Project - Prometheus Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He probably doesn't get out much. Out like a baby after his first all nighter?" Tahral breathed, keeping his voice down as they left the lounge.

"Well, to be fair, he probably does nothing but paperwork all day at the station. Daved did pull him out of the archives after all," Taal'ani posed as the trio left the man to sleep.

"I can confirm that he is indeed sleeping. I'm keeping an eye on the boy, to ensure that he sleeps well and on the off chance that something is amiss with him," Jaesa told them over their comms buds.

"Thanks, Jaesa. Make sure he gets the pillow and blankets he needs," Talon told the AI.

"Delilah is already on her way up with the items. She knows how to be quiet and not disturb our guest," Jaesa assured them.

"I'll see you two in a few hours," Aesha said drowsily as she shuffled off to her cabin. Taal'ani was feeling more than a little bedraggled and looked up at Tahral, wondering what he had in mind.

"Cuddle, while we sleep?" the Artucian man posed.

"Mmmm! Yes, please!"

******************************

Willem lay there, drifting in the comforting bliss of sleep as his body rested. He was in another dream where he flew through the stars, seeing the many wonders the galaxy had to offer. The boy liked this dream, as his mind kept bringing it back to the forefront of his thoughts. A sudden swell of heat bloomed within him, and he could feel the warmth permeating his entire body.

Slowly, his eyes came open as the dream began to fade, but the heat stayed. Blinking several times, Willem wondered what was going on as he woke up. He noted a bulge and weight beneath the covers, like someone was there. Lifting the blanket, he looked down at his stomach and saw Aesha there, taking his dick in her mouth. Willem moaned loudly as Aesha sucked him off, making him insanely hard.

"Mmmmm! Took you long enough to wake up. Her I was wondering if I'd have to take you when you were asleep," Aesha teased.

"Miss Aesha... what are you doing?" Willem stuttered, caught off guard by her boldness.

"Getting you all hot and bothered, so you'll put this here to use," she told him as she stroked his dick. The pleasing sensations rippled through Willem as he moaned in delight. Aesha smiled and put her mouth over it again, sucking his cockhead hard.

"Oh... fuck! Miss... Aesha..." Willem groaned.

"It's just Aesha, Willem. Now enjoy yourself!!" she purred as she continued to suck him off.

Willem was in heaven as the woman sucked on his dick, making him so hard that he thought he would burst. Throwing the blanket off them, Willem wanted to see this woman do this for him. The sight of her blue lips wrapped around his shaft, sucking in each inch of his dick, was pure bliss. He felt her tongue swirl around the head of his dick, driving his pleasure to greater heights.

He had no idea how long she was at it, but the deputy didn't care. He'd always found alien women alluring, more so than human women, which explained why he'd refused to get into relationships with any girls from town. They were all human and didn't excite him the way alien women did. Willem then felt his excitement hit a new stride and could feel his balls churning, needing release.

"Aesha... I'm... I'm going to..." Willem got out just as he came. He shouted hard as his cum blasted out of him in a torrent, filling the Artucian woman's mouth. The sheer volume of his cum surprised Aesha, but she quickly swallowed it down. Willem kept cumming, unloading everything he had into her mouth, until the final spurt was little more than a dribble.

"Wow! You poor baby! Been suffering blue balls for a while now?" Aesha questioned.

"You could... say that," Willem huffed as he caught his breath. "Working as... a deputy is... so much... work."

"Your uncle keeps you so busy that meeting women doesn't happen? Well, that's something that needs to be fixed!" Aesha told him with a look.

"It's not... that. It's that I don't... find them... exotic enough," Willem confessed.

Aesha's eyes widened at this declaration. He thought she was exotic? Well, in comparison to how human women were built, she supposed so. They only had two eyes, where she had four, along with many of the more obvious differences. Though she had to admit, that to her, Willem looked exotic himself. Any men she had were those back on Talemkha and even then, they were few.

Now that she was out and around in the galaxy, Aesha found herself in a unique position. Not only did she had the chance to sample other people's cultures and food, but also their men. The way Alexander Tomisic comported himself had certainly garnered her interest, but he was off limits. Seeing this young man assert himself in similar ways was also a major drawing point. One which saw her where she was now.

"You think I'm... exotic?" she asked, standing over the man.

"Yeah! I mean... hello!" Willem said as he gestured to his flaccid member. While much of its hardness had dissipated when he came, she saw it was returning to its former state! Aesha smiled at the boy, knowing that he was in for a wild ride.

"Hmm! Let's see if we can lend a hand to that," Aesha giggled. She then began to strip her clothes from her frame. The Artucian woman took her time with it, wanting to make a good show for the deputy. The boy was enraptured by this, taken by her azure blue skin and her warrior's body. His brown eyes danced up and down her form until he finally beheld her in her full, naked glory.

"What say you to this?" she questioned as she struck a provocative pose.

"Beautiful."

The word caught the woman off guard, never having her referred to as such. She teared up for a moment, not expecting such an endearment from a human! She gasped as the deputy stood up and crossed the space between them to kiss her. Surprised, but delightfully so, Aesha closed her eyes and sighed into the kiss. She just melted right there, enjoying the feeling of his mouth on hers.

"Willem... I..." she started, before he put a finger to her lips.

"Shh. I didn't know you wanted me this way, but I'm not complaining! Now, let me do a little something for you, as you did for me," Willem told her.

Aesha felt the back of her calves bump a lounge chair behind her and she fell into it. Willem then got on his knees and kissed her again, moaning into the woman he wanted. She moaned back, making her need and want clear as day. Willem then broke the kiss, moving to her neck, making Aesha shiver in delight. He kept going, navigating his way down her chest to her sizable rack.

"Wil... I... ooooOOOOHHHH!" she sighed as the man's tongue licked and flicked her nipples.

He handled her breasts, holding them up as he played with them, using his mouth to great effect. Willem doing this to her made the woman squirm in her seat, needing and wanting more. The deputy sensed this and grinned as he stopped with his breast play and moved further south.

"Hu... ho... I... mmmmmMMMMMM!" Aesha squealed, jittering all over the place as Willem's mouth moved down to her mons.

While she had lovers who'd done this for her before, none had taken their time with her like this. Willem was slow, gentle, making sure that Aesha was enjoying herself. She was, immensely as she felt the delicious feelings jolt through her. The deputy must have had some idea of how to make a woman squirm as he peppered her outer lips with kisses. These kisses had a bit of tongue added to them, making her want even more.

Aesha was beside herself with pleasure, as she could feel her endorphins rising, rocketing through her body. She initially thought Willem was an inexperienced boy, but she was quickly being proven wrong! Granted, he knew what he was doing, but he hesitated a few times, which spoke of inexperience. He made up for that lack in enthusiasm, as he ate her out with gusto, making her squeak adorable noises.

Willem continued to lick Aesha's quim, which was dripping wet and leaking copiously. The deputy kept going, knowing what he was doing to her was sending her through the roof. He just grinned and kept on licking her, going from her outer lips to her inner ones. The man just kept going, using his tongue as creatively as he could to make this woman scream.

As he ate her out, he felt a strange sensation near his upper lip. A small nub was poking at him and it felt weird. He supposed it was a clit of some kind, but it was different, almost like there were two of them, one on top of the other. Willem shifted his mouth towards it, and he heard Aesha pull her breath in. That was all he needed to know that this was a pleasure spot for her, and wrapped his lips around it, sucking hard on the double nub.

Aesha then lost her shit, an orgasm smashing into her out of nowhere as Willem sucked on her clit. She screamed like a wounded animal, limbs spasming like she was having a seizure. All four of her eyes twitched this way and that, as her brain felt like it was being scrambled quite literally. She didn't know how long she rode the high for, but by the time she was coherent again, Aesha saw Willem's face not even an inch away from hers.

"Mmm! It's nice to see a woman lose her ish like that. How do you feel about taking this a bit further?" he asked, leaning into her.

Aesha focused and saw that Willem had literally lost his clothes and was now as naked as she was. She noticed his cock, which was hard once again and aching to bury itself inside her. Aesha bit her bottom lip as Willem pushed himself onto her. But her hand hit his chest hard enough to almost be a slap, stopping the man.

"My quarters. Now," she told him.

Smiling, Willem stepped back and scooped Aesha up with his arms. She squawked at the sudden movement, but found herself in no position to argue. The deputy walked out of the lounge and headed towards her quarters, with Aesha giving him directions. He moved quickly, more than eager to take this woman and make her scream his name. They finally got into her cabin, and she activated the lock as he deposited her on the bed.

"Mmm! Come here and give me that big dick!" she panted lustily while crooking her finger at him.

Willem smiled and nearly leaped on top of her, pushing his dick onto her quim. He rubbed it back and forth for a bit until the cockhead caught in her steaming hole and he pushed into her. Aesha cooed and yelped as she was stretched out by his human dick, enjoying the moment as she was filled with it. The deputy stayed there for a moment, before he started moving his cock in and out of her, causing that delicious friction they both wanted.

Aesha looked up at her new lover, whom she could think of as a boy anymore. It was clear as day to her that he was a man, one who would do very naughty things to her. Things that she welcomed and needed very badly. Aesha continued to let Willem thrust his cock into her, stretching her pussy out. She enjoyed him doing this very much, but needed more and pushed on Willem, forcing him out of her.

"Wha... what..." he groaned as he was knocked to the side and on his back.

He was about to complain, but stopped when he saw Aesha mounting him. Watching this gorgeous Artucian woman guide his dick into her pussy was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen. He groaned as his tool was enveloped by her velvety warmth, bring pleasure back to his body.

Aesha then rode him, raising her hips before pushing them back down, stuffing herself full of his cock. She gyrated her hips as she fucked him, enjoying his dick moving around inside her, hitting all the good spots. Breathing heavily, Aesha continued to do this, until she felt Willem's hands on her breasts once more. Feeling her mammaries be caressed like this just made her want the man even more.

She yipped for a second, as she felt a pinching sensation on her nips, sending charged bolts of erotic pleasure through her body. Aesha kept riding Willem, but picked up her pace, driving her hips down on him hard. She then felt him rise up as she descended and smiled as he moved with her, pushing her pleasure to newer heights. Her breathing came in staccato bursts as Willem drove his dick into her, pushing Aesha towards another orgasm.

Willem was delirious, wanting more from this woman, but almost too afraid to ask for it. Instead of asking, a part of him just told him to take it and do what he wished. Seeing how he might as well try it, he pushed Aesha off him, making her protest at this manhandling. She would have rebuked him, but Willem put her on all fours and got behind her, which made the Artucian woman cease her complaints.

Lining up his cock with her leaking quim, Willem pushed into her once more, and took hold of her ass as he filled her with his cock. Aesha shivered, as being taken from behind was a favorite of hers, and she jiggled her hips to entice her lover to continue. Needing no further prompting, Willem withdrew his dick and pushed into her again, going back and forth.

Aesha cooed and hummed at this, enjoying the thrusting she was getting at the hands of her new human lover. Her tits bounced back and forth, letting her know that Willem was not being gentle with her. She didn't want gentle; she wanted a heart pounding, soul searing session with a good man, who ignited her passion. Willem did all of these things and she wanted more.

More than happy to give the woman what she wanted, Willem continued to ream her out with his tool. He didn't stop, not even when the threat of orgasm crept up on him, pushing him close to his breaking point. Willem could sense that Aesha was drawing close to her peak as well, with all the squeaking noises she was making with each thrust. Throwing all caution to the wind, Willem just embraced his inner beast and plundered her.

Aesha's eyes widened, and she knew that they both cum soon. While she was unsure if humans could breed with Artucian, she didn't want to be a mother. Not yet, at any rate, and she knew Willem was getting close to filling her. She kept letting him take her, but Aesha raised her voice high enough to where she was sure Willem could hear her.

"Wil... cum on... me. Not... in... me!" she got out in between thrusts. She heard a barely audible 'Uh-huh' as he kept invading her tight little passage, pushing her closer to the edge. In less than a second, she found herself falling as bliss overtook her and her body spasmed once more as she came. She howled once again, but buried her face in her pillow, muffling the sound of it as she rode out her high.

She could hear Willem grunting and groaning, and soon after, Aesha felt his cock slide out of her as he moaned. Something warm and wet spurted onto her ass many times, to where it almost felt like her rear was covered. She shivered at this, as she knew that Willem had painted her ass with his seed. Aesha felt Willem collapse next to her, and she too fell to her side.

Not wanting to sleep in a wet and sticky bed, Aesha reached over to where she kept a towel close by and used it to clean herself. Both lovers breathed heavily, needing time to recover from their impromptu romp. When they finally did, both were teetering on the edge of sleep and Willem looked at the Artucian woman who had brought him to her bed. He smiled at her and she smiled back, the pair of them feeling content in this moment.

"Stay with me?" she asked the man, and he nodded, more than happy to accommodate her.

Sighing happily, Aesha pulled at the covers and covered them both, cocooning them in a cradle of warmth. Neither one of them said anything further, as there was nothing to say. In this moment, all was right with the galaxy and they both felt something spark between them. As they both drifted off to sleep, they both knew this wouldn't be a one-time thing.

******************************

Several kilometers away from the landing pad, outside of the jurisdiction of Tanith's Gully, Matthias Renauld watched the Darkstrider. The ship looked like it was fairly new, though it had already seen some battle going by the scorch marks on its armor plating. Using his binoculars, the man zoomed in on his target, seeking a way in where he wouldn't be spotted.

Matthias cursed his luck, as he'd been watching the ship for nearly an hour and found no weak point in the Sentry rotation. Whoever had come up with the patrol protocol knew what they were doing. In this instance, sneaking in was out of the question, as the Sentries would spot him or anyone else before they even got close. Making a portal inside the ship was also out of the question, as it had gotten a couple of his friends nabbed.

What worried him the most was the robots that patrolled the pad and the interior of the ship. From what he'd been told, they gave no mercy and offered no quarter, gunning down any intruders they found. Matthias got another look at these machines and could tell these weren't run of the mill security drones. They moved too fluidly and checked every nook and cranny as they kept watch.

While there was a pattern to their movements, it was a complex one, which overlapped heavily with the other robot's movements. Any weak points in their patrol or spots that were unwatched was practically non-existent. This angered the man and while he could have tried storming the ship with an attack crew, he didn't know how many of those bots were inside the ship.

Matthias stayed there long enough in the hope of finding some way in, but could see plain as day that it was a fool's errand. The way these machines were keeping the ship locked down, it was a wonder that his snatch and grab crew got out at all! Targets like this were rare on Prodosia, and whenever they did come, the Shadow Dancers knew well enough to avoid them.

The man stood there, wondering why Sargol would give them this kind of target. He knew they wouldn't dare attack it with this type of security and made a point to take the matter up with him. A distant sound tugged at his ear, and Matthias turned and saw the rising dust cloud of an approaching rover. Cursing for a moment, the man ducked behind some rocky outcroppings, staying out of their sight.

Now that he had some idea of the firepower and security this crew had, Matthias knew he'd have to cook up something ingenious to get his men back. That, or wait for an attack of opportunity to spring them. While he wanted his friends back, Matthias was a patient man and knew that if he waited long enough, an opportunity would present itself. Making sure he wasn't seen, the man pulled his power from the Aether and conjured up a portal to a darkened destination.

******************************

"Well, here we are! Brought back to your ship, with everyone in one piece! My payment, if you please?" Dagan asked, extending his hand.

"You have a credstick?" Inari asked, and the smuggler nodded, as he rummaged around for a moment before locating it. He held it up with a smile and Inari pulled hers out and initiated the transfer of funds to the man. The smile on his face was wide as he received the ten thousand credits he was owed. It faltered for a moment when Dagan saw that it went past the ten thousand they'd agreed upon.

"What is this? A tip?" the man wondered.

"More like an incentive for another job. We'd like you and yours to help us get back out there," Alex told him.

"Back out there? You mean... to find the Shadow Dancers?" Min gulped, unease all over his features.

"You don't want to help us out?" Inari queried.

"It's not that I don't want to, but I really like my life and prefer not to disappear, thank you very much!" Dagan told them.

"With us around, you vanishing into the thin air is unlikely to happen," Natalya told the man.

"Being shot at is quite likely! I have heard that the Shadow Dancers do not entertain guests!" Min argued.

"Being shot at is an occupational hazard. One which I am certain you are well acquainted with," Priya laughed, poking a hole in his argument.