Project Furry329

Story Info
An experiment to evolve the human race.
1.2k words
3.4
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors announcement- first story I have ever wrote on here not sure how it will turn out, but I plan to turn this into a story that branches off into many other stories hope you all enjoy.

All characters are made up and are owned by me.

In this universe everything is the same as our universe it just takes place in the future.

------------------------------------------------

Project furry329

•Human/Animal modification

•Project idea: to modify and evolve the human species

•on-site staff count-(14)

•Head scientist and founder- Bryce Kel -Dr. Kel-

•Project location: CLASSIFIED

•Project start date- (03/03/2027)

------------------------------------------------

Dr. Kel's Recordings pulled from on-site server dating back to week 1 of project beginning to present

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 1

Bryce-"This is my first audio log for project Furry329 here I will post all updates on the progress of the project and notes for future reference"

Bryce-"For this project to work we have to use Female genomes for the experiment as these would be the easiest to control and manipulate for modifications of the specimen hopefully we can develop male genomes in the future but for now we will have to use female genomes"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 5

Bryce-"We have successfully created a way to splice the genomes of both organisms to form one genome we can now virtually splice almost any animal genome to a human genome our next step is to choose the animal we wish to splice with the human genome and find a way to create the specimens"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 16

Bryce-"We have had a horrible incident with the idea of a spontaneous creation pod which is to create a fully formed specimen in seconds but this resulted in the death of two employees from massive doses of radiation which essentially melted their brains and caused internal bleeding we are going back to the drawing board to find a different method to create a specimen"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 28

Bryce-"We have made a massive breakthrough in a prototype birthing pod in order to test that it could handle the complexity of human like organs and other various items we created a pig which has very similar organs and skin we now start on developing a specimen genome"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 39

Bryce-"We have now designed and tested a new specimen genome that is a Human/Fox genome we have modified it to have white and blue colored fur my design of course, one of the computers visually depict the specimen to have two hind fox legs, two human like fore arms, human like torso, fox tail, and a human/fox like head, human like head hair that shows to reach down to the mid neck, human genitalia, breast size appears to be an A-cup or B-cup, the color scheme of the specimen is mainly white but with blue streaks along the body and tail, height estimated to be 5'7'', and weigh around 110lbs so relatively skinny, we begin next week with specimen production"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 40

Bryce-"This week we started the first incubation test which failed, we have tried 34 different times and all failed, this time the fetus seems to be stable, the growth process will seem to take 12-13 weeks until then we will continue to monitor and report"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 52

Bryce-"The fetus seems to be progressing very well and has begun to show signs of life, the fetus has one week left in incubation, all twelve of us scientists are very excited"

Personal Audio Log andNotes-Week 53

Bryce-" The fetus has reached full maturity and has been found to not awake after birth and this has had us place her in a special containment room for further analysis, more on this as it progresses"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 55

Bryce-"After each passing day she grows more into the form that our computer rendered her to look like, she is still in a form of sleep coma as her body continues to finish forming. Strangely her body has no fur or form of hair anywhere yet, I hope we didn't mess this up"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 56

Bryce-"This week all of us and especially me were relieved as she has started growing fur and hair all along the body, she is still in a sleep coma. We believe that she has another week before she wakes and we will begin examination in a few hours to get a better reading on what to expect from her"

-(..3 hours later..)-

Scientist Ralph-"Hello I am Ralph filling in for Dr. Kel or I guess he just calls himself Bryce on these audio logs, Bryce is currently examining the creature while I record this log, Bryce has identified that the creature has a Larynx aka voice box, so we believe it will be able to speak assuming it learns English. Bryce has also identified that the creature has human-like finger nails for nails on its fore arms, the creature has also been identified by Bryce to have a brain 3/4 the size of a human brain, we wish to continue this examination but shall stop here to avoid harming the creature." Underlined sentence Erased from Log "(P.s. I think we should kill it because none of this is right and it is an abomination)"

Personal Audio Log and Notes-Week 57

Bryce-"This is it, It's finally here, our computer calculates that she will wake up within the next hour I will be suiting up in a few minutes to be assisting her for when she wakes, all other personal will be watching from the observation room!"

-(13 minutes later)-

Bryce's on suit recorder-"I am now suited up in my containment suit to prevent bringing bacteria or germs into her room, I am now entering her room"

Bryce-"it has been 23 minutes since I entered her room and so far she has moved very little"

Bryce-"she is moving more now and appears to be waking slowly"

Bryce-"She seems to be awake now still acting groggy though I am now sitting her up and trying to communicate with her"

Bryce-"Hello? Do you understand me? No? Ok She will have to learn English or we will have to find a way to teach her English almost instantly"

Bryce-"she seems to be taking in everything going on around her, she is also clearly confused and scared"

Bryce-"I am now going to check her immune system to see if she can handle us letting bacteria and germs in the room"

Bryce-"my immunimeter shows that her immune system is... STRONG?! This meter says that her immune system is stronger than mine, I'll have to look into it later but since she can handle us breaking bacteria containment then that means I can remove this bulky mask and headwear"

Bryce-"I'm going to remove my helmet ok? Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you ok? (audible click noise caught on recorder) (suit alert system-warning helmet unlatched please relatch helmet to prevent exposure)"

Bryce- (manual input after examination)-"after I had removed my helmet, I couldn't help but notice that she just stared at me until I left the room but I guess that she is just stunned from me removing my helmet and showing my real face poor girl this must all be so confusing for her"

-Resume of recording-

Bryce-"well I think we need to give you a name how about.........Rose!

End of recordings