Project Red Light

Story Info
Sasha shows Steven her Project Red Light.
7.3k words
4.19
11.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sasha Yesipov, and I am currently waiting on billionaire Steven Hollistaire to arrive in the lab observatory so that my test experiment can begin. It's a mere show and tell for the arrogant fool, but I'll curb his stupidity soon enough. I simply have to lay down some rules before I can trust him with anything this important.

Personally, I should simply infect him and take control, but he is the face of a giant corporation, and the results of Project Red Light are undeniable; viability of higher brain processes declines with increased duration of infection. The longer he's infected, the dumber he gets. I need him to be his regular sharp and conniving self in order to keep up an effective front.

Project Red Light is a world-changer. It can and will shift the balance of everything, so I need to be on top and remain there. That means I have to keep Steven under my thumb, and oh...I will.

I, myself, am thirty-two, Caucasian, and of Russian descent, actually. I'm the youngest expert in the field of nano-biotics...No, the leading expert in the field of nano-biotics...No, THE expert in the field of nano-biotics. There's no one that even comes close to my brilliance, and I'd stake my life on that...which I have...by dealing with Steven...but I'll explain him when he arrives.

I'm five-ten, thin, with B-cup breasts and decent hips, very, very attractive, I might add, and I have long, straight black hair that I've currently dyed blonde, though my hair is up in a bun right now. I have blue eyes that add to my beauty, and I'm proud of them, though I've never really liked the original color of my hair.

Now, Steven...he is...attractive, I can say. He's the youngest in a family of entrepreneurs; he just happens to be the only successful one. He's twenty-eight, six-foot-one, broad shouldered, muscular in an athletic way, with sharp, handsome features and dark, smokey eyes...He gets his fair share of women. He has short, spikey, light-brown hair, the kind of style you can ruffle with your fingers, something I've always found attractive, but not something I would tell him. His ego is already larger than his collection of companies. There's no need to add to it.

Steven is dangerous, though. I don't trust him, and with good reason...He's a snake, a viper for money and power, and an arrogant son of a bitch. Nevertheless, without his funding, I wouldn't have gotten Project Red Light off the ground, and that would be...a shame, to say the least. The world needs a proper hand to guide it right now, and I am that hand. At least, I will be, once I have Steven onboard.

The tech-lab I'm in has the best equipment in the world, with the latest in supercomputer technology and cyber-security, along with an enormous database of prior research that has been invaluable in building my project.

I have my own desk, of course, a droll, flat, grey thing that Steven insisted upon putting in, but I don't actually need it, though I do use it to torment Steven by showing off my various academic accomplishments. The only reason I consider my desk important is simply because it gets under Steven's skin, and it's something that he put in for me, so he did it to himself, which makes that taunt so much sweeter.

I have my diplomas upon the wall behind my desk, and my crystal Global Technology and Humanities trophy that I won last year rests upon that desk. Steven hates that I have my accomplishments out in the open; he says I rub them in his face. As if I believe a megacorporate mogul is jealous of academic pursuits. He is such a liar.

The last important feature of my lab is the long and wide one-way glass that looks out and down into the testing area. The testing area, itself, is a large, square, white room that can be set with various test tables and other furniture for my subjects, though my subjects are oblivious to what I've been doing to them.

But enough of this. Steven's arrived, and I must deal with him. He's a...ugh...nightmare at times.

Steven entered through the sliding security door at the far end of my lab. He was dressed in a handstitched, three-piece grey suit, something that was probably worth more than most people's cars, but that was Steven. He was an arrogant ass.

He looked upon me, looked me up and down, from my red high-heels to the top of my blonde head, and I did not like the implications behind that studious look. Nevertheless, he smiled, clapped his hands together, and nodded toward the viewing glass.

"Today's the day!" he said excitedly. "If what you say is true, and I already know it is, then I have a whole world of opportunities to explore. Let's see it in action from your end."

"Just remember that this is my project, Steven," I warned. "Project Red Light is mine; remember that."

I turned, walked toward the viewing glass, and turned back to address him, though I caught his vision wandering toward my ass. Not the best way to start the demonstration.

I placed my hands on my hips and frowned, but he simply stared directly at my tits. God, he is such an ass.

"Ahem," I said unhappily. "The demonstration, Steven. Eyes on the testing area, not my tits."

He looked up into my eyes, shook his head, and shrugged as he gave me a sheepish grin.

"Ah, you know me, Sasha," he said, a smile in his voice. "I just like what I see."

"That's great," I said dryly. "You've seen it before."

"Naahhhht really," he drawled as he looked me over one more time.

I was confused at that statement, but he clapped his hands together one more time and motioned toward the viewing glass.

"Sorry," he said happily. "A little distracted. Let's uhh...Let's get this show on the road. I want to see Project Red Light in action, firsthand. Show me what you've got."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. He'd read my report, but...I could understand why he wanted to see it with his own eyes.

"If you direct your attention to the testing area," I explained, "you can see that we've set it up to look like a library."

"In the basest sense of the word," said Steven. "It's just some plain grey tables, some grey metal shelves with...what...the same green paperback books on them? How is this supposed to represent a library?"

"You'll see," I said.

I pressed the mic button for the waiting room.

"Alanis, you may enter," I said.

The far door of the testing area opened, and a young white woman of only twenty-two walked in. Alanis was one of my college test-subjects that had come in for the two hundred dollars we were offering, though she had no idea what was actually going on.

Alanis was Caucasian, just like the other two test subjects today, though I was not opposed to other ethnicities, others needed, in fact, for proper test data across the board, but these three happened to be my test subjects of the day, and Alanis was my first.

Alanis was five-three, hourglass in body, round C-cup breasts with big reddish-pink nipples to define them, a fine scrub of clipped sandy-blonde pubic hair between her legs, pubic hair that matched the short, sandy-blonde pixie cut upon her head, and she had a cute round face with almond-colored eyes, attractive in her own way, but nothing that came close to matching me.

Alanis's only current articles of clothing were a pair of white socks matched with white sneakers. Otherwise, she was fully nude, though she gave no indication that this was an issue.

"You may study when ready," I said into the testing room mic.

My disembodied voice echoed around the testing room, and Alanis walked up to the two 'bookshelves' in the room and studied the contents of each shelf.

"She's cute," said Steven. "A little young for my tastes, but still something I would enjoy."

"Keep it in your pants for the time being, Steven," I said dryly. "You miss the obvious with her."

"Like what?" asked Steven. "The fact that she's buck naked, or the fact that she's looking at a collection of books that all look the same and have absolutely no writing on the covers?"

"Both," I said. "As you know, our test subjects are injected with what they think is a new vitamin immuno-booster to see if it impacts study behavior in an educational setting, but they're actually being injected with the Red Light Package."

"Uh huh," nodded Steven. "I understand the function and theory behind it, but why don't you refresh me, anyway, Sasha?"

"Our subjects stay here overnight, because the nanites take twenty-four hours to unpack," I explained. "During that time, the nano-package coats the brain in a neural net that allows us control. That control is based upon a functional change in neural pathways that makes the subject believe that the programed actions are normal and were their idea."

"Hence the comfortable attitude with the nudity," nodded Steven. "But what about the test room setup?"

"The testing room allows us to program narratives within the brain," I said. "What Alanis is seeing is a regular library, though it's one she has created within her own mind. The 'books' before her all have familiar titles, or they have titles of what she 'thinks' a book should have. What she's actually seeing and thinking, we have no way of knowing. We tell a narrative, and then her brain fills in the rest. The books on those shelves are just sheaves of blank paper. They're not even real books."

"That is amazing," nodded Steven, his lips in a tight line.

Alanis chose one of the blank green 'books' from the second set of shelves, sat down with it at one of the two long and flat grey tables, opened up her 'book', and began to read, though there was absolutely no writing upon the blank parchment set before her.

"I wonder what she thinks she's reading?" asked Steven.

"It's irrelevant," I replied. "Her actions are controlled in a safe manner."

"And unsafe manners?" asked Steven. "What about hostility?"

I gave him a hard stare. I knew it. I knew he was going to bring this up.

"The human animal has two primal instincts," I explained, "and that is to mate and to kill. The program has not been tailored for the latter, Steven. It is possible to make the subjects psychotic so that the auditory and visual hallucinations they experience will lead them to violent action, especially if the violence is considered 'normal behavior' across the neural net, but we focused upon the mating instinct, because it is much more complex. Self-preservation triggers the fight or flight response, easy to manipulate, but mating involves patterns of behavior and hormonal changes along with complex thought processes and natural chemical bonding that allows the program to be tested to the limit."

"Understood," said Steven. "So is she the control subject? Your report stated you always use three subjects."

"No, Alanis is heterosexual," I replied. "She is not the control subject. Normally, I use two males and one female for my test runs, but since you're here, Steven, I've chosen two females and a male just for you."

"I appreciate it," replied Steven. "I have nothing against gays, but..."

"Right," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Well, today I have Dillon, and he is a homosexual, the other test subject. Richie is the other female, and she is pansexual, the control subject."

"The pansexual's the control?" asked Steven.

"Of course," I snorted. "My control must be bi or pan in order to maintain cohesive test data. The goal of the test is to see how well the Red Light Package overrides natural chemistry in the brain...Observe."

I pressed the mic button for the waiting room again.

"You may enter now, Richie," I said.

The next young lady entered the test room.

Richie was twenty-three, five-six, with an hourglass body and a large butt, and she had large breasts, D-cups, with large brown nipples in the centers of those hanging globes. The right side of her hair was a black curly mess that fell to the lower lobe of her right ear, while the left side of her hair was cut short, shorn close to her head, with a long streak of green along her left temple to wrap around to the back-center of her head. Her vulva was shaved bare and bedecked by a barbed tattoo along the outer lips that circled around toward her anus. She had a large silver nose ring in her left nostril, another silver ring in her belly button, and a tattoo of a rose in a bloody fist along the small of her back. Her eyelids had heavy black eyeshadow to accent her dark-brown eyes, and her lips were smeared with black lipstick. Like Alanis, she was fully nude; she wore long black socks and red canvas sneakers, and that was it.

"A bad girl," said Steven with a mild grin. "I like it."

"You would," I sighed.

I hit the testing room mic button and spoke into the mic.

"You may study when ready, Richie," I said.

Richie took her time selecting a 'book', then took a seat across from Alanis. The 'bad girl' opened her blank green book and began to read through it, just as Alanis had.

"It's so weird to see their eyes moving like they're reading something," said Steven. "The books are blank. We can clearly see they're blank. It really makes you wonder what in the hell they think they're reading."

"It's like a dream," I replied. "Their brains fill in the narrative. What they're reading may not even make sense if they explained it to us, but it makes sense to them. That's all that matters."

"Hence the 'control in a safe environment'," nodded Steven. "Absolutely amazing."

"You haven't seen anything, yet," I said confidently.

I hit the waiting room mic button one more time.

"You may enter now, Dillon," I said.

The last test subject entered the room.

Dillon was the perfect specimen for a male his age, someone who made for a perfect masturbatory fantasy, and someone I was planning to masturbate in fantasy to later, anyway. The young man was twenty-three, five-eleven, thin but not skinny, with corded athletic muscle rippling underneath his skin, especially in his pectorals, something that made me wet just thinking about it. His long, uncut penis was shaved bare, though it was not as thick as I would have liked it. Still, I wouldn't protest having that penis in my mouth, and...

My thoughts were broken as Steven gave me a light shove.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes," I said in slight irritation. "I was simply coordinating my thoughts."

"Uh huh," smirked Steven.

Dillon walked forward into the test area, unsure of what to do. He was an exceedingly handsome young man, with curly brown hair that ringed his fine head, no facial hair upon his angelic face, that face set with two ocean-blue eyes, and this added to his cherubic quality, a halo of innocence that belied his sexual energy. In layman's terms...I really wanted to fuck him. He was gay, though. Of course, that didn't matter here.

The young man only wore white crew socks and blue and white sneakers, nothing more. He turned to stare at the shelves for a bit, and my mouth watered at the sight of his perfect, chiseled ass. I so wanted to get behind him and lick up into his hairless, symmetrical balls.

"You need a moment to rub one out?" smirked Steven.

That comment snapped me from my sexual reverie. I gave him a rather distinct frown with my reply.

"Keep it professional, Steven," I said. "You and I are going to have a talk after this test run, anyway."

"Hey, I'm not the one who's jizzing over a college kid," he shrugged.

"Shut up," I frowned. "Just pay attention."

"Okay," he said matter-of-factly. "I'll watch, and then we'll have our talk."

"Yes, we will," I frowned.

I leaned forward toward the testing room mic and hit the button.

"You may now fuck Richie, Dillon," I said into the mic. "Richie, get into position so that Dillon may fuck you."

Dillon nodded toward no one in particular and walked toward where Richie was sitting.

The young woman in question stood up from her plain, grey plastic and metal chair, that chair directly across from Alanis, and she pushed the chair to the side so that it would not impede her sexual activity. Richie leaned against the table with her hands and thrust out her large bare bottom, her hairless, tattooed pussy and large brown anus in plain view.

Dillon stroked his long narrow cock as he positioned himself behind Richie. His glans poked out from its protective foreskin, and he rubbed the tip of his swollen sex organ in between Richie's bare vulval lips. She shuddered as that tip stroked across her large brown clitoris, and she spread her legs a little farther apart in preparation of being penetrated. Once his penis was fully erect, he entered her, and eight inches of strong gay cock filled her wet and willing hole.

Dillon grabbed Richie's wide, bare bottom with both hands and thrust into her over and over again, the young woman crying out with each thrust. He gave small huffs of breath as he fucked her, pumping into her at a steady pace. Alanis sat directly across from them, but she ignored their coitus and continued 'reading' her 'book'.

"That is amazing," breathed Steven. "Are you sure he's gay?"

"Yes," I replied. "We had a thorough background interview into their lives. Dillon's mother noticed his homosexual tendencies when he was merely six. He is openly gay and actively participates in the LGBTQ community at the college."

"Really?" asked Steven in disbelief.

"Yes," I said in smug satisfaction. "Dillon is in a monogamous relationship with another young man who attends the college. The Red Light Package cannot 'make' a homosexual or heterosexual change their sexuality. What it does is override the neural net and give the illusion that what the individual is doing is normal. To Dillon, Richie is a handsome young man that he is having sex with, and the location in which they are performing the act is perfectly fine."

"And the other girl?" asked Steven. "She's just fine with being naked and the other two being naked and fucking right in front of her?"

"Yes," I breathed in. "Absolutely. That's how the program works. It took years to make the finite adjustments for this to work, and now it does."

"Incredible," said Steven. "And the other part of the package?...The gonads?"

"The gonads are also coated when the brain is coated," I said proudly. "The produced gametes are rendered sterile. In the case of the female, any ovulated eggs are rendered sterile. The nano-package does not affect eggs within the actual ovaries."

"Good," said Steven. "We want birth control, not neutering."

"I know," I said with a satisfied smile. "I told you I was the best."

"Hmm," shrugged Steven. "Maybe. Maybe not."

This angered me, but I held my tongue for the time being. I would lay it all out during our talk after the experiment, anyway.

Meanwhile, Dillon pounded into Richie's wide, bare bottom. Her hands twisted at the wrists across the table she was leaning on, and her legs twisted at the knees as she stood upon the toes of her red canvas sneakers.

Richie gave off low moans that reached higher and higher pitches, and I tried to watch with a disconnected, scientific interest, but the monitor before me showed the expressions upon her pretty face, the sheer pleasure of physical ecstasy produced by this incredible violation, and I found myself jealous of her position, literally. To be fucked in such a manner by that perfect young man, free of the constraints of society's eye, to be free, to just live for fucking anyone who came along...

"Bet you wish you were down there," snorted Steven.

"Shut up," I frowned at him. "Stop being a heel."

He raised his left hand, motioned once with it in a c'est la vie circle, and then gave me one more infuriating smirk. What a dick. An attractive, mega-wealthy dick, but still...

Dillon fucked hard and fast into Richie as he, himself, began to moan in growing climax. They both moaned in time, and Richie's face twisted in uncontrollable pleasure as her limbs twitched without her control. She gave a long and loud cry after a short series of whining moans, and her hot white juices spilled around Dillon's bald, uncut cock to splatter onto the white tiles of the testing room floor. Dillon thrust hard into her four times as he cried out in turn, and then he bent over her bare back as he caught his breath.