Projects to Produce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she prove me wrong right there. She slowly started perking her rump on it. An inch in, ooh, half an inch out, there it was. Her golden white cheeks just a jigglin' with a nervous tremor. That was it, goddamn. My cock grew 3x right then like it was some fucking Grinch's heart.

Before I knew it, she started a slow twerk and I just put my hands up on my hips to brace myself, surveying the work. One inch out, two inches in, there it was. A third of my cock was slather up with that fresh punani juice. "Aw yeah." I grinned. "Phew, you sho' are working something hard ain't ya?" I gave her ass a slap. "That's a good girl."

Tasha yipped and pushed back more. Fuck, half way in with a ring of white cream rising all around that pussy. It was but a few minutes later she bucked, I knew I hit rock bottom.

"Wow!" She managed to let out, her elbows fell and arms straightened in front of her. I took the cue and peeled my shorts off.

"He-ha yeah... now you ready." I threw the bunched up shorts under her face. "Go on and take a breather, I'll take it over from here." She put her head down and her white nails reached, pressing up again the fence.

The next several minutes were a blur. I spread her cheeks opens and pounded away. Her hips were the perfect shape to hold on to and drill on. I pulled out a few times and marveled at how much my cock had been covered. While I loved that sight, I got drove to the edge when I saw how red that pussy was.

Tasha's arms were getting rubbed in the dirt and I could feel with each pump I gave her from behind, that she was gonna cum hard. Her breathing got fast, then shallow, then she held it. Here was I thought... but fuck, she forced me and out sprayed all over the place!

"Aw shit!" I cried out. "Damn, you squirtin' like that you ain't gonna need no hose for these plants."

Her face was beet red while she grasped for air, she might've not heard me but a smile showed that she did. I accepted it to keep going. Soon as I got back in, she tightened up again.

"C'mon now, I gotta get mine." I told her, this time pulling her hair up and back, her face lifted up facing forward. "I done taught you how to work the spade, go on now." The sight was to behold, tennis skirt draped on her back, cantaloupe ass getting fucked ripe.

Tasha started the grind on her own again at my command and I was nearly there. Only thing that distracted me was the bra. I reached around the front and pulled the zipper down, freeing her tits. That's what did it.

Soon as she started twerking with my balls deep, I caught sight of those big titties swinging. "Oh fuck, lemme get at those melons." I reached out and squeezed hard, Tasha muffled a scream into my shirt! "Yeeea girl, get it. Tilth up that pussy for me."

Tasha kept up the muffle and nodded her head, tightening up on my cock again. A few seconds later, I felt that wetness rush on me. "Mmhmm, there you go. You want that seed?" She grabbed both hands full of dirt and nodded again in the shirt. "Yeah you working for it, show me."

Her ass started taking long cock strokes on me. The length of my dick appeared and disappear, slather with her pussy every 2-3 seconds. It was glorious. Tasha's ass started vibrating with each dip, then I saw her thigh start to spasm.

"Alright now... go ahead and bury it." I commanded and she leaned back and took me whole again. "You done earned it." I squeezed on her ass and pulled in on me further, coating her pussy with my cum. Tasha yipped again started to move but I held her still. "Oh you done yet, go ahead and make sure the hose empty."

She did as told and I feel the tight squeeze and release while she worked my pole slow again. The sticky white cum came in and out around her. Her thigh was twitching like mad now. It was cue to pull it.

My cock dribbled a few drips on her pussy from above. Tasha was struck, face down, ass up in the afterglow.

The sun was nearly set and I heard a car door close. The old burglar in me didn't waste time and I had my shorts pulled up quick.

The lights from the car in the drive was shut off and just as fast I had my shirt back on. Tasha was coming back up on her feet and zipping up her sports bra. "Oh my-" She started in daze, but recovered when the kitchen light came on in the house, "Mark...!" She looked at me all frantic for a second before she took off for the back door.

Soon as she reached it, the top half of the dutch door opened with Mark peering out in the dark. I saw them make some gestures and it looked like he was questioning her. She looked back and me and waved over. I tread carefully up to them both.

Mark stepped back in a little for a second. But then recognize the strange black man in his yard. Tasha leaned forward on the door while I stood offset behind her, waving hello to Mark. "Hey there man." I said.

"Oh hey, I remember you..." Mark started.

"Yeah! From the market right Mark? It's..." Tasha cried out and looked at me something bewildered. She took the whole dick and realized she didn't even know my name.

"Gary." I played it cool.

"Gary! From the market!" Tasha nodded at me and looked to Mark. "Don't you remember dear? He was just dropping off the box there." She pointed to it behind Mark on the counter.

Mark rummaged through it and I stepped up closer to the door, a bit closer to Tasha, to look in as well. My hand grazed the bottom of her skirt and I couldn't resist, I gave her ass a caress light over the skirt. She tried to swat it away. "Oh wow." Mark interrupted the play while he looked in the box and pulled a vegetable out. "What the heck is this?" He examined it.

"That's one of our best sellers, Japanese Eggplant." I piped up, grabbing Tasha's cheek while Mark's view was on the long, dark vegetable. "What you got there is the Black Shine variety, a hybrid that's a big favorite." I pulled her her skirt up and pulled at her ass now. "Most of em' are over 8 inches long and half pound heavy."

"Wow..." Mark managed. "That's one serious plant."

"Yes-sir. Great source of potassium and a whole slew of vitamins." I sold it, all meanwhile my hand discovered the cum rolling just down Tasha's inner thigh. I rolled it up my palm and found her pussy, rubbing it all over. "They say the darker the fruit, the better it is for you."

"Well this one is the darkest and biggest eggplant I've ever seen." Mark's astonishment was laughable. "Tash, have you ever seen anything so big and purple?"

I swear that pussy got wet again on my hand when she said it. "Oh dear... I don't think I can say I have. Nothing that like that." And she wouldn't have been lying completely.

"Hm! If it tastes as immaculate as it looks, I can't wait to try it!" Mark resolved and rummaged through the box again. "Gary if there's one thing I know about my wife, it's that if it looks delicious to her, it's gonna taste delicious."

"That right?" I chuckled and let the man keep looking in the box while I looked to Tasha, finger still nestled on her pussy. "Well if y'all like that black shine, I'll be sure to bring some more..." I turned back to Mark, "That is if you all want to continue with the shares?"

"All of this stuff looks good..." Mark trailed off on the box, "But I'm not sure if we can get through it every week. Especially now that we got bit by the gardening bug!"

"Oh but Mark!" Tasha finally spoke up. "You don't know how hard it is to keep up that garden. You know when you're not here, I have to tend to it right?" She looked at me and looked back to him, but put a hand under the door, over my shorts, fondling for my cock. "Gary..." She found it and struggled to grip it. "...showed me how much hard work goes into it. It's really a lot of maintenance." She equally struggled to find the words to plead.

Mark bit into an apple from the box and thought it over. "I don't know. It might cost a lot." He managed to say between chews.

"Ain't a problem Mark." I jumped in. "We got frequent order discounts if that helps. Some people do a work share when they come out on the farm and help out for their box. You know how to work a hoe?"

Mark nearly choked, "Um, what? Oh I don't think I have." He caught on quick to the term.

"Well, your lady here knows how to weed and work a spade." I gave Tasha's coochie a proud squeeze. "It ain't a lot of work, and you could work for your own share."

"Hmm." Mark thought it over, but I could see he was stuck on the cost. "I dunno Tasha. You think all this is worth it?" He lifted out the Black Shine. "You know you'd have to get you hands dirty and put your back into right?"

Tasha squirmed on my finger again! "Oh yeah! Absolutely!" She was beaming at him now with optimism. Her grip on my cock turned into a slow stroke, treating it like her own personal play-thing. "I think I could handle it if it's alright with you?"

"Mmhmm..." Mark smile and humored her smile and looked at me. "Well, you said it yourself, I don't really have the time to do it. So it would be all you. Gary here might work you to the bone!" He laughed and we joined in. "

Tasha tugged on the black bone that had already been acquainted with her tailbone. When she smiled wide, she relished in a rhythmic stroke and looked at her husband. The smile ear to ear sold it all. "A little hard work might do me good baby."

12