Project Oracle Pt. 03

Story Info
Our young scientist completes her body modifications.
9k words
4.45
9.4k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from parts 1 & 2)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 10 - Surrender begins.

Alex enjoyed working out and doing her most demanding yoga routines for the last time. She was always in the nude, there was no need for clothing now.

She had an exhausting night with several enemas and laxatives to the point where her anus was on fire.

She was fasting for sixteen hours, and now feeling the effects, she knew that she would never swallow or taste anything after the procedure.

She fell onto her soft bed, bouncing, it was to be the last time she could even sit or lie down like a normal human being. She danced to her favorite tunes, rand and did cartwheels in her room. It was her last day of freedom. Her emotions were all over the place: she was nervous about facing the life-changing procedure, sad and angry at what was becoming of her gorgeous body, and at the same time excited at the new future in store for her.

The test fits were finalized, and she was satisfied with her demands for perfection were achieved. Her loins melted like hot butter as she thought of the equipment. How could she be aroused at the abomination she was to be? She would be enslaved for the rest of her life.

The door of her room hissed open.

The professor and his team came in, wheeling the transport pod.

"It's time Dr. Milton," he said solemnly. There was a seriousness in his voice. Alex sighed and got into the glass coffin without any hesitation.

The glass lid was sealed shut and the techs inserted their hands through attached gloves to restrain her. When they were satisfied, she was secure and she had sufficient oxygen, they began the transport.

Alex watched the ceiling, counting the fluorescent lights as they passed, her heart was racing. They soon passed through several decontamination showers and airlocks before entering the massive operating theatre. Her colleagues were waiting.

"Dr. Milton," said the head surgeon as the hairless sexy creature gracefully exited her glass coffin. "Dr. Hastings," she said, shaking his hand and looking about. Several large tanks illuminated by blue light were in the room. Her implants were floating like long alien sea creatures in the bubbling liquid; her designs, were now about to go into her, changing her perfect body forever.

Alex walked towards the nearest tank and gazed at the floating tube. The thought of the infernal thing in her body terrified her. She tried to maintain her poise and composure. She knew all eyes were on her.

Everything was to be permanently bonded to her tissue, to ensure no changing of tubes or maintenance of any sort was ever needed.

"I......... everything is in order," the professor said. She turned to her onlookers, her hands on her hips.

"Exactly as you designed them, trust me," continued the professor.

Alex took a deep breath and said, "In that case gentlemen, let's proceed."

She reclined on the examination chair and was immediately restrained. Alex didn't complain and let it happen. Her legs were spread and strapped to high stirrups exposing her pussy and anus. Two nurses restrained her head while the large slimy 3 mm wide feeding tubes (NJ and NG) were threaded down each nostril. It was pure agony as the bio-plastic polymer tubes began to bond with her tissue irreversibly. She screamed in pain and lost consciousness.

The team was quick to begin work on her urethra. The 5mm catheter with built-in electro-stimulators, went in swiftly and the balloon inflated within her bladder. Within a few seconds, the searing pain kicked in, and Alex struggled semi-conscious. The team administered an anesthetic gas.

While their charge was unconscious, they inserted the massive vaginal implant. Two inches in diameter at its widest and with an overall length of 15 inches, it reached right past her cervix into her uterus. It was hollow to allow flushing and was built as two concentric tubes, to allow relative motion. The inner shaft was ribbed with inflatable rings and covered in dozens of bumps and spikes. The transparent material showed dozens upon dozens of electrical contacts, motors, and tiny balloons which would stimulate its host in ways no human penis could ever accomplish. The base was curved to bond perfectly with the girl's inner lips, dangling on either side, leaving electrical wires, pneumatic lines, and the large central flushing line and urinary catheter hanging between her legs.

Alex woke up an hour later. She was on a table in a fetal position, lying on her left. Her pussy felt sore, and her belly bloated. She squirmed in discomfort and tried to get up.

"Relax Alexandria don't move. You are doing great." It was the professor saying, "We are just checking your colon."

He pointed to a monitor. Alex watched as the endoscope was gradually pulled out of her colon. It dawned on her that it was the last time she would see or feel her plumbing in its natural form. The endoscope had an umbrella-like attachment that scraped all mucus from her colon walls as it was pulled out. A nurse quickly wiped the disgusting slime away and inserted a lubricated finger.

"Relax your sphincter," whispered a nurse, soothingly.

"We are ready for the rectal implant," she heard someone else say.

"Mm.......," she moaned as the cold wet tip of the three-foot-long 1 -inch diameter tube pushed against her sphincter. The massive tube was needed as her body would consume large quantities of food continuously during hyper orgasm.

"Relax, Alexandria, would you like some Oxygen?" asked the professor. She nodded; gloved hands swiftly strapped a mask to her face. Alex breathed deeply, holding the mask.

It was a tough ordeal as the ice-cold ribbed tube moved up her colon, fighting for space within her vaginal implant. The tube reached a diameter of 3 inches in some places. The last 10 inches were formed into a massive penis with dozens upon dozens of vibrating servos and electrical contacts, the very end was a cone, three inches in diameter.

Alex squirmed and moaned as the intruder was forced in. A nurse constantly wiped the lubricant off her vagina. This made her extremely horny, and she began to shamelessly fondle her breasts while her hand moved between her legs. "Now, now young lady, there will be plenty of time for that later," said the professor. "I., I'm sorry" she whimpered. The nurses tried to comfort her by caressing her buttocks and bald head.

The last stage was the toughest; "Push my child....... Push against it.... that's it," encouraged the professor.

Alex sighed with relief "AAAH", as the end of the tube plopped into her rectum and her rosy sphincter settled into the groove around the tube.

"Silicone injection please," said the head surgeon, and a nurse handed over a massive syringe with a thin tube which he screwed into a small port protruding from her anal tube.

"Wait!" exclaimed the young scientist.

"Let me do it, give me the syringe," she said.

Somehow the invasion of her bowels and rectum meant more to her than her reproductive system. Alex didn't see the shock in the face of the surgeon and the team, the professor nodded.

Alex held the syringe for a few seconds. She had already begun to feel the heat deep in her bowels. She had to act fast. Lying in her fetal position surrounded by the professor's team, she pushed the plunger with all her might. Alex felt the rings inflating along the tube deep inside her, moving outward until she felt her rectum expand. The head surgeon took the syringe from her for the final push, "AAARH!" She felt as if her rectum was about to explode. The team immediately put her out, they knew she wouldn't be able to bear the heat of the bonding process.

The team moved the girl's limp body to an "X" shaped frame and secured her with a complex array of clamps and straps, mostly screwed on. They couldn't help admiring how brave she had been so far. Some felt pity for her plight. They had destroyed a beautiful and brilliant human being.

Alex came to as a fast-rotating brush was cleaning her gums. Her mouth was clamped wide open. Her dentures had been removed. She struggled a bit but soon remembered what was happening. The final implant of the day was her oral stimulator and breathing tube.

The doctor removed the clamp and Alex flexed her jaw. As her dentures had been removed. It was hard to talk.

"Dr. Milton, we are ready to insert the breathing and oral stimulation device," said Dr. Hastings.

Alex looked for the professor, he was near her and placed a hand on her forehead. "Any last words?"

She took a deep breath and said,

"I hope you'll stick to your side of the bargain professor and take good care of me."

"I will Alexandria, I promise, we all promise."

She nodded and smacked her lips for the last time. The expander went in again stretching her mouth open. An aesthetic was injected into her neck, and another was sprayed to the back of her throat.

The breathing tube was long enough to reach deep into her lungs. Its lower end was a blunt "V" which, when installed would expand into each lung in the shape of an inverted "Y" The measurements were precise. The plan was that Alex would breathe Oxygen while out of her tank, and once sealed in, she was to transition to a liquid breathing system, which allowed the mucus in her lungs to be flushed out with the liquid.

They had only one shot at this. Any wrong move and the device would bond incorrectly.

The top end was in the shape of a large inverted human penis and the very end was an inflatable balloon which when set would fill her entire oral cavity. The implant was riddled with inflatable rings, vibrators, and electrical stimulators. Alex had to remain conscious till the very end as she was required to insert her tongue into a special slot. She never liked oral sex. She found it degrading. But now she will have no say in the matter. Once bonded, the tube will not only feed her life-giving oxygen, but throat fuck her without respite for the rest of her days.

It was pure agony and she gagged violently as the huge cold tube passed the back of her throat.

"Swallow Alex, just like we practiced," murmured a nurse next to her ear.

Tears jumped out of her eyes as the surgeon forced the tube. A Tech was checking the progress with an ultrasound probe. She bucked and strained under her restraints, her muscles rigid. Everyone joined in to comfort the young scientist as she struggled through the ordeal.

Her throat bulged as the phallus part entered. Alex knew what to do and made sure her tongue slid into the slot. It felt like her mouth was filled with a cold jellyfish. The surgeon then attached a syringe full of silicone compound just like the one used to expand her anal tube. As he depressed the syringe the breathing tube expanded in a "Y" to each lung. It was like nothing she had experienced before. The bonding process started immediately.

Alex closed her eyes and clenched her fists as she felt the tubes extending into her lungs while she felt heat rising in her chest unbearably, she was put out before she felt the full extent of heat and pain of bonding.

She was left restrained on the frame. Her life support unit was hooked up and so were all the wires and tubes for her most intimate areas. Her breathing, feeding, urination, and defection, in short, her very existence were now under the control of the professor and his team. One flick of a switch and the girl would starve of oxygen and be dead in minutes.

Temporary brain activity monitors were attached to her scalp and so were nipple and clitoral stimulators.

While she was unconscious, the team installed a transparent body harness to keep all her devices securely in place. The top part cradled her breasts from below like a transparent half bra with almost invisible straps clipping onto a transparent collar around her neck, the bottom part was shaped like a high-cut open-crotch bikini bottom. The hip straps looped high over her pelvic bones and split at her crotch leaving her clit and vulva exposed. The tight harness pushed out her vulva making her womanhood puff out prominently before merging into a thin strip between her vagina and rectum, then splitting almost instantly to go around her anal tube and joining the hip straps again at the small of her back in a tiny "V". The harness spread the girl's buttocks a quarter of an inch or so apart with "Butterfly Wing" extensions beside her anal tube to prevent it from chaffing her skin.

The material was a special breathable transparent polymer. The whole ensemble served to accentuate her curves even more.

The team observed the sleeping beauty in all her glory. They sighed in relief as the first flow of brown faces was observed moving down her anal tube.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 11 - Day One of a new life

Alex woke up 48 hours later. The cacophony of "BEEP....... BEEPs "of her numerous vital monitors along with the hissing of her ventilator seemed deafening.

Her head felt heavy after being secured lower than her heart for so long. Her vision was blurred. Slowly she began to be more aware of her body and surroundings. She felt sore in all her orifices, the need to take a s#$it was unbearable. A nurse was applying lip balm on her cracked lips. Her throat was sore and stretched. She tried to swallow, but nothing happened.

The room was full of people. The professor was seated next to her gently caressing her bald head. Others were standing around while still more were busy adjusting her equipment and hurrying about. Little by little her vision became clearer.

Alex struggled in her bonds, she gagged and tried to breathe.

"Relax my child, calm down...the procedure is a success," said the professor. She gagged, struggling to breathe.

"Shh... Alexandria.... don't fight it. Let the machine breathe for you. See....look at the diaphragm," he pointed to the ventilator on her right. She slowly began to remember where she was and what had been done to her.

He placed his hand on her bosom and indicated to a tech who shut off the ventilator. Alex was left with empty lungs.

."Now, on the count of three. One...two.... three"

"HISS"

Her lungs filled up. Alex felt relief.

"There you go! Once your lungs are paralyzed from the brain implants, we won't have an issue. But you'll have some difficulties till then," said the professor while gently caressing her breasts.

Alex tried to make a sound, but nothing came out. How could it be with the breathing tube bonded to her tissue from the mouth down to her lungs?

The other scientists, her captors, and also her colleagues didn't say much. They were speechless at what they had done to such an incredible human being.

"We'll release you from your bonds tomorrow so you can get accustomed to your new attachments. It won't be easy, but you knew it from the beginning. We are leaving now. See you tomorrow Dr. Milton."

The professor's business-like air didn't hide the fact that he too was emotional.

Alex kept still, looking straight at the plain white ceiling. The deed was done, a single tear ran from the corner of her eyes. The professor looked back at his test subject, she had become much more, she was his protégé, the daughter he never had.

He gazed at the stunning naked female form, naked, stretched, and spread in all its glory. Her firm upright breasts pointed to the ceiling, chest heaving up and down with each hiss of the machine, electrodes, and vacuum stimulators sucking at the engorged nipples.

Her slim waist and smooth hard abs shone under the floodlights; He could just make out the silhouette of the massive member deep inside her vagina. Her legs were spread wide apart with her knees in the air. Her womanhood stood violated and exposed, shining with moisture. She was looking up, oblivious to his gaze. What must she be feeling? Her life was over. There was no going back now. Even if he chose not to proceed, what had been done couldn't be undone, she would have only a few years of torturous life attached to the machines.

Alex remained restrained and silent, gazing at the blank ceiling. All her bodily functions were beyond her control. The hissing of the ventilator was her constant companion. Doctors, Techs, and Nurses came and went. Checking on her, reading the displays, and studying data. Two male techs came in late in the afternoon and worked on her most intimate regions, plugging in twelve thin wires into her outer labia piercings. Alex squirmed but none of them took notice. She didn't see who it was, but she knew what must be happening. They next installed her clitoral stimulation unit, a tiny vacuum-sucking device with a built-in electrical probe that plugged into her clitoral piercing. She shuddered as the vacuum was first applied.

Later in the day, Amanda, the facility's physiotherapist arrived. Alex knew her from before as she had helped her with persistent back pain. They had a good relationship and Alex was happy to have a women's touch.

Alex had explained the procedure and her expectations before going under. Amanda was horrified at first.

"It's for the greater good of mankind, as a Scientist, it's an opportunity of a lifetime," she had said casually.

She unclamped each limb individually, bending, stretching, and massaging them. Alex felt the massive vaginal implant inside her as her legs were folded towards her body. It was a strange feeling. Alex recalled how they used to chat, but now she was silent, and the therapist avoided her gaze. After the session, she spoke,

"Everything seems to be OK. We can practice walking tomorrow."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 12 - The Mirror

The next morning, she was greeted by her personal caregiving team.

There was no shortage of applicants who wanted to be assistants to the gorgeous and charismatic Dr. Alexandria Milton.

She had hand-picked them and over the months they had been trained to manage the situation. It was at the very last stages did she revealed that she was to be the Oracle. They were horrified at first but accepted her fate as she had done in the end.

"You'll be my lifeline once the procedure is done," she had spoken to them the day before she went under.

They adored her and pledged to take care of her for life.

The techs made quick work of her head, neck, arms, and upper body restraints. Two techs held her arms tight and pulled her to a sitting position while another held her head steady.

She sat up and looked about as the blood rushed down her head. Alex felt stable enough after a few minutes to allow her legs to be released from the high stirrups and lowered to touch the floor.

The Tech who held her head now adjusted her breathing and feeding tubes behind her back while another took hold of her vaginal and feces tubes, supporting them close to her butt.

They slowly helped her stand up. The last time she stood up, she was a free human being. How her life and body had changed in just 72 hours!

Alex stood supported by the techs for a few minutes trying to regain her balance. A nurse gave her a walker. The techs let go of her and stood back. As her rear umbilical was released, she felt its weight properly for the first time, pulling at her insides.

She quickly regained her balance and, with a few trials found a comfortable posture to stand; Legs spread wide, knees slightly bent, her butt sticking out and chest jutting forward, placing her weight on the walker using her hands. It was quite an obscene pose as if she was about to take a shit or give birth standing.

The feeling was as if she had to use the bathroom. She knew the outer sheath of her tube was fused to the inner walls of her rectum and colon. But her body didn't know it of course and fought to expel the intruder.