Project Oracle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small tablet was clipped onto the walker with an attached pen. Alex quickly scribbled "Mirror".

"Ah the weakness of women....... vanity," said the professor. Alex hadn't noticed him come in.

A large full-length mirror was wheeled in. Alex stood in front of it. The others stepped back getting out of the picture.

She marveled at the sight before her.

She was completely smooth and hairless. Almost like an alien.

Temporary electrodes and wires were stuck onto her scalp like thick rubbery hair. Two tubes entered her tightly plugged nostrils. They were snug with her cheekbones and curved over her ears, disappearing behind her head. She watched with fascination as liquid food flowed into her through the tubes; one tube was pumping something white and watery like milk, while the other was a thicker, brownish feed-like baby formula.

Her mouth was permanently open in an "O". The 1.25-inch diameter breathing tube exited her open mouth into a transparent "T" Joint. Two large transparent corrugated tubes were connected to the sides. These passed over her shoulders. It dawned on her that her lovely lips would never feel anything again, let alone kiss. Taste, speech, and any sort of expression were gone too.

Alex tried to flex her tongue. It was like her mouth was frozen rock solid. She gently touched her face and tested the tubes. There was not the slightest gap between her lips and the hideous tubes erupting from her face. They were fused to her body, permanently. It struck her how obscene her facial expression looked. She was stuck in the middle of a blow job!

Alex watched as valves inside the "T" joint opened and closed as she breathed. Her left tube was full of moisture, and she watched how it fogged up with each exhale. Her throat was painfully full. She delicately examined her neck, feeling the massive phallic implant within.

Her ample breasts jutted out proudly. Covered in electrodes. Her dark areolas were ringed with tiny wires directly piercing her skin. Her nipples were sucked a good quarter inch into the tiny suction cups which were gently pulsing.

Two thin "drainage" tubes entered each nipple. They were dry now but were installed and bonded to her glands to ensure any discharge during her long life was sucked out. All the chest wires were collected into one bundle and routed between her breasts down to a small control box mounted to her hip harness.

Several IV lines went into her arms. They too had bonded to her tissue. No plaster. No pain, feeding her nutrients and drugs.

Her smooth rock-hard abs were left touched sans for a few e -stim pads which also connected to the control box.

But what shocked her and aroused her the most was what had been done to her neither region:

Her hood-less clitoris shone like a small penis, sucked deep into its suction cup. She could see that a wire was plugged into its piecing which exited a sealed port on the side of the suction cup and, was plugged into the control box on her hip.

The thin suction lines from her breasts along with their drainage lines came down and joined the clitoral suction line to become a single bundle of tubes twisted together.

This bundle of tubes curved up to her hip harness and disappeared towards the rear.

The vaginal tube looked huge. It exited her swollen wired labia and hung between her legs several inches before curving back and was clipped to her anal tube. It was full of a light pink liquid, slightly glowing. The small urine tube was clipped onto the vaginal tube. A data cable and power cable along with a few thin pneumatic lines also entered her swollen and moist pussy. These controlled the massive member now bonded to her canal. Her inner folds hung loosely beside the tube, dripping with fluid. Twelve thin white wires connected to twelve silver ports (six on each side) of her swollen outer labia looked ominous. All these small wires and tubes were twisted together to form a bundle that was clipped along the vaginal tube.

Alex couldn't help the juices dripping along the massive tube and onto the floor. It was tragic what she had become, but, at the same time, so erotic. From time to time, red, white, and green lights flashed deep inside her pussy. Alex gazed at the sight. She knew the lights were indicators of her arousal. The system was on standby, keeping her slightly aroused for all eternity, always ready to stimulate her to the point that if not for the life support system, certain death was to result.

"Gloves," she wrote. A pair of surgical gloves were handed to her immediately. Alex snapped them on and proceeded to examine herself.

She let go of the walker and proceeded to delicately examine her vulva. Her heart raced as she spread her lips and found the tube bonded to her firmly along with a curved shield completely sealing her opening. A nurse moved behind her and held her at the hips firmly, in case she lost her balance.

Alex straightened up and indicated she didn't need support. The nurse courteously stepped back.

She then turned around. The Techs rushed to her aid, holding her tubes, and lifting her thigh to stop her tripping. A nurse quickly pushed the walker in front of her to grab onto. She held the walker with one hand and with the other hand on her hip, twisted her torso to look at her rear.

The anal tube was an imposing sight. It erupted from her smooth bubble butt in all its corrugated glory. She wasn't disgusted by the brown feces packed in clumps along the way.

She parted her buttocks and noticed her anus pulsing involuntarily, the need to go to the bathroom was omnipresent. Her natural reflex was to push the intruder out, but it was now part of her for life. The tiny silver ports shone in the bright light, awaiting the delicate electro-stimulation wires to be plugged in.

As she watched, a yellow-brown clump of poop emerged from her anus and slowly began its way down the liquid-filled tube. She knew that soon the entire tube would be packed with feces, moving at the same pace as her digestive tract once her feeding had synchronized.

The vaginal tube and all other wires and tubes from her private parts joined the anal tube to make one large umbilical for her waste and sexual stimulation. A transparent sheath collected all tubes and wires into one line which, at the opposite end, split into individual wires and tubes which plugged into her life support station.

Her breathing and feeding tubes joined to form another umbilical for life support, along with several IV lines from her arms.

Her freedom was now restricted to the length of these two umbilicals; roughly eight feet from her life support stations.

The stations themselves had long wires which allowed her to move to all corners of her room with attendants pushing the massive machines and supporting her umbilicals. Furthermore, batteries and in-built oxygen cylinders could support her for up to three hours in case the lab's oxygen supply or electricity failed.

She stood transfixed at the abomination she had become. She was sad and excited at the same time.

They all stared in total silence. The beeps of her monitors and the hissing of her ventilator were the only noises.

"You look stunning as always Dr. Milton," said the professor, gently placing his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm a freak." she scribbled.

"I look like a frog trying to take a shit. It's disgusting."

"Don't be silly my dear! The pose suits you. You are a Marvel to behold!" he said, patting her back.

Alex swung back to face the mirror and let go of the walker, indicating she wanted it out of the picture. A nurse pulled it away but stood close in case her charge might collapse. She felt the tension in her rectum as her anal tube had twisted to one side. Alex reached back and tried to adjust it.

"May I? ", Asked the professor.

She hesitated for a moment and nodded, defeated. Placing her hands on her wide thighs, Alex squatted further and bent forward presenting her rear to her captor. The professor placed one hand gently on her buttock and twisted the tube back down. Alex stared at her reflection.

The nurses and techs stood silent, watching the scene, shocked at how the strong, beautiful, and brilliant Dr. Alexandria Milton had transformed into a patient utterly dependent on others for her most basic needs.

"How does that feel?" he asked gently. Alex closed her eyes and nodded in relief. He gently examined her sphincter and said, "It's bonded well, try pushing it out please."

Alex obliged, flexing her muscle hard. The tube moved slightly like a wagging tail, but not a millimeter came out.

The strong independent woman, a force to reckon with was now at his mercy. The professor took care to be as gentle as possible. It was as if she were his child. Helpless and needing comfort.

He pushed a small suction cup along the rear tube up to her anus. The cup was made of a similar bio-plastic polymer as the tubes bonded to her insides. It had several electrical contacts connected to wires which braided together into a cable. These contacts clicked directly into the tiny grommet implants around her sphincter. The professor pushed the small cup against her anus and applied a vacuum using a hand pump. The suction pulled her sphincter out, filling the cup into a rosy fleshy mass. She could have screamed as the heat of bonding took effect but couldn't, Alex silently bore the pain, tightly grabbing onto her attendants who held her firmly.

Tears welled in her eyes as the completed ensemble was activated, the suction cup pulled her sphincter out, it was uncomfortable and stimulating at the same time. Her level of arousal was going through the roof, and her womanhood began to ooze fluid.

The professor lightly patted her butt; "There, All set! How does it feel?"

Alex wrote on her tab.

"It's very uncomfortable. My sphincter is pulled out and hurting outside, my rectum feels so full inside, it's hard to bear. I need to use the bathroom."

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it. It's meant to always stimulate you, you know that" said her captor/mentor gently caressing her buttocks.

She nodded at this in agreement, accepting the bitter truth.

A nurse came in front of her and sat on a low stool to examine her throbbing wired vulva. Strings of mucus were hanging from the poor girl's pussy. Some reach to the floor.

The constant sting in her urethra and the urge to pee were the most uncomfortable. Alex wrote this on her pad.

"It'll go away in a few days," replied the nurse, wiping the helpless girl's juices to no avail. Alex didn't think the feeling would pass.

"Now try to walk about and get used to your attachments. We'll start on the treadmill in the afternoon," said the professor, departing.

She kept staring at her reflection. She went into the theatre fit and independent. Now she was this vulnerable creature, naked, living at the mercy of the machines attached to her, praying none would fail. She could see nurses and techs adjusting various dials and switches on her life support station, it was total surrender, but more was to come.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 13 -- Life on Life support

Alex began her exercises slowly and cautiously. She was embarrassed at first to perform in front of her colleagues whom she had worked with, fought, and argued with. She was a perfectionist. A strong woman who always knew what she wanted. Despite her captivity, she had grown to be part of the professor's team to the point that they almost forgot that it was her, Dr. Alexandria Milton, that was going to wear the terrible devices and become the Oracle.

Her favorite part was the massive vaginal implant. She loved how it felt as she moved. "I'm so happy it worked out so well," she wrote on her tab to Dr. Hastings, who visited her.

Her room was located on the same level as the temple and the main engineering labs of Project Oracle. The whole level was sterile. A massive undertaking.

Every day was a rigorous regime of exercises and tests. Her internal dildos and electrical stimulators were never activated. Every moment in her life was recorded. Her inability to release her sexual tension reached an unbearable height on the third day when she left all vestiges of her dignity and began shamelessly masturbating in front of her colleagues.

Surprisingly, they offered to help. Alex gave orders on what she wanted to be done. One attendant manned the life support system to regulate her oxygen (It wasn't fully automated yet). Another stood in front and Alex wrapped one arm over his shoulder and began massaging her labia, clit, and playing with her vaginal tube. Another tech sat on a stool behind her and supported her thighs. From time to time, she indicated if she wanted her anal tube played with, breasts fondled or oxygen increased, with the help of her caregivers, Alex finally managed to orgasm, gushing all over the floor.

This became an end-of-day ritual for them. Together, Alex and her team soon developed a silent communication, a slight signal from her was understood by her team, and within a week they were experts in making the captive girl cum.

Her caretakers doted over her every need. Adjusting her oxygen and closely monitoring her food and waste.

She stood every evening, arms and legs spread wide, dripping with sweat and juices as they carefully bathed and dried her, Alex did not worry about the world, everything was taken care of.

"Not a bad life." she thought.

Alex was pumped with chemicals and hormones to increase her sexual arousal in preparation for her role as Oracle. Her breasts grew slightly larger, and she began to lactate a little. She never got tired of examining herself in the mirror, testing her bonded tubes and probes delicately, and making small adjustments.

Each week she sent a detailed report of all her feelings, experiences, bodily functions, and dreams to the professor.

She practiced yoga and engaged in exercise, gaining more and more mobility each day, to the point that she could do almost every exercise as if she was free of all tubes and equipment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 14 -- Walk of Shame.

Eight weeks after her life-changing intubation, Alex was ready for the final procedure to transform her into the Oracle; her brain and spinal implants. Once complete, the professor and his team would have complete control over her body and mind. She wouldn't know what was real and what was an illusion. Her body could be controlled like a living Marionette by the team. Sixteen stimulators were to be inserted into her brain along with an additional sixteen monitors. Her spinal cord was to be tapped at each vertebra. Once complete, it was utter and total surrender. Alex knew very well that one wrong move during the operation could result in irreversible brain damage.

"We are ready for you Dr. Milton," The professor looked concerned.

"Yes, just don't let me live if I become a vegetable".

"As agreed, you shall be euthanized, and your organs donated if the procedure fails,"

"Now please get onto the frame, we need to get moving," he said.

Alex stood resolutely with her hands on her hips and nodded to her tab which read, "No. I want to walk."

"I don't think that's advisable in your predicament my dear," said the professor coming close and holding her hand.

Alex tore her hand away and began to scribble,

"This is the last time I will walk as an independent human being. Please let me walk to my fate."

The theatre where the high-risk procedure was to be done was located at the far end of the level she was, over 1000 yards away through many corridors, halls, and laboratories. The whole level was germ-free, and Alex was the only person who didn't wear a Hazmat suit. She often thought about the contrast, how every other person was completely cocooned with barely their eyes showing, while she was stark naked with all her bodily functions on display.

"Very well Dr. Milton. I think we may have spoilt you!" said the professor after several seconds of silence. Alex could only smile with her eyes. She squatted and stretched her arms and legs in preparation and gave her butt a naughty wriggle.

The life support station was a massive apparatus. Large as two industrial washing machines on caster wheels. Gladly, it could be split into two independent parts, her breathing, feeding, and medication station, and the other for her waste disposal and sexual stimulation. A third station would be added today for her brain and central nervous system, it was the most complex and largest one of them all.

The two parts were split, and two techs got behind them. The power was disconnected, and the batteries were 100%. A nurse handed Alex her walker. Two more techs took each of her umbilicals, preventing them from dragging on the ground.

The professor took charge, "Ready?"

Alex nodded. The door of her room hissed open.

Pushing the walker in her frog-like stance, - back curved, posterior pushing out with chest jutting forward and tubes dangling between her legs, Alex began her walk.

A tech with a camera moved in front of the group and began to film her progress while walking backward. Alex looked straight ahead at the camera; she was determined to make it to the theatre by herself, and not show any weakness.

Staff working on other projects on the same level soon lined her way. Amidst the hissing and beeping of her many devices, Alex could hear their muffled gasps and murmurs.

Everyone was in shock to see what had become of the beautiful athletic scientist.

The employees were strictly forbidden to speak about their work with those other than their team.

To most, she was a brilliant member of the Oracle team. The professor's protégé. No one outside the team knew that she was to be the Oracle herself! She excelled at the Gym, pool, and tennis, beating most. Alex also gave martial arts lessons until the day she was depilated and moved to her germ-free prison. She was easily the most attractive woman in the facility and took full advantage of enjoying the attention, now she was the center of attention again, but for completely different reasons!

The onlookers were full of shock and disbelief at how the beautiful, strong woman had transformed into a patient on life support, bald, naked with all her orifices penetrated, utterly exposed, and fully dependent on machines to keep her alive.

Alex was dying of shame. Her eyes filled with tears as she walked slowly looking ahead, trying to ignore the stares.

She had to stop from time to time to rest her legs, do some squats, and relieve the tension in her back. Doctors examined her thoroughly during each stop.

As she progressed, long strings of mucus hung from her intubated vagina. Her juices began dripping on the floor as she went. Alex only noticed it when Ted, the young tech who she met the very first day, approached her with a collection jar,

"D, Dr. Milton, I need to collect some of your vaginal discharge please," he said in a low respectful tone.

She instinctively froze. The young man squatted between her legs, parting her dangling tubes, and collected samples of mucus.

Alex kept her eyes closed. "There, it's quite normal to be aroused, my dear. After all, the whole exercise depends on you being constantly aroused," said the professor.

Several of her friends came to her, patted her back, or held her hand, wishing her well. She responded nodding, giving thumbs up, and smiling with her eyes.

"Good luck coach,"

It was a young tech she used to tutor in the gym. She thought he was cute but restrained herself. How she wished she hadn't now. She looked at him and smiled with her eyes. She felt tears welling up. He squeezed her hand. She placed a hand against his mask and looked into his eyes. She thought she saw tears in his eyes behind the visor of his hazmat suit. He walked away slowly, head hanging low.