Project Oracle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex squatted lower and looked straight ahead as her bowels were automatically flushed out in front of all. It was a precaution for the upcoming procedure.

Her belly filled up several times and was flushed out. The professor massaged her belly with one hand while gently placing his other hand on her lower spine.

The doctors and nurses discussed the color and consistency of her feces openly and took more swabs of her vaginal discharge, as well as her visible arousal which further confirmed her exhibitionist tendencies. She was relieved when finally, they entered the theatre which would perform the riskiest operation yet.

The theatre was blindingly bright. Alex was exhausted. She walked slowly to the operating chair. It was a menacing sight.

The metal apparatus was designed to restrain her from sitting upright with arms and legs far apart. Alex approached the small, padded seat. It had a central cut-out for her tubes to slide through, the team helped her up. Alex was flexible and good at the splits. She didn't find the almost 180 spreads of her legs uncomfortable. The team quickly began to screw on the restraints. Her torso was restrained as well and so were both arms spread wide and parallel to the ground. Both her hands clamped over joysticks and a large screen was in front of her. The team had prepared a selection of games to make sure her brain was functioning during the operation. Any sign of deterioration would stop.

Her head was restrained firmly and apart from her fingers and wrists, the only thing Alex could do was blink.

Two massive surgical robot arms hovered over her head. A laser projected a grid of dots onto her smooth bald scalp showing where to drill. The team stood in front of her. She looked straight at them.

"Dr. Milton, we are ready to proceed." said the professor.

Alex gave two thumbs up.

Unknown to her, she had quite an audience. About fifty of the syndicate's top brass were observing the revolutionary procedure from a room next door. Among them was Jake. For a long time, he grieved for the loss of his lover. Thinking she was truly dead. He watched her now with mixed emotions, sad and angry at what had been done to her, happy that she was alive, and at the same time excited both as a scientist and as a man to see this gorgeous female in such a perilous and exposed predicament.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 15 -- Marionette

The cranial and neural implants were by far the riskiest of all procedures done to her so far. 16 probes were to be inserted through her skull into her brain. Some of them were sensors, others sent electrical signals, and yet others injected chemicals and hormones into the deepest regions of her brain. A deviation by a single micrometer would be sufficient to kill her or cause irreversible damage. The doctors took it extremely slowly. Some of the probes were drilled using robotic arms while others were by hand. Alex continued to play her games, trying her best to ignore the drilling.

She received a special lobotomy, where the team could disconnect or connect both sides of her brain whenever they wanted. Probes went deep into her Cerebrum, Cerebellum, Brainstem, Hypothalamus, Thalamus, Pituitary gland, Pineal gland, Amygdala, Hippocampus, and Midbrain to control and stimulate her pleasure, senses, logic, emotions, balance, temperature, arousal, and even her heart rate. Heat and cold swept over her body along with senses of absolute happiness, sadness, anger, and lust. For the first time since her intubation, Alex felt a taste. She went blind in each eye for a few minutes as her optical nerves were tapped. So was her hearing.

From now on, Alex wouldn't know what was real or what was a simulation. Her mind was no longer hers, although the professor promised not to trick her.

Her lungs were paralyzed as expected when a probe went deep into her brain stem. Her heart rate, blood pressure, digestion, and body temperature were all now under the control of her life support mainframe. The medical team could override these functions at will and even shut her down permanently. It was a failsafe to ensure Alex would always be under their control, an obedient servant to the Syndicate.

Alex felt her lungs stop as if they just died. Then refreshing air filled her lungs and the machine took over completely. She felt her stomach and bowels rumble, and unseen to her, partially digested food and bile flowed out of her anal tube. Her heart stopped for a few seconds before starting again. Nothing would ever be the same.

All her brain probes were wired and collected to a port drilled into the base of her skull. From it, extended a one-inch diameter, eight-foot umbilical which plugged into a large unit the size of a two-door refrigerator. The device had many large displays, tanks, buttons, and valves. It too had wheels and in theory, could be transported, but it was far too cumbersome to allow Alex much freedom.

Next was her spinal implant. The backrest of her chair was open in the middle exposing her spine. The Robot began drilling into each vertebra and installing a metal probe. As each probe went in, Alex was temporarily paralyzed below the drilled vertebra. She panicked as she went numb below her waist but knew it was normal. Once each vertebra was tapped, the team plugged in a spinal implant, or "Centipede" as they called it. Which mirrored her spine, stretching from the base of her skull to her tailbone. It clicked into the port at the base of her skull and needle-like extensions drilled and anchored themselves into her bones bonding with her spine.

Alex immediately felt out of control. A tech sitting a few yards away was wearing an exoskeleton and VR goggles. He clenched his fists and so did Alex.

The team removed locking pins at critical joints in the chair, allowing her arms and legs to move while still bound and held firmly.

The tech wearing the exoskeleton then straightened his left leg. Alex did the same. She was their puppet!

Over 600 tiny needle-like stimulators were inserted into each of her muscles. Her entire body was now covered in tiny gleaming silver dots. Each dot would get a wire attached when she was inserted into her tank.

The process took 72 hours with two-hour breaks every six hours for Alex to rest.

In the end, she looked like a complete alien, with 32 wires and tubes exiting her skull and connected to the umbilical behind her head. Some wires had glowing fiber optics, others were silver, red, or blue while some were transparent tubes carrying liquid chemicals into her brain.

"Now for the final touch, as you requested," said the professor as a nurse pushed a small steel trolley with what appeared to be a jellyfish in a glass jar. He took it out, it was a semitransparent fighter pilot-style mask, which would cover the entire lower half of the wearer. It was made with the same bio-plastic polymer as the terrible tubes and probes now permanently bonded to the poor girl's body.

Alex had requested the mask soon after being intubated. She was unhappy with how comical she looked. The round tube exiting her mouth gave her a permanently surprised look, or even worse the look of a woman giving a blowjob, (which was exactly what she was doing) Alex wanted some privacy and dignity. The mask would cover her lower face and bond with her skin permanently.

The professor unscrewed her breathing tube and threaded it through the mask, then he unplugged and did the same to her feeding tube and wires. All were reconnected swiftly so that Alex barely noticed the loss of air. He then cleaned her face thoroughly, scrubbing it with a Nano pad. Their eyes met, as he caressed her cheeks before pressing the mask against her soft face. Alex couldn't scream or move but her agony as it burned into her flesh was evident. The team cut off her pain immediately. Fifteen minutes later, she was put back online, and the team checked the mask.

"It's perfectly bonded Alexandria. Would you like to have a look?"

She blinked.

A mirror was brought in front. She examined her new face and gave two thumbs up. Her sharp purposeful eyes shone. It was a much more dignified look.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 16 -- Testing begins.

The next few weeks were spent with Alex strapped into the infernal chair in the Theatre. She had to be kept still until all her implants were fully bonded. She was now able to text through her brain mainframe. All she had to do was think of speaking and her words would appear on a screen for all to see.

For the first week, she went into seizures and the team found that one probe was misaligned. They had to drill in two more supports to stabilize it.

Three weeks after her final brain procedure, Alex was released and the team helped her walk about the theatre, which was now her prison. Alex now needed an army of attendants to keep her out of trouble. The brain umbilical was especially sensitive to tension, and she needed to take extra care not to get it entangled or accidentally step on it.

Alex was determined to stay active till the last moment. She did whatever exercises she could and enjoyed human contact as much as possible. She did squats and dumbbell exercises. Always supported and surrounded by at least 10 attendants. When not exercising, she was severely restrained to eliminate any sort of motion.

She was restrained in two devices; One, the upright chair in which she had her operation. It was rigid and left her facing any visitors with arms and legs spread wide.

The second was the X fame "bed" which was further modified to accommodate her brain umbilical. She lay fully restrained with her back arched, legs spread and high in the air with knees slightly bent, allowing full access to her intubated and wired private parts. Her head was restrained her neck bent backward and her arms were wide.

The entire fame was supported by one metal column which could be raised and lowered. Alex was physically more comfortable in this setup but found it embarrassing to meet people in the exposed position.

She preferred the commanding position of the chair where she could discuss matters face-to-face. She also liked the chair as it didn't show her anal tube which was now always packed with slow-moving excrement. True, her womanhood was shamelessly exposed, but the exhibitionist in her enjoyed the attention, teasing some of the men in the team who had hit on her for months to no avail, now her gorgeous body was beyond their reach forever, yet she was in for levels of pleasure beyond what any man could offer!

The team began testing her sexual stimulation devices. Alex was introduced to mind-blowing orgasms fueled by not only her vaginal, anal, breast, and throat stimulators, but electrical and chemical stimuli to her brain's pleasure centers as well.

Each trial was conducted, and she gave her feedback afterward as to what she liked. Soon the computer began to develop the perfect program to stimulate her.

She had to perform these trials in front of the professor and his team. Delegations from the Syndicate also visited her during the tests. Alex was helpless as she stared at the ceiling and shivered, convulsed, and came in front of these strangers repeatedly. She couldn't reach hyper orgasms outside of the tank, but the life support systems allowed her to have hundreds of orgasms one after another with less than 10 seconds in between.

No human could ever dream of such pleasure or surviving sensory overload.

The professor stared at the helpless girl convulsing in ecstasy; it was as if she was having an epileptic seizure. Her throat bulged as the oral stimulator expanded and contracted rhythmically, and her anus and vulva pulsed, engorged, and dripped with juices. He could see the outline of the massive vaginal stimulator expanding and moving inside her flat belly. Her eyes were wide open but blank, her visions flashed across several screens. The mainframe would filter them and form together a picture of her visions of the future.

The professor held her hand. He knew Alex was in a different place and didn't feel him. He caressed her sweating bald head. The electrodes and probes embedded in her skull looked like she had thick widely spaced rubbery hair. She gushed a large stream of fluid as she came.

"That's enough, bring her back now gently".

Alex fell into a deep sleep for 48 hours.