Project Succubus 07 - New Home

Story Info
Janet, transformed into a Succubus is ready for her new life.
1.4k words
4.66
5.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Project Succubus07: New home

Part seven of the Project Succubus series where a young woman voluntarily (mostly) submits to her master's fantasy of becoming a sex demon with the help of modern science. Narrated from the viewpoint of her male personal caretaker. All characters are over 18 and consenting. Readers are encouraged to read all parts to understand the plot and her body modifications. Comments and suggestions are welcome!

......................................................................................................................................................

Lilith slowly opened her glowing red eyes. Everything around her was tinted red. The laboratory lights came on in full brightness. She stood transfixed at the image in the mirror.

She touched her magnificent curved Ram-horns. They were short and curved backward and then upward ending in glowing red crystal tips.

"Do you like them my dear?" asked Dr. Willams.

"Yes doctor, they are magnificent," she replied in her fearsome, seductive voice.

"No, my love. YOU are magnificent" I turned to see a tall male figure. Well built and fully clad in a skin-tight latex suit and gasmask. His muscles were visible. His eyes were obscured by a reflective visor. Janet's or more correctly Lilith's red glow reflected off it. His crotch bulged out what seemed like some sort of hard shell underneath the suit which cupped his penis and testicles.

"Hunter, my love, my master!" she turned to him. "Oh, I've missed you so much, I've been through so much pain and suffering. It's all worth it now!" she embraced him, grinding her huge privates against his body.

"Ohh, I wish I could see your face, my master. I can only see red and It's driving me mad!" she growled, squirming and rubbing her body against him. He reciprocated generously, pushing his fingers deep into her fleshy, glowing, and smoking mouth.

I watched them with fascination. I was facing her magnificent rear and watching the sight of her huge, slime-dripping anus opening and closing like the mouth of a prehistoric sea creature, bellowing steam and red light. I could see her large vulva between her legs opening and closing, synchronized with her anus. As the jet-black, wet lips parted, steam bellowed out and the bright red light illuminated her inner thighs and the floor, which was wet with her juices.

The latex-clad man made swift use of his hands inserting his entire fist into her rectum. The entry alone was enough to send Janet, or should I say Lilith into an earth-shattering orgasm.

He held the trembling and growling demon by her horns and she held on to him with her arms entwined in his, her blazing red eyes staring up at his gasmask-clad face.

"Thank you, doctor," he said, "You have brought my fantasy to life!"

"It was our pleasure! Thanks to your generous contributions and Janet's sacrifice, we've made breakthroughs in so many ways, prosthetics, neural networks, plastic surgery, and artificial tissue and organ development. These shall help millions and millions around the world!"

"Now, let's put you in your Egg,"

"My Egg?" asked Lilith.

"Yes, this will be your home now. You can't survive for more than a few days without specialist care. The Egg is designed to nourish you, keep you alive, and be ready for action when your master needs you. Come," gestured Arexus.

Lilith turned to me.

"It's Okay my Succubus, Adam knows all about it," said her master.

"Yes. I've seen it. It's great." I responded, not entirely sure of myself.

"Comfortable?" asked my patient.

"As comfortable as a sex demon need be," said Willams.

"Adam, there have been some changes since you saw it but the setup is the same. Come, it's in the next room.

We all walked together, Lilith hand in hand with her master. What was she thinking? Was she nervous? I couldn't tell.

The automatic door opened to reveal the massive black egg. Its cracks were glowing red as if it was made of volcanic lava and the crust had solidified.

It looked like a prehistoric dinosaur egg, but much much larger.

As we approached it opened. It was different from what I had observed at the lab where it was being built. This was much more impressive;

Steam began to escape from some of the glowing cracks.

The egg split along jagged fault lines into four halves, which opened like flower petals.

For a few seconds, all you could see was steam, lit by red light. Then it began to clear to reveal the terrible frame in the center of the egg,

Everything was either red or black. The inner surfaces of the egg looked soft, slimy, and alive, glowing in red. The frame had a curved metal spine, and it was clear the occupant would be restrained with arms and legs spread wide apart with knees bent, back curved and the torso leaning forward. It was jet black and looked organic, like the skeleton of some alien creature.

Padded metal cuffs and clamps with attached wires and hoses lay open, waiting.

The sheer number of wires, tubes, and probes, all slimy, organic looking was amazing. It was clear the largest three were to go into her three main orifices. The rest was a mystery at first glance.

"This is where you shall live and sleep. Your six-hour intensive exercise routine is the only fixed activity. That too can be ignored for a few months even, without the risk of muscle loss, thanks to the electrostimulation and high protein feed.

You'll be extracted out of the egg, made to work out, and inserted back in. The egg's systems shall feed you and stimulate you. The VR headset shall play audio and visuals to condition your mind to nothing but carnal pleasure. The probes shall stimulate you, feed you with nutrients, while the anal probe shall take care of your waste as well. You shall not, however, be allowed to orgasm. The system shall keep you on edge so that you are ready to ravish your prey when released," explained Dr. Willams.

"This is hell!" exclaimed Lilith.

"Exactly, my love, " said her master.

We felt the heat as we approached the Egg. I my hazmat suit was drenched in sweat and my goggles began to mist up.

"Now, get on to the frame and embrace your fate."

Lilith entered the egg. We took off our goggles but not our masks. She was dripping with sweat as she backed up to the frame and sat on the small padded thigh pads (There wasn't a seat, her huge crotch was left floating). We put her legs and feet in position and closed the ankle thigh and foot cuffs. Arexus activated something on her control tab and we heard several clicks.

Next were her arms and torso.

We then restrained the poor demon's head. Her collar clicked into the backbone of the frame. Lilith now couldn't move a muscle.

"Now the probes," said Willams.

First was her mouth. The probe was a long fleshy, hollow tentacle. It was attached to the inside of a black molded mask which was skull-like in its appearance. It also had a port that clicked into her nasal feeding tubes. We first fed the probe down her throat before pressing the mask onto her face.

A thick umbilical, carrying food, pneumatics for inflatable bladders in the probe, and electrical power was plugged into the mask. Now, she looked like a devil!

"Activating oral stimulation!" cried one of the scientists. I watched the red glowing eyes widen and her body grew rigid as the probe inflated inside her.

Next came suction cups for her breasts and clitoris.

Finally, we inserted her vaginal and rectal probes.

The massive vaginal probe's 15 inches went in smoothly and was inflated. Juices and urine dripped onto the floor of the Egg.

"The surface absorbs moisture and recycles it," said Arexus noticing my observation.

Then came the 13-inch rectal probe. "Ummmm...........Ahhhh" she exclaimed.

The final touch was the VR helmet, which was hinged to an articulated arm of the frame. It rose above her head and settled in front of her face.

The girl had no choice but to stare directly at it as it came in and sealed itself snuggly around her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" asked her master.

"Ohh.... it's so uncomfortable, it's so hot. ADAM, IT IS SOO HOT! I'LL DIE!" she screamed.

"Welcome to hell my queen!" he said caressing the breasts of the squirming queen of hell.

"Ahhh, God dammit. Let me cum" She screamed as we all walked away and the egg began to close.

Her master turned to me.

"Let her cook for a week, Adam, talk to her once in a while but don't let her feel the lapse of time. We'll open the egg only after she reaches her cave."