Prom Ch. 03: Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel smiled at the scene and giggled to herself at her friend's lack of modesty. It was actually one of the other reasons she liked Rebecca. She watched as the mystery boy she was clearly enjoying ran his hands up and down her back. Her tank top had become bunched up and the smooth skin of her back came into view. Rachel swallowed at the image.

Rebecca was fiercely beautiful. Her face had sharp, attractive features, complimented by deep, fiery green eyes and framed with long, flowing, dark brown hair. She and Rachel had similar heights and body types, except that Rebecca's breasts (while lovely) weren't quite as impressive as Rachel's. But she had assets that Rachel couldn't match and she was every bit as of attractive in her own way.

Most notably, she had an amazing, full ass that filled her jeans like she belonged in a music video. Her hot ass and full lips gave her an extra sense of sexuality that boys definitely picked up on. Pretty much any guy who had gotten a good look at those lips had imagined them on his dick. And seeing her bending over in her jeans or in her field hockey skirt was enough to make one think evil thoughts.

To cap it all off, while Rebecca wasn't quite in Rachel's stratosphere when it came to coming eye level with a guy's zipper, she certainly was no prude either. She'd sucked her share of dicks and had even had sex with a few more boys than Rachel. Somehow she had avoided sharing a similar reputation, but that was likely because she was a little more selective about whom she got with. But Rebecca didn't really give a fuck either way. And Rachel really liked that about her.

Rachel felt another tingle go through her as she watched the hot scene. Slightly embarrassed, she turned away and tried to locate another familiar face. She eventually found Jenn and several other people sitting around a table playing a drinking game with cards. She was still feeling loose and energetic so she bounded over and joined the game.

It ended up being a great time and Rachel fit right in with everyone playing. The group was laughing and drinking and the game was basically a "drink or dare" kind of affair. As the hours rolled by, Rachel found herself getting even drunker as she and Jenn laughed hysterically with each other. At a few points in the game, Rachel, like everyone else, had been given various dares to do in lieu of chugging a full beer. It was nothing too crazy but Rachel had twice been forced to pull up her tank top and reveal her bra. Jenn had lost her jeans at some point and was sitting in just her underwear, her gorgeous long legs fully exposed. It was a great night.

At some point the party began to disperse and Rachel realized that she needed to get home before it got much later. She had a curfew and she didn't want to catch any shit from her parents so early in the year. Rebecca had driven the girls to the party so Rachel nudged her pants-less friend and indicated they should go find her.

Jenn was entirely wasted and in the process of struggling mightily to pull her jeans back on. Both girls laughed as she lost her balance and crashed into Rachel, knocking them to the floor in a heap. Rachel's head swam with a warm buzz as she picked herself up. She giggled and set her mind on her goal of finding Rebecca.

She half-walked, half-stumbled through the house asking anyone if they'd seen her missing friend. She wasn't on the couch with her new boy anymore and no one seemed to know where they'd gone. So Rachel decided she'd be a detective and solve the mystery herself. She cracked herself up at her mock seriousness as she crept out around the house looking for "clues."

She finally found herself going up the stairs since she figured it was where she'd been taken for some action earlier in the night, so it might make sense that Rebecca and her man had found their way there as well. She carefully opened the door to the room she and Chris had been in. It was empty.

She spun around and headed to the opposite end of the hallway where it looked like another bedroom was located. She carefully turned the knob and opened the door with caution. The room was mostly darkened, but her eyes shot wide as she realized what she was seeing.

She saw the dimly lit silhouette of Rebecca's body as she bounced upright on a bed. Underneath her, Rachel couldn't quite tell, but it looked to be the same boy she had been wildly making out with earlier on the couch. His hands were gripping the sides of her incredible ass as she rocked up and forth with slow, forceful thrusts. She was riding him.

Rebecca had her hands in her hair and her arched back pushed her nice, firm rack into the air in front of her. Her boobs were swaying and rocking hypnotically as she slid her hips back and forth over a very lucky penis. She was moaning and breathing deeply and her eyes were shut in ecstasy. The guy below was panting hard and he was somewhat thrusting in time with her, but it appeared that Rebecca was doing most of the work and was clearly the one in control.

Rachel swallowed as she stood frozen. The whole scene was so hot and it made her stir unexpectedly. Licking her lips, she reflexively brought her own hand to the front of her jeans and pushed hard between her legs. A shockwave ran through her body and she whimpered with pleasure.

Realizing that she didn't want to get caught watching, Rachel quickly composed herself and shut the door in a hurry. She took a few excited breaths as the image replayed in her head. She was surprised at how turned on she'd gotten. She shook her head and giggled loudly as she turned back down the hallway. Damn, Becca, she laughed to herself. Get it, girl!

When she returned to the main floor and found Jenn standing in the kitchen talking to a group of people, she grabbed her friend and whispered in her ear what she had just seen. Jenn exploded with laughter and the girls giggled uncontrollably. Rachel did bring up the one problem it caused though: Rebecca was their ride. And now she was getting a ride of her own!

The girls shrieked wildly again at Rachel's joke. But they did need to figure something out. Even if they could sneak in and somehow get her keys, neither girl was sober enough to drive.

Jenn decided take matters into her own hands. Without wondering if it was a smart idea, she spun around toward the boys she had been standing with.

"Which of you lucky boys wants to save two beautiful girls in need and give us a ride home? Our ride here is, um, out of commission."

The small group of guys exchanged glances as they processed the hot blonde's semi-slurred request. Finally a voice called out.

"I gotcha, ladies! No problem at all."

Rachel's stomach fluttered at the voice. It was cheerful and loud but also a tad obnoxious. She'd just heard that voice earlier in the night when-.

Her stomach fluttered again as recognition caused her eyes to widen reflexively.

Jim.

***

Rachel pushed her lips harder into Kevin's as her head swam with memories. Thinking about her hookup with Chris and how hot she'd gotten getting him off was causing her arousal to spike again. She moaned gently as her tongue swirled around inside Kevin's mouth. Her heart was starting to pound.

That night seemed like so long ago. And it was. Not just in terms of passing time, but in how much her life had changed since that warm, autumn evening. What an interesting start to the year that party had been. Giving Chris a blowjob and seeing Rebecca having wild sex in the bedroom and then-.

Rachel smiled involuntarily as she continued to kiss Kevin. That hadn't been the end of it. Not by a long shot.

Things still weren't entirely...fair.

NEXT --- Chapter 4: The Midnight Hour