Project Hyper Ch. 03

Story Info
Cadets have fun on their day off.
9.8k words
4.79
7.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
454 Followers

Day Off

General Myers walked through the main aisles of the training facility, being saluted by passing staff, cadets and all others under him. As he made a turn, the salutes suddenly stopped. The once buzzing corridor seemed primarily empty; even the lights were dimmer. General Myers' field of view showed the status of his cyber brain in an augmented reality interface. The latest message read, "Pausing sensorial monitoring". Turning off their surveillance without justification for a few minutes was a privilege only high-ranking officers retained in this facility.

He traversed through an obscure corner of the base where only a few would walk through. A General was out of place here. Myers opened the inconspicuous door and walked into a small, clearly improvised control room with a single female operator. The back wall was filled with holograms, projecting small screens in the air and constantly shifting from one angle to the next, "So, what is so important for me to be here personally?"

The nervous cadet swallowed dry. It would take a while before she could get used to the generals' presence. Usually, she just sent him the footage through his cyber brain. But that would leave a trail that could show up in future inspections or investigations. She had been ordered to be discrete, leaving no trace of her monitoring. The cadet nodded at the General, doing her best to muster confidence in her voice, "Sir, it's the Valliance squad, sir. Due to the nature of this new project involving them, I thought I shouldn't put any footage online. As you asked, I've been monitoring them, and their dormitories are umm... crowded."

The General stared at the cadet as if waiting for more, but it became clear she had no more to say, "And? Today is their day off. They earned it. It's completely normal for cadets to socialize."

"Well, yes, but..." The monitoring cadet tried to answer but couldn't find the words.

"But what? You better be direct while I still have some patience left." Said the General as calmly as he possibly could.

"Well... see for yourself." The cadet said as she moved out of the way, revealing the screen showing footage of the corridor outside the Valiance squad dormitories. The door opened, and a naked cadet stumbled out into the hall. Her legs were trembling, and her body was covered in sweat and a thick layer of cum. She bumped into the wall before the door, leaving a sticky stain, and went through the corridor. Weakened, she fell on her knees and then continued to crawl away. Her anus seemed partially prolapsed, and her pussy was gaping, leaking white fluids all over the floor. She held onto her soaked clothes in one hand, dragging herself a while longer before clumsily standing back up, finally turning a corner at the end of the hallway and disappearing from view.

The General leaned forward and touched the interface, rewinding the footage slightly and then zooming in on the cadet's bulging abdomen. Her belly was beautifully round, enough to cause her belly button to pop out. Her abdominal muscles struggled, As stretched as her skin. "Is she pregnant?" The General asked, "I thought that wasn't possible with these cadets. Doctor Wallace assured me we wouldn't run into these complications here."

The cadet by the monitor shook her head, "No sir, she wasn't like this when she went inside. I checked the footage." The operator responded as she skipped the footage further back, showing the same woman walking into the dormitories with two other friends. Her belly was indeed flat and toned as expected.

"Then how do you explain that bump?" The General innocently inquired, making the cadet blush.

" I'm afraid that the cause is... fluids. From the Valliance squad, new anatomy enhancements."

The General looked closely and saw the trail of white goo she left behind as she walked on the corridor, widening his eyes as he understood the situation. He turned his gaze to another monitor showing the inside of the dormitories. As he maximized that screen, the sound came on. Wet bodies clapping, guttural grunts, sensual moans and visceral screams suddenly filled the room as if several videos of a porn site had been opened simultaneously.

The orgy was unlike anything General Myers could have imagined possible. He almost gagged, finally witnessing why he was called here personally. The floor was completely wet and stained with white goo. The same was true for the bed bunkers surrounding the cadets. They somehow got cum on the ceiling! No one could have explained this to him remotely, and sending this footage online was risky.

General Myers stared for a few seconds before pulling back and adjusting the collar on his uniform. The man was blushing, even though he would never admit it, "Well, our rules allow soldiers to have intercourse during their days off. But this... I don't even think we have a rule for this. How long have they been doing this?" The General was now just curious about the limits of these young, enhanced soldiers and how long this could last.

"They have been at this for at least two hours now. It started with just four of the Valliance squad. But now, several cadets from other squads have passed through their dormitories. You can see some of them passed out at the corner over there. Others have left, like the woman you saw in the corridor footage."

The General almost choked in his own words, "Two straight hours? This better be restricted to their days off, or I will have to do something about it. I will not allow this treatment to interfere with training. Do you think they will go for much longer?"

"They have shown no signs of fatigue, sir. In fact, it seems like they are only getting more aggressive and also... bigger. Look at this footage". The operator brought up a paused video from one of the screens. It showed a close zoom on Adela Turečkova's hips, thrusting into another cadet in slow motion. As she reached a climax, her balls visibly clenched, pumping her load. Veins emerged under her pale skin around her massive ass cheeks and thighs. A surge caused them to swell as the operator paused the footage again.

"Fascinating." General Myers whispered to himself, then minimized the screen and muted the sound as he began to head out, "I'll order an immediate physical and psychological evaluation of the cadets who have been at the Valliance dormitory in the past couple of hours to make sure they are unharmed. I'll contact you in one hour to get a status on the situation."

"Sir, yes, sir!" The operator responded as she watched General Myers walk out of the room. She turned to the screen and watched the footage, her heart racing as a bead of sweat rolled down her forehead.

One hour later, the incoming call alerted the operator's cyber brain. She took her hand out of her pants, jumping on her seat as she composed herself. The General wanted a status, "They are still doing it, sir. And much harder than before," She said, clearing some of the sweat from her forehead, swiftly resuming her watch while touching herself.

-----------------------------------

ABOUT 3 HOURS EARLIER

Cadet Rama had been sprinting at her treadmill next to the field medic Kara Anderson for five minutes without rest, "Come on, Anderson! Is this the best you can do?" She teased, running at full speed.

Unlike her friend, Anderson kept a steady pace, ignoring the provocations and sticking to her training, "How mature of you, Rama. To come here and "compete" on the treadmill. I am testing my cardiovascular limits. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Sometimes, I think they should have given you more intelligence boosts."

Rama laughed but remained focused on her balance. Of course, she wasn't here just to sprint. She wanted to be with Anderson, watching her breasts bouncing as she ran. Every hour that passed only made Rama more obsessed. Her body was demanding sex to a level she never thought would be possible. At first, she just worked out and kept the desire at bay, but that wasn't working anymore.

The Indian operative kept sprinting for a few more minutes until Anderson finally stopped running. She got off the treadmill and looked at the stats projected by the cyber brain in her field of view, making notes of her performance. Since the first phase of Project Hyper, Anderson had been unable to run to exhaustion on the treadmill. "I have concluded more extreme conditions will have to come into play for me to fully assess my limits." She spoke while recording, logging her tests methodically.

Rama began to slow down, suddenly hopping off the treadmill and following Anderson as she walked out of the gym, "Do you realize you don't have to do any of this on your day off? Have you ever heard of having fun? It's a thing people do in the inner systems. You should try it sometime!"

Anderson shook her head with a smile, dismissing Rama's sarcasm. As they walked towards the elevator, Rama tried to stay behind Anderson. She practically stared as the medic walked, admiring the perfect curves under the skin-tight smart fabric pants and top she wore. They were both wearing the same outfit model. The top left their midriff exposed. They also wore comfortable ankle boots made for training and running. Anderson's tits were so big that Rama could catch glimpses of them swaying from side to side, even from behind.

The Indian cadet couldn't contain the engorging cock by her crotch as a visible bulge began sliding down her inner thigh, "Yo, Anderson. Now that you have finished training, maybe you wanna hang out? I could give you a nice massage. With all the running, those new tits must take a toll on your back."

Anderson giggled, shaking her head. She looked over her shoulder and witnessed Rama practically drooling at her while shamelessly caressing the elongated deformation by her crotch, "My back is fine, Rama." She replied coldly, shutting down the advances and getting a frustrated sigh from Rama.

They entered the elevator and stood next to each other. Several seconds of awkward sexual tension followed, with Rama staring at Anderson's "assets" while biting her lower lip.

"You don't even care to hide it, do you?" Anderson spoke in a bitchy tone, trying to disperse the tension and stop Rama from almost fucking her with her eyes.

"Not gonna lie, Andy. After the treatment, I've been pretty fucking horny. I don't know if this is how men always feel, but I have to admit my new friend here is very eager to be used." Rama replied without qualms about how she felt. There was no point in denying her intentions. Besides, they had been sisters-in-arms for years and were used to a direct, non-apologetic approach.

"They gave us all the same stuff, didn't they? You have to be feeling something like this too." Rama continued with a smile. She knew Anderson was a terrible liar; her body language would give away anything.

The medic was hesitant. She cleared her throat before nervously responding, "Doctor Wallace's treatment affects each person differently. It's not the same for me as it is for you. As evidenced by your "friend" down there, which I don't have."

Rama didn't need the military software in her cyber brain or enhanced optics to detect subtle signs of deceit. It was clear Anderson was lying. She was probably as horny as the Indian cadet right now. But before Rama called her out on her lie, Anderson continued with her overly technical tone, "Furthermore, I want to remain professional. We are soldiers, and discipline is mandatory. It's such a privilege to be part of this project. What if we did something to mess up the results? I don't want to risk it. You don't see our Squad leader doing this stuff, do you? She is setting an example."

The Indian operative shook her head in disbelief, "About that. I'm pretty sure Turečkova and Fernandes are fucking. Have you seen them lately? They can't get off of each other! And I'm pretty sure they grew from it, too! Adela denies it, but I saw her in the showers. She is bigger from almost every perspective. Muscles, height, her dick! And Fernandes' ass swelled even further. I didn't even think that was possible. You're the only one being all serious about this. Nothing bad is gonna happen to us, Andy. You don't need to make up excuses to push me away. If I'm not good enough, say that, and I'll move on, ok?"

Anderson shook her head, "It's not that... I hate to admit this, but I'm scared."

Rama nodded, accepting the situation, "I didn't know I scared you that much. That's alright, I'll get out of your face. Plenty of fish in the sea!" She spoke with a defeated tone in her voice while at the same time trying to defuse the awkwardness in the air and act like she didn't care about being rejected.

Anderson rushed to respond to clear the misunderstanding, "No, no! I'm not scared of you, Rama!" She assured the cadet while caressing her muscled shoulder, "What I'm scared of is...myself. I'm afraid I'll enjoy this new body a little too much. I don't know what's gonna happen. I've been feeling so hot. It's like there is something inside me that needs to break free. If I let it out, maybe I'll never be the same again."

Rama shook her head with a soft smile. Only Anderson could be this adorable. At a military base filled with jaded boss bitches and soldiers in constant competition with each other, Anderson somehow stayed pure. She was the only person she knew still capable of being vulnerable in this place. Unlike everyone else, the medic did not demonstrate an ounce of fear that others would exploit her weaknesses. She said what she felt, and there was power in that.

The Indian operative touched Anderson's hand and smiled, "Hey, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Andy. But we volunteered to be lab rats for the Alliance when we signed that thing over a week ago. Our bodies WILL change, if not now, then later, that's the job. Don't you think you're trying to avoid the unavoidable?"

Anderson turned around in denial. She rushed away from Rama and into their dormitory. The medic swiftly grabbed her towel and ran into the showers, avoiding the Indian Cadet. As the door closed behind her, Anderson pressed the buttons on her nano-fabric suit, stripping naked as her outfit retracted. She placed the boxes in her locker, thinking about Rama's words. Perhaps she was being overly dramatic about this. However, her thoughts were interrupted as her attention was directed elsewhere. From the back of the showering area, Kara could hear faint moans and clapping noises. The room was otherwise silent. None of the shower heads were on. At the nearby bench were towels and clothes, "Someone is here".

The medic took a few more silent steps forward following the noises. She quickly caught a glimpse of a round, beautiful ass thrusting in and out of a stall. The clapping cheeks were atop robust legs, and the unknown woman's feet were spread apart, firmly planted on the ground. A giant ball sack covered in thick veins swung back and forth between her muscled pillars. Her skin was pale, and the dark veins were also adorning the bulging hamstrings and calves, showing the pump on her muscles, "That's Squad leader Turečkova..." Anderson thought as she approached to get the complete picture.

Adela Turečkova enthusiastically thrust her hips at another cadet in the back stall. The tanned skin and birthing hips were impossible to mistake. That was Jacqueline Fernandes, the computer and explosives specialist. Fernandes was bent at the waist with both hands firmly planted on the wall before her. She did her best to hold her position, pushing back against Adela as she took the violent pounding from behind and moaned wildly.

As she arrived and fully viewed the scene, Anderson witnessed Fernandes shake and tremble as if her body was partially convulsing. She looked possessed, utterly taken by the pleasure coursing through her. Her legs wobbled as her knees gave out, but Adela's cock was deeply lodged in her pussy and wouldn't let her fall. Fernandes' moans turned into screams, wailing as she surrendered to the pure lust. Loud noises of splashing fluids filled the room as she squirted all over Adela's thighs and her swinging ball sack. The cadet mumbled incoherences in Spanish, but the squad leader didn't seem to care or react. Adela never slowed down, clenching her fat ass cheeks and pounding without interruption or regard for anything else. She slapped, groped and squeezed Fernandes' massive ass cheeks, laughing with joy between her animalistic grunts as she watched the oversized ass flesh shaking and wobbling.

Mesmerized by the scene before her, Anderson didn't even notice as Rama came into the showers and stood right behind her, "Told you so," the Indian whispered in Kara's ear.

The sudden whisper caused Anderson to jump and let out a soft squeal. The noise attracted Adela's attention, who looked over her shoulder with a wicked smile, never stopping her thrusts, "Oh... hey there, you two. We're umm... socializing." The squad leader immediately returned to Fernandes, focusing on the "ass at hand". She reached forward to grab Jacqueline's curly hair and yank it back. The rough movement forced her to look up at the wall and arch her back as Adela plunged her entire cock inside. The violent way Adela handled her seemed to send the Hispanic specialist into another orgasm. She rolled her eyes and let out a guttural, animalistic scream as a gushing sea of fluids exploded from her violated cunt and on Adela's crotch.

"Still think the squad leader is setting the example here?" Rama whispered over Anderson's shoulder like a temptress, taking a deep breath to smell her perfume.

"Ok... you're obviously right. No one seems to be holding back, and... I've been... very horny lately. Perhaps we should... help each other."

Rama didn't waste a second, grabbing Anderson's hand and guiding her back to the door. "They are in the middle of something here. We shouldn't interrupt. Come with me," she said as she returned to the bed bunkers. Cadets usually spent their days off roaming around freely. It was nice to go wherever they pleased, if only for a day. Staying at their bunker was the last thing on their mind. As such, the rest of the Valliance squad was somewhere else in the facility. All the beds were empty.

Anderson knew that look. Memories from the corridor walk with Rama moments ago came to mind. She practically fucked her with her eyes. The blonde medic began to ramble, coming up with nervous chatter and excuses, "Ahh, I don't know about this place. It's too open; people can walk in at any time. Zimmer must be returning soon, right?"

"Nope, she is at the sniper range! She will be out there "hunting" for days." Rama walked closer and began to corner Anderson against a wall.

Anderson's heart was racing. She spoke nervously, "Are you... are you sure this is a good idea, Rama?"

The Indian cadet nodded, placing one powerful arm next to Anderson, "Nothing is more right than this, Anderson. You know you can trust me. I won't judge you. I've been coming in so strong at you that I have no grounds to judge anyone!"

The medic swallowed and hesitantly grabbed Rama's hand. She was slowly directed towards the gaming table at the center of the dorm. Anderson raised a finger in warning as she started to pull her towel off and let her light-brown hair loose. Her massive breasts jiggled as she turned, "Alright. We can do this, but I want to set some rules..."

She couldn't finish her sentence; Rama was already throwing cards and chips on the floor and tackling her onto the gaming table. Anderson saw that move coming from a mile away. The medic could have avoided being attacked or tried to fight back. But deep down, she didn't want to, merely accepting Rama's aggressive push and falling on her back over the metal table. Anderson's huge melons sagged slightly to the sides, their weight held only by her soft skin.

Kristanna
Kristanna
454 Followers