Project Succubus - Janet's New Body

Story Info
A young woman is transformed into a sexual being.
2.9k words
4.42
16.6k
13

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Project Succubus

"You shall be in charge of taking care of a very special patient. She has undergone extensive surgical procedures to alter her body and requires attention around the clock. She's not an invalid. She can walk and function independently. You will, however, need to tube feed her, help her toilet, clean her, monitor her rigorous exercise routine, and prepare her for special tasks assigned to her. Now, sign this contract," said the doctor in a brisk, matter-of-fact way. There wasn't room for questions.

I didn't ask many questions, for by now, I'd realized I wanted to do it. I was over my head with debt and my dream of completing my medical studies was just that, a dream. Working long hours as a nurse wasn't where I wanted to be. I was good at my job, but it didn't mean I wanted to go on doing it. The monthly pay for me was more than I earned a year, and food and lodging were included. It was too good a package to pass.

The vetting was extensive. I had the notion what I was signing up might be illegal. "I suggest you focus on your job and not delve too deep into the rest," said my interviewer. "Sound advice," I thought.

The next morning, a blacked-out SUV brought me to St Brutus Medical Centre. An elite private hospital that was more akin to a seven-star resort than a medical facility. Frequented by the rich and famous, I looked around to catch a familiar face, but the halls were deserted.

I was greeted by Doctor Willams. Who I knew from my interview as the head of the project.

"Ah, Adam. I trust you had a good drive! Let me show you your apartment and then let's meet your patient," he said cheerfully.

The apartment was like nothing I'd seen before. More like a luxury hotel suite. I resisted the urge to explore the luxury and quickly freshened up. There'll be time to explore my room later.

The doctor was waiting in the lobby. We proceeded to go down in the lift. The hospital had 12 floors above ground and four beneath. Once we reached the 4th basement, the door opened, and I almost stepped out when the doctor stopped me. "Wait, young man," he said, putting out his hand.

He took out his ID card and slipped it into a slit at the base of the button panel in the elevator. The doors closed and the panel opened, revealing a screen beneath. Doctor Willams placed his palm on it.

"CLEARANCE APPROVED. WELCOME DOCTOR WILLAMS," said a female voice. "FLOOR PLEASE"

"Project Succubus," said the doctor.

We began moving again. Three more floors and we came to a halt.

I was blinded by the white light as we stepped out. Everything was white. The floor, ceiling, and walls are all tiled and shining bright white. We walked along the corridor and entered a small white room.

"Let's change," said the doctor and we went into a side room. We dressed in white scrubs and put on white full-body protective suits, including masks, visors, and gloves.

"She hasn't fully healed yet. We can't risk contamination for a few weeks," explained the doctor.

We came out of the room and the doctor entered his card to open two large double doors. They slid aside with a hiss.

In the middle of the brightly lit room, I saw my patient for the first time. She was young, her supple, oiled, golden brown skin glowing under the bright lights. She was in the nude, standing with hands on her hips as two doctors examined her breasts.

The doctors turned towards us as we approached revealing the amazing creature.

She was hairless, not even her eyelashes remained. Her electric blue eyes shone with intelligence. Her lower face was obscured by a shining metal mask that wrapped around her head.

She wore a high, snuggly fitting metal collar with a circular pattern of fine pinholes on her throat. Her wrists and ankles also featured smooth metal cuffs with anchoring points.

The girl's large upright breasts were bare. Their size was a tad disproportionate to her petite frame but went well with her curvy hips and buttocks. Each nipple was pierced with a large metal barbell and her large black areolas were circled by six piercings each. Her proportions were on the extreme side, but not too artificial.

Her belly was smooth with a ring through her navel. She was wearing a brushed metal chastity belt. The belt was large with no visible holes or seams, it bulged in front as if it was hiding a penis, it had a smooth central seam mimicking the female genitalia which must be hiding beneath. the strap between her legs was wide and bulging, spreading her shapely thighs apart. The straps of the belt looped high over her wide hipbones, accentuating her curvy figure.

"Janet, this is Adam, your new personal aid," announced the doctor as we approached.

" Dr.Willams," said the girl. It was not a human voice. It was robotic. She had an artificial larynx! The girl held out her hands to the doctor and kissed (or brushed her mask) against both his cheeks.

"Hello Adam," she said, holding out a delicate, well-manicured hand. "It's nice to meet you."

I stood there like an idiot for several moments. After which I shook her hand. It was firm and soft at the same time, she smiled with her eyes.

"Janet has gone through quite an ordeal in the past months. She's now ready for rehabilitation. She needs care 24/7 and help to adjust to her new life," explained Dr. Willams.

"What have you done to her?," I asked.

He said, "I assure you, what we have done to her is completely consensual, isn't that right Janet?"

"Yes doctor," said the robotic voice.

"Adam, what you see might shock you, but I hope you'll understand that I submitted to the will of my master to have my body modified in this way," she said, seductively gesturing to her face, throat, breasts, and crotch.

"I hope you won't be scared off by my modified body," she added.

Dr. Willams interjected, "First, you must understand Janet's new body, Young lady, please lead the way!"

Janet made a small bow and began walking across the room. Her ample rear was now facing me. The belt's locking mechanism was at the back with a keypad and a tiny keyhole at the base of her spine. Her round bubble buttocks were covered by what could only be described as a stainless steel diaper. Her legs remained parted as the shield covering her pussy was quite wide. It was a magnificent sight as she walked, gracefully, swaying her hips with her back straight and one hand on her hip.

"She was a model before," said the doctor, sensing my admiration.

Entering a smaller room (also fully white from floor to ceiling), Janet faced us.

The room was her home. It had a large white metal hospital bed with several monitors and equipment, Oxygen cylinders and IV stands. Everything was either white or bright metal. Separated by a square arc was a kitchenette, all gleaming white and fully equipped. Her bathroom was separated by a glass wall. It was large, with a jacuzzi and shower along with a massage table. This was a seven-star luxury!

"Sit on the stool my dear," said the doctor, walking behind her while snapping on some disposable gloves.

"Adam, please put on some gloves yourself," he asked me.

"Janet's oral modifications mean that she cannot speak or eat in a normal way. Her new "facial orifice" as we now call it, needs to be plugged and shielded to avoid unnecessary leakages," He continued, fiddling with the back of her mask,

"She needs to be trained to swallow properly and not drool."

"Sorry, I don't foll..," was all I could manage as the rear lock clicked open. The girl squeezed the sides of her stool and her body went rigid as the doctor, now bending to her eye level, pulled the mask away, to a terrible wet sucking sound.

As he stepped aside, I almost fell over backward upon seeing the Girl's face for the first time;

Her mouth was an almost perfect circular fleshy hole, I could see the inside of her mouth was filled with soft moist flesh. The opening was roughly one inch in diameter surrounded by a thick ring of dark pink flesh which used to be her lips. She was drooling onto her chest in long strings of thick saliva/mucus. Her "mouth" looked like a giant sucking device, something out of an alien Sci-fi novel.

The poor girl put out a pierced tongue to lick up her drool, to no avail.

Two short tubes entered her nostrils which were plugged.

"Oh My God!," I couldn't help it exclaim.

"What in the world..," I gasped.

"Adam," said the mechanical voice of the girl.

She continued, "My mouth is now weaponized for nothing but sex. I breathe through my hole here, (she pointed a delicate finger at her throat) so I can give blowjobs without needing to breathe."

Her jaw moved slightly and so did the ring which used to be her lips.

"You can examine her later, I'll quickly go through the other modifications," said the doctor briskly.

"Stand up," he ordered the girl.

Janet responded immediately and turned her back to me with her hands on her hips. The doctor proceeded to punch in a code on the rear lock of her Chastity belt, with a stylus. He then inserted a key and turned it. Several clicks ensued, and the devices split either side of her waist. The doctor inserted his fingers into the gap between the base of her spine and the device and pried it away.

Janet instinctively bent forward and placed her hands on the stool with her spine parallel to the ground and with her legs spread wide.

"The device has two probes embedded in her enhanced vagina and rectum. You need to be careful when pulling them out. We have an assortment of toys that Janet must be trained to wear and use. She is to be trained to control her new enhanced orifices in the coming weeks. Her master insists she remains in the nude for the rest of her life. The modifications do not make clothing a viable option to her anyway," said Dr. Willams in a matter-of-fact way.

He gently but firmly pulled at the strap that covered her buttocks and between her legs, the girl shuddered and a monotonous "AAAAAAAAAA" emitted from her artificial voice box. The shock as the strap and the rest of the belt came off was unavoidable.

The probe in her rectum was the first to come out. It was 15 inches long and consisted of a series of consecutively smaller metal balls, the largest being two inches in diameter. Some fecal matter was visible on the balls, but not much. Mostly, it was a thick slime, a mix of mucus and lubricant.

Her vaginal plug was a large 13-inch metal penis over an inch in diameter.

Both were released along with the chastity belt and the doctor placed the slimy device on a metal tray.

The extent of the abomination this poor woman had become was only evident now.

Staring at her revealed posterior, I couldn't comprehend who would want this!

"Her sponsor calls it the Baboon Butt," explained the doctor. "We'd never done anything like this before," he added.

"Baboon Butt" was quite an accurate description. Her anus was a huge fleshy mound, four inches in diameter as if she had a doughnut between her buttocks. It was like a giant prolapse, but unlike a prolapse, the skin tone was dark and matched her skin on the outermost periphery and gradually turned into a pale pink, and then the final one inch before the opening was a deep moist pink where her rectal wall was surgically pulled out.

Her anal opening was dilated about half an inch. Milky slime oozed out of it to the floor. The girl was trying to close it.

"As you see, her anus is permanently open, and as a result, she is incontinent," explained the doctor.

The doctor then gently grabbed hold of the wet fleshy mound and squeezed it a few times, the girl squirmed but no sound came out.

"What you see here isn't a Silicone implant. This is all tissue, artificially grown from her cells. The anus doesn't self-lubricate. So, what we've done is clone her vaginal glands and re-graft them onto her rectal walls," he said, picking up some thick milky fluid to his index finger and showing it to me.

"The only thing you, as her caretaker can do is to give her regular enemas to flush her out and make her exercise her sphincter," said the doctor.

Janet turned her head to look at us. It wasn't easy for her to express herself, her mouth was a fleshy hole and she had no eyebrows. But I saw sadness in her eyes for the first time. Her mechanical voice said, "Oh doctor, can't I ever have control? It's disgusting, I have to use a diaper when I'm sleeping."

The doctor walked round to her front and the girl straightened up, He took her hands affectionately and said,

"There, there my child. The deed is done. You knew there'd be sacrifices when you agreed to become your master's toy."

"I did doctor. I agreed to become this sex object, forever, horny, and forever nude and exposed, but feel so filthy and insecure, I didn't know I'll be an incontinent drooling mess," said the girl's monotonous voice.

"Adam is here to help you, and with exercise and regular enemas, you can avoid accidents. But your sponsor might want you to have accidents sometimes," explained the doctor.

She stared at the blank wall as the doctor said this and exhaled deeply through her tracheotomy, nodding.

Willams turned to me and said, "You'll have to help her adjust to her new life. She used to be very fastidious."

Janet turned around to reveal her gigantic pussy. My jaw dropped. I'd seen pumped pussies before and experimented with one of my girlfriends a few times. I loved the warmth and tightness while she enjoyed the heightened sensitivity, but the swelling lasted maybe 20 minutes max. This was permanent.

"Our client had his inspiration from a statue of a fertility goddess discovered in the Indus Valley," explained Willams.

I moved closer.

It was a huge. Her clitoris was a large fleshy nub, not long, but short and fat. Her vulva was partially open, something told me it too, like her anus was permanently open.

"A combination of Silicone implants, tissue grafts artificially grown in our labs, and surgery to increase blood circulation and move the organ forward and up, to bring to life the "YONI" of the ancient Goddess," he continued. The massive swollen organ combined with her large breasts and "O" shaped drooling mouth made her look like a caricature of a woman.

Janet had her hands on her hips as she addressed me, "It looks huge and loose outside but it's very tight inside. But I can be opened up wide."

"Here Adam, put a finger in me and see how tight my giant pussy is," She said turning her back to me, inviting me to enter from the rear.

"Do it," said the doctor. "You'll have to put your hand into all her orifices several times a day."

Janet did a small twerk and said, "Don't be shy, it's nice, I've been told". The girl squirmed, rubbing her thighs together.

I gently inserted my index finger into her moist womanhood. Her anus dilated and a mechanical "AH" erupted from her voice box. It was tight and soft, and I realized that the appearance of her vagina being spread apart was achieved with an artificial implant outside her real opening. I pushed further with two and then three fingers, The girl began moving back and forth, effectively fucking my hand. I wanted to pull it away, but the doctor sensed it and held my wrist "Let her enjoy it," he said.

And without warning, Janet exploded into a gushing orgasm. I pulled out my hand as she fell to her knees, limp, "Oh that was wonderful," she said, her chest heaving.

"She came in seconds!," I said, "How is that good?"

"I want more," she said crawling towards me like a puppy.

One of the other doctors had entered the room. She was introduced to me as Dr.Arexus.

Dr. Arexus came to Janet's side and the girl immediately cuddled up to her. The new Dr. explained, "Janet's just transitioned and is very sensitive. We need to train her to exercise her orifices. With time she'll be manageable."

"No matter what you do, you cannot have sex with her beyond fingering. She must only receive artificial stimulation. Her master insists this, and every moment is recorded. Don't forget that".

"Oh doctor, you made me into this abomination. You should at least try me on. I'm sure my master wouldn't mind," said the girl, leaving Dr.Arexus and coming closer. She placed one hand around Dr. Willam's shoulder and stroked his chest with the other, her open mouth turned up to his face.

"Save your charms for your master, little Succubus!," he said and pushed her away, gently.

It was then that I saw the wedding band on her finger. Was she married? Had her husband ordered this?

"I'll teach you how to feed her," said the Arexus.

To be continued....................