Project Venus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My... my balls," Lola choked out with bated breath. She had a look like she'd walked for days in the desert and found Jenny with gallons of cold water. "Squeeze them... slap them... hurt them." 

Jenny gave a devilish grin. So her friend was kinky, huh? She could work with that. She didn't hesitate, swiftly whipping her hand behind her to give a loud smack. The speed and pressure of the cum doubled. She had no chance of getting her hand around the both nuts, so she grabbed one, pulling it and squeezing it hard, and watched Lola squirm while she dug her fingers in. Jenny then did the same to the other ball, before finally using a flat hand to crush both of them against the floor with her body weight. 

Jenny was full of cum, pushing her pussy beyond its limits, including a strange pressure past her cervix she'd never felt before. Somehow, Lola's cute little dick managed to make her the most full she'd ever been. Eventually, she couldn't take anymore, and dismounted. Then crawled forward and sat fully on Lola's face, letting her dick and balls rest against the whole length of her head. She felt the incredible licks along her clit and even inside her as Lola happily drank her own excessive load. Before long, she lifted herself off and crawled down Lola's body. She gave Lola a kiss, enjoying the taste of cum in her mouth, then licked a mouthful off of her torso. 

Jenny was struck by an idea that may be fun and stroked her own breast, making a 'C' with her hand towards the nipple. A spurt of milk sprayed out of it onto Lola.

Lola gasped. "You lucky bitch! You got a huge cock AND you lactate?!"

Jenny smiled proudly, then moved to aim her tit lower down. She squirted her milk all over Lola's smooth dick and balls, then licked the delicous mixture of milk and cum off of her. A sound escaped Lola that was something between a moan and a laugh. When it ended, Lola could only whimper, "That feels incredible." Catering to her friend's masochism, Jenny ended her lick with a swift bite on one of her balls, making Lola squirm and whine.

Jenny wanted to ride Lola's cute dick more, but decided she needed more internal space for the cum that was still leaking out of Lola. It would need to be her ass. She grabbed Lola's dick and pressed the head against the muscular rosebud of her ass. She'd toyed with it enough to know what she was doing, and the dick she'd be riding was naturally as lubricated as any dick could be. She slowly pushed it into herself and felt electricity in her spine from the initial shock. She sat there for a moment, adjusting to the intruder. It was like a meaty buttplug, and the milk on it brought the intoxicating tingle into her.

Jenny reached behind her and fondled Lola's balls, struggling to get a hold of them. After some fumbling, she managed to wrap her hand around the upper part of the sack, then gripped it tightly and pulled so she could keep her grip. She leaned forward over Lola. Jenny's big, teardrop-shaped tit draped over Lola's face, and she got the hint, quickly taking a nipple into her mouth and suckling the milk. This made Jenny feel the ramp up to a building orgasm. She kept her death grip on Lola's enormous ballsack and began violently thrusting her hips back and forth to rub and slam into her new prostate. She felt Lola's cum fill her so deeply and fully, in parts she'd never felt before. She kept this going for a good long while, savoring it, until it all finally came together to create Jenny's first ever prostate orgasm. It was powerful, making her grip hard enough on Lola's balls that she feared they might pop. Her body spasmed, and her cock powerfully shot cum all over the two of them.

She let go of Lola's balls, and Lola gently released her hold on Jenny's nipple. They were both spent and panting as Lola's softening dick slipped out of Jenny's ass. Jenny eased herself onto the floor next to Lola. The pair were glowing and smiling as they admired each other. 

After some time to catch her breath, Jenny giddily declared, "I think I like it here."

The two of them eventually moved on with their day. They cleaned themselves off, although Jenny kept her ass full of cum, as her own kinky little secret. Lola gave Jenny a tour of the beautiful dome house and showed her how to use some of the cool tech they had at their disposal, including the 3D printer. The first thing Jenny did with it was print sex toys. First, a butt plug to keep in Lola's cum, which she promptly inserted into herself. She shivered and felt her cock twitch at the dirtiness of it. Then, she made replacements for the collection of sex toys she left behind, with some additions, including silicone replicas of hers and Lola's dicks.

After some more goofing around, she was ready for Lola to take her for the grand tour. Jenny had put on a blue floral sundress, along with a sunhat, but was puzzled by Lola's outfit. She had the same white tank top and blue shorts as earlier, but now a large hole was cut straight from the front of her waistband to the back of her shorts. Everything was just hanging out.

Lola saw Jenny's puzzled expression and explained, "Oh shit. I almost forgot you're new. Everybody just kinda lets that shit breathe. We're all girls, and we've gotten pretty used to seeing each other's bodies. I think it's fun."

Jenny was a little surprised but couldn't blame them. She'd rarely worn panties before today, and wasn't going to start now that there was a big package to try to shove into them. She demonstrated that she was on board by briefly flipping up the front of her dress for a cheeky little tease.

"Atta girl," Lola said with a chuckle and a wink. With that, she turned and went out the door. Jenny's eyes were momentarily glued to her friend's exposed ass as she followed. 

She was amazed by the world outside her door. The place was truly a paradise, lush and green and filled with sexy women going about their day. Right away, she saw two lovely girls tending to a raised food garden, with a spider-like robot crawling around in it, assisting. One of them had yoga pants with the same hole as Lola's shorts did, but the other simply wore a crop top and no pants at all. They smiled and waved before returning to their work.

Not all of the buildings were domes, but rather a variety of architecturally interesting shapes surrounded her. As they went on, all of the beautiful women they passed stopped to introduce themselves and welcome Jenny to their little haven. She was bubbling over with emotion. This place was everything she ever dreamed of. 

There was a lake built into the campus, and somehow they'd managed to make its shore into an actual ocean-like beach. There was a full spa area, in addition to the various hot tubs littered throughout the place. As the pair neared one of them, three naked women waved them over.

"I heard there was a new girl," said the one in the middle, letting her tits hang over the edge as she leaned towards Jenny. She was a gorgeous East Asian woman with her black hair in a messy bun and tits bigger than even Jenny's. "I'm Ana, and I'm excited to have you here! What do you think of the place?"

"It's beautiful, really. I'm Jenny. By the way, nice to meet you," Jenny said, trying not to stare at Ana's enormous tits.

Ana noticed Jenny averting her gaze and giggled cutely, then said, "Oh please, look all you want. I'll be doing the same, trust me." Jenny blushed at this, and let her eyes fall to where she knew she wanted to look. She really did have and unbelievable rack. The immense size made them hang somewhat low, but without sagging. Her soft areolas stretched to fade with no defined edge, similar to Jenny's own. "So why don't you girls hop in? It's really nice in here."

Jenny and Lola shared a look before shrugging casually. They swiftly disrobed and eased into the warm, bubbly water. Jenny could only hope nobody noticed her butt plug as she got in.

"Ahhh, that's really nice," Jenny gushed as she felt the hot water massage away all of life's tension. 

They soaked and chatted. Ana's friends--a slim blonde and a curvy black girl--were very kind and made her feel at ease. Jenny spent a good while admiring Ana's beauty, and she seemed to do the same. Before long, Ana stood, saying, "I better dry off. Don't want to get all pruny." 

Jenny was perplexed. As Ana stood, she didn't understand what she was seeing. She had pretty large balls, slightly larger than Jenny's, but above them was some kind of large foreskin, with a circumference wider than Jenny's dick, protruding out a couple of inches. The strangest thing about it was that it didn't look to have a dick within it. Lola was laughing hysterically at Jenny's expression.

"Wha... how?" was all Jenny could murmur.

Ana chuckled to herself. "Oh yeah, I ended up with some kind of mutation. My dick sheaths itself like a horse dick. Check it out." Ana's foreskin parted, and out slid a large, pink dick. It was still mostly shaped like a human dick, with a flared mushroom head, but it was covered in ridges and bumps. It was entirely pink, as the smooth skin of her dickhead covered its length. It was also just plain huge, bigger than Jenny's, even. It was easily 10 inches long.

Jenny's mouth watered; she was transfixed. "I... I want," she stammered. "I want it... inside me."

Ana grinned happily. "Come with me."

She followed Ana out of the hot tub, holding Lola's hand behind her. Not far, they reached a stone park bench and table setup. Ana pulled Jenny in for an aggressive kiss, biting her lip on the dismount, then said, "Bend over."

When Jenny turned to the table, she found Lola lying on top of it with her legs up, and she giggled, "I want some dick too." 

Jenny's already-hard dick jumped at the realization that she was about to be in the middle of a sandwich. Fuck, it was hot. She lined herself up, and at once, she penetrated Lola and Ana penetrated her. Lola was tight, and Ana was huge. It was the perfect kind of overwhelming. Between the plug in her ass and the huge ribbed dick in her pussy, her prostate was completely crushed and massaged, milking the cum right out of her. Inch by inch, it got deeper. 

Jenny had hit her cervix before, and it was a painful experience she tried to avoid. Now, as this fat and rock-hard hunk of meat began to press hard against her cervix, the pain was only mild and even enjoyable in a kinky way. Moreover, there was an extreme pleasure sensitivity now from the modifications that had been done on her. It was like her cervix was covered in clits. She begged for more, and Ana obliged, stretching Jenny's insides to fit in. The extreme pressure on Jenny's cervix as she managed to bottom out Ana's dick balls deep was intense, causing a wave of pleasure to wash through her with an orgasm. She took a moment, resting balls deep in Lola, and Ana doing the same behind her. 

Finally ready, she started thrusting, and in a moment, Jenny and Ana's thrusts found a rhythm. Being between these two amazing women, fucking and getting fucked, was the greatest pleasure she'd ever felt. With each thrust, her pubis crushed against Lola's balls, making Lola suppress her cries with her hand on her mouth while cum pulsed out of her continuously. As the thrusts rose in speed and vigor, Jenny started sucking the milk out of her own nipple. It didn't take long for Jenny and Ana to reach an earth-shattering orgasm. Jenny felt Ana's hot cum fill her up. Her own cum had been milked out of her throughout the entire time, but now her spasming dick ejaculated harder than ever while her pussy spasmed on the enormous dick. Panting, she realized Ana wasn't done yet, as she kept moving for another round. 

Ana leaned her hand onto Jenny's back and pinned her on top of Lola, as she rapidly humped into her. She couldn't move, she couldn't think, she could only roll her eyes back and drool. It was an onslaught from the rear, loudly clapping against Jenny's ample ass, and their balls slapped together at breakneck speed. Jenny was way beyond her limits, squirting on Ana's girlcock. She was being treated like a sex toy by a sexy woman with a huge cock and she loved it. She'd never been fucked like this, never even seen someone in porn fucked like this.

After twenty straight minutes of uninterrupted pounding, she felt Ana's cock twitch and tense inside of her as she drained every ounce of cum she had into her. Ana still leaned onto Jenny's ass, resting there, yet Jenny felt the cock in her retreat until she was empty. Ana's cock had simply returned to its sheath. 

The three laid out on the bench in the breezy sunshine. Jenny began to feel embarrassment as she realized that on her first day here, all of her neighbors saw her get the fucking of her life right in public. When she looked around, though, the embarrassment went away. In all directions, things just like these were happening. Girls were fucking like it was a handshake. Even those tending to chores simply stopped and jacked off onto the grass or sucked each other off whenever they popped a boner. 

That was when Jenny truly knew.

She was home.