Project Hyper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Anderson's breasts were fully exposed, Rama didn't waste time and dove face-first between them. She pushed her face into Anderson's cleavage, grabbed the sides of those great mounds with both hands and pressed her tits against her cheeks, moaning and groaning in delight, "Oh... I've been dreaming of this feeling for days!" She mumbled in between licking and sucking Anderson's generous breasts. Rama's hands could barely contain their size. The soft tit-flesh was overflowing between her fingers.

The medic moaned, arching her back as shivers went through her spine. Her breasts had never been this sensitive. Everything felt amplified. Anderson had noticed this change in sensitivity while showering but had resisted touching herself until now. Feeling the full grasp of Rama's eager hands, the shocks of pleasure running through her body made her regret not having played with her breasts earlier, "C-careful, Rama... you're being a little too rough!"

"Ah fuck... these tits are fucking delicious, Anderson!" Rama's lust-loaded voice was almost feral. She felt her heart racing, the bulge down her crotch barely contained by the smart fabric as it formed a tent and stretched around her hard cock. Rama's tongue flickered all over Anderson's nipples, drawing louder moans from the medic, who did Nothing but grip the sides of the table and allow Rama to have full reign over her tits. Anderson's nipples grew harder, and Rama sucked more eagerly, flaring her nostrils as she looked up at her partner's blue eyes.

"Ahh.. don't suck so hard! They will... they will leak!" Anderson cried, looking down as the Indian cadet did precisely what she had been advised against. Rama moaned loudly; those words were nothing but encouragement. She sucked hard on Anderson's nipples and tasted the squirting, warm milk as it filled her mouth. A drop escaped the corner of her lips as Rama wasn't fully prepared for the sheer amount of milk pouring out of those tits. She gulped the sweet nectar, swallowing all she could. Hungry for more, the Indian cadet shifted her grip so her hands met around the same breast. She squeezed it hard, causing another powerful jet of milk to squirt straight into her open mouth. Anderson's entire body trembled. She was flustered, eyelids half-down as she nursed Rama's hungry mouth.

The Indian operative pulled her head back up, taking a deep breath and licking her milk-coated lips with a satisfied smile. She also let her raven hair loose, tossing the hairband on the ground, "Ah! I can't hold back any longer!"

Rama stood straight momentarily, pressing the button at her belt buckle. Her pants immediately retracted inside the belt as it fell to the ground. She proceeded to press the small box behind her back to get rid of her top and reveal her perky breasts. Now fully naked, Rama immediately wrapped her fingers around her 30 cm hard cock. It dripped precum on the ground as if it drooled. Her apple-sized balls hung heavily underneath the engorged, black member, with a few strings of pubic hair on them.

Without saying much, Rama climbed up the table, kneeling over Anderson and pinning her down. She slid her cock between her melon-sized tits and moaned, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the sensations. Rama's cock disappeared between those huge mounds of flesh. She oozed precum in Anderson's cleavage, making her skin increasingly slippery as she thrust her hips. The medic pressed her breasts together and moaned as she felt Rama massage her nipples while moving eagerly.

"Ah.. yes! You must have the best tits in the galaxy, Anderson! So fucking good!" Rama could barely contain herself. Her hips moved independently as she experienced multiple new sensations with her cock. A mix of desire and animalistic rage rose in the back of her mind, something primal the Indian-descending cadet couldn't hope to contain. It just felt right to give in. Her thrusts against Anderson's tits became increasingly aggressive as she tossed her head back and lost herself in the sensations, licking her lips and letting her frenzy take over.

Anderson tried to squeeze her tits as tight as possible, watching milk occasionally spray from her nipples all over Rama's hands, sliding into her cleavage and mixing with the gooey mess of battered precum. In just a few minutes of relentless humping, Anderson felt an explosion of warm liquids between her tits. Rama rolled her eyes, her muscles tensing, shredded abdomen spasming as she blasted her load between those soft mountains of flesh.

Seeing Rama slowing down, Anderson relaxed her grip only for a moment. She believed her orgasm was over, but she had never been more wrong. Her tits spread slightly apart, and a powerful jet of cum blasted out of her cleavage, splashing across her entire face and blinding her immediately. The medic turned her face away reflexively, only to receive another blast of thick cum to her chin and neck. A few more jets followed, and Rama's plentiful ejaculation covered Anderson's cleavage, chest and neck. Rama came for over twenty seconds, spurting excessive sperm by any standards. The white, massive load of cum stuck to Anderson's beautiful skin like glue. It refused to slide down, fighting gravity with its thick consistency.

Rama panted and trembled atop Anderson, looking down to see the mess she had made on her tits, neck and face. She watched Anderson spitting down some of the cum, trying to breathe and open one of her eyes. But they were glued shut, and she would need to use her hands to clean up. The Indian operative was far from satisfied. She didn't plan to give her friend any downtime.

Jumping off the gaming table, Rama looked at Anderson's perfect hips and pussy. Her legs were spread, falling off the edges of the table. Her cunt was dripping wet, and the labia were absolute perfection, with a button-clit atop of them, engorged and sensitive. Rama had experienced her share of fun with other female cadets before. But she had never seen such a perfect pussy, nor had she felt this eager to fuck it. Anderson's cute, wet cunt was like a magnet, calling her. She was all too happy to give in as she whispered to herself," Fuck. You're fucking perfect..."

As she got a hold of her cock, Rama was surprised to realize it was thicker. She looked down and confirmed it had grown, her cyber brain interface showing the measurements: 32 cm. Rama's ball sack had also swollen slightly to match the new size of her member. The cadet paid no mind to these changes now. She had something much more important to do.

"So much cum, I can't see properly..." Anderson mumbled while raising one hand to try and clean her face. But before cleaning her eyes, she felt the firm grasp around her ankles. Her legs were lifted in the air. Anderson was folded in half as Rama's cock started bumping clumsily onto her pussy, rubbing all over the labia. The slick member tried to find its way in, but Rama's inexperience with her newly acquired cock showed as she eagerly rubbed her cock up and down Anderson's cunt missing the entrance.

Helping her friend, Anderson instinctively angled her hips and aligned her pussy against Rama's cock. She moaned loudly as she felt her cunt stretched by the invading member. The ebony cadet began to thrust immediately. Rama didn't spare any energy, putting all her effort to fuck her colleague. She flexed her ass cheeks and clenched them together, using her muscled thighs to project her hips forward and smash her pelvis onto Anderson's with eagerness and raw hunger for her cunt.

Rama was unhinged. She stared down at Anderson's shaking, cum-covered tits as she pounded her pussy and grunted, feeling her ball sack swinging between her legs. The medic still held the side of her tits, somewhat preventing them from sagging to the sides or shaking too much. As she moaned, she could taste some of Rama's cum still on her face. She couldn't help but lick her lips, cleaning up some of the mess. Rama caught sight of that and smiled wickedly. Watching Anderson's enjoyment encouraged her further.

The medic never imagined herself having such animalistic sex, licking cum from her lips, squirting milk from her engorged nipples. This is what she had been afraid of, the incredible sensations that slowly overtook her mind. She did her best to hold on to the last strands of common sense and willpower, afraid to let go. It was a battle inside her mind. The feelings of that invading cock in her cunt were deeper than anyone she had ever had. Versus her sense of decency, self-preservation and restraint. Her resolve was, however, slowly losing that battle. Each eager thrust from Rama's cock seemed to chip away at Anderson's reasoning. Her reluctance progressively faded away, hammered out of her by Rama's pounding pelvis. The medic felt the black cock almost poking against her cervix as it carved its path in her torso.

The gaming table's feet began to grind against the floor with Rama's violent pounding. The metal scraping the tiles made loud noises that mixed with their moans, grunts and the clapping of their sweaty bodies smashing against each other. Rama spread her feet apart to get a more stable stance, deeply lost in pleasure and eagerness to fuck. She didn't even notice as she bumped into one of the chairs with her knee and knocked it over. Her vision was tunnelled into Anderson's body; everything else was insignificant collateral damage for her savage fucking. The Indian cadet was entirely trapped in a lustful frenzy, hammering the pussy in front of her without restraint. Every time the table moved, she took small steps forward, never letting the distance increase between her and Anderson's delicious cunt.

The medic moaned and braced against the table, doing her best not to fall from the brutal impacts she received from Rama's pelvis, "Ahh... slow down... Rama! It's so deep!" She pleaded, letting go of her tits and holding on to the table's edges. Her two melons began shaking wildly in every direction as she took the violent pounding.

"Ahh... I can't stop, Andy! This is the best! The best feeling ever! I wish I had this cock all my fucking life! Your pussy is so fucking tight! You're squeezing my cock so good! I can't fucking stop! I can't! FUCK!" Rama responded, refusing to slow down and speeding up her thrusts. She felt her balls slap against Anderson's ass and the table's edge, her entire body and mind focused on Nothing but thrusting harder and faster.

Anderson had never experienced such raw and passionate sex. But she couldn't deny how good it felt to be pinned down and taken like this. The hunger in Rama's eyes, the delicious feeling of her tits shaking, was almost as good as her pussy being pounded. She felt a warmth concentrating on her nipples, and her breasts started to feel heavier and more sensitive as the seconds passed. They were filling up, growing more dense with milk every second. She looked down at Rama, moaning in bliss, "Ah... What's happening?! I think I'm... I'm cumming! AH!"

The medic felt something snap in her brain as the last of her willpower was wholly obliterated by Rama's cock. Anderson arched her back, her entire body shaking on the table as a wave of bliss washed over. Her nipples were so hard and engorged they looked like two thumbs poking out of her huge tits. The orgasm triggered a rush, and her breasts began to gush milk to the sides. The white cream flowed out of her erect nipples in thick streams, more potent than any time before. Anderson couldn't believe what she saw and felt. She lost control as if her consciousness was just along for the ride in a body possessed by pleasure. Her tits shook, sprayed milk in every direction, drenching the table and floor. In a vain effort to contain the mess, Anderson gripped her breasts with both hands and felt them continuously swell, "Ahh... Rama, they won't stop growing... ah! Please help me! Help! P-please!"

Rama couldn't even hear what Anderson was saying. She felt some of the milk splash on her and just placed both hands on those vast mounds, watching the spectacle before her eyes as Anderson spasmed and splashed milk everywhere. She grunted, gritting her teeth aggressively, "Holy shit! FUCK! FUCKING TAKE IT! GGRR!" Rama screamed as she grabbed Anderson's nipples with both hands and turned them to herself. She opened her mouth as she tried to drink the gushing milk. Meanwhile, her hips never stopped thrusting and pounding.

In a few more seconds of savage fucking, Rama's load of cum shot straight into Anderson's pussy. The medic placed a hand on her belly. She could almost feel it roiling inside, its warmth and sheer volume drowning her cervix and filling her womb. As Rama spasmed, rolling her eyes, she felt her cum blast out the edges of Anderson's pussy and splash onto her crotch, drenching her balls and patch of pubic hair. She kept cumming, her mind melting under the bliss of the first load she shot inside a pussy. The cadet convulsed and trembled, squeezing Anderson's breasts and thrusting with no rhythm of care, lost in ecstasy.

"You... you are growing too. Inside me, I feel it, Rama!" Anderson spoke between her moans, lying on the table exhausted, her tits sagging to the sides, dripping milk. They were massive. Each of them had to be as big as a basketball now, except they were jiggly, and their shape wasn't well-defined. They sagged freely and naturally.

Rama lay atop Anderson for a while, panting and moaning as she enjoyed the exhaustion and clear head after such a powerful orgasm. She looked up and locked eyes with the medic, "We have to do this all the time, Anderson. I wish you had grown a cock to know how it feels."

Anderson laughed, embracing her tits and pulling them together over her torso, "It's ok, I'm happy with yours."

The medic wasn't prepared for being flipped so eagerly. She almost fell off the table as Rama handled her like a rag doll. The Indian-descending juggernaut turned her friend to lie on her belly, causing her legs to hang off the table's edge, only the tip of her feet touching the ground. The new position turned Anderson's tits into two milky cushions supporting her torso. Squeezed under her weight, both breasts pointed outwards. She moaned as cum poured out of her pussy, "R-Rama... you're not done?" the medic asked in surprise.

"Just one more, Andy. I promise I'll be quick." She said as she aimed her erect cock at Anderson's pussy. Rama's cock was now over 38 cm long and broader as it almost instantly vanished into Anderson's cunt. The eager thrusts began immediately. Rama slapped Anderson's ass and gripped her flesh as she moaned, smiling and closing her eyes, "Fucking... delicious... hmmm! Yes! YES!"

The door to the showering area opened with a swift sound. Squad leader Adela leaned on the frame and crossed her arms, smiling. Her cock was fully erect, majestically throbbing at its impressive 47cm length. The monster between her legs was incredibly long and as thick as a big bottle of soda. Perhaps even more impressive than the cock were the balls hanging inside her heavy scrotum. Turečkova's veiny sack rested casually over her powerful thighs. Each testicle stretched the skin, reaching the size of a cantaloupe. "I was wondering how long it would take for you two to do this," she said with a smile.

Rama never let Adela's appearance stop her advances, plunging her cock inside Anderson's cunt with a grunt, then turning to look at her squad leader with a wicked smile, "Ahh... I can't... stop myself. Is it like this for you, too, Turečkova?"

The Slovak squad leader nodded in agreement, "Yes, pretty much. In fact, I was wondering if you guys have a spot for me? Fernandes is taking a break. I think I went too hard on her, and she is... unconscious."

Rama hesitated. It had been enough work to convince Anderson to do this with her. She wasn't sure a threesome was even an option. But before she could say anything, Anderson turned to face Adela with an expression of lust. Her cheeks were red, and her eyes showed Nothing but joy and pleasure, "Come here, Adela. I'll take care of you too! It's my duty as the medic." Her voice was tender but loaded with lust. She had finally given in to the desire burning inside.

The squad leader positioned herself opposite cadet Rama before Anderson's face. Immediately, the medic cupped the approaching ball sack with one hand and stroked Adela's shaft with the other. She pulled Adela's massive cock close to her face. Her delicate fingers couldn't even wrap around the circumference. All the "stimulation" with Fernandes had pushed Adela to a new level and made her grow beyond her expectations. Rama briefly watched the scene with envy. She gritted her teeth and began to pound Anderson's cunt harder, eager to get her cock as big as Turečkova.

The medic licked the underside of Adela's shaft, tasting the cum off of it. She could taste and smell Fernandes' cunt juices all over the squad leader. The thought that Turečkova had just fucked her fellow soldier to the point of crippling her in the bathroom stalls and immediately came here to get her cock sucked only aroused Anderson even more. Adela seemed insatiable, rock-hard and ready to go even after filling up Fernandes' holes with her thick loads.

Rama locked eyes with Adela and gripped Anderson's hips, picking up her pace. She pulled her pelvis back until her cock was almost fully exposed, then hammered it back into Anderson. The Indian cadet could feel something tight giving in right at the tip of her cock. She seemed big enough to poke against it but not break through. The teasing of kissing Anderson's cervix with her cock head in every thrust kept Rama more motivated. Having gotten two loads out of the way, Rama had gotten the eagerness out of her system, which enabled her to enjoy a rough yet slow build-up, savoring each thrust and experimenting with varying angles.

Adela giggled as she enjoyed the view of the medic worshiping her cock. She grabbed the base of her shaft and began to swing it softly, cock slapping Anderson's face with the underside. The medic was having an out-of-body experience as she received the fucking of her lifetime from behind. She could feel her entrails rearranged by Rama's black cock as she received pats and slaps from Adela's monster all over her face. Anderson was so lost in ecstasy she didn't even notice as her titanic tits began squirting warm milk to the sides and splashing on the floor. She was cumming, but she could barely tell where one orgasm ended and another started.

"That's fucking hot, Anderson! So much milk!" Adela exclaimed as she stroked herself and cock-slapped the medic. She rubbed her cock head on Anderson's lips, trying to get the most pleasure she could, and was surprised when she felt the soft mouth wrap around her thick glans, growing wider. Adela looked down and saw Anderson's jaw obscenely stretched and distended. The medic attempted to take the thick monster in her mouth, "No way... you are gonna try to suck it in?"

Anderson embraced the challenge and remained focused on the task, swallowing Adela's cock slowly. It was no easy task. She choked and trembled but never pulled back. She felt the squad leader's hands land atop her head, holding her into position. Adela began to push forward, helping Anderson swallow. She aligned the medic's head perfectly so her neck formed a straight line into her torso, then she thrust her hips forward and impaled her throat with a grunt, "Grrr! Fucking tight! Nnn Fff! Swallow that cock, Anderson!"

Anderson's eyes opened wide in surprise and fear as she felt her throat utterly violated by cock. Her nostrils flared as she struggled to breathe, pinned on the table from both sides, unable to move. As Adela began to thrust, Anderson's gag reflexes kicked in. She spasmed and felt like she was going to puke. Her entire body started jerking. There was Nothing she could do to get out of her position, and Adela's cock only went deeper down her esophagus. Little did she know that the spasming and gagging only stimulated the squad leader further, causing her to push her cock deeper down Anderson's throat. She had no choice but to acclimate the utter violation of her mouth, trying to contain her reflexes and pleasure the cocks inside her to the best of her ability.