Project Succubus 04 - More Mods

Story Info
Surgeries continue and our young woman is fully transformed.
1.2k words
4.54
9.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Part four of our heroines journey to becoming the ultimate sexual animal. All characters are above 18 and consenting. Contains Sci-Fi technology and surgical procedures. No blood, pain or violence.

.....................................................................................................................................................

"Doctor Willams, I don't know what exactly my master wants, but I know I'll loose all my humanity," said my charge, the team of surgeons and scientists assembled all stood their in silence.

"You are very brave my dear. And your master's fantasy has resulted in many breakthroughs which will help millions of people in the future, hormones, replacement organs, artificial implants, limbs and nerves. You are fulfilling a fantasy, but you've inadvertently saved lives," said Dr. Willams.

"Let us begin." He said, inviting the girl to lie down on an operating table.

Janet was to be in a coma for the next two months as her various implants and modifications healed. The first procedure involved installing an under-skin latticework of electrical wires encased in carbon nanotubes.

The team brought in a life-size mannequin of Janet, in transparent resin. It was exact down to her modified orifices. The mannequin was covered by hundreds upon hundreds of black wires all emanating from a large black oval broach at the back of her head. At first glance, it was like one of those models of the human nervous system one would find in schools, but these long wires were on the exterior, some areas resembled a fishnet bodysuit with dozens upon dozens of wires ending in coiled rings around each orifice.

Dull red nodes like small lightbulbs also circled her oral, vaginal and rectal openings. A particularly large and bulbus red node was hanging where her clit would usually be. Two more smaller ones on her nipples. On a side table was a glass tank full of a transparent gel with more wires and several Cigarette shaped metal devices some only an inch or so with a few more than three inches long, with reverse curved hooks. It was labled "Humidifier assembly"

"This is her Auxiliary neural network," said Dr. Willams, and continued, "A nervous system on top of her natural one."

"Three thousand individual carbon nano tubes and fiberoptics. Each nanotube having either electrical wires or liquids. All this will be inserted under her skin, we call this insertion "threading", "explained the doctor.

"Once inserted, you would barely see them under her skin, they'll be slightly visible around her mouth, areolas, vulva and anus where they are closer to the surface."

"What do they do?" I asked.

"They have several functions," interjected Dr.Arexus.

"One, to carry electrical impulses to her most intimate parts. We can deliver shocks both pleasure and pain as well as control her muscles. She will also be able to transmit electrical shocks to her partner through all three orifices." She explained.

"Amazing. You can control her muscles?" I couldn't believe such science existed.

"Yes. Via a mobile app, you could make her orgasm or open and close any of her orifices," she said.

"Secondly, the Succubus is always naked, and active at night. The tubes will have a special heating fluid flowing in them as well as electrical heating elements. Thirdly, these are extremely strong and as you see have reverse angled hooks everywhere. The whole network acts as a supporting structure to keep her body in shape. No sagging as she ages. We expect a long and useful life for her."

"This is the control unit. We call it the Scarab," she showed it to me.

It was shiny and deep black with a large oval egg like stone in the middle. It looked like it was made of hardened lava. The stone had a dull red glow to it.

"The rest of the unit and power bank is going to be inside her abdomen. We aren't making any major cuts. Part of it is going in through her vagina and laparoscopes are used for the assembly inside her abdominal cavity.

"What about batteries?" I asked.

"The setup has lithium iron polymer batteries in the "Scarab" which can be swapped out as well as charged by a wireless charging point. But her abdominal energy bank is the real marvel." Explained Arexus.

"A bank of Ultra Capacitors and a charging unit sensitive to heat, electromagnetic induction, and, interesting of all, frictional energy!", she smiled.

"I'm sorry I don't follow," I said.

Dr. Arexus continued, "We can send power to her orifices and get power back from them too. When resting, the Succubus will live in a pod with probes in her mouth, vagina and rectum. These probes will send electromagnetic impulses to charge the Ultracapacitors and batteries. Additionally, the friction and heat during sex can be harnessed as well."

Not being a surgeon and having no theatre experience I didn't protest not allowed during most of the procedures. Apart form Willams and Arexus, the other twenty or so professionals remained masked and didn't communicate with me unless necessary. I was mostly stuck in the basement and rarely had time to spend in my luxury suite. They came and went fully clad in masks and surgical scrubs and when I did go back to the surface, I rarely saw anyone. I wouldn't recognize them anyway.

I was shown all the other implants and modifications which had been planned, including her entire body tattooed in red with black accents. The "threading" procedure itself took three days to complete after which the team took a full day off to recover. I visited a comatose Janet who was spread eagle on a special bed. Her whole body was bruised and swollen. "Thank god, she can't feel anything" I thought.

Not saying I wasn't busy; I had to prepare her medication, feed and clean her waste while the procedures were ongoing. It was hard not to notice the drilling and cauterizing going on.

Janet received two curved horns, grown from her own cells along with several under skin bumps which formed a bony mohawk. Once screwed into her skull, they began to grow and bond with her bones.

Her ears were modified to points and her lobes extended using artificially grown tissue grafts.

Metal grommets were inserted into her earlobes, brows, septum, nipples, navel and clitoris.

Then came her eyes, dark red tinted lenses were inserted into her corneas with the whites of her eyes tattooed jet black. Her incredible blue eyes disappeared forever.

Her fingernails were replaced by black ceramic coated titanium talons, anchored to her bones. They were dulled at the tips but still could cause serious damage. Her toes received the same treatment.

The surgeries seemed never to end. The tattooing session itself took a week with every inch of her body first dyed in a deep red followed with jet black accents and shading. Mystic symbols of her master's design were the final touches. This procedure was done with the limp unconscious woman secured spread eagle on vertical metal frame.

What was lying on the ICU bed now, in front of me was a mummy. Janet had been put into a full body compression garment and her head, hands and feet tightly wrapped. She was on a ventilator and was kept in a coma for another three weeks.