All Comments on 'Project Phoenix Ch. 09'

by yaoi_lover_21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job!

Thank you for taking the time and care to not just finish this story but to better yourself along the way. I never read unfinished stories so read your complete work today. Not only was I impressed that you kept at it for 4 years (!) but noted a distinct improvement in your writing along the way. I enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more of your works. Best wishes in college and thank you for spending time with us.

canndcanndover 8 years ago
Thanks for completing this.

This took a long time to finish and I'm glad you stuck with it. So many stories are left unfinished on here and it sucks when you get into a story and never get an ending for it. So, thanks for giving us an ending even if it took years. I think you did a great job with the final fight. I really want to know who helped heal Dex. how did he end up in that decrepit med bay in the jungle? Kay was adorable. I would have liked to have known a bit more about the Nigini. How did they reproduce? Are their males able to reproduce naturally or would they be dependent on the males who had the surgery? I thought the end for Mcmahon and Sten were great. Though why waste an escape pod...they shoulda just snapped his neck. that woulda been much more fulfilling. though I am glad Nate got to punch him! But, sten is 0-2 for putting guys in labor, the jerk! I kinda wonder if the guys can have a second child after they have one. Can mitch get pregnant again?

Overall, a great story and the ending was much better late than never.

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I want to thank you everyone for your comments; and to everyone who has viewed and rated. Looking back and reading Chapter 1 and then reading Chapter 9, I can really see how I have matured and how my storytelling has improved. So thank you for that comment. I took a lot of care with this final chapter, something I probably wouldn't have done 4 years ago since my inspiration came suddenly and I just needed to get it down.

To cannd, I am thinking about writing a prequel to Project Phoenix addressing the Ningini and the landing of the ERDS team. And the questions about Nate's baby, whether Mitch can have more children, etc may also be addressed in a new series set some time late. But I am not completely sure, yet, if I can dedicate the amount of time needed to create and continue another series without having yearly gaps in between each chapter. However, it is in the back of my mind.

Thank you all again for your feedback, views and for favoriting the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thanks

for finishin this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryaoi_lover_21@yaoi_lover_21
I'M BACK!! I'll be finishing the Silent Chronicles this summer 2022. It's been years since I've uploaded anything so I still hope there is some interest in the story, but it's only right to finish it. Next chapter COMING SOON!!! xxxYL21xxx

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES