Prom Ch. 03: Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She surged with pleasure as she took in his clearly approving sighs and groans. She was really beginning to enjoy herself and she whimpered as she felt herself getting dizzy with excitement and arousal. She could picture herself getting on her knees for this boy many more times in the future. A tremor shot between her legs. She'd even let him fuck her if he wanted.

Rachel heard a low moan and she wondered if he was getting close. She had been blowing him for some time now, and while she was in no rush for it to be over, she figured she'd slide back up and return to his penis while she saw where things stood.

With a smile, she wrapped her lips around his cock again and sucked him in tight. She resumed bobbing her head firmly, and as she suspected, she began to taste him a bit. She was impressed that he had held out so long and she was excited to bring him to climax. Giving head was very enjoyable to Rachel, but the moment of release was easily her favorite part. With some exceptions, the taste of cum never bothered her and she always swallowed. She loved feeling a dick twitch and tremble right before the guy exploded with pleasure. She loved that she could bring him so much ecstasy and she relished the sounds he made as he reached his limit.

It was with that thought that Rachel went into high gear. She picked up the pace and began making her own moans and whimpers to supplement the sounds Chris was making. She was sucking him smooth, full precision and her arousal was peaking as she knew he was maybe seconds away from letting ago.

And seconds away he was. The entire blowjob had been a nonstop pleasure cruise but her increased speed and force, combined with her sexy moans and noises was just too much for Chris to take anymore. He looked down at her face, flushed with arousal. She was so focused on the task. Her eyebrows were narrowed and her jaw was tight. But she looked so in control. He couldn't hold it in any longer.

With a mumbled warning, he let Rachel know what was coming. She brought her lips down tight and continued to suck on him with practiced skill. She had just reached the base of his shaft when the first shot came. Safely enclosed in her mouth, Chris's dick jerked violently as he pumped into her. He was coming hard and Rachel's decision to remain sucking on him was making him go crazy. Some girls just stopped and held still while a guy finished, but Rachel kept working his dick like she had just started. He slumped back to the bed.

His dick twitched for a few more seconds as his final shots unloaded. He hadn't really came all that much (truth be told, he'd gotten a blowjob the day before, albeit one nowhere near as skillful as Rachel's) so it wasn't like he was hard up and full. But even if the volume was low, the force had been high. His whole body shook and quaked as Rachel finished him off with a series of full, generous licks and sucks. It might've been premature to decide, but he was pretty sure that (like his friends had told him) this was the best head he'd ever gotten.

He finally sat up and looked down to see Rachel rocked back on her heels. She gave him a friendly smile and a little wave, like she had just dropped off his mail. He saw her close her eyes and concentrate for a second. She swallowed hard (twice) and then opened her eyes and grinned again. She casually wiped some moisture from her lips and fanned herself with her hand as she spoke with a deep breath.

"Whew!" Her chest was heaving in and out and her glistening cleavage looked better than ever. She raised an eyebrow and gave a playful smile. "Well, what's the verdict?"

Chris laughed breathlessly and shot her a satisfied grin.

"Tens. Across the board. You're the real deal. It's gonna be a sweet conversation next time I see those guys."

Rachel flinched a bit at the comment. Chris hadn't meant anything by it, but it reminded her of the implications of what she'd just done. This would be another hot story a boy would tell his friends. She felt a little cheap thinking about how they'd be comparing the different jobs and different ways she'd pleasured each of them. Some would probably be jealous that she did something more or did something different with another guy. She smirked dryly. She might even have one of them come back to her now with new sob story about "fairness" trying to talk her into a second round. Or third round. Had she done any of those boys more than once? Whatever. She couldn't remember. Oh the problems I make, Rachel thought with a shake of her head.

Chris saw her slight scowl and he smiled at her warmly as he stood up to pull his pants back on.

"Hey, you alright?"

Rachel snapped out of it and looked up at him with a smile.

"Oh, yeah! I'm fine. All good. That was fun!"

She cringed slightly at her words and tone.Shewas the one who had just dropped down and sucked his dick like a pro and yet it was her who was beaming and giddy like she'd been given a gift. It was a bad habit of Rachel's to react like that and not keep the upper hand in the scenario. If a guy thought that she gave him head to appease him or just as a random hookup, he might tend to think it was a one-time thing. It was when she let on (or made the appearance) that she had wanted to do it and had really enjoyed it that he might expect to get it again, whenever he was in the mood.

Chris smirked in response and twisted his lips into a sarcastic smile.

"Well, as you know,we aim to please." He winked as he tossed her earlier words back at her as a joke. He even gave a little mock bow.

Rachel blushed again. Shit. He knew he had her. That wasn't exactly the worst problem in the world, but she still didn't want him thinking she was good to go at a moment's notice. She had gotten herself into dicey situations like that in the past when a guy simply expected some quick head at what might be a completely inopportune time for her. She had sometimes found herself on her knees in a bathroom stall or behind a stairwell between classes or dangerously close to the start of one of her field hockey games. When a guy assumed he could just get it, he often had little consideration for her schedule.

She'd once or twice popped into a class a few minutes late, red with embarrassment as she wondered if any of the students (or God, the teacher) knew the reason for her tardiness. She even once almost missed the bus to a field hockey game because she had been talked into a quick blowjob as she had been heading into the locker room to change. Logan, she thought with a smirk. So shehaddone him more than once...

Rachel had been lost in her thoughts when she realized Chris was standing by the bedroom door patiently waiting. She was still kneeling back on her ankles in the same spot in just her bra and jeans. Chris had unlocked the door but was at least a gentleman enough to wait for her to get decent and ready again before he opened it up. She smiled at him with a bit of embarrassment and searched around for her tank top. It was at that moment that door flew open.

"Hey hey hey! Ha, I KNEW it! What's up kids??"

Jim's cheerfully obnoxious voice rang through the bedroom as he burst inside. He gave Chris a playful punch on the chest and turned to Rachel and smiled.

"That'swhat I'm talking about!"

Chris narrowed his eyes and put an arm up to start to push Jim back towards the door.

"Dude, what the fuck are you-?" How did you-? Get the fuck outta here!"

His tone was serious, but it wasn't overly angry. Jim was an ass but Chris wasn't really going to start a fight over it. He probably shouldn't have unlocked the door until they were ready to go. But he didn't think Jim had been wait-.

The boys were interrupted as Rachel called out with an incredulous tone.

"Oh my God, are you serious here??"

She stared angrily at the happy intruder as she tried in vain to cover her bra and chest. She was completely mortified that Jim would barge in on them like that. It wasn't so much that he had done it, but it was that there was now no question as to what had been going on. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was still on her knees with her shirt off. A blind man could've guessed what she'd just been doing.

She angrily scooped up her tank top and slid it over her head. She tried clumsily to pull on straight and position it correctly over her chest.

"Whoa whoa whoa, baby. What's the rush, here?" Jim grinned and pushed Chris's hand off him as he took a step towards Rachel. He mockingly grabbed at his belt buckle.

"I mean, you're already down there and everything. Let's keep this party going, y'all!"

Rachel's eyes widened as she looked at Jim, and then over at Chris. Chris just smirked and rolled his eyes as she shook his head. He started to reach a hand out to grab Jim's shoulder.

Rachel looked back at Jim with shock. She was about to get to her feet and rip into him when, for a reason she couldn't explain, for a tiny, split-second her eyes flicked to his pants and she pictured her mouth on him. It was only for a moment and she recoiled at the image. She hadn't wanted that picture in her head. It was like trying hard not to think of a certain thing and then all of a sudden that's exactly what pops up. It didn't mean she wanted to do it. It didn't even mean she'd consider it. But the image had flashed across her brain nonetheless. And with it, she'd felt the slightest tingle.

Shocked, she shook herself mentally and got to her feet. She finished fixing her shirt and brushed a stray strand of hair from her forehead. She turned to Jim and shook her head at him. Her voice came out dripping with condescension.

"You probably need to ease back on the smoking there, sweetie. I don't know what you think we were doing but-. And you think I'd even consider-?" She laughed harshly at him for effect.

"Keep dreaming."

It was these moments that Rachel relished. They made her feel so powerful and in control. She knew what she looked like and she knew how bad guys wanted her. She also knew her reputation multiplied that desire exponentially. Knowing that a guy ached to get with her and that she could keep him twisting in desire as long as she wanted was intoxicating and it also made her wonder why she often gave in so easily. But she knew the answer to that, too.

The power she got off on in rejecting a boy's advances and holding him under her was constantly struggling against her own lustful needs. Her desire to submit and please was augmented by the arousal she felt when she was on her knees bringing a guy to heaven. Part of her enjoyed being used as a tool to get someone off. Obviously the enjoyment went both ways as being down on a guy brought her sexual pleasure as well, especially if she was into him physically or emotionally.

But giving head somehow seemed like more of a one-sided affair. It was different from having sex, in which obviously both partners were giving and receiving. Getting on her knees for a guy often felt like a favor she was doing them without expecting anything in return. And in a strange way, it was often the blowjobs that she "didn't want" to give that left her feeling the hottest.

Rachel knew that based on her looks and charm that she could be entirely selective and conservative about what boys she agreed to give such a great gift. She could hook up exclusively with only the hottest, most desired guys around. And yet the fact that she "spread the love" so willingly to ones who weren't on that level made her shudder with excitement. Boys she had no feelings for or ones whom she had met so recently that she'd barely caught their names. A great majority of guys she gave into had no business getting her on her knees. Yet, there she would be. In a bathroom, in a car, on a bed, behind a tree. Some lucky guy standing over her, getting all that he wanted.

Rachel put a hand into Jim's chest and firmly pushed him to the side as she strode by. He wasn't really standing strong so he easily gave way to her force. He spun and his eyes went straight to her ass as he watched her march to the door. A green butterfly tattoo was partially visible between her tank top and the crest of her low-rise jeans. He licked his lips and smiled.

Rachel got to the door and turned back to face him. She pointed to the hallway and raised an expectant eyebrow.

"Go on," she said with an annoyed tone. "I'm definitely not walking out of this room with both of you together. God knows what people will think. It's bad enough that I-."

Rachel's eyes darted nervously to Chris, who grinned before looking away. Jim caught the subtle exchange and smirked at them both. He took a sip from his cup and started walking towards the door as he spoke with playful sarcasm.

"Well, excuseme, Ms. Rachel. My apologies. I'd certainly never want anyone to get the wrong idea about you." He leaned in to her as he passed by and brought a playful touch to her ponytail.

"Might wanna put your hair back down."

Rachel reddened with embarrassment at his implication. She knocked his hand away and reached behind her to pull the hair tie off and return it to her wrist. She always seemed to have one handy, she thought dryly.

"Yeah, thanks for the tip."

"Oh, you'll get more than the tip, later," Jim fired back without missing a beat. He grinned widely.

Rachel paused before she responded. She wanted to yell at him but it was strangely hard to be angry. Jim wasn't totally cute, but he was okay. And despite acting like an ass, he was actually pretty funny and quick. His words appeared crude and sometimes harsh, but his tone was more lighthearted. Plus they were both pretty fucked up from the party and their back and forth seemed to be more like witty banter than serious insults.

It was like when she had been on the couch with the other girls. Jim had been insulting them but they were giving it right back. Everyone had been laughing. It was all in good fun.

Rachel's face relaxed and she flashed a mock smile and laughed. "I'll tell you what you can do with your tip!"

Jim frowned and feigned hurt. "So mean. I might just hold it against you." He winked, obviously proud of his clever pun.

Rachel laughed again. "You do whatever you like, big guy. Just don't expect me to hold anything for you." She gave him and another playful shove towards the door.

"Can you please control yourself and keep your hands off my body?" he cried in false protest. "Goll-ly! At least wait until our first date!"

"Go!!" she laughed again loudly as she shoved him out of the room and attempted to close the door behind him.

Jim stuck his head back through the opening blocking her and gave one last mocking plea. "So we have a date, then? I'll pick you up later?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever you say. Now get!" Rachel gave the door a hard shove and finally felt it slam shut. She instinctively locked it again and spun around to face Chris. She was breathing hard and still laughing. "My GOD! He's a mess!" she exclaimed with a smile.

Chris smiled back brightly as well. "Yeah, he's something else, all right. Don't worry, though. Pretty harmless. Just likes to talk a lot of shit."

He stopped speaking and suddenly there was an awkward silence as they both stood in the room looking at each other. Chris scratched his hair and looked at her quizzically.

"Soooo, did you, like, wanna wait a minute, or..." He paused and grinned devilishly. "Or maybe you wanted to go another rou-?"

Rachel's eyes flashed as she raised her eyebrows with a mocking smile. "Haha, yeah, uh, don't get too greedy there, stud. I think one round was generous enough."

Truthfully, she probably would've been down to do it again. Or maybe even more. She was still pretty aroused and her drunkenness (even her little flirty argument with Jim) was keeping her fire burning. Chris was so good looking and she'd love to see the rest of his body. She'd probably hop on that bed and spread her legs for him in this moment.

Despite her complete lack of conservatism when it came to blowjobs, Rachel was pretty careful with sex. She'd only slept with a three guys and two of them had been serious boyfriends. It wasn't that she didn't like sex; she loved it. But she wouldn't fuck just anybody. However, with how horny she was feeling and how attracted she was to Chris, she just might've made an exception. Maybe he had a condom-?

Rachel stopped her train of thought. She saw his face drop into a fake frown as he heard her shoot down his half-joking suggestion.

"Hey, now," she purred. "Don't be sad."

She walked in close to him and pushed her body against his. "I'm pretty sure I just gave you a good reply for your mean friends. And who knows? Maybe we'll run into each other in another hallway in the future." She looked up at him with her sexiest, most seductive face.

"Fair?"

Chris studied her sparkling eyes and pouting smile and replied with a grin.

"Fair."

He pulled her in and gave her a friendly hug and planted a quick kiss on her cheek as he straightened back up. He walked back over to the door and opened it before stepping to the side and sweeping his hand across his body. "Ladies first!"

Rachel smiled at him again and gave her tank top a final adjustment and smoothed her hair. She took a deep breath and walked towards the door and out into the hallway.

The pair made their way back down the stairs and into the living room where they had left the party. Everything was still in full swing; they hadn't been gone that long. Surprisingly, fewer people seemed to stare at or notice them than Rachel had anticipated. Obviously some had seen them go in together and few more saw them come out. But it wasn't as if the party had stopped and the music cut off like in a movie. People surely knew (or had a good guess at) what had gone on, but there was nothing she could do about that now.

As Rachel glanced around to orient herself, she noticed Chris slip away to rejoin a group of guys (Jim among them). She didn't want to stare, but she watched him out of the corner of her eye as he re-entered the circle. She didn't know what Chris would say but it really wasn't in her hands. Obviously word of mouth was exactly how she'd ended up on her knees for him in the first place so it wasn't like she expected discretion. He seemed like a good guy though. Kind of quiet and not a big bragger. Whatever, she thought. It is what it is.

Rachel had started to turn away when he heard Jim's obnoxious voice ring out. She couldn't hear what he was saying but she saw him give Chris a big pat on the back. Chris shook his head with a smile and stayed silent. But Jim had seen them. He knew what she had done.

She saw him put his arm around Chris and begin speaking and gesturing to the group. He put his free hand down near his crotch and pumped it once or twice, simulating a girls head. He then released Chris with his other arm and brought his hands chest-high and held them out, making the international sign for boobs. He made a few more gestures and the whole group started laughing. Rachel swallowed hard. Oh well.

She decided to stop worrying about it as she brought her gaze away from Chris and Jim and the laughing group of boys across the room. She felt a little awkward but being with Chris had been so hot that she didn't really care what fallout might ensue. She realized that it had been awhile since she had been with the girls she had come to the party with so she looked around to see if she could locate her field hockey friends. As she scanned the crowd her eyes widened when she realized she'd found one of them.

Rebecca was on a couch in the corner of the room. She was straddling some guy and seriously going to town kissing him. Rachel couldn't see too well, and she didn't want to stare, but she could see that the guy had one hand up the front of her tank top and the other was firmly gripping her great butt. The two didn't seem to care about anything or anyone else in the room.