Project Lia Ch. 03

Story Info
A late visit to Lia's place, and a unique experience.
2.2k words
4.77
2.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r7j65b
r7j65b
10 Followers

John rushes through his apartment, running scenarios through his head of what's about to happen. He flails about a bit, grabbing whatever he thinks might be necessary. He says out loud to himself "Work clothes for tomorrow, maybe - I'll keep it in the car just in case."

He bundles up his travel bathroom kit into his pile of clothes, grabs his work ID, throws it all into a gym bag and makes his way to his car. He notices as he walks out from the apartment that even after only a couple sessions his leg is starting to loosen up, though it's still pretty weak.

The drive over is filled with excitement and anticipation, both of imagining what might happen and not wanting to totally screw up everything. He runs the call through his head, making sure he isn't reading too far into things - he thinks that she seemed pretty direct though.

He cards into the parking lot, parks and decides to leave most of the bag there in the passenger's seat, grabbing a couple condoms from the bathroom bag just in case and sticking them into his pants pocket.

The rehab clinic is now completely dark - even the cleaning staff have left for the night. He tries the front door, and it's locked up tight. He notices a little red light in the corner of the door frame though, and puts the access card up to the reader.

John says to himself under his breath "Worth a shot I guess.." as the beep-click-bang of the electronic lock lets him into the empty building. He takes a few steps into the lobby and glances at the map, finding the east wing and heading that way.

The hallways echo with his footsteps, and he wonders to himself if there are any security systems to worry about or guards to try to explain himself to, but he makes it to the right spot with no issues.

The room has a sign that says "Electrical Closet", and an industrial doorbell-looking button on one side. He hits the button, and waits for a response, the anticipation, nervousness and excitement bubbling up even higher.

The door opens and he sees Lia, without her prosthetic or cap and wearing the same T-shirt as earlier and some pajama shorts. Her appearance is even more striking in person - due to the loss in height she reaches up to about mid-chest on him, and though her neck stump is uncovered her tongue is hidden. He can see some light scarring around the circumference of her neck, where they joined everything back together as best they could - though it looks like they did an excellent job.

She moves to grab his hand, and he quickly shifts both crutches to the other hand so she can bring him into the room. She silently pulls him along, carefully leading him to the center of the room. The space doesn't have any surprises from what he saw in the photos and video, the only additional items being a really nice accessible shower and bathroom through a doorway in the back corner.

Lia shifts John over, gently moving him to a standing position between her and the bed. She embraces him, taking a deep breath and standing up on her toes. Her tongue sneaks out and touches a spot on the side of his neck, her best approximation of a kiss.

She takes a half-step back and puts her hand on his chest, taking a more dominant pose and pushing his chest to force him to fall backwards into bed.

Two things happen at roughly the same time:

John realizes that his leg doesn't have nearly the strength, flexibility or impact resistance to deal with flopping onto the bed.

His crutches, which he was holding in one hand, get caught in his armpit as he falls and a combination of gravity, inertia and leverage take over.

While falling John has enough time to say "Woooaaah" as the tip of one of the crutches hooks on Lia's leg, currently in a cool but not especially stable pose and lifts her foot off the ground.

John hits the bed hard sending a wave of pain from his leg to basically everywhere, causing him to yell out "Oh shit!" as Lia starts to rotate, the momentum and her awkward balance sending her tumbling over. She flips sideways and backward, rolling into the yoga zone near the side of the bed.

She lands back first on a rolled up squishy mat, between a yoga ball and a pile of random stretch bands and foam blocks.

John, though distracted by the wicked pain in his leg, has enough wherewithal to pick his head up from his position in the bed and see if Lia is alright. Though she seems uninjured, he asks "Are you OK?"

She puts her thumb in the air, then points at him and makes the OK symbol. John says "Yeah, I'm good. That might have been a bit too aggressive though" He chuckles to himself, and drops his head back down.

She finds her phone in her pocket, leans up from her yoga mat and it speaks "I think I might have hit my head.. Wait, never mind."

John looks over to the side table "actually, I think I might have hit your head. I don't see it on the table anymore..."

She flops back onto the mat, and appears to be laughing...

A moment later, once they worked the terrible joke out of their system, John picks up his crutches from the floor and leans them against the wall by the bedside table. Lia walks over and feels around for her substitute head, quickly finding it and setting it back on the nightstand, taking a moment to arrange the hair and brush off any dust.

Lia takes a seat on the bed next to John and types into her phone, showing the screen to him "Sorry about that, I think I might have gotten a bit too ambitious. It would've looked cool though..."

John says "It was pretty cool all things considered - you managed to do a crazy backward one-legged somersault and not get hurt in the process." As John speaks, he notices Lia's smart watches kick into gear, converting his speech into vibrations and transcribing the conversation to her phone.

There's a slight pause as she senses the words, then types "I'm going to have to teach you some tactile sign, it's a bit faster than this phone thing. We're such nerds, texting each other even though we're sitting right next to each other ;)"

"Why not start now?" John asks.

Lia types "The easiest way is tracing, where you just draw the letters in the other person's palm. I'll show you."

Lia turns slightly sideways, and reaches for John's hand. He puts his hand palm up in hers, and she uses her pointer finger to begin tracing letters. John echos back the letter as she starts through the first few letters of the alphabet, and it's very easy for John to pick up.

Lia stops after John makes it to the letter I, and grabs her phone. She types into it "Now advanced mode."

She takes his hand again, and traces as John tries to put together words.

"John, right?" Lia nods.

"Lia." Again a correct answer.

"Lamp, definitely." Lia gives him a thumbs up.

Lia hesitates for a second, then starts again.

"Kiss?" John guesses as Lia leans in sideways, moving closer to John.

He moves in, his face up close to where her neck ends. He tentatively kisses the top of her neck stump, unsure about if this is what she intended. She puts her hand behind his head, pulling him closer and lower. Her tongue moves out of its hiding place slightly, and she uses its forked tips to grab a hold of his lip.

The kiss rapidly turns into something in between deep kissing and cunnilingus, her tongue entering his mouth, teasing his tongue and grabbing at it with the split tip. John carefully explores her neck opening with his tongue and lips.

Lia pulls back a bit and grabs his hand. She quickly spells into his palm:

"Take"

"Off"

"Your"

"Pants"

John complies quickly, removing his pants and shoes as fast as he can. Lia slides down from the bed, kneeling in front of his legs. She grabs hold of his boxer shorts and slides them down as well, John flicking them off the end of his foot.

Lia feels her way up his legs until she finds his erection, feeling its size with her hands. She slides her hands gently up and down the length, slowly picking up her pace.

She moves her body closer, and removes one hand from attending to John and taking hold of his thigh. She closes the distance from John's erect member, and her tongue begins licking along its length. The split tongue tips flick and tease John's cock occasionally wrapping part way around, as he says "Jesus, that's incredible."

Lia thinks to herself "You ain't seen nothing yet" as she takes hold of John's shaft and guides the tip toward her neck slit. The tip disappears into her throat, as her tongue wraps around and forms a ring partially around the shaft. She leans forward, steadily sliding his member deeper into her throat and working the shaft with small strokes from her tongue. She bottoms out, having quickly deepthroated the entire thing.

"Holy shit" John says as Lia's tongue wraps down around the side of his shaft and coils halfway around the top of his ballsack, squeezing slightly and making him let out a moan. She works his length with her upper body and neck, as he starts gently thrusting in time with her motions. Lia seems to be enjoying it as well, her breathing becoming faster and more intense.

He doesn't last long, her technique being completely above and beyond anything he's ever experienced (or anyone else, for that matter). "Lia, I'm gonna cum soon." He says as Lia gives him the OK symbol and picks up her pace even more.

He lets loose into her throat, as she wraps her arm around his waist and pulls him all the way to the base. She stays there impaled on his shaft as he pumps down her throat, Lia swallowing rhythmically. She moves back, sliding his cock out from deep within. She leans back to an upright kneeling position, and her tongue sweeps quickly around her neck slit to catch any mess. Her tongue slides back into its hiding place and she sits back on the bed, opening up the side table and handing John a tissue to clean himself off.

"Lia, you are a goddamn sexual superhero." John says as he catches his breath and takes the tissue from her.

Lia types on her phone as John cleans up. "I wasn't sure I could do that - pretty crazy though, right?"

"Pretty fucking awesome - you're going to make the other girls jealous" John says.

"They should be, I'm fucking great. And humble too." Lia types as she finds John's discarded shorts by sliding her foot around the floor. Having found it, she grabs with her toes and lifts it up, taking it and handing it to John.

"Hey, I know a way to get to the roof. I used to watch the stars from there, want to get some fresh air?" Lia types as John puts his boxers back on, standing up carefully.

"Absolutely, I'd love to." John says as Lia reaches for the neck cap and prosthetic on the side table.

"You should leave that stuff here, I want to see the real you. Besides, nobody's here so why not?" John says as Lia hesitates, her hand hovering near the cap.

Lia puts her finger up to where her chin would have been, making the pondering gesture, then stands up and wraps her arms around John. She squeezes the hell out of him as he makes a sound like a surprised bullfrog.

John puts his pants on as Lia grabs her cane and the two of them head out the door, Lia leading and barely using her cane to navigate a well-trodden path. She opens up a door marked "Do not enter" and walks John up a set of stairs to a door.

The roof is huge, flat, and open with a pretty good view of the town and a really good view of the sky. Near the end of the roof is a bench - apparently the area isn't totally unused. Lia and John take a seat under the sky, taking in the early summer air. They sit in silence at first, cuddling up next to each other and enjoying the company.

Lia types into her phone "I'm glad that crazy lady hooked us up - I never thought I would be back in the game after all this."

"I'm glad I met you - you're wonderful. Hey, if you're not busy, want to go on a proper date this Saturday?"

"I'm not sure how that will work.. I don't really go out anymore." Lia types as she slouches down and her shoulders droop slightly.

"I have a plan... You don't have to decide right now though, I'll wait and you can text me if you want to. If not, I'll still see you in the gym Friday" John says, as Lia takes his hand.

She spells into John's hand "Thank you" as she leans into his shoulder.

r7j65b
r7j65b
10 Followers