Project Succubus 05 - Post Op Recovery

Story Info
Our young heroine awakens after surgeries.
932 words
4.69
7.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part 05 of Janet's saga to become the ultimate Sexual animal. All characters are above 18 years old and consenting. I recommend reading the first 4 parts to understand the plot and what she looks like.

...................................................................................................................................................

Janet took a full day to come to her senses. Their eyes were still bandaged. We gradually weaned her off her respirator and installed her voice collar again.

"I can't see, what happened to me?" she asked bewildered and struggling.

It took some time for the memories to return and for her to remember the horrifying commitment she had made.

"Everything is a success. You are now fully transformed my dear," said Dr. Willams.

"I need to see," said the robotic voice.

"All in good time. Now rest and get your strength back. You've lost some muscle mass, you need to get to work ASAP!" he continued.

After the medical team left, we had some time alone. "Are you OK?" I asked her.

"A bit sore. That's all. How do I look?" she asked.

"Out of this world. The horns look great on you. So does your skin color. But it's hard to appreciate everything when you're in a hospital bed." I told her.

The next day, the eye bandages came off to reveal her new demonic look. Her eyes were two shiny jet-black holes, with a light red tinge to them. The whole face now made sense. Deep red with black highlights. Her nostrils had been flared and cut to an angle, making her face look slightly longer and go well with the horns. Her permanent feeding ports were installed further up her nose and were completely invisible. She was beautiful, no doubt, but it was a terrifying kind of beauty, elegant, seductive, and wild. A mix between humans, goats, and reptiles.

The shock was more to her as she realized that she could only see red.

"Oh my god, It's so intense. Why, OH WHY," she wept at the loss of her color vision.

"I'm afraid it was necessary to achieve your master's desired look, and the red will ensure your continued aggression," explained the doctor.

It took hours for Janet to stop weeping and come to terms with her red-tinted vision. We got her out of bed and strapped her into the Conditioning chair. I was careful when inserting the probes, as I was instructed not to stimulate her clit, sphincter, lips, or nipples for a further three weeks. The "Scarab" on the back of her neck wasn't activated. Nor were any of the electronics. "I can't wait to see what they can do Adam. I hope they won't hurt me," she said, delicately examining her holes.

Throughout the whole time, Janet wasn't allowed to see herself and all mirrors were removed, even in the Gym. It was the most incredible sight to see the Succubus working out.

She looked so out of place! This red, horned beast, should live in a dark cave or dungeon, doing squats, bicep curls, pushups, and running full blast on a treadmill.

Janet lost copious amounts of fluids, thanks to her uncontrollable drooling holes. This meant she had to be hydrated regularly. This was a full-time job for me. I used a large syringe to inject electrolyte solutions down her narrowed throat as well as her nasal tubes.

"I don't feel any discomfort. My skin feels tight and my belly feels full and heavy. It's hard to work out my abs, " she complained. With all those electronics inside her abdominal cavity, it must be hard to flex, I understood. "Work hard at it Janet. You can do it," said Arexus, caressing her patient's rock-hard six-pack.

Janet had further surgeries in the next few weeks. They were mostly done using laparoscopes with the surgical instruments inserted through her anus and vagina.

I can't explain all that was done, but one major surgery was to remove her bladder. It served to free up space in her already congested abdominal cavity, and her kidneys were directly connected to a "vapor generator" which I had no clue of function. "The uric acid, salts, and other impurities are separated from the water in her urine using reverse osmosis, the filter cartridge is accessed through this new port behind her belly button," explained Dr.Arexus. The port was disguised by a stainless steel plug.

"But what about her master's fantasy of wanting her to drip urine?" I asked.

"That'll still happen, Adam. A small quantity of urine from her left kidney is routed to her urethra, and now, she has absolutely no control," continued Arexus.

The second major surgery was for Janet's cervix to be expanded so that she could take in extremely long and thick shafts.

The conditioning chair received more modifications including a long anal probe which when entered into her rectum expanded up her colon. Its tip then inflated to block the girl's large intestine, before commencing an extremely uncomfortable flushing cycle, during which she was subjected to an onslaught of vaginal, clitoral, urethral, and oral fucking to the point where once the poor creature went into cardiac arrest.

It was during one evening after my charge had fallen asleep still bound to the Conditioning chair, that I was invited to a discussion with Dr.Willams.

"Adam, Janet's master is very impressed with your work and would like you to remain with her for the foreseeable future as her caretaker. You'll have to sign a new contract and you'll be getting a new uniform when you accompany her. Let me explain," he said. But that's another story!