Prom Ch. 03: Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you."

Rachel spun around to see Chris smiling brightly at her. She hadn't even heard him approach.

"Hey," she replied softly, probably sounding a little sexier than she had intended. "Where'd you come from?"

He grinned at her and shrugged his shoulders. "Nowhere, really. Just saw you standing alone and figured I'd come say hi. Didn't want to be rude and not formally introduce myself to our newest student. I'm Chris." He held out his hand and smiled again.

Rachel grinned and shook his hand back. "What a pleasure to meet you, sir," she responded jokingly with a giggle. She glanced at his other empty hand. "Are you not drinking? Oh, I'm Rachel, by the way!" She laughed again at her forgetfulness.

He smiled at her coolly and nodded. "I know who you are."

Rachel swallowed. Uh oh. It might not have meant anything, but in her experience, that wasn't always a good sign. She began to furrow her brow but Chis immediately jumped in to reassure her.

"Oh no, no, no! All good things. Trust me."

She smiled and relaxed, but that still wasn't entirely convincing. There was a decent chance that these "good things" involved Rachel's proclivity for "friendliness" with other guys. The thought both worried her and gave her another slight tingle. God, Chris was hot. She licked her lips as he spoke again.

"Oh and, um, yeah, not drinking tonight. I try to be good, in-season. I guess I'm not the natural athlete you are."

As Chris grinned through his words, Rachel raised her eyebrows mockingly and pouted her lips.

"Awww, that's okay sweetie," she teased. "Not everyone can be on this level all the time." She took another sip from her cup and winked at him before turning her tone more playfully curious.

"So how do you know me exactly?" She was fully aware that she might not like the answer, but she also couldn't help flirting with him a bit. He was gorgeous and she was feeling warm all over. "I'm guessing from my fame as a star athlete?"

"Well, yeah, I mean you're definitely famo-." Chris smiled and caught himself. He switched gears.

"No, I mean, I've seen you out and actually I think we have a few friends in common. You know Kyle and Logan? From Taylor Reed? They play socc-.

Rachel beamed. "Oh, oh yeah! Of course. Yeah, I know them. Ha ha. Yeah, love them. Funny guys. I haven't seen them in-."

She suddenly stopped and sucked in her breath as she realized what they had in common. Theywereboth soccer players back at Taylor Reed, like Chris had indicated. But something else linked them to her. Something that had more to do withherball skills than theirs...

Chis smiled again, smirking slightly. "Yeah, they're great. Oh, and what about Dan Miller? You know Dan, right?"

Rachel's head swam. Daaaaaaan Miller, she thought slowly, trying to put a face to the name. Dan Miller, Dan Miller. Dan Mill-.

Chris sensed her struggling so he jumped in to help. "You know Dan. Tall guy? Like pretty tall. 6'4" or so. Black hair. Wears those stupid aviators all the time, even when he's insid-."

"Yes!" Rachel blurted out triumphantly, cutting him off. "Yes, yes, of course. Yeah, I know Dan! And I remember those stupid glasses. That's hilarious. Yeah, I just didn't know what his last name-."

Rachel stopped again. Her stomach sunk a bit. She knew what Kyle, Logan, and Dan had in common. She hoped that wasn't what he was getting at...

"Yeah, I thought you knew them," Chris replied knowingly. He started to cut to the chase. "Well, they all speakveryhighly of you. They say you're a very, um, friendly girl. Very...thoughtful."

Rachel swallowed hard. "Oh, um, do they now?"

Her voice cracked a bit. She felt her cheeks getting warm.

Chris took a step closer to her and lowered his voice. "Yeah, in fact, when I told them we were going to school together now, they actually teased me a bit. Made me kinda jealous."

Rachel couldn't make eye contact so she stared into her drink and started to take a sip. She spoke softly into her cup.

"Um, jealous of what?"

Chris leaned in close so he was practically touching her. Rachel trembled and cursed herself. God, he smelled good, too! She stayed completely still as he brought his lips close to her ear and whispered:

"They said you give the best head they've ever gotten. And it's not even close."

Rachel's whole body tensed and the hair on her neck shot up. She'd halfway-expected that kind of answer but it still hit her like an electric shock. No wonder Chris had been staring at her all evening. He'd probably been fantasizing about getting a blowjob from her for a while now. She felt the stir of arousal as butterflies circled her stomach. She choked on her drink and she kept looking down.

"Is that so?" It was all she could muster.

Chris kept the heat on her and spoke matter-of-factly as he stayed in close. "That's what they said."

Rachel had no idea how to respond. "Well, um, I-." She cleared her throat and looked back up at him with a stupid grin.

"Well, we aim to please."

Her mind raced and she cursed herself again. Oh my God, Rachel!We aim to please?What kind of a stupid thing was that to say? Really?Really??

Chris leaned back and half-smiled. Her goofy response had caught him off guard, too. He didn't really know what she was going to say when he had dropped the bomb on her but at least she hadn't gotten pissed and slapped him or stormed away or something. He thought about how he would keep the ball rolling.

"Well, itdoessound like you can be quite the pleaser when you want to be." He paused and licked his lips. "I guess the question is, how friendly are you feeling right now?"

Rachel turned to face him fully as her eyes went up and down his body. He was very attractive, and obviously quite confident, but also not in an asshole kind of way. He was warm and friendly and he was completely turning her on. All things being equal, she'd absolutely get on her knees for him. She'd probably do more. But she remembered her little promise about being good for a while as she settled into her new situation.

"Well, um, I'm feeling good, I gue-, I, uh, don't know what exactly you mea-"

Chris cut her off. A hint of playful pleading was in his voice.

"It's just that you know how those guys can be. They're merciless. They've been giving me shit nonstop about it for weeks. I mean, I gotta see such a pretty girl like you every day in school and then still hear about it from them on the soccer field. That's just not fair, right?"

There was that word."Fair."Was it up to Rachel to somehow right this made-up wrong? Because she, at various times, had given blowjobs to three guys who were randomly connected to a fourth standing in front of her, did she now owe him something? Was it cruel if she turned him down, knowing he was catching heat, even though that had nothing to do with her?

"Chris, it's um, just that, I um-. Look, I think you're cute, like really, you are, like, fuckingverycu-. Uh, it's just that I don't think that I shou-."

Chris sensed her floundering and he now had confirmation that there was some attraction present. So he pushed further and sighed with a large smile.

"And then there's this outfit you got on..."

He was easily taller than her and was now looking directly down into the amazing view of her cleavage. He could see the cups of her bra as her full breasts pulsed up and down in time with her quickening breath. He boldly reached a finger out and looped it around the strap of her tank top and ran it down from her shoulder across her softening flesh.

"I mean, you're killing me here! You know that, right?"

Rachel trembled with excitement as the tip of his finger edged down her chest. You don't have to do this, she reminded herself firmly. Yeah, he'sreallycute, but you don't just have to blow him because his friends are teasing him. That's the most ridiculous reason ever! Look at him! I'm sure he does just fine with the ladies. It's not your responsibility to satisfy him. Don't start off on the wrong foot so early in the year.

It all made sense, but like the angel and devil on her shoulder, another voice perked up as well. What do you care what people think? Look at him! He's gorgeous. I bet his body is excellent and his dick is great. Getting him off would be so, so hot. Picture yourself making him moan. No one else can do it as good as you. His friends even said so! And thatisreally cruel of them to tease him. Poor baby. He probably feels like an idiot getting made fun of every day. And it is partially your fault.

Whether it was her lust or her hazy state of mind, Rachel found herself leaning towards her devil. She knew it wasn't a good idea but...

"Well, I mean, I guess that is kinda cruel of them," Rachel replied mischievously, her wide eyes looking up at his. "I'd hate to be the reason a pretty boy like you gets made fun of. I just, I'm not sure if it's a good idea that I be-. I mean, I just started school here and-."

Chris had her weakened and needed to seal the deal. He swept his finger across her cleavage and brought it up to her chin. He raised her face to his and looked directly into her eyes as he spoke softly.

"Hey, don't worry. It's gonna be fine. You got nothing to worry about. Trust me."

With that he reached down and took Rachel by her free hand. He led her down the hallway to the base of the stairs and started to walk up. Not resisting at all, she let him lead her up the stairs and into the second floor hallway. From there, Chris looked around a bit before turning towards an open bedroom door at the end of the hall. He again pulled her hand gently behind him and led her through the door.

They had passed several people on their way through the house and received plenty of looks. A few raised eyebrows, a couple knowing whispers. Some grins and nods from the guys and a few glares from the girls. This was the reputation part. It wasn't like she could do what she did in secret. People weren't stupid and once she went down that path, she couldn't just put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Chris gently closed the door behind them and surveyed the room to make sure they were alone. When he was satisfied, he glanced around for a good place to go. His eyes settled on a clothing chest sitting at the foot of a twin bed. He figured it would be a good place to sit and even lay back onto the soft mattress as he enjoyed her generosity. He walked over to the chest and sat down gingerly, testing it for its strength. He then looked over at Rachel, who was still standing by the door, and gave her a wink.

She looked so hot. Her soft, straight hair fell just past her shoulders. Her tan skin glowed against the green tank top. Her chest stuck out impossibly. And her tight jeans wrapped like a body glove along her firm ass and toned legs. Even her small feet and brightly colored toe nails were sexy.

Rachel took a huge gulp of her drink (finishing it) and thought about where she was. She had "officially" known this boy for less than ten minutes, but here she was, in a random bedroom, about to get on her knees and get to know him a whole lot better. She was astonished at how easily or quickly she was sometimes talked into this type of thing.

Her stomach twisted as she thought of the other students that had seen her go up into the room with a boy. The rumors would certainly be swirling now. Even if all she and Chris did was discuss their physics homework for the next half hour, no one would ever believe it. Even if she left at that very instant after being alone with him for only a moment, people would still whisper that she must've shown him her tits or something. Her fate was sealed either way. So she might as well enjoy herself.

Rachel sighed and walked over to Chris and set her empty cup down on the chest he was sitting on. She paused in front of him to take in his body. He was wearing a loose t-shirt and some dark jeans. She wondered if maybe he wanted to make out for a while first, which was something she was definitely down for since he was so hot and she was pretty drunk and feeling frisky. She decided to find out.

She stepped into his body and pushed herself down onto him. He had his hands on the clothing chest for support so he rocked back to take her weight. She gently kissed him on the lips and probed her tongue out. He opened his mouth and returned the kiss. She ran her fingers through the hair on the back of his head and moaned gently as she pressed her body into his further. It was great.

While still supporting her weight, Chris rocked forward and brought his hands up from his sides. He immediately went to her chest and began rubbing and groping around. Unsatisfied, he reached for the bottom of her tank top and gave it a playful tug. Rachel broke away from the kiss and smiled knowingly as she rocked back off his lap. She crossed her arms below her and, with a quick swoop, she yanked her shirt over her head revealing her bra and gorgeous tits.

She tossed the tank on the floor and brought her hands to his shirt. She didn't try to pull it off but she ran her hands up underneath it over his stomach to his chest. As she had suspected, he had tight, muscular abs and a nice firm chest. She dug her nails into his flesh gently and scratched her fingers back down. She lowered her face back to his with a smile and resumed their making out.

Rachel could've gone on kissing him all night but his face told her what he wanted from her. With a half-disappointed, half-excited sigh, she pushed herself off him and got back to her feet. Then, with a sexy smile, she slowly dropped to her knees and scooted up between his legs. She reached her small hands up to his belt buckle and began to undo it. She then unbuttoned his jeans and slid the zipper down slowly. Undoing a guy's zipper was always one her favorite parts of the process. It was strangely erotic, like she was opening him up. It was also one of the final steps and it signaled that likely within a minute, she'd have a penis in her mouth. The thought always gave her a pleasurable shiver.

She slid his pants to the floor and looked back up at his now slightly-bulging underwear. He had on tight, black boxer briefs and they were a great fit on his athletic legs. She teasingly planted a kiss on the front of the fabric where she imagined the tip of his dick was and slowly pulled them down.

Chris was trembling with excitement as he watched her pull his shorts down and let his dick spring free. He knew he was a good looking guy and being a star athlete made him even more desirable. He'd been with his share of girls and gotten plenty of good head. But he had not been able to stop thinking about this potential moment since he'd first heard his friends rave about Rachel's oral skills.

Each of them had gotten it from her at various points over the past few years and they'd agreed that she was on another level. It was one thing to be hot like she was and good at giving head, but Rachel also seemed so eager to please when she was down there. All three of them had hooked up with her at parties where Rachel had imbibed a bit and they'd said that her drunken enthusiasm had made it a mind-blowing experience. Dan had even talked her into sucking his balls pretty extensively. He'd said it was a "must have" addition to the experience and he'd told Chris to make sure she did it for him, if he ever got the chance.

He smirked at the thought. Rachel had been a student at Pine Valley for just over two weeks and he already had her. He had seen her in the halls and fantasized about those lips working his dick. And now he was seconds away. He kept his eyes fixed on her face. He didn't want to miss a thing.

Sensing Chris's eagerness, Rachel went to work. She shook away all final thoughts of guilt or regret and brought her lips over and around the tip of his dick. It was of average size and was already pretty much totally hard. Plus it looked like Chris was completely shaven. Most guys she'd been with were trimmed and groomed (to various levels) but it was rare that she came across an almost entirely hairless package. Even his balls were completely smooth and devoid of hair. It looked a little strange but she kind of liked it. Made it seem very clean. And kind of cute. She giggled to herself.

She sucked him in deeply and clamped her full lips like a vice over the base of his shaft. She glanced up at him from her position and smiled at him with her eyes. She tingled pleasurably as Chris grinned brightly and let out a pleasurable sigh. The fact that he was so hot made her want to please him even more. And the poor boy had been teased by his friends. Rachel was so determined to rock his world with this blowjob.

She ran her mouth back up his dick all the way to the head and darted her tongue playfully around his opening. She squeezed her cheeks in hard and sucked his head firmly. She worked it so hard that it made a few loud squeaking noises as air escaped out of her tight seal. She giggled at the sound and brought her lips back down across his shaft, taking him in completely. She exhaled and began bobbing her head smoothly at a nice, even pace.

Chris looked down as Rachel steadily sucked his dick with impressive rhythm. She definitely knew what she was doing as her head moved up and down evenly like an engine piston. She had pulled her hair back and her sandy-blonde ponytail was bouncing wildly. He observed her serious expression as her tight cheeks moved up and down on his shaft. Her tits also shook gently to the rhythm of her head and neck. He cursed himself for not getting her to take the bra off, but in his zeal to get her down on his dick, he had forgotten. Oh well, this was as good as advertised, he thought with a shiver.

Rachel had been dutifully blowing him for several minutes when she felt herself start to break into a bit of a sweat. Her forehead had a slight sheen to it now and her cheeks were beginning to get flushed. It was partially because she was turned on by his body and partially because she was really getting into sucking him off. That last giant gulp of her drink had definitely gone to her head and her senses were fully swirling. Her mind state made her enjoy the blowjob even more and every pleasurable gasp or moan that escaped Chris's lips made her pussy twitch a bit. She could get used to sucking this dick, she thought with a smile.

It was at that moment that she felt Chris sit up from his previously reclined position on the bed and exhaled deeply. At the same time, she felt his knees spread out a bit and she heard him speak, barely above a whisper.

"Rachel, this is incredible. You have no idea how goo-." He swallowed. "I'm not gonna last long. You gotta get my balls a little bit too before I lose it."

Rachel wasn't surprised by his request; it wasn't nearly the first time a guy had asked or told her to spread the love around a bit. Chris was so gorgeous and his excessively manicured area gave her little reason to object. Plus, it was when she was drunk and riled up that she really enjoyed getting into her work more fully.

"Your wish is my command," she said with a giggle and mock bow. She wasn't even sure why she said it but in her buzzed state, it seemed funny. Chris grinned widely and fell back down onto the bed. Here we go, he breathed.

Rachel adjusted herself and moved her face a bit lower. With one hand, she reached forward and angled his shaft up and out of the way. She began to jerk him gently as she brought her lips in close and extended her tongue. She felt his body quake as she licked teasingly under his sac in an upward motion, stopping at the base of his dick. She then brought her soft lips in closer and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. She swirled in around with her tongue before repeating the motion with its partner. Satisfied that he'd enjoyed it, she stuck her tongue back out and resumed licking generously all over every inch of his soft, sensitive skin.