Prologue: Elementary Training

Story Info
Becoming his property will be a journey.
1.9k words
4.59
9k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to raise her hips to his cock but the restraints ground against the sides of the bed, holding her down. She was spread-eagled with pillows under her ass, raising her cunt to him, allowing him easy access to it, which he was enjoying, but not nearly as much as she wanted him to. He had stroked and licked her lips for a long time, never quite touching her clit and never entering her, no matter how she twisted or bucked. Her lips were swollen and open, her entry was wet, offering his fingers an invitation that they never accepted. They just stroked her wet lips, slick and bare now that she had started shaving her cunt for him. He spread them, pulled them gently, circled her opening, but nothing more.

The bed shifted as he knelt between her legs. Was he going to fuck her? No, not yet, but then, he almost invariably used her mouth first. She opened for him, and he moved upwards to put the tip of his cock at her lips. She reached out for it with her tongue but was denied even that. "Please please," she said. "Please let me taste it."

The drop of precum at his tip was so inviting, she stretched her tongue desperately, and he looked in his eyes as he leaned forward slowly. She licked the tip, saying "Thank you, Sir," and opened wide, offering her mouth. He took the offer and used it, pushing between her lips and straight for the back of her throat. She choked and bucked and he pushed harder, until her lips were buried in his neatly trimmed pubic hair, and her eyes were bulging. He withdrew, and she gasped, spit running out of the side of her mouth.

He traced his wet cock down over her breasts to her mons, and again dammit over her clit without touching it. He drew it gently up and down between her lips, just barely touching them. She was straining towards him so even the straps of the restraints were cutting into her wrists and ankles. His cock pushed a little harder, spreading her inner lips, rising up and up and ..... noooo not to her clit. His cock was circling her opening now. It slid in slowly and she cried out, unable to lift herself to him any further. But it rested with only the head inside her. She was soaking wet, pleading, able to do nothing but moan and cry as he teased her shaven, split-open cunt.

"Please," she begged gutturally. "Please ohmygod please."

"Please what?" he asked. Almost from the start he had insisted on complete sentences and explicit speech. And on being addressed properly.

"Please fuck me, Sir," she said urgently. "Please Sir I need your cock. Please!"

The head of his cock slid up her lips, touched her clit for a tantalizing instant, then hung at her opening, barely touching her aching cunt. "What are you?" he asked her.

"I'm a slut," she said. "I'm a greedy slut who needs to come."

"A slut?" he asked, emphasizing the indefinite article.

"Your slut, I'm your slut, I'm your fucking slut please." He didn't respond. His fingers circled the edges of her opening, spread it open, went lower, pushing into her asshole.

"Oh god I need it, I'm suchafuckingslutplease," she said, the words running together in her desperation. His cock teased her again but his fingers entered her mouth, then, slick with her spit, went back to her asshole and entered, ohpleasenotjustthereplease, moving inside her and stimulating her cunt. But the tip of his cock just kept circling her opening and sliding between her lips. Apparently he wanted more. He liked hearing her beg.

"Please fuck your slut," she continued desperately. "I'm your greedy slut, Sir. I'm your whore, I'm your cocksucker, I'm your fucktoy, I'm your slave...."

She was interrupted by his hand being pulled from her ass and shoved deep into her mouth. "No, you aren't that," he said, filling her mouth with the taste of her ass and then erasing the next question from her mind by finally sliding his cock into her, hard and deep. Her cries magnified when he took his fingers out of her mouth and pushed them almost painfully back into her ass. He pumped her front and back and his other thumb finally found her clit, circling harder and harder and then grinding as he plunged all the way into her so that she felt the impact on her cervix. A long scream rose from the bottom of her gut, and she came in waves that went on for minutes.

She hadn't even noticed that he had climaxed as well, but when he pulled out, she felt his come seeping out of her. He left her bound while he went to the bathroom. She was breathing hard, coming back to herself, still raised and presented for usage, his come running down into the crack of her ass. He came back and stood over her, his fingers roaming her soaking wet crotch, pushing into her cunt and turning, then being pushed into her mouth where she eagerly licked off their mess.

He released her restraints, and lay next to her on the bed. She pressed her wetness against him, lay her head on his chest and asked, "What did I say wrong, before?"

"'Slave' is a very big word," he said. "I love you and I love this and I love what you are, but I don't own you. We aren't up to that yet."

"I am yours," she said. "I'm yours to do with as you choose."

He stroked her hair. "I love using you, and I hope you will be mine," he said.

She looked up. "What do you mean, 'will be'? There isn't anyone else. Chloe and I are just friends now. I don't want there to be anyone else. I am your slut and yours alone."

She'd always thought of herself as a slut. She had always wanted more than her boyfriends could give her; it turned out they wanted insatiable sluts only if they acted like they did in porn videos. A real woman who got disappointed if they came too soon and wouldn't give her the attention she craved? Not so much. She was shamed, mocked, or just treated like an annoyance. Even if she brought herself to orgasm, it sometimes put them off. They thought she was play-acting, or were disgusted by the mess when she squirted.

But he welcomed her sluttiness, and celebrated it. He loved the way she could lie in her own mess, no longer coherent or able to distinguish one orgasm from another, as he played with her. He'd even spent time learning to play with her and make her come. He bought her toys to play with herself, had her do so while displayed for him. The filthier she felt, the more he loved it. She had never felt so seen and aroused.

So after only a few months, her sluttiness was his. She came for him, always, even if he wasn't there. He could make her wet with a word, he could make her come almost as well as she could herself, and so far there was no level of need that seemed too much for him. In fact he seemed to enjoy intensifying it, making her wait, watching her lose control of herself. Since they had established a safe word, she had used it only once — not because he was hurting her, not to free herself from restraints, but to have an orgasm he had been denying her for hours.

"It has been a great joy to release and train that side of you," he said. "But that's not what it is to be a slave. You are indeed my cocksucker because I've been training you, you're my fucktoy because I play with you whenever I please, but why did you say 'slave'?"

"Honestly I was barely thinking at all," she said. "It just came out. But I want to be more than your girlfriend, much more. I know you'd said before not to use that word, but from the very beginning, when you talk about 'ownership' and 'property,' it calls to a part of me I didn't know I had."

"It thrills me too, thinking of you that way," he said. "I want you to be completely mine too, but I'm not sure you really know what that means."

"Please help me understand?" she asked. "I want to be completely yours." She was amazed to hear herself saying such things so soon, but her mind, her heart and her cunt were all in absolute accord on this need.

He pushed her head down to his cock. He was only half-hard, but she was not allowed to use her hands, so she picked up the head with her lips and drew him into her mouth.

"We'll talk about it and you can ask whatever you want. But it's one thing to understand it," he continued, "and another thing entirely to become it. That takes time, and it's not easy to reverse. I don't want it to be what you do. I want it to be what you are."

She raised her head to speak, but he pushed her head back to his cock. "Speak with your mouth full," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said, around the head of his cock. He'd told her before that once his cock was in her mouth, it stayed there until he was finished using it.

Enunciating each word carefully, knowing he was enjoying her efforts and the movement of her mouth and lips on him as she spoke, she asked, "Is that why you've never put a leash on me?"

She was thinking about the people she'd seen crawling around that night at the club where she'd first seen him.

"It is, yes," he said. "That's play for a lot of people, but I don't play. If I put a collar around your neck, it'll be there for good."

The words went directly between her legs, and she pressed harder against him. "Tell me what I need to do, please, Sir?"

He pushed her head all the way down on his cock and held it there. "You need to give yourself to me," he said. "All of you. All the elements of yourself. We'll talk about first steps and training in the morning."

He was harder now, and she served him slowly, taking him deep over and over, as he'd taught her, turning her head to get her tongue onto the sensitive bottom of his cock as much as possible. She felt him begin to throb in her mouth, and he pushed himself in and out of her more urgently as she felt his come at the back of her throat. It was a smaller, less intense second orgasm, not spurts but slow pulses.

She lifted her head so as not to swallow his come without permission, but with her head at this sideways angle, rather than pooling on her tongue and the bottom of her mouth, it dribbled out the corner of her mouth onto his belly.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she said. He pushed her face into it, then said "Lick." With her tongue she carefully cleaned it up, and put her sticky face back down. As his come dried, adhering her cheek to him, she thought about what it would mean to be his property and how he would train her.