Project Hyper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rama looked like an animal in heat behind Kara. She hammered her hips so hard into her ass that she forced the table forward, pushing Adela's cock deeper into the medic's throat. Unable to contain herself, Rama tossed her head back and rolled her eyes in bliss. "I'm fucking CUMMING! AHHHHH!!" She screamed as her third load blasted into Anderson's pussy walls without restraint. She kept cumming for what felt like an eternity. Her pear-sized balls clenched and spasmed, pushing closer to her crotch as they forced their thick load through her cock and straight into Anderson's cum-fuilled womb.

Rama could feel the tingling sensation of growth hitting her entire crotch, spreading through her body like wildfire. She could see her throbbing monster becoming thicker inside Anderson's pussy, her balls growing heavier. She thrust and trembled, shooting her load and finally feeling as if her cock was large enough to fully break through Anderson's cervix and plunge into her womb.

Rama's black monster flopped free when she pulled back and displayed its full 42cm length. Rama flexed her bicep and took a moment to look at herself, admiring her developed muscles. She felt considerably taller and more muscular. An exhilarating sensation coursed through her body, and she felt invincible," This is fucking incredible! I need more!"

High on her growth, Rama placed one foot up on the table and reached between her legs to grab the base of her cock. She rubbed the cum-covered shaft up and down Anderson's round ass cheeks and stopped when she felt her asshole kissing the glans. Without reservation, she plunged her cock inside the medic's asshole, letting out a satisfied grunt. She looked at her squad leader, starting her thrusts, "Let's fill her up, Turečkova!"

"You don't have to say it twice", the squad leader responded as she grabbed Anderson's head and began fucking her skull. Up to this point, she had allowed Anderson to get used to the sheer size and girth of her cock. But that time was now over, as Adela began to fuck Anderson's face violently, increasing the speed and range of her thrusts progressively. In minutes, she was hammering her pelvis on Anderson's nose and her balls on her chin as she utterly violated the medic's esophagus.

Anderson could do Nothing but take it from both ends. She couldn't say anything when her asshole was claimed by Rama as Adela's cock was down into her chest, squeezing her breathing tubes and vocal cords. She moaned and gagged incoherently as she felt Turečkova's cock-head break through the hole atop her stomach. It was as if both Adela and Rama's cocks were about to meet and head-bump inside Anderson's torso.

The medic rolled her eyes, drooling as she convulsed and began squirting milk again. Her tits seemed to swell even as they streamed their contents on each side of the table. Her nipples were like shower heads, with a central hole from which most of the milk flowed through, but adorned with a bunch of smaller holes, like pores that expelled much thinner streams of milk in multiple directions, showering the floor.

Caught up in the heat of the moment, Adela closed her eyes and thrust her hips. Anderson's throat massaged her cock nicely. She basked in the feeling of fucking a hole inside a hole as she broke in and out of Andersons's stomach with each thrust.

"Don't cum yet! Ahh! Let's cum inside her together!" Rama told her squad leader as she rammed Anderson's ass harder.

"Fuck! I'm too close!" Adela said with eagerness, looking around for what she could do to slow her imminent orgasm. Thinking on her feet, she stopped her thrusts and then held the base of her cock with both hands squeezing hard and forming a tight ring with her fingers and grip. Her face contorted in agony, her entire body trembled as she felt the sensations of cumming but prevented her cum from gushing out. Anderson's head still bobbed slowly back and forth, sucking on Adela's cock. The smaller friction and limited movement kept Adela on the edge.

"Hurry up! Nnnfff... fuck! I can't hold back longer!" Adlea screamed as she held the base of her cock. The cum roiled in her crotch, inside her balls. She could feel her testicles swelling until her scrotum hung low past her knees. Each testicle was the size of a basketball, veins bulging like tubes as thick as fingers. Two vascular, giant orbs filled with cum, the pressure to shoot it just increased, and Adela screamed like an animal being slaughtered as she gave it all to hold back.

Rama did her best to push towards a climax, an easy task given the delicious feeling of rearranging Anderson's gooey insides with her cock. "I'M CUMMING! FUCK! FUUUCK!" The Indian operative let loose inside Anderson's asshole. The load filled her guts and made her belly swell, joining the excessive cum in her womb.

But Rama's load was Nothing next to what was to come. As Adela let go of the base of her cock, the rush of pure, butter-like cum blasted through her bulging urethra straight into the medic's stomach. The squad leader gripped the edges of the table so she wouldn't fall as her legs wobbled for a second, then she clenched her fat ass cheeks and just plunged her cock forward with a visceral scream, "GAH!!! AAAH!!! FUCK! FUUUUCK!"

This was the most intense feeling Adela had ever experienced. Her basketball-sized testicles clenched and deformed inside her sack, bouncing in the loose skin and pushing up. As they shook, a torrent of dense, gooey sperm blasted into Anderson's belly, causing it to swell and raise her body away from the gaming table. At the same time, Adela's pussy was squirting a geyser of fluids behind her and drenching a nearby bed bunker. Her entire body was an explosion of juices in every possible direction.

As the liters of cum kept flooding the medic's inside, the excessive cream splashed out the edges of her mouth, gushed from her nostrils, and filled every corner of her being. Anderson floated in and out of consciousness as she was utterly filled with cum from both ends. Her tits almost continuously sprayed the floor with milk for over a minute before calming down. She drowned in ecstasy, metaphorically as well as literally.

When Turečkova and Rama finally pulled back, Anderson felt like a part of her was being removed. The void of their massive cocks was quickly replaced with their cum. Anderson struggled to breathe, spasming and projectile vomiting cum all over the table. She coughed it out the best she could, tears flowing out of her blue eyes from the violation her esophagus had just endured. Her belly looked like nine months pregnant with twins, but she could hear the sloshing inside. It was all cum, creamy, delicious cum.

"I didn't know holding my cum back like that would feel so fucking good!" Adela said between panting and moaning. She stumbled and leaned on a bed bunker, stroking her still-erect cock. Rama was equally stunned and drunk in pleasure, responding only with a nod as she stood up.

"Now, do that to me," Fernandes said. She was awake and walked out of the showers, leaking cum from both her holes as she approached. Simultaneously, the door out of the dormitory slid open as two cadets from the Valliance squad returned. They looked at the pools of milk, cum and squirting juices on the floor, Anderson's bloated body on the table. A smile surged on the corner of their lips, "Mind if we join in?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Doctor Wallace sat in her office. She had her foot on the table, legs wide open, panties pulled aside. She was out of breath, feeling the afterglow travel through her body. Multiple strains of thick cum were splattered on the floor before her. So much so that it was as if she had spilt an entire bucket of semen on the floor. Pussy juices from her squirting orgasm dripped off the edges of her chair. The doctor held her cock with one hand, panting as she recovered, softly stroking the member. It was as thick as her forearm and easily 49 cm long. Her obscene, grapefruit-sized balls hung from the edge of the chair. The two gonads were churning slowly inside her vein-covered scrotum.

The footage from the action at the Valiance squad dormitory was on the screen. On another monitor right next to the first were their biological stats showing the triggered development. All green and red signs flashed various percentage increases in all areas of their anatomy.

Doctor Wallace lowered the sound of the footage and took a deep breath. The doctor's eyes shined bright; she licked her lips and smiled. Her panties snapped as her cock surged back to life, pulsating and demanding to be touched. She casually stroked it with one hand as she called Angela, her assistant, through her cyber brain. The redhead appeared at the corner of her virtual visual field and smiled before saying, "Doctor Wallace?"

"Doctor Vincent, please send the rest of the squad to the dormitories. Tell them to join the subjects in their... activities."

"Understood, Sending messages. Is that all? Are you feeling ok?" Angela replied, noticing the flustered doctor and the slightly heavy breathing.

"I'm fine. Just do what I said." Wallace quickly shut her off and disconnected the call. Her eyes returned to the footage; the noise of slow, wet strokes began again. Soon, the first two Valiance squad members walked in. They saw what was happening and immediately began to kiss, joining in the action. The Valiance dormitory turned into an orgy involving at least eight squad members in minutes. It continued to escalate as other cadets heard the screams and came to check, joining in on the action.

Doctor Wallace's stroking grew more vigorous. She stared attentively at the footage, moving her hand up and down her length. She tossed her head back with a grunt, and cum flew up in the air so powerful it blasted the ceiling! The doctor's legs trembled as she convulsed and struggled to stay in her seat, holding the base of her cock firmly and trying to direct it away from the equipment. She kept it pointing up, and as she arched her back, she screamed and let another jet blast up and onto the ceiling with equal force as the first. It just kept happening. Her cock wouldn't stop blasting powerful jets of cum in the air until cum was raining back on her, dripping from the stained ceiling.

Doctor Wallace's scrotum hung from the edge of her chair, churning and shifting inside her balls, then slowly swelling. She smiled and let out a sigh of relief as the wave of growth coursed through her. Her cock began to rise, reaching 52cm, a massive beast covered in an excessive amount of veins. It pulsated as if it had a life of its own, the head shifting and changing before Doctor Wallace's eyes. She admired as three fleshy ridges showed up on each side, around the tip of her cock, right below the glans." Well... that's new..." She said curiously as she looked at her muted cock.

=== Soldier Status Report 2 ===

--- Doctor Jennifer Wallace

-Country of descent: UK

-Rank: Senior Bio Engineer

-Specialty: Body transformation and enhancement and many other related subjects.

-Height: 175 cm

-Weight: 79 kg

-Complexion: Blue eyes, white skin, black straight hair shoulder-length.

Breasts: D cup, tear-drop shape and naturally sagging.

-Cock: One mutated penis. 52 cm erect and 32 cm soft. 14 cm in diameter, thicker than a soda can.

-Balls: 14 cm diameter each when resting (pear-sized).

-Cum volume (average per orgasm): 2 L.

-Cum distance max: 4m.

-Orgasm limit per day: 16

-Pussy: Tight labia, clitoris 9 cm long. Gushing squirter.

-Squirting volume (average per orgasm): 1L.

-Squirting distance max: 2m

-Ass: Tight but feminine hips, a round bubble that shakes as she walks.

-Muscles: Her muscles are visible under a thin layer of fat. She is fit but not excessively muscular. Her thighs seem powerful, the most developed part of her body.

-Other body characteristics: Her cock has unusual side ridges to increase friction, and as it grows, it seems to further mutate and acquire other unique features. Both cock and balls are excessively vascular. She cums with power unmatched by any cadet and appears to be able to launch her load with incredible pressure.

-Main fetishes: Transforming others. Masturbating as she watches her subjects grow and fuck each other.

--- Jyiaty Ramasubramanian (Rama)

-Country of descent: India

-Rank: Cadet

-Specialty: Infantry, Close-quarter specialist.

-Height: 196 cm

-Weight: 103 kg

-Complexion: Brown eyes, chocolate skin, straight black hair with impressive volume down to the middle back.

-Breasts: F cup, firm and surrounded by her chest muscles.

-Cock: One regular human penis. 49 cm erect and 17 cm soft. 14 cm in diameter, thicker than a soda can.

-Balls: 16 cm diameter each when resting.

-Cum volume (average per orgasm): 1.2L.

-Cum distance max: 2.5 m.

-Orgasm limit per day: 12 (but in her mind, there is no limit)

-Pussy: Atrophied and faded in the first phase, no longer exists.

-Ass: Mild hourglass shape with a more muscular build.

-Muscles: Bodybuilder levels of vascularity and size. Bulging abdomen, back, arms and thighs. Broad shoulders, developed deltoids, traps and powerful arms. She has a professional bodybuilder shape.

-Other body characteristics: The more tired she gets, the hornier she is, leading her to push her limits beyond what she even believes possible every time.

-Main fetishes: Animalistic, violent fucking. Cum inflation.

--- Kara Anderson

-Country of descent: Canada

-Rank: Cadet

-Specialty: Infantry, Medic.

-Height: 176 cm

-Weight: 110 kg (primarily due to her breasts)

-Complexion: Blue eyes, fair skin, light brown and blonde straight hair down to the waist.

-Breasts: Beyond any measurable cup size. Two titanic orbs the size of beach-balls.

-Milk volume (average per orgasm): 2L

-Milk distance max: 2 m.

-Orgasm limit per day: 25

-Pussy: Tight labia, clitoris 3 cm long.

-Ass: Wide with two ass cheeks with a perfectly round shape and shake like a bow of full jello as she walks. She has a perfect hourglass shape complimented by her shapely legs.

-Muscles: Mostly not visible. Anderson has the most feminine build of all cadets. While fit, she only has nuanced lines of muscle that show up when she flexes.

-Other body characteristics: When she cums she lactates and gushes milk in liters. -Her breasts swell up to 50% of their size during sex and retain some of the gained size permanently.

-Main fetishes: Double vaginal penetration, but no one knows that yet.

--- Adela Turečkova

-Country of descent: Slovakia

-Rank: Cadet

-Specialty: Infantry, Close-quarter specialist, Squad Leader.

-Height: 200 cm

-Weight: 104 kg

-Complexion: Green eyes, pale-white skin, light brown and blonde straight hair down to the middle back, a single strand of discolored, platinum blonde hair.

-Breasts: K cup, melon-sized, tear-drop shape and naturally sagging.

-Cock: One regular human penis. 50 cm erect and 20 cm soft. 19 cm in diameter, thicker than a soda bottle.

-Balls: 24 cm diameter each when resting. The ball sack is exceptionally vascular.

-Cum volume (average per orgasm): 1.5 L, cum as thick as yogurt.

-Cum distance max: 3 m.

-Orgasm limit per day: 16

-Pussy: Tight labia, clitoris 6 cm long (Pinky Finger). Gushing squirter.

-Squirting volume (average per orgasm): 1.2 L.

-Squirting distance max: 1,5m

-Ass: Wide birthing hips with two ass cheeks that protrude far behind, giving her a porn-star-level hourglass shape

-Muscles: Very defined, visible, shredded abdomen, back, arms and thighs. Broad shoulders developed traps and powerful arms. Muscles are visible and have moderate vascularity. Ass and breasts store most of the fat.

-Other body characteristics: Her balls swell up to 50% of their size during sex and retain some of the gained size.

-Main fetishes: Cum denial, holding back until her balls swell and finally releasing it inside someone and filling them like a condom.

--- Jacqueline Fernandes

-Country of descent: Colombia

-Rank: Cadet

-Specialty: Tech Engineer, stealth, explosives specialist.

-Height: 176 cm

-Weight: 88 kg

-Complexion: Hazel eyes, tanned, bronze skin, brown curly hair past her shoulders.

-Breasts: E cups, regular size, perky.

-Pussy: Big, saggy labia. Stretches massively, clitoris 15 cm, looking like a small penis. -Squirts in epic proportions, more like a broken fire hydrant.

-Squirting volume (average per orgasm): 2.7 L, clear and thick.

-Squirting distance max: 4,5 m

Orgasm limit per day: 28 if she doesn't faint.

-Ass: Wide birthing hips, massive ass with wobbling fat that clenches and shakes with each step, some cellulite. Her two ass cheeks protrude half a meter behind her, wide hips and narrow shoulders give her a pear-shaped body.

-Muscles: Poorly defined, only visible when flexing, no vascularity, giving her a round, soft shape. The abdomen is flat and shows some muscle lines, but Nothing too defined or big. Most of her fat is stored in her gigantic ass.

-Other body characteristics: Enters multiple orgasmic loops, squirting non-stop until she passes out.

-Main fetishes: Riding cocks and being violently run through (preferably by multiple partners) until she passes out from sheer ecstasy and exhaustion.