Every drop. I want every drop."

"What do you say, then?" He teased her, giving her ass a firm slap.

"P-please!" She cried out to him from the slap.

He remained inside her the entire time, even throughout his afterglow, and when he began to go soft, she finally allowed him free. He settled in comfortably beside her, watching her scootch over and rest her head on his chest. She was still panting, but less than before, and soon she began to relax and return to normal. Or as normal as a fish-humanoid-alien could be. He nuzzled affectionately against her, and she returned the favor, glowing light red from head to toe, with the occasional streak of pink.

"So. Are you satisfied?" He asked curiously, gently running his fingers along her scalp, momentarily entertained by the red light his gentle pressure left behind, which soon either disappeared or trickled down her body.

"It was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. When I shared in Kim's pleasure, I didn't imagine that I would only feel a little bit of it. It was very overwhelming then," she explained, continuing slow, affectionate nuzzles against his chest. "But this was amazing! I want to do it more and more with you. I want to have hundreds of children with you, Rylan. I want... I want to take over Keanos with you. We can take over everything if we want. I know you've been reluctant about it, but I think we can accomplish much together."

He watched her closely, examining her eyes, noting the red hues of her irises glowing in the relative darkness. Again, that reluctance crept in, and he frowned at her. "I really don't know.." His eyes drifted up toward her lantern as it lit up a little, drawing his attention. ".. but maybe. I think if we worked together on this, we'd be unstoppable."

She nodded in agreement with him. "I can teach you."

"Teach me?" He asked, his eyes meeting hers again. "What do you mean?"

"How to open your mind," she explained, one of her palms rubbing soothingly against his chest. If she minded the hair he had there, she didn't show it. "How to become, um.."

"Well, humans call it psychic powers, or like, psionics. When you move stuff with your mind, we refer to that as telekinesis, and when you speak to people with your mind, that's telepathy," he explained to her.

She smiled down at him. "There's more, though. I haven't shown you everything I can do. But I will, in time." She glanced down to his cock, still mostly flaccid, and she used her free hand to reach slowly down to touch it. At first, gentle, as if worried she might hurt him, and then, she wrapped her hand around it to stroke him slowly, trying to get him hard again.

"What? You want to clean me off?" He smirked down at her.

She tilted her head in her curiosity, beginning to glow a light yellow color. "Clean you off?"

"Sometimes, if I want to feel a little more pleasure, I'll ask my partner to clean my cock with their mouth and tongue," he explained.

"It makes you feel good?" She asked, wasting no more time, not even waiting for a response. She slipped down his body, opened her maw, and took him into it, her entire body starting to flood with a brilliant pink color.

He immediately grabbed hold of her head softly to stop her. "Whoa, hey, the teeth, careful with the teeth!" He knew that they'd been present, that she hadn't retracted them as she usually did, and he had little desire to have his cock cut to ribbons by someone completely new to blowjobs. She pulled away and smiled back at him, letting him see that the teeth were now retracted. With no more danger, he relaxed, and savored the unique feel of her mouth. It was almost completely smooth as well, but she used her lips in a unique way to add a firmer suction to him than he'd felt from a human woman. For the first few minutes, he felt her just experimenting, tasting, feeling.

Her inexperience was obvious, sort of like a woman giving her first blowjob while trying her best to imitate what she'd seen in porn. Or, in this case, all the times she'd seen it done on him. Her tongue, wider than normal, was able to wrap almost completely around him in a way that added a unique sensation to her movements, and it made him moan out to her upon feeling it. She pulled off of him almost immediately after, licking her lips. "Did that feel good?"

"Hell yeah, that was amazing. I don't think I've ever felt that before. Your mouth is completely different from a human woman's, same with your tongue. In a good way," he quickly added, to avoid her feeling sad or worried. "I don't think anything needs changing."

She smiled brightly at him. "You taste good. A little like me. But you have a distinct taste too."

"Well, that's 'cause I was inside you for a moment, your, uh... egg tube?" He laughed lightly. She gave him an amused look and said nothing, watching him closely. "I really don't know what to call it, it's not really a vagina, so.."

"Just call it a vagina, or something like it. I'd prefer it that way. I want to feel more human."

"Okay, okay." He raised his hands in mock surrender, then tried to use the situation to his advantage. "But only if you suck me off."

She grinned a little at him. "Can we compromise?"

"Of course." He shivered lightly as she used her mind now to stroke at him, keeping him hard. "Let's negotiate."

"Oh, yes, negotiate! That's the word I was looking for." She began to glow her rainbow of colors, her excitement palpable now. "When you're ready to cum, I want you to do it inside me."

"Your mouth, or your pussy?"

"Pussy." She nodded at him. "I want to be bred again."

He hummed lightly at that. "Okay then, Nixie, tell me how you intend to do that."

She paused, her eyes searching his, a strange sight when she was glowing that multitude of colors. It died down after a moment, in favor of a light green color. "Um." She looked up at him. "Can I get on top of you and take control this time?"

He nodded at her in agreement. "Sure. But next time we do this, I want to cum in your mouth, so you can get a good taste of it."

She seemed to get excited again that her first real negotiation was successful and in her favor. "Yes! I want to know what it tastes like." She licks her lips a little. "I am curious, but do we have an agreement?"

"I believe so. Shake on it?" He extended a hand out to her. She reached out to take hold of his hand, shaking it firmly. "Excellent."

With all the excitement expected from her, she immediately lowered her head onto him again, but this time, glowing her rainbow of colors, with pink being the most prominent one of it all. He released a soft sigh of pleasure, loving that she began to use her tongue to lavish his cock with all the attention she could muster. He closed his eyes, leaned his head back, and savored the unique sensation. One new thing he'd noticed was that her tongue was a little rougher than normal. Not necessarily in a bad way, certainly nothing like a cat's tongue, but it's absolutely more friction than he'd anticipated.

As if sensing the fact that he was close, she picked up her speed, bobbing her head and keeping that tongue curled around his cock. He was absolutely certain that she was going to take him to climax and let him fill her mouth, but she suddenly pulled off his cock with a wet pop, straddled him, and sat down onto his throbbing dick with a deep moan. She timed it absolutely perfectly, far more than he could have if left to his own devices. He reached out to grab her hips, ensuring she took him to the base, and she undulated her body wildly. Her pussy was a little less enjoyable for the express purpose of his own selfish pleasure, but she made up for it with that miraculous control of her insides.

He practically saw stars when he came up into her, shuddering, his grip on her causing lustful pink to radiate from each contact point. He arched his back, toes curling a little, as she milked him for every little drop. It wasn't until he heard her let out a gasp that he opened his eyes to look up at her. "What? What's wrong?"

"It's falling out of me.." She whispered in disappointment, using her fingers to scoop it up as it flowed out from between their coupling. When he laughed at that, she gave him a cross look, a deep red on her face, a mix between embarrassment and anger. ".. stop laughing!" She complained. "What if my eggs aren't fertilized?"

"Sweetheart, I'm going to be straight with you here for a moment, that first load did the trick," he chuckled, and she seemed to blush all over her body with a bright red. "If you want it all in you, you'd have to be beneath me."

"If it's you, I don't mind," she leaned down to kiss his lips, a somewhat clumsy movement, a bit like her first with every experience so far. She was emulating what she'd seen. She slowly pulled off of him, moving to her knees next to him to take him, still somewhat hard, back into her mouth to clean him.

"Teeth!" He called out to her when he realized they were back, and she quickly flashed an apologetic red, retracting her teeth and focusing on cleaning him again. It doesn't take her particularly long, and soon, she pulls off of him with a wet pop.

"It's time." She looked back at him with a smile, standing tall and hopping off the bed. "They took full advantage of my lapse of self-restraint."

Rylan stood and pulled his uniform back on, sealing it. It wouldn't do much to stop bullets, but he figured they wouldn't be aiming at him initially anyway. He followed along behind her when she opened the door and stepped outside confidently, kneeling down to grab one of the few guns that had survived Nixie's initial onslaught, an assault rifle that utilized plasma technology to create balls of superheated energy that exploded on contact. It didn't sound too deadly, but apparently, the concussive energy of the tiny explosion was more than enough to send someone flying into a wall and kill them on impact, if the concussive force didn't first.

He checked it to ensure the battery was properly loaded, turned off the safety when he found it, and jogged to catch up with her. "So, what's the plan?" He asked her, looking around the elevator area. At some point, the elevator had been powered back on, probably through some emergency backup source. The platform rested on their level, ready to take them up. When Nixie didn't respond, he gently nudged her. "If we can get up to my submersible, we could leave that way."

She shook her head in response. "We won't be able to go up."

"Why?" He asked, though he wouldn't have to wait long for an answer. An explosion rocked the entire mountain, and while Nixie remained standing, Rylan toppled over. He looked up in time to see movement high above them, even through the red emergency lights. "Oh shit, they're definitely taking you extremely seriously. They're trying to bring down the entire mountain or something!"

Nixie motioned toward Rylan, pulling him to the emergency ladder. She didn't stop to climb down, instead, floating them quickly underneath the elevator platform and sending them hurtling downward into a freefall. Mesa Verde, he knew from looking at the maps, went down for at least four hundred stories, so they had plenty of falling to do. He tried his best not to completely panic, putting all of his faith in her, her lantern glowing so brightly that it easily overpowered the emergency lights and illuminated the elevator shaft.

He caught a glimpse of the numbers spray painted on the walls as they zipped by. B100. B140. B200. B260. All far too fast for him to fully comprehend, but he knew they were running out of time. "Nixie, Mesa Verde is only about four hundred stories down!" He called out to her. "We're approaching that really fast!" He heard a deafening bang up above, and the vicious rending of metal. He reached out to try to grab her, but she was just out of reach. B280. B320. "Nixie!" He called out to her, even though she seemed to be more focused than he'd ever seen her before. B340. B370. B390.

He closed his eyes and braced for an impact that he knew would kill him instantly, but it never came. He opened his eyes again, only to find that they were still falling. B450. B510. B560. B620. "Holy shit. This place is way deeper than I thought. What the hell could they possibly need all this room for?" He whispered to himself, moments before he felt his stomach lurch, his body slowing. He could see the floor now, the bottom of the elevator shaft, with its own platform idle there. Someone had been down here recently. He took a glance at the number on the wall. B900.

Before he could say anything else, he felt her pull him forward telekinetically, through the open door. She reached back and slammed the door shut, just in time, as the thick steel was just barely enough to contain the energy of the rock coming to a sudden rest at the bottom of the elevator shaft. He stumbled, fell, and grunted. "I'm pretty sure I saw my life flash before my eyes." He slowly stood up, dusting himself off. "Nixie, how did you know that Mesa Verde was deeper than four hundred stories?"

"I found out from Evelyn," she explained. "While she was asleep in your room, I dug deep into her mind for information that would be relevant for us. They have a number of experiments on these deeper floors that are extremely dangerous, each with their own contingency plans. This last floor is an emergency escape." She motioned toward the nearby hallway, hewn from the rock of the mountain just as with all the others.

He walked alongside Nixie, only stopping when they made it to the other end. "Is there anyone on the other side?"

"I won't know until we open the door. I can't feel minds on the other end of thick metal in rooms like these." She said, placing her hand on the cold metal. Both of them peered in through the small window made of incredibly thick glass, allowing them to see that the bay was at least not flooded. "But it should be safe for us to enter." She manually raised the door, allowing them to look in. It was an enormous underwater docking bay, with a number of CMI submersibles held up by robotic arm, a common sight. He noticed that several were already missing. "I'll go first." She stepped forward, but no sooner had she crossed the threshold did klaxons begin to sound, and she was assaulted by a single person. A woman, more specifically.

He raised his rifle, but found that the two of them were locked in a frantic melee and there was no way for him to fire safely. He couldn't even see well, even with Nixie's lantern glowing, but she seemed more vicious than he'd ever seen her. As he looked for an opening, he discovered who exactly it was that had brazenly attacked Nixie.

It was Mei. He could recognize the woman just about anywhere. "Leave her alone!" He prepared to break into a sprint, fully ready to grab Mei and pull her off of Nixie, but the door slammed shut in front of him, sealing. The klaxons continued to sound, brilliant yellow lights signifying that the room was about to pressurize and fill with water. With the door closed, he quickly looked over the control panel of the door, trying to find an emergency stop or anything to slow the inevitable, but with the mountain running on emergency power, his options were limited.

"Oh God. Nixie!" He called to her, pounding frantically at the door. He wasn't even sure she could hear him, even if she wasn't locked in mortal combat with someone they once called friend. He could see Mei's lips moving, but had no idea what was being said. Then, Mei kicked Nixie away from her, out of sight of his window, and rushed for an open side door. She made a dive for it, but was suddenly yanked back by an invisible force, her eyes wide open in surprise. He watched in horror as the docking bay suddenly pressurized and Mei exploded into a fine mist of blood, bone chip, and sinew.

"Jesus Christ.." He whispered. He suddenly felt dizzy, stumbling to the wall nearby to lean against it. He vomited. He'd heard of those sorts of accidents happening before, sudden incredible pressure annihilating poor fools that were in the wrong place at the wrong time, but never thought he'd bear witness to it. He was certain that Nixie was dead as well. She had tremendous psychic power, but there was no way she could survive some 6000 PSI hitting her all at once from every angle. The submersibles, especially the emergency ones in the docking bay, were all designed to handle those sudden pressures without so much as breaking a sweat.

After several minutes, he braved standing to look through the window. The docking bay doors had shut, the water was nearly drained, and it was gradually returning to a normal pressure. When he was able to, he opened the door and quickly rushed in, looking around for any sign of Nixie. Though if she'd died like Mei had, there would've been no evidence of her to begin with, as all of it would've been swept out into the Keanosian ocean, to be sustenance for a multitude of sea creatures.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard a soft hiss, looking toward one of the nearby submersibles. Climbing out of it was Nixie, looking surprisingly none the worse for wear, if a little exhausted. "Nixie!" He quickly ran over to her, nearly slipping on the slippery metallic floor, the specialized soles of his uniform's feet his only saving grace. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, trembling from the rollercoaster of emotions in such a short time. "How did you even..?"

"I managed to get into this submersible nearby. Pretty sure I sealed it with less than a second to spare. Probably should've just let Mei escape, but I think she deserved it for what she did to you." She wrapped her arms around him, glowing a dark green of relief. "I guess I need to be more careful from now on."

"No kidding." He smiled at her, kissing her lips gently. "Should we leave? We're spoiled for choice." He looked over at the rest of the submersibles. "I'm sure I can pilot most of these."

She nodded tiredly. "I'll take your lead, Rylan." She leaned on him as he led her over to a larger submersible, a familiar research vessel with the CMI logo and a whole range of anti-Keanosian fauna defensive measures, nearly a must have this deep. He helped her in first, climbed in after her, and sealed them in. He double checked everything and ran diagnostics while they settled into their seats. Satisfied they wouldn't die horrific deaths like Mei, he sent the signal for the docking bay to open.