Project Red Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be a sourpuss," I said in mock offense. "This is the happiest day of my life. Don't ruin it for me. I'm finally getting what I deserve."

"Well, I thought so," shrugged Steven. "I was wrong, though...Maybe one day, you'll change your mind."

"Doubtful," I said.

"Well, I'm working on it," smiled Steven. "I'm hopeful. I'm working on it. I really don't want to leave you down there. The others can rot for all I care, bimbetic twats that they are, but you...I...I'm working on it. I've got people on it."

"You're fine, Steven," I said in confusion. "You'll be fine up here."

"I know," he said with a mild grin. "I fucked up. I was all rage and revenge that day I ordered the sever...I was stupid...I...I fucked up, but...I'll make it right. I just have to have patience. I'll find a way to undo this."

"You'll be fine," I smiled. "Now let's get this over with. I want my tattoo and piercing."

"Yeah, yeah," said Steven.

I turned and offered my savaged ass to him, and he wrote one word on each of my ass cheeks.

I looked down at what my new tattoo would be. The two words written in big bold black capital letters read: FREE PUSSY.

"I like it," I grinned.