Project Red Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The odd couple stayed motionless like this for a few seconds.

I bent down toward the testing room mic to continue the test.

"Dillon, you may leave," I said firmly. "Richie, get on the table and spread your legs. Alanis, you may now eat her out. Make sure to lick out all of Dillon's semen."

Steven turned and gave me a stunned look.

"No fucking way," he said in disbelief.

"Oh, just watch," I said with my own satisfied smirk.

Dillon pulled out of Richie, his long dong swinging as he turned and headed toward the exit, the swollen tip of his glans dripping cum onto the tiles below. He exited the door with a complacent, satisfied smile on his lips.

Fresh cum spilled from Richie's open, fucked pussy hole, but she crawled onto the table as commanded. She got into a comfortable position before Alanis, spreading her legs wide and leaning back so that her hands were at the back edge of the table.

Alanis stood and moved her own plain, grey metal and plastic chair back to give herself room. She placed her hands on Richie's inner thighs, pushed Richie's legs apart just a little more, leaned down, and licked deeply into the other young woman's open, semen-filled vagina.

"Holy shit," breathed Steven.

"Normally, I have two men during this part of the experiment," I explained, "but I altered the experiment for you."

"How in the hell do you explain this?" asked Steven in open shock. "She can't imagine sucking a dick when there's a wet pussy in her face!"

"She doesn't have to," I said. "This part of the package relies upon base, hidden desires. It's a common, masturbatory fantasy for straight men to have homosexual encounters..."

"Like hell it is," frowned Steven. "You'll have to explain this one in more detail."

"As I was saying," I frowned in return, "the same holds true for women. In this case, Alanis believes she is dreaming, and so she enacts out the dream. Richie is pansexual, so no deeper desires are tapped. She simply believes she is having a same-sex relationship, though I don't think she identifies with any particular gender. Anyway, Alanis's higher brain functions are suspended during this time, but as you know from my report, prolonged suspension causes higher brain function to decay over time."

"So the more she does it, the dumber she gets," replied Steven.

"Yes," I replied. "Brief tests like these cause no permanent damage, but repeated practice over continual time causes the neural net to reroute neural connections in the frontal lobe. It strengthens sexual connections but limits behavioral and cognitive ones. I've tried to overcome this limitation, but...so far, I've had no success."

"It's an acceptable limitation," shrugged Steven.

"To you, maybe," I frowned. "I want my slaves to be compliant, not stupid."

"Your words, not mine," said Steven. "Slavery is such an...inflammatory term. I prefer 'behaviorally controlled'."

"Your words, not mine," I said in smug repetition of his own response. "I prefer to tell the truth...We're making slaves, Steven. You may call it what you want, but that's what this is."

"Whatever you want to say," he shrugged. "Just don't put it in a report."

"Of course, not," I frowned. "I'm not stupid."

"Sure," he said dryly.

This angered me yet again. I was getting really tired of his arrogance, but I held myself in check. The test run needed to come to a conclusion, anyway.

Richie gave out slight, low moans as Alanis continued to give her oral sex. I found myself jealous again, because licking out Dillon's hot, delicious semen made myself hot, raised my internal temperature at the thought of it.

These sexual thoughts were becoming more and more frequent as of late. They were unwanted in a scientific sense, but I found myself struggling to think of anything else at times. It was irritating. Something felt wrong to me, off about all of this, but I stuffed that paranoia down in order to function in a professional manner.

I bent down and spoke again into the testing room mic.

"Alanis, you may now join Richie on the table for tribadism and oral stimulation of the mouth and nipples," I said into the mic. "Richie, you may do the same. Both of you will engage in intercourse this way until you reach completion."

Richie helped pull Alanis onto the table, and the two nude young women scissored into each other, wrapping their arms around each other's bare backs as they kissed in a passionate heat. Richie's bare vulva rubbed against Alanis's hairy one, their clitorises finding and meeting in pleasure of friction, and their juices mixed as cream spread from their genitals to slather each other with that white-hot love.

I found myself wanting to join them. I was not gay, but that desire was there, nonetheless, and I could not fathom why.

The two college girls took turns sucking on each other's nipples as they rubbed each other to climax, both crying out in orgasm at the same time after fifteen minutes of this.

Steven and I simply watched the entire time in silent observation.

Both young women held each other tightly in a sweaty embrace as they waited for further instructions, both breathing heavily into the bare skin of their shoulders.

"You may both leave now," I spoke into the testing room mic. "The test is concluded. You will be paid after you shower and gather your clothes."

The two college girls separated their entwined bodies, got down from the table, and left the room without a spoken word.

I turned toward Steven and gave him an imperious smile. It was time to put him under my heel, time to take control. He, however, did not seem perturbed by the concept of our 'talk'.

"Now for our 'talk'," smirked Steven. "What was it you wanted to say to me, Sasha?"

"You know what, Steven," I said as I placed my hands on my hips.

I deliberately changed my stance to appear more imposing, more authoritative.

"I've already sent you my demands," I said firmly. "I want a higher position in the company. You can't replicate the results without me."

Steven smiled and shook his head no in response to my threat, but I had already expected this.

"I've already replicated your results," he shrugged. "At least, the bulk of it. Why do you think I put in the personal desk? It's loaded with spyware, not to mention that my techs installed your firewall for the lab equipment. I already have all of your research."

I knew this game. He couldn't scare me.

"You only think you can replicate Project Red Light," I said firmly, no hint of fear. "You have my list of demands, and you're going to fulfill them. You know I won't use the nano-package on you, because I need you, and you won't do the same to me, because then you can't replicate the results. It would take you years to get these results, even if you had the second best in my field working day and night on it."

He threw his hands up in a 'why' motion. A strange look crossed his face, something I couldn't quite place.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked. "The others on the project...have also made demands, and I gave into them, but...you...I know we haven't seen eye to eye, but...I feel...different about this with you."

"There's no difference," I frowned. "I get my severance package, and you get the full working project. The others in the other departments don't hold a candle to me, and you know that."

"I know," he sighed, "but you're...special...to me."

"I'm touched," I said dryly. "I want my severance package, Steven."

"Look..." he sighed again. "I'm going to give you one last chance, Sasha. Pack up your things and leave the building. I like you; I like you a lot, and this is coming from someone who can buy any woman he wants...Don't do this. Don't go head to head with me on this. The other women on the project...There's a reason I hired all women, Sasha. I hired all young, attractive women for this project...There's a reason I did that...Don't be them. Don't go where they went."

Hmph. I knew he'd pull something like this.

"You can't threaten me," I replied. "I have all of my information on the project ready to go to every major media network the moment anything happens to me, so this is actually your last chance. Give me my severance package or pay the price. Killing me or doing anything else to me would be a pyrrhic victory."

His face twisted into an emotional mess for a split second. It's the closest I've seen him to having a heart of any kind.

"Look..." I said in repetition of him. "I'm being more than fair, Steven. I want a higher position in the company, I want my salary adjusted accordingly, and I want all of my demands met, and then I will be glued to you whenever you need it."

He looked truly sad for a moment, but then he sighed one last time and threw up his hands in defeat.

"Okay," he said unhappily. "Let's get you started. Start with your list, and I'll try to keep up."

I had a smug grin on my face, but on the inside I was rejoicing in relief. Steven was mine.

"Good," I said in complete satisfaction. "Let's begin."

I turned, walked to my personal desk, and picked up my crystal Global Technology and Humanities trophy. The trophy was a crystal globe as wide around as a tennis ball, and it was balanced upon a long crystal pillar set within a marble base.

I smiled in satisfaction as I handed Steven my trophy.

"You know what to do with this," I said.

"Yep," he sighed. "Let's get started."

I turned, leaned across my personal desk, and thrust out my bare, heart-shaped ass. I was completely nude except for my red high heels, but that was perfectly normal. I laid down across my personal desk and spread my butt cheeks to reveal my large, brick-red anus.

"Let's go, Steven," I commanded. "Follow my orders to the letter."

He moved the crystal globe to my asshole and pushed in. It hurt like mad as my anus spread for my own award, that exit hole opening wider than a tennis ball for the little globe.

"Oh, oh, oh, OH, OW, OW, OW!" I screeched.

Steven did not relent. He pushed in the award until it popped into my rectum, then pushed up until all eight inches of the pillar were inside me, up to the square marble base, which would not fit, of course.

I swallowed hard from the pain, but that pain was to be expected. I breathed in and out for a moment as I steadied myself for what was to come.

"Get naked, Steven," I commanded after that moment had passed. "My pussy isn't going to fuck itself."

I reached between my bare legs and stroked my triangular clit as Steven undressed. My belly felt full because of the crystal globe award up my ass, and trust me, my asshole hurt because of it, but this only added to my excitement. It was a tremendous power trip to have Steven as my lap dog, and this had been accomplished without the use of the Red Light Project.

I ran my fingers through the short curls of my dark-black pubic hair. I plunged two fingers into my wet vagina, brought them to my mouth, and reveled in the juices of my own heavy olive taste.

"I've waited a long time for this," I breathed out in a husky voice.

Steven said nothing as he undressed. I looked behind myself to see his naked body for the first time, and he was...hot. He was more than hot; he was fucking delicious. He was just as well-sculpted as Dillon; Steven's well-toned muscles rippled under his perfect skin, though his bald cock was shorter, circumcised, and thicker than Dillon's. Still...Steven's penis was juicy and suckably thick, and I couldn't wait to cream on it.

Steven stroked his thick penis in order to get it erect, but I stopped him as I remembered something important on my list of demands.

"Wait," I said firmly. "Belt, Steven. Belt before penis. I almost forgot."

"Right," he replied, but there was a hint of sadness in his voice.

"There's no reason to be sad," I said. "You'll still get your project, even though you lost to me. For once in your life, you'll just have to accept defeat."

"That's not why I'm..." began Steven, but then he changed his train of verbal thought. "Never mind. Let's just get this over with."

"Tut tut," I smirked. "I want you to have fun. Don't be a downer...Belt, Steven...Now."

"Okay," he breathed out.

He took his thick, black leather belt from his suit pants and rolled up one end of the belt in his fist, the end with the buckles. A loop of leather belt hung down from his right hand.

"Now, Steven," I commanded. "Belt."

"Yes, Sasha," said Steven sadly.

He swung the belt across my bare ass, and the first impact widened my eyes and gave me an uncontrolled shriek. It stung across my sensitive skin, but I didn't even have time to process this as the second blow hit me, then again, and then again, repeatedly.

"Ah!" I cried. "Ah! Ow! AH! AHG! OW! OW! OW! OH! AHH!"

He stopped after the tenth blow. I had tears running down my cheeks from the pain, and my mouth was wide open in shock, but we were not finished. I distinctly remembered fifteen hits on my list, one hit for every woman that had worked on this project.

"You're...not finished...Steven," I gasped. "There are fif...AH! OH! OH GOD! AHG! OH MY GOD!"

He whacked me the other five times until my ass felt like he had poured gasoline on it and lit it on fire. I already knew there were large red welts across my bare bottom, the welts laced around the marble base of the globe award poking out of my savaged ass.

"Now...fuck me," I choked out as I wiped my tears away. "Reach down and pinch my clitoris with your fingers. Pull hard on it as you fuck me. Pull really hard. I want to feel it."

Steven grabbed my bottom, and I gasped as his thick cock slid into my wet pussy. He fulfilled my wish by reaching down with his right hand and pinching my clit between his index finger and thumb. He pounded into me hard and then pulled equally as hard upon my sensitive clitoris.

It was pure physical agony mixed with strange sexual pleasure. Steven's crotch and belly slammed into the marble base of the award in my ass, driving it into me with internal pain, but this also antagonized the welts I'd just received. He pulled so hard on my clit that the tiny bundle of nerve endings screamed at me in warning that he was about to pull it off, so the pleasure in my long wet tunnel was drowned out by this pain, and I screeched out with each thrust.

"Oh fuck!" I cried. "Oh my God! Oh fuck! Oh, it hurts! Oh, it hurts, Steven!"

"I know," said Steven in a quiet, sad voice.

"Oh, oh God, oh, oh God, it hurts..." I cried out as he fucked me. "Oh fuck! Oh, fucking God! Oh fuck, OH FUCK! OH GOD! OH GOD IT HUUUUURRRTTS!"

This agony of pleasure and pain caused me to dig my high heels into the grey carpet beneath us. The orgasm that hit me assassinated my nether realm, and my pussy exploded upon Steven's thick cock after only a couple of minutes of this torture. My wet tunnel clutched his cock as the spams hit me, and to make matters worse, my asshole gripped the award in my ass over and over again in time with my vaginal twitches.

Steven pulled out of me, but he had not cum. He knew I had cum, but he had not. That was fine, though, because I had a contingency plan for just such a situation.

"You didn't...cum..." I choked out, "but that's...good. Now I can...suck you off..."

I slid off the table and nearly collapsed upon the floor, but he caught me. I looked up into his sad, unhappy face and gave him another smug grin to show my victory. He helped steady me before him, so I knelt and took his thick erect cock into my right hand, that cock still wet with my own juices.

I eagerly took the head of his thick phallus into my mouth and sucked up and down the shaft. He gave slight moans as I sucked him off, and I enjoyed the taste of his salty precum mixed with my own pussy cream.

I popped off his cock and looked him in the eyes.

"Don't cum in my mouth," I commanded. "You're to give me a facial. I want to wear your semen for the rest of the day until it dries into a crust on my face."

"Okay," he sighed.

I grinned as I took his thick cock back into my mouth. This was exactly what I wanted, and he was giving into it. It had to be so demeaning for him...This severance package was delicious in more ways than one.

I moved my lips and tongue up and down his thick shaft, shoving it in all the way to the back of my throat a couple of times. He clutched my head after a few minutes and then groaned, pulling out just in time to spurt his hot semen all over my face.

True to my word, I let his cum drip down my face, and I tasted its salty goodness, but I didn't touch it. I wanted it to dry there, so I could wear its crust as a trophy.

"Excellent," I said in breathless heat. "Time to...to go to my new office."

"That's right," said Steven.

He helped me to my feet, and I staggered up onto my high heels.

"You'll be living in a small cell from now on," he said in a tired voice. "You'll have a bed, a toilet, and a treadmill, just like you wanted. There's a glory hole in the wall for you to put your ass or head through. Meals will come in through the hole, and you can slip your bedsheets through it, as well."

"Excellent," I said again, this time in growing confidence. "Remember the rest of my demands."

"You'll be erased from the world," said Steven unhappily. "We'll erase all traces of you. You'll live in the subbasement level with no pay from now on. You'll join the other fourteen ladies who worked on the project. They've already received their severance packages, and you're the last to join them."

"Good," I smiled. "Now, let's finish this."

"Okay," sighed Steven. "This wasn't what I wanted...not really."

"It's fine, Steven," I said in slight confusion. "Let's finish this."

I turned and leaned across the table again, thrust out my bare bottom, and waited for Steven to grab the marble base of my crystal globe award.

"Oh, oh, OH, OH, OH FUUUCK!" I screeched as my asshole spread wide upon my own crystal Global Technology and Humanities award.

The award came out of my ass with a pop. My ass was absolutely destroyed now, but that was fine; it would heal. I had a tattoo coming for it today, anyway.

I moaned a little as I turned and took my award from him, pitching it into the metal waste bin beside my desk. It landed in there with a heavy thunk, but it smelled like the inside of my ass, so I was glad to be rid of it.

"Take my marker and write my tattoo instructions on my ass," I commanded. "I have to take down my diplomas, but I'll be done in a second. My marker's over near the mics."

He went to get my black marker as I took down my diplomas and took them out of their respective frames. I ripped them up one by one, dropping the pieces into the waste bin where my trophy now lay.

"And that ends that," I said firmly.

I turned and gave Steven a wry grin as he held up my marker.

"Wait," I said quickly. "One more thing."

I spread my legs as I bowed them, squatting over the waste bin beneath me. I let out a long, satisfied sigh as I pissed onto the remnants of my former life. I emptied the contents of my bladder into the waste bin, pissing out a long yellow stream until only droplets remained.

"Done," I said happily. "Now write what I want tattooed on my ass. Your tattoo artist is here today, right?"

"Down in the subbasement level," said Steven in that tired voice of his. "She'll tattoo you and pierce your tongue like you wanted."

"Great," I smiled. "That tongue piercing will be great for servicing cock and pussy. I'll be making a lot of people here quite happy."

"That you will," sighed Steven. "Turn around so we can get you on your way. You'll be staying here for a very long time...but I guess there's a bright side. We have a new telomere treatment plan that will prevent you from aging, you know. You'll never grow old. You'll just get very stup...Never mind. Just turn around for me."