All Comments on 'Prom Dress Blues'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start

You started out great. Then you compressed about 5 pages of story in to 2 or 3 paragraphs. Every thing after Dad fucking Chantal went way to fast with no chance to develop the story or characters. And where was Mom during all this?

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment, Anonymous

I write flash fiction so I usually have a prompt given to me by a follower and I have about an hour to write the story. I do a quick edit and then publish. You are right. I often compress the storyline at the beginning, middle or end to accommodate the the time I have to complete the story. So, I agree with you there completely. I purposely left the mother out of this and we don't know where the mother is. Not all families have mothers around and this mom is so long gone she's not even a thought in this girl's head. Dad had been a single father for a long time.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 5 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

almost the closer sequence you just lost me strongly dislike that portion

that piece - - - Beth along Chantal just getting down ......................... than suddenly

outta nowhere Beth along Andrea along their father literally front each other

doing the sex talk . . . . . . . . . . huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

........ i've can truly except how quickly the sex scenarios go " butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt "

something of the stature like that outta nowhere :: nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sticky Fingers

The dominance in the clit licking lessons was such a turn on- that definitely got my juices going. I was hoping the dad would come back in and watch - or peek in the door to see his baby eat his cream pie. She could have made him jerk off in the corner while he watched his little girl grind her cunt on the family sluts face. Groaning and stroking his stiff prick in a pair of lace panties - Tortured by the slurping and sucking when she’s teaching that slut to nurse and nibble her fat clit.

I’m turned on - intrigued by the fantasy - pinching my clit - wet - but haven’t cum yet. Mmmm - I’m definitely a new fan though.

gotranegotranealmost 5 years ago
To Be, Or Not To Be?!

Not if your Sister's gay, but if there'll be a sequel, if not a series?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars, but a question. Why do writers not realize that many women/ girls wear lingerie under their prom dresses kind of as a right of passage to adulthood. Would have loved to read about Chantel getting fuck by her own Daddy while wearing a garterbelt and stockings with her heels on during the fuck fest. Plus taking a massive facial until she drinks Daddy cum right from that fat cock. Clearly she is a tasty fuck slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3090 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...