Daddy Knows Me Best

Story Info
Daddy arranges a bi experience for his little girl.
2.2k words
4.43
21.6k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy held my chin in his hand and forced me to look up into his eyes. "Are you going to obey Daddy little girl? Make Daddy proud?"

I nodded shyly and felt my body tingle with excitement and nerves. Daddy had arranged for me to play with him and a girl. Daddy knew I had never even kissed a girl and yet, here I was, standing in my pink lingerie, about to walk into a room where a girl lay naked, waiting for both Daddy and I.

"Now remember sweetheart, your Daddy's little girl okay? I own you and that means what I say goes. You trust Daddy don't you? Daddy knows you best, right?"

I nodded obediently. "Yes Daddy, I trust you... Are you going to make me lick her... you know?" I mumbled shyly and felt my pussy get wet from the thought.

Daddy chuckled and kissed my neck softly.

"Yes little one. You're going to lick her pussy, her asshole and you're going to kiss while Daddy watches."

Daddy held my hand and walked me into the room. I locked eyes with the girl and smiled politely as I looked over her naked gorgeous body. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders and her c cup tits sat perfectly on her chest. We had met briefly before and I knew that she liked the thought of being my first bi-sexual experience. She wasn't a submissive to Daddy but they had played together before.

"She looks nervous." The girl said with a slight wicked smile on her face.

Daddy ushered me forward and said "oh she is. I can feel her body trembling while she's looking at you."

I pouted slightly as Daddy and her spoke about me like I wasn't there and went to say something cheeky but remembered Daddy wanted my obedience and wanted to show this girl he was training me well.

I licked my lips and looked towards the floor, waiting for what Daddy wanted to come next. Daddy squeezed my hand and walked over to the girl. He gently pushed her back on the bed and positioned her with her knees up and apart and a blindfold across her face.

"Go to the end of the bed little girl. Have a look at the pussy you'll be licking."

Daddy said to me as he continued to tie the blindfold and rubbed his hands over the girl. I walked to the end of the bed and glanced at her already wet pussy. It was smooth except for a small landing strip at the top. Her lips were meaty and full.

"You like looking at her pussy don't you sweetie?" Daddy asked as he sat on the other side of the girl on the bed.

Daddy's cock began to show through the fabric of his briefs and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Daddy placed the girls hand on his cock and smiled with a sense of hunger as he waited for my response.

"Daddy asked you a question little girl. Tell Daddy the answer."

"Yes Daddy... yes, I like looking at her pussy. It's a very pretty pussy Daddy."

The girl smiled and chuckled slightly, "good to see she can be obedient. You always told me how much of a cheeky brat she was."

I glared at Daddy and said, "you jerk."

He held up a finger in warning. "Don't make Daddy punish you in front of her. It would be extremely embarrassing and unenjoyable for you little girl."

I blushed and looked down at the floor once more.

"Should I let her give your pussy a lick?" Daddy asked the other girl as she began to stroke his cock which was now fully out of his briefs.

"Only if she asks nicely." The girl responded.

"Go on princess. Ask the nice girl if you can please lick her cunt. Make sure you tell her why you want to lick it too. Don't be afraid of detail little one. Don't forget to address her as Miss either. Titles are important."

I bit my lip and watched as Daddy's cock grew bigger. My stomach flipped with butterflies and my nipples hardened against my lace bra.

"Please Miss, may I lick your pussy? I've dreamed about licking pussy for so long and would love to please you. I would love to make you cum Miss. I promise to be good for you and Daddy."

Daddy nodded with a smile. "That was very good little girl. What do you think?" He asked the girl.

"I would love for the little slut to lick my pussy and taste her first cunt."

Daddy gestures towards her spread legs and said, "climb up on the bed little one. Put your head down there where it belongs. We'll guide you as you go. Just start with some kisses and then start licking and sucking on her swollen clit okay?"

I crawled up and bent over slightly so my ass was in the air and my face was right next to her wet sticky hole. I moaned and leant in with a gentle kiss. I kissed her mound five times and then looked up at Daddy as I poked my cute pink tongue out. Daddy nodded and the girls hand stroked Daddy faster as she lay there. I started to lick, up and down, up and down. The girl moaned and her legs spread wider.

"Mmm fuck, she's eager isn't she?" She moaned and Daddy chuckled.

"Yes. My little sub is one eager little princess. Keep going slut. Get that tongue inside her cunt."

I obeyed instantly and pushed my tongue into her opening, tasting her juices. I swirled and wriggled my tongue and felt her pussy juices rub on my chin.

"Now the clit little girl. You know how much you love your little clitty played with. Show her clit the same attention as Daddy shows yours."

I placed my lips around her clit and started to suck on it. I swapped between licking and sucking and then felt a surge of naughtiness go through me. I cheekily looked up at Daddy and pushed a finger into her soaking wet cunt.

"Mmm naughty girl. Didn't ask permission to finger my pussy. I'll remember that later." She said in a moan and her cunt tightened around my finger as I started finger fucking her gently.

Daddy watched as I sucked on her pussy and then said, "go lower for Daddy little girl."

I looked up confused and started to lick her entrance but Daddy shook his head.

"Lower still princess."

I whimpered and hesitated, "Daddy... please no."

"Don't make Daddy come down and put your tongue there little girl. Just listen to Daddy and put your filthy little tongue on her asshole. I know you want to princess. You've told Daddy all your fantasies remember?"

I blushed deep red and glanced down at her puckered hole that was glistening with her juices and my spit. I reluctantly started to lick down further and got to her asshole. I placed my tongue on it and gave it a soft kiss.

"Oooh yes... good girl." She moaned and reached down with her free hand and pushed my face into her ass cheeks.

"That's it sweetie. Lick it nice and deep. Get it nice and wet for her. Your spit is the lube baby girl. Daddy's going to fuck her asshole and then you'll clean Daddy's cum out of it."

I was so turned on that I licked as deep as I could. I spat a little and pushed my tongue into her rosebud. Daddy groaned and she moaned.

"Oh fuck, she's going in nice and deep. Does she rim you like this?" She asked as she grinded on my face.

"You bet she does. My little sub loves rimming her Daddy don't you sweetheart?"

I nodded and Daddy stood up off the bed. "Come lay up top here little one. Take your panties off first though and hand them to Daddy."

I stood up and stepped out my panties. I balled them up and prayed Daddy wouldn't examine how soaking wet they were.

Daddy licked his lips and stood next to me at the end of the bed. "You're loving this aren't you little girl? You love licking cunt while Daddy watches don't you? You don't even need to answer Daddy... I know you love this because your cunny tells Daddy everything he needs to know."

Daddy pushed me down onto the bed and the girl had taken off her blindfold and was watching intently. Daddy placed my knees up and pushed my legs apart. My soaking wet cunny was on full display and I got wetter as I felt both Daddy and her looking at it.

"God, she's dripping isn't she?" The girl said to Daddy and then lent up towards me. "Do you want to have your first kiss with a girl?"

Her eyes locked with mine and I nodded shyly. She lent forward and kissed me passionately. Her tongue spread my lips and dominated my mouth. I tried to mimic her actions and sucked on her tongue with excitement. She pulled away and licked her lips.

"You're going to watch your Daddy fuck my ass now sub." She said as she crawled in between my legs and offered her ass to Daddy. "Keep your eyes on me and I'm going to lick this dripping slutty pussy of yours."

I nodded and looked down at her. Daddy squirted some extra lube on his large thick cock and said "be a good little girl." I nodded and spread my legs wider for her.

I watched her face as Daddy pushed into her asshole and felt a pang of envy. I was yet to take Daddy in my ass as I was still too tight and untrained.

Daddy being Daddy chuckled and said "you're jealous aren't you little girl? You want Daddy's cock in your bottom don't you?"

I nodded and said "yes Daddy. I really want Daddy's cock in my bottom."

Daddy grunted and held onto her hips. "Your asshole is too small isn't it baby? You can't service Daddy with all your holes yet can you?"

"My asshole is too small Daddy. I can't service you with all my holes yet but I'm learning Daddy."

Daddy smiled, "that's my good girl. Soon you'll take my hot load deep into your bottom just like her."

I watched Daddy begin to thrust in and out and then felt a slight pinch on my clit. I squealed and she grinned.

"Eyes on me sub. Watch me eat your cunny, that's what your Daddy calls it isn't it?"

I nodded and looked down with an eager obedience. Desperate to feel her tongue on my clit. She started with a kiss and my eyes closed in bliss.

"Say, 'please miss, please eat my cunny.'"

I responded instantly, desperate for her tongue to go back between my pussy lips. "Please Miss. Please eat my cunny."

She started sucking on my clit with a strong force and I gasped in pleasure.

"Ooooh fuck.... It feels so good Daddy." I blurted out.

"You like that little girl? You like being a filthy little bi slut for Daddy?"

I nodded and felt her tongue slide into my hole. I gasped and whimpered pathetically; so turned on by her.

Daddy started moving deeper and faster. The sounds of his cock sliding in and out made my pussy even more excited. She slid a finger inside me and moaned.

"Fuck, she's tight. I can feel her cunt clenching my finger so hard. Such a hungry pussy."

She slid another finger in and wrapped her lips around my clit. I gasped and my body jerked in pleasure. She continued to finger fuck my soaking wet cunt and suck on my clit, knowing I was so close to cumming.

"Please... please Daddy may I cum? Please please!" I begged.

Daddy groaned and said, "have you been a good girl princess?"

I nodded and whimpered "yes Daddy. I've been a good girl. I'll keep being good Daddy. Please let me cum. I'll do anything Daddy."

Daddy smiled and started fucking her ass harder. "Okay little girl. You can have cummies for Daddy."

I screamed and felt my legs shake and her fingers moved faster.

"Oooh yes... little girl, that's it sweetie. Have cummies for Daddy. I'm going to fill up her ass nice and deep so you can show how grateful you are for your orgasm."

"Cum for me little sub. And remember when you fingered me without permission, now I get to do it to you." She grinned wickedly and shoved a wet finger deep up my little asshole. My body went over the edge and I began to cum all over her tongue. My body shaking and humping her fingers deeper into my holes.

"Ooooohhh fuck fuck Daddy... I'm cumming! I'm having cummies!" I screamed and felt my mind drift deep into a state of pure bliss. Daddy groaned and he dug his hands into her hips as he came.

Daddy collapsed down onto her as his cock finished filling her tight asshole and he smiled at me. My whole body shook and the girl laid her head down on my thigh and gently kissed my well orgasmed pussy.

I moaned and confessed, "oh my god... that was incredible."

Daddy smiled and winked at me, "I told you Daddy knows you best little girl."