Project Venus Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny does some sleuthing and finds a futa society.
9.6k words
4.78
21.3k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, fair warning: this story starts with a bit of a slow burn. It contains contains women who are transformed into futanari, and one character likes mild ballbusting. A couple characters have dicks on the larger side, but theres none of those unrealistically huge, foot long+ ones. If you're not into any of that, be on your way, I understand. For everyone else, enjoy, and thank you for reading.

Curiosity Killed The Cat...

Jenny lacked direction in life; she was aimless. At 25, she'd failed to find any avenues in life that seemed right. College was a bore, and she'd dropped out pretty quickly. Work was even worse, far too tedious, and she found herself just drifting from job to job, never really connecting with them. She just wanted a way to live her life without engaging in a bullshit system where she would have to spend most of her time pointlessly suffering for largely unnecessary jobs just to get by.

It wasn't like she had nothing going for her. In many ways, she was generously blessed. She was incredibly bright, not just knowledgeable, but she was quick on her feet when it came to creative problem solving. She was curious. That was the trick to it. She frequently got an itch in the back of her head and always found a way to follow the rabbit hole to learn new and surprising things about the world. 

As if her mind wasn't enough, she was also blessed physically. It was hard to ignore the desire people had for her, and she wasn't ashamed to admit it. She liked what she saw when she looked in the mirror. Her skin was a lightly tanned honey tone, and when she was in a good mood, she was radiant. She had thick, wavy black hair that was always full of life. Her full, pouty lips and big, nearly golden brown eyes seemed to hypnotize people. The only thing that drew an onlooker's attention from her face was her body. She treasured her curves that all seemed to roll into each other perfectly. She was thick without crossing into 'chubby'. Her wide hips made way for a head-turning ass. It defied all logic how such a big soft ass managed to stay firm and shapely. Below were her substantial thighs, which she loved to wrap around a lover's head and threaten to crush it, and she had no doubt they could. Sure she had some cellulite, but if she could find some squishiness sexy on other women, she could appreciate it in herself as she mindlessly jiggled her thighs and butt with her hands whenever she was idle.

There was no doubt she was bottom heavy. She practically had the proportions of a centaur, but she never let it distract from her well-endowed breasts. She loved them and wouldn't give them up for the world. Cup sizes confused her, as hers were E cups, yet she'd seen D cups that were larger and F cups that were smaller. They weren't only a point of pride but also one of arousal. They were beyond sensitive and large enough that she could suck her own nipples. She liked to alternate between sucking on one nipple, and rubbing and kneading the other breast while she masturbated. Any contact with them heightened her arousal, and on one or two occasions, she'd reached orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. 

She'd realized when she was young that her sex drive was unusually high. She hadn't been with very many partners, but she masturbated religiously. Anything less than four times a day was a day wasted to her, with at least two to three orgasms each time. Even when she wasn't rubbing herself silly, when she was idle around her apartment or running quick errands, she liked to have some jiggling Ben Wa balls in her pussy and a small vibrating plug in her ass. She hated to admit it, but she was something of a pervert.

Perhaps this was a contributing factor to her disinterest in holding a steady job. Any time at work was time that was better spent getting off. She'd tried to make that work for her when she followed a friend's suggestion to start an onlyfans. It seemed perfect; she could just show off her sexy body and play with herself on camera. Hell, she even got turned on by exhibitionism. Quickly, though, it was ruined. The men who subscribed couldn't just sit by and quietly pay to view her content. They all wanted parasocial relationships, and that was where the money was. All the good tips came from DMs, but engaging with the sad, lonely men couldn't hold her interest, and within a month she shut it all down.

With some digging, she found others like her online. Scattered across forums and message boards were other smart, bored, beautiful women looking for ways to avoid a life of servitude in the modern world. Many defaulted to the idea of having a sugar daddy. That didn't sit right with Jenny. It was just another life of servitude. Moreover, she really wasn't thrilled by sex with men. She maintained that she was bi, as she still found men fairly attractive and liked them in porn, but it just didn't do it for her. She'd only had sex with men twice, and really enjoyed getting penetrated by a real, flesh-and-blood cock, but there wasn't the emotional connection she had with women. So, getting fucked by some rich old man--or even having to hold conversations with one--wasn't a good career option for her. 

She'd filtered her digging to accommodate this caveat, and still she found a number of women posting across forums and message boards on the same search as her. She thought of them as pioneers blazing a trail that she could follow. If one of them could find the answer, she could use it as a blueprint. When she found someone on her same quest, she'd search for their username or ones like it across other sites, even looking for evidence of second usernames, and generally had a handful of women that she'd follow across the web to track their progress. 

These women, who Jenny had dubbed "Jenny's Angels," fell into three categories. The first was the most common: the ones who'd given up. The second were those still searching. The third disturbed her. These ones had gotten closer than any of the others, but had gone dark. Jenny noted at least a dozen in the last year. She had theories about this, chiefly that a serial killer stalked these forums just like she did. It didn't fit though. These were the smartest among them all, and they covered their tracks. They never shared identifying information and used VPNs and other tricks to hide their IPs. 

In this whole process, while Jenny didn't find some new way to live, what she had found was a friend. She found someone else who not only was on the same search as she was, but tracked the other angels like she did. Most of her usernames were some variation of xÇRÆMx, but Jenny just called her Cream. They'd chat when Cream noticed her following the same trail and, over time, developed a friendship anonymously. Jenny was surprised by the chemistry she felt between them and truly regarded Cream as her closest friend. It wasn't uncommon for them to fall out of chatting for long periods and then jump right back in like nothing ever happened. That's why it took Jenny a while to notice that something was wrong. 

Cream sent a message one day saying she was onto something big, and to standby for more info. Jenny was thrilled, but Cream being Cream, was unresponsive for a while. It wasn't until a month later that she became alarmed. It was after a particularly good masturbation session. She edged for two hours on a rainy day, slowly shifting her attention to toy with her tits, clit and holes separately then combining for a big finally that actually made her squirt, which had only ever happened a few times ever. After basking in the afterglow, she put some heavy Ben Wa balls in and squeezed the life out of them, and tossed on an oversized T-shirt as she browsed the internet. She checked in on her DMs with Cream and got an itch in the back of her head about how long she was taking to respond. It seemed odd that Cream would drop off the face of the Earth right when she seemed so excited. She decided to go dig. 

Alarmingly, there was no evidence Cream's accounts had been online anywhere since the message was sent. Jenny felt cold as the color washed out of her face. Cream has gone dark! Jenny didn't know what to do. After the initial panic, she remembered that Cream was brilliant but paranoid, and she gave her a way to contact her in an emergency. Cream was paranoid enough that she made her write the information on paper and hide it somewhere that it couldn't be found. She checked her air vent, where she was positive she had left it, but found it empty. She sank to the floor in defeat and confusion. She knew she put it there and double checked the last time she changed the air filter. 

Jenny began to get hit with a wave of grief. Her friend was really gone. She shuffled to the freezer to grab some gin so she could wash away the pain and drink to the memory of Cream. She took the frosted bottle, opened it, and held it to her face. The piney scent reminded her of something. Standing with the freezer open, smelling the gin, something gnawed at her. She just couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"El Camino!" She nearly startled herself from shouting, then jumped for joy. There were hard clacks on the floor, as in her excitement she'd shot the three small but heavily weighted balls out of herself. She knew where the paper was! The memory came back of getting completely plastered on gin and juice while watching the Breaking Bad spin-off movie El Camino. There was a scene where someone hid their money in the lining of their fridge, and Jenny thought it was so brilliant she immediately moved the paper. She put the gin back where it was and pulled on the plastic lining of the freezer. After some fumbling, she separated it from its housing and spied the paper duct taped to the wall in a ziploc bag. After prying it out, she ran to her computer, opened an Onion browser, and typed in the deep web URL. The page took a while to load, but eventually pulled up to a screen with bars to enter a username and password. She typed them up, backwards, because she remembered Cream's paranoid idea, and finally a black screen opened with one message written in white. It simply read, "Project Venus."

Now, Jenny had more questions than answers, but there was hope. Right away, she began searching for the term. She found some non-profit, some crappy game on Steam, and a lot of concept art and articles about future colonies on the planet Venus. Nothing that made any sense for her search. Then, she narrowed her search. She used the way back machine to look for any old deleted posts from the missing Jenny's Angels. That's where she struck gold. Most of them had in fact mentioned the term, shortly before going missing, and the posts were all deleted within 24 hours. Jenny couldn't believe she hadn't caught on before, but was thankful Cream did. A more foreboding discovery was that the same user interacted with each of the posts right before they were deleted: VEGA_29297. Jenny knew she'd found her prime suspect. 

Jenny double checked all of her security protocols, made a dump account on one of the sites where VEGA_29297 comments were deleted, and sent them a DM. She skipped the foreplay, and simply sent, "What is Project Venus?"

In less than a second, she got a response. It read, "Congratulations Jenny, we've been waiting. Stay where you are."

Jenny jumped back, knocking her chair over. Her mind raced with questions, wondering what they meant, how they knew where she was, if they were coming to get her. Before she could even decide to make a run for it, she heard three knocks on the door. She froze. Another message came on the screen. "Cream is alive and well. "Open the door if you want to see her. " Jenny was shaken. She feared her end was behind that door, but something about it seemed fascinating, especially if Cream was still alive. Curiosity won out, and she tentatively opened the door.

Jenny didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't a beautiful woman. However, life is full of surprises, so there stood a gorgeous redhead in a green sundress, a little on the slim side, smiling casually. The woman lowered a pair of sunglasses to look Jenny in the eye, expectantly. 

"Well," the woman said in a teasing, sing-song voice, "aren't you going to invite me in?" Jenny couldn't find any words to say, and simply backed away to make room for her. The woman followed, holding her purse deliberately with both hands as she closed the door behind her with her boot. 

"What are you-" Jenny began.

"I will be brief," the woman interrupted. "You've found what you're looking for. Project Venus is the answer to a happy life outside of late-stage capitalist and patriarchal society. You're exactly the candidate we need, and by finding us you've proven that. You can pursue your interests and whims at your own pace among a self-sustaining community of women just like you. This would mean leaving your old life behind. All of your online activity will be encrypted, and you will no longer be able to interact with anyone from your old life, or ever come back. Cream has already joined. So, what'll it be, a red pill or a blue pill, and I don't mean it in the shitty incel way."

Jenny found the words leaving her mouth before her mind even registered that it was happening. "I'm in."

... But Satisfaction Brought It Back.

Jenny felt the warmth of the redheaded woman's arms wrap around her and shuddered as she brushed against her sensitive breasts. The woman opened her purse and held down a button inside, then said, "beaming two to gate 6."

"What-," was all Jenny could get out before the whole world fizzed away. It was as if her whole body became carbonated, encased in a pins-and-needles 'sleep' sensation, then in the blink of an eye it was over and she was in some kind of sunlit reception area. She felt her whole weight in the woman's arms, as apparently her legs had given out. She got her feet, and the woman let go, then stepped away to don a lab coat from a coat rack nearby. 

"Walk with me," she said, before walking briskly down a hall. Jenny was disoriented and skipped a few steps to catch up. This environment was new and confusing, but tastefully decorated, and her glimpses through the window showed something like a beautiful college campus with gardens between the buildings. 

"I'm Dr. Wallace, by the way, but you can call me Sheila," the woman said without turning around. 

"Did we just teleport?" Jenny asked, slightly panting. 

"Why yes we did, just like Star Trek."

"Does, wait," Jenny began, flustered. "Does that mean one instance of me died, and I'm a copy? Wait, no, where are we?"

"We are in a facility within a dome in the Nevada desert. Totally off the books, even the government doesn't know about it, other than our confederates, " Sheila informed her. "You can think of this campus like the best equipped commune in history. Here you will join a community of women like yourself, and prepare to be among the first to colonize another planet." 

"Another-"

"Yes, another planet, and no it's not Venus. I'm tired of people asking that. No, in three years, you and around 250 women will be put into stasis for a few decades on a journey to what we refer to as Eden, an Earthlike paradise a few light years away." Sheila stopped at a door in the hall and turned on a dime, making Jenny bump right into her. "And to answer your first question, no, the teleportation didn't kill a version of you. Don't worry about it. Step into this room with me, please. "

Jenny followed Sheila through the door and found herself in a strange medical office. It was oddly homey, yet the advanced equipment and curved bed clearly indicated patients were seen here. 

Sheila looked at Jenny calmly. Jenny felt like she could fall into her emerald green eyes. Sheila changed her tone to one that was understanding and down-to-earth as she said, "Jenny, now I need you to strip for me and get comfortable on the bed." Jenny nodded slowly, then did what was asked of her. "God, you are just gorgeous," Sheila remarked. "That's all natural?"

Jenny blushed. She'd been complimented plenty of times before, but she felt extra appreciative of the adoration from Sheila. Looking for a good retort, all she said was, "It's all me, baby."

"Well, we are lucky to have you. We only have the best and brightest, and personally, I find that all of the candidates we chose are exceptionally attractive, which is a nice quality of life improvement for your mission. Damn, though, even among them you stand out. Wow. " 

Sheila then shook herself out of staring and slid a metallic tray between them with three syringes on it. She pointed to the syringe on the left and explained, "This one is a vaccine for... well, everything. We can't have any plagues wiping out humanity's best hope to become a multi-planetary species. These two, however, hold the answer to the question that I'm sure is just eating away at you. "

Jenny knew what she was talking about. It was a glaring hole in the whole project. "How do you colonize a planet with only women?"

"Bingo! This is what it's all about, and this is where we give you one last chance to back out. Just say the word, and we'll take you back home, with no memory of this place or Project Venus. Maybe we'll ensure you get a job offer, something that'll keep you distracted so you'll never go digging again. You see, the women in Project Venus," she left a pause in her speech, and lifted the front of her dress, proudly declaring, "have cocks!" 

There it was, plain as day, just inches from Jenny's face. In between Sheila's feminine thighs dangled a medium-sized, uncut, flaccid cock. Right behind it, a smooth pair of balls fell to about the same length as the cock itself. Its proportions were oddly feminine, and all around it was smooth and hairless, other than a little triangle above it, like an arrow pointing to say "hey look, a cock." Jenny was transfixed, and felt a twinge at her clit from Sheila exposing herself.

Sheila blushed, "Don't judge it like this; when it's hard it gets to a healthy six inches, with a nice bit of girth, too. I quite like it. Before you ask, yes, I still have a pussy. Look." Sheila then turned around and bent over, revealing that just between her scrotum and anus, there was in fact a lovely vulva, complete with a clit and vagina. Just inches from Jenny's face, the mild and pleasant scent was intoxicating. Jenny had to suppress the urge to dive straight into it. 

Sheila turned back around and dropped her dress back to where it was. "It's perfect for ensuring population growth on another planet. Our genetically diverse colony will all be capable of procreating with each other. It's a new branch of humanity, one for the future. Of course, over two thousand frozen embryos will be sent along to be introduced to the population over time to avoid a genetic bottleneck. Plus, the consensus is that, well, it's really fun. You'll see. Assuming you agree. So, this syringe will make you grow fully functional male sex organs without the hangups like testosterone. Rather, this third syringe will modify your hormones and body, not only to make the penis functional but also increase fertility, sharpen your mind, make pregnancy and birth painless, and even eliminate the worst side effects of your menstrual cycle. Now there are some side effects to both, like heightened sex drive, including much higher volume and frequency of ejaculation than what you'd expect from a man. There are some unpredictable qualities, like we have no control over the size you get, but we haven't seen anything detrimental come up in our patients. So, knowing everything, would you like to join us? "

Jenny was reeling. "I-I'm not sure." She couldn't think straight. Having this practical stranger bend right over and flash her pussy in her face had stirred her up inside. She was wet enough that she was soaking through the paper sheet on the bed she sat on. Without realizing it, her hand had wandered to one of her tits and she mindlessly groped herself. She had so many questions. Could she really do this? It's absurd. She liked her body the way it was. Adding a dick would be... hot? No, she couldn't think like that. Wait, so Cream has one too? That could be interesting... to see her friend! Yeah, she couldn't leave Cream alone in here. She had to do it. It was the responsible thing.