All Comments on 'Prom Ch. 16: Epilogue'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story, a lot of great stories on literotica are unfinished, thanks for finishing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm Sorry it's Over!

I hope you bring us more stories! Whether about Rachel, or a new plot. You've become one of my favorite authors! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two comments.

Riveting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

One of the best stories I've read on this site!

asianToyasianToyabout 8 years ago
Bitersweet

I hate you!

You've made me care for someone. Throughout the many days it took to read this I found myself feeing for Rachel and thinking about her at odd times during the day. Feeling her desperation, her self-loathing, her need and humiliation. You bastard!

I loved it!

And I hated it (no kidding). You really made me FEEL, for this deeply flawed girl.

And now you are going to make me do it all over again. Please, I plead, don't make her slide back into depravity. Make her a happy cocksucker! Have her hook up with Kevin to suck his dick every night -- but no, you're not going to do that are you? You need drama and tension. Asshole!

Shit! Why do I fall for these sympathetic slut stories? (Other than they remind me of someone.) Seriously, I feel like offering a blowjob just to save a character (Live in Maryland? - just kidding, sorta).

And finally - screw you for writing a better one than mine!

Thanks for an awesome story!

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i loved all your stories about Rachel. Please continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can you please write about her first blowjob and later, the first time she hears rumors that she has been labeled a “blowjob Queen”?

Lastly, if you could give a range, how many blowjobs gas she given? 300+?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So glad she's slowly getting some control of her life.

Hot sex with positive attitude is good.

Constant self-disrespecting sluttiness is sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Prom Ch Series Info