Project Lia Ch. 05

Story Info
An eventful night out for John and Lia.
3.2k words
4.71
2.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r7j65b
r7j65b
10 Followers

Lia opens up her closet, searching for a long-neglected vacuum bag somewhere in there. Digging to the back, she feels the crinkly plastic and heaves it onto her bed.

She pops the seal, and the bag slowly grows into a formless blob of wrinkly clothing, nearly forgotten since the start of her stay at the hospital. She dumps the bag out and starts to feel through the pile, attempting to remember what's there.

She thinks to herself "Damn it, what did I pack when I first checked in? I probably didn't think to pack something nice in case a guy showed up..."

She pulls out her phone and texts the only person she can think of who might be able to help - the receptionist who is already in on it. "Hey Nicole, do you work today? I have a clothing dilemma and need some help."

She replies "I don't work today but I'm free to stop by! I am like 5 minutes away so I can run over to your place! I'm leaving right now!"

About 3 and a half minutes later there's a knock on the door and Lia opens it up. Nicole walks in, glancing at the pile of clothing on the bed. "This is for your date, right? That's super exciting!"

Lia types into her phone, which says "I was more excited before opening up this bag, it seems I don't really have much to pick from."

Nicole starts digging through the pile, holding up pieces and looking back at Lia. "I think I see some potential here, how about this?" She holds up a massively wrinkled summer dress.

"Oh yeah, it's a black and white floral print - it needs a quick steam but I think it might work. I think that might be the only choice here, unless you are going super casual - it's mostly pajama pants and t-shirts in the rest of the pile."

"I think that'll have to be the one, I'll try it on quick." Lia's phone speaks as she walks over to Nicole, who hands her the dress. She walks to the bathroom and around the corner. Nicole keeps looking through the pile of clothing and peeks into her dresser, checking for any other ideas.

A few moments later Lia pops out of the bathroom in the dress. "Nice! You look great!" Nicole says as Lia spins around in place.

Lia types "It also has pockets! Yes!" She holds up a finger in the "one second" sign and quickly types out another message. "I have another thing I ordered online that I want you to give a verdict on - It's hard to tell how it looks because obviously."

She heads back into the bathroom, and reappears a few minutes later in a two piece bathing suit and the gray neck cap.

"Oh wow, that's really nice!" Nicole says as she takes a few steps closer. "What's up with the different cap thing? Color coordination?"

Lia types "It's for showering and being around water - there are vents around the bottom edge instead of one on the top, to try to keep any splashes out."

"Huh, I didn't know it came off in the first place. I hate to pry, but I'm kinda curious - I heard from the trainers about your situation but none of the details. If that cap can come off, what's it like under it?" Nicole asks.

Lia responds "When the docs went in and started cutting, they had to do some crazy stuff they had never done before, so they improvised a bit. The end result is a little inappropriate for public consumption."

She reaches up and pulls the cap off, and Nicole's eyes go wide and her jaw drops as Lia reveals her neck stump.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that.. Did you show your boyfriend yet? I bet he would be pretty happy about that! Two for the price of one..."

"Yeah, I guess there are a few benefits from this crazy situation - also not dying was nice too..."

That evening Lia receives a text from John; "I'm heading out from home, I'll be there in about 20 minutes. I'll stop by your room and walk you out to the car."

"Sounds good, thanks!"

John makes his way to Lia's room, and hits the doorbell, now a practiced sequence of events. Lia opens up the door and lets him in.

"Wow, you look great! John says, surprised by the change in outfit.

Lia types "I found this in the stuff I packed when I checked in. Sure beats pajamas or sweatpants for a first real date."

"Absolutely, it looks really nice. Ready to head out? I parked my car just outside."

"Cool, one sec." Lia walks over to the nightstand, puts her phone in her pocket and grabs her prosthetic head. Hooking it onto her neck cap, she adjusts it into place securely and grabs her purse from the bed. She pulls out her phone and types "how do I look?"

"You look great - by the way, I was curious about the prosthetic - is it based on what you looked like originally?"

"Sorta? They said they used the dimensions of my original head, but the face is a mix between me and some random scans of women they borrowed from another study. Kinda shady but in the end it looks close-ish to how I used to, but different enough for people who knew me before to not recognize me right away. Helps keep my whole situation under wraps.

I wanted to get a few different ones l but this one wasn't exactly cheap. "

"Anyway, let's bounce - the docs don't know about this but to hell with them. As long as we're back by the morning for my appointment it's cool." She grabs her cane from its spot against the wall and takes a step toward John.

John takes her hand and leads her out to the parking lot. The lot is nearly empty, and is dark and quiet as John carefully leads Lia - trying to avoid any obstacles or rough spots. The summer air is calm and warm as they make the short trip over to the car.

He says "Here we are, one sec." as he opens up her door and guides her into the passenger's seat, making sure she is clear of the door as he closes it. He heads around and sits in the driver's seat. Lia's body language seems to be projecting nervousness as they pull out of the parking lot, so John takes her hand. She squeezes it and he gently squeezes back.

"It'll be fine, this place is basically dead at this time of evening - I sometimes book a spot just to do the sauna and soak for a while, I'm kind of a regular. The staff know me and the guy who works the evening shift is cool." John says as he drives.

John pulls into the parking lot, a place located in a strip mall that's otherwise closed down. He was right, only a couple cars are in the lot and there's nobody around.

"The check-in is basically automated, I'll scan my phone at the kiosk and we can head to our room." John heads around to the passenger door and helps Lia out, and they make their way across the lot, Lia holding on to John's arm for guidance.

The front waiting area is also empty, and John waves to the camera knowing the owner is probably in the back wrapping up for the day. There are relaxation rooms down one hallway, along with rooms for morning yoga classes.

"I'll scan us in, one second." John pulls out his phone and puts the screen on the kiosk scanner. He gets a green light and the room number, and both of them head down the hallway. So far, so good he thinks as they head into the spa suite.

The suite, while not very large, is well laid out and clean. John says to Lia "Ok, on your right is a massage table and shiatsu chair thing. Past that is the hot tub and sauna, which are small but I think we can squeeze in... On the left are the showers, clothes hooks and towels. I'll set your bag over by the changing area. Where to first?"

"I think massage chairs first - before we get soggy; then hot tub, sauna, then back to the tub." Lia writes, handing the bag off to John and navigating over to the massage chairs. She yanks off her prosthetic head, and the cap comes with it. Holding it out toward John, he gets the message and sets it over with her bag. Lia sits down in the massage chair and quickly finds the control panel in the armrest.

Before firing it up, she types "When this thing kicks in, I won't be able to pick up your speech with my phone and feel the wrist bands translating it, so if you want to talk just grab my hand and spell it. Let's see how this thing works." She hits the button and the chair fires up. John takes his place in the other chair and turns it on, surprised by how powerful the thing is even when set to low.

"This is really relaxing" Lia writes in John's hand with some difficulty, and on the second try as everything in her world is wiggling rapidly.

"Sorta, if this thing shakes me any harder I might liquify"

"That's the best part!"

After about 15 minutes of being shaken, heated, prodded and pushed the chair's cycle ends and Lia stands up, hooks her hands together and stretches her arms and shoulders. She grabs her phone and types "Goddamn that felt good, I need to get me one of these someday."

John's chair turns off a few moments later and he stumbles to his feet. "That was relaxing; now I need to remember how my legs work again..."

Lia's phone speaks up, "Hey, can you point me to the changing rooms?" John leads her over to the door and hands her the gym bag. Lia pauses at the door and types, "No peeking, I want to keep you in suspense."

John fires up the sauna and hot tub bubble controls as Lia changes and hops into the shower to rinse off. A few moments later she exits the changing room, wearing the bikini and her splash-resistant cap, and holding a small waterproof bag. She slowly spins once in place to show off. John says "Nice! very nice." He heads into the changing room, quickly throws on his swim shorts and rinses himself off in the shower.

When he returns, Lia is in the hot tub soaking. She reaches into her pool bag and hits the button on her phone to read out text to speech. It says, "I had to take off the bands on my wrists so the heat wouldn't damage them, so from here on out it's touch only." She sets her phone back in her bag as John heads over. He carefully steps in, both from the heat and the lack of space to maneuver in the small tub. He slides in next to Lia, who wraps her arm around his back and moves in closer.

She takes his hand and spells "This is nice. So warm."

John spells back "Yeah, really nice. I'm happy we could do this."

Lia reaches up with her other hand and removes her neck cap, setting it in the bag. She lifts up and shifts sideways, leaning in and nuzzling her neck stump against John's chest. John looks down and sees into the slightly parted labia at the end of her neck, her steady and calm breath escaping from the hole in the front; her tongue folded down into the hole slightly behind. He tentatively kisses the top of her neck, and Lia responds by pushing in even closer, bringing John's hand around to wrap around her waist. Lia shifts over again, carefully sitting in John's lap. John kisses her neck again, and she responds by sliding her tongue out of its place in her esophagus. With Lia's tongue out, she first uses the forked tip to grab onto his tongue mid kiss, pulling the tip of his tongue into her throat, the muscles squeezing and pulling it deeper. While his tongue is being pulled in by her throat, her tongue snakes into his mouth.

Sitting in John's lap, Lia feels him stiffening and starts to grind against his erection, her flexibility giving her the ability to do so while being bent rather drastically backwards in order to continue their version of making out.

After an intense and unique make-out session, Lia grabs John's free hand and spells "Take me to the massage table", then gets off of John and turns around. John holds her hand and helps her out of the tub, then leads her over to the other side of the room, grabbing a towel while walking by. He throws the towel on the table as Lia whips off her swimsuit, throwing it nearby. She wraps her arms around John, then spells "You need to fuck me right now."

John quickly spells "Condom.", which Lia quickly gives a thumbs up as John runs to the bag and grabs one.

As Lia lays back on the table she kicks her legs out into the splits, then beyond. John moves in and lays his erection on top of her stomach - reaching surprisingly far up on her compact body as he rolls the rubber on. John pulls back and lines himself up.

As he parts her lower lips, Lia takes a deep breath and holds out her hand. Seeing this, John puts his hand in hers and she quickly spells "Go slow". John slowly pushes forward a bit at a time, taking small strokes and watching for signs of discomfort from Lia. When he finally reaches a full stroke Lia's legs reach around and wrap around John and she takes the lead, pulling him in and letting him out with her legs.

John leans forward slightly and grabs hold of Lia's waist, using the leverage to pull himself even deeper and slamming forward harder every stroke. With her enhanced sensitivity, it's not long before John feels Lia tense up and lose control, her legs shaking and body spasming in a powerful orgasm. He slows down the pace for a moment to give her a chance to ride it out, then traces on her stomach, "Keep going?" and her neck tilts forward and back.

He starts again even more aggressively, reaching down and gently rubbing her clit while aggressively fucking her. John feels himself getting close, at the same time Lia seems to be reaching her peak, and he quickly spells "soon". She gives a thumbs up, and she grabs hold of one of her nipples and squeezes. They both come at the same time, Lia's pussy squeezing down as John's cock starts pumping deep into her core.

Lia's body goes limp, her legs dropping from behind John and hanging off the sides of the narrow table; her tongue hanging out of the end of her abbreviated neck. John puts his hand on Lia both to check if she is ok and to keep her from rolling off the massage table. After a few seconds, Lia awakens and clumsily takes John's hand. She spells, "So good, phone?

John pulls out and Lia tenses up and relaxes again, another wave of pleasure from the sudden exit. He brings back the phone and the wristbands after tossing the condom and hands them to Lia.

Lia "Looks like I passed out a bit... I should probably explain lol. So yeah, remember how my brain is kinda all of my nerves now? There are a lot of nerves down there, so basically you just fucked my brains out a bit. How long was I out?"

"Only for a few seconds, you were still breathing so I figured you'd be ok." John says as he picks up Lia's swimsuit off the floor and sets it by their stuff.

"Absolutely, never better - it just takes me a second to restart the thinking bits. I sometimes get a little dumb when I'm using my toys, but this is the first real action I've gotten since the whole experiment thing.. Anyway, I bet we are getting a little short on time for the sauna, so how about we clean up in the shower?"

They head into the bathroom and have a mostly wholesome shower, taking turns in the water spray and getting themselves clean. They put their street clothes back on, grab their stuff, and head back to the car. John helps Lia back in, and fires up his car.

"Did you have a good time?" John asks as they head out of the parking lot.

"Hell yeah, I got to go out for once in a long time, hot tubbed, finally fucked my boyfriend, all in all I can't complain!" Lia says, her phone speaking for her while John drives.

"Boyfriend huh? I think it's safe to say we're an item - I want to keep seeing you, and want to make us official. Hopefully when you go public eventually I'll be able to set my status to 'In a relationship'."

"For now 'it's complicated' will have to suffice lol" Lia says, poking John in the side.

"I suppose so... Anyway, we're pulling into the parking lot - I'll make sure the coast is clear then bring you back to your room." John says, finding a parking spot close to the building. He opens up his door, then says "I'll be right back" then runs up to the building. He looks in the window, and around the lot to see if anyone is around. He texts Lia as he walks back that the coast is clear, then retrieves her from the car. They walk back, hand in hand to Lia's room.

"Lia, I'm so glad you came out tonight - I know it isn't much but it's nice to mix it up a little. John says as they approach her room.

"It was great, I think getting back into the world carefully is a good idea. Besides, you're pretty good at planning fun on the sly..." Lia writes just before opening her door. She embraces John, who lifts gently up on the chin of her artificial head. Her prosthetic head comes off with little effort, and John moves in and kisses her goodnight.

Lia takes her head back, takes a step back, waves goodnight, and gently closes the door.

Lia sets her fake head on its spot on the nightstand, and puts her bag of wet clothing in the bathroom. She feels for the edge of her bed, then jumps in, flipping sideways onto her back and laying with arms and legs out like a starfish. If she was still able to, she would be smiling on the outside as well as on the inside.. She lays there for a while, thinking about the crazy trajectory her life has taken recently and the possibilities for the future.

After a few minutes, she figures it's time to check her email to see if any schoolwork or medical appointments have been added, so she fires up her laptop and logs in.

Once home, John unpacks his stuff and preps for bed. While he's throwing his wet clothes in the wash, his phone vibrates with a text from Lia.

"Holy shit John the researchers are doing their big conference tomorrow morning and didn't tell me until tonight. Assholes!"

r7j65b
r7j65b
10 Followers