All Comments on 'Prolific: Farm Life Multiplied'

by ja99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Way too long. Would have been much been a much esier read in four to six chapters.

I noticed many Yiddish words and idioms yet no mention of Jewish ehritage was mentioned.

No matter, this was a good coming of age yarn.

XllllXllll9 months ago

Amazing. So cool immersed in farming. More juicy details, sex twists. more massive and simultaneous interactions like at Saha's birthday party like with Iy. Something like free use. And I think that would be perfect!

ja99ja999 months agoAuthor

@anonymous: I grew up hearing a lot of Yiddish idioms and words and, yeah, that kind of shows up in my writing. Correct, I don't believe there's much pulling in of Judaism in this work, maybe some of the girls are Jewish and the MC picks it up from there? Plausible in the story context. Thanks for your compliment. I enjoyed writing it. I found several other stories I was writing were going to head there, but I cut them off and put the base ideas into this one.

One of the problems with MIND-CONTROL works are the very much rapey and non-consensual aspects of the person being controlled. In this case, the control is the 'spirit of the farm' and it's controlling the protag just as much as the girls that come to live there.

I left it very ambiguous if only 'magic' in the 'spirit of the farm' was just due to the MindControl of the tea. Plausibly, once taken, the tea induces a suggestible state. Agnes could have MC'd Kevin, and he could have done the same, and no other magic needs happen. OR, the farm really is magic, and the tea opens up the minds of those coming to live there, to align them with the magic's goals. EITHER WAY WORKS, I hope. Really, I do hope. Agreed it was long, I think I could have cut some things out, but the long form of showing what was happening in the patterns of their lives, as construction projects, built the action, I hoped, towards the end goal of discovery of the BIG Effects.

I could have cut out all the stuff about him being the child of an alcoholic. But, I felt the point of having the protag come from such a disadvantaged background, an early-childhood LACK of a home, to the point of having a REAL home, on the farm, was a point worth making. Sometimes in life you have to decide where YOUR home is, and make it that, even if life doesn't start you out thinking that

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy9 months ago

way too long, should have been in chapters. i started losing interest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great plot nicely executed.

Falstaff60Falstaff607 months ago

I was wondering why they didn't sell the wine? Some of it can be very valuable. Oh well, your story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Приятно было читать, и не как Эротическое произведение, а как Фантастическое, типа Азимова или "Дюны"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

With the tax deadline approaching, I wondered how long it would take the IRS to audit Kevin if he claimed all of his legal dependents? I’m thinking less than a day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userja99@ja99
I'm cis-het male, normal guy with a penchant for writing, mostly adventure stories with some sex. Longer form is my preference, not just scenes. Under Fit529 I've set up patreon, and an AO3 account (archiveofourown), and a website (Fit529 Dotcom), and have recently put some ...