All Comments on 'Prom Night'

by SWhite1982

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

I loved the story. It was well written and I was horny all through it. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good job

I agree, it was very well written. I can't wait to read more.

Ireadalot1985Ireadalot1985over 8 years ago
ThiS is so beautiful

PLEASE make them fall for each other!

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Aftermath to follow

Gotta wait for it. I hope they don't have to many regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rock hard

I'm so hard more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent. More more more!

LabeautifullLabeautifullover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing writting skills you have. I am totally hooked. I feel the love between them so please dont make it a one night stand thing.....pleeeeaaaasseee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My error - 5 Stars!

Dear Swrite1982, oh you do write beautifully. I loved the story please don't stop here! I was flicking a bug off my screen and was dismayed to find I had brushed 2 stars. A gross injustice to this lovely start. I do apologise!

keratin69keratin69over 8 years ago
Amazing!

This is written so well! I can't wait for more. Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More More More

You have to continue this lovely story! Thanks for the hairy chest on James, and he and Dom can fall for each other, at least they seem headed in that direction. James is a very sexy young man! This was a very enjoyable story, and I can just imagine more love sessions between them!

canndcanndover 8 years ago

Good start. Hope there is more!

Maybe Dom goes off to school and sees his teacher at the college. james could be there for an alumni event which is an excuse to see his old student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Teachers Pet

Wonderful story. I felt like I was in the room with them,and I wish I was. I would love to find I man like him waiting for me to make love to him.

SWhite1982SWhite1982over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You, Everyone

Hey, everyone, I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner, and I truly appreciate all of the kind thoughts. This is the first time I've ever written any kind of gay romance/gay sex story, and I'm glad I did. This story will be part of a series, as I have Chapter 2 75% completed (and expect to have it fully finished and ready for submission hopefully by tomorrow night, although I do use Word Doc so it may take some time), but I don't want to spoil it so wait and see I guess is all I can ask of you. Haha But it thrills me that so many of you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I thank you all for reading!

Best wishes,

Stephen (Steve)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now that's how it's done!

Great job! You brought all the elements together in a realistic and sexy way.

My only critique is that the boy probably wouldn't know the term "bear" as this was his first gay experience. Otherwise, fab job, I was totally drawn in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved this story

Lol I really enjoyed this story because while I was reading it, I was dreaming about two of my high school teachers that I would love to bang still till this day every time I see them. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent read!

Well written story. I enjoyed the build up to the predestined conclusion. Although I knew where this was headed, the sensuality of the ride was well worth the read. I look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Splendid

You write so well. Hard to believe this is your first story. Looking forward to Chapter 2 and possibly more!

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT

Please give us more chapters soon, we need to know how this all turns out. I hope they become true lovers and have a happy life together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story but Questionable Senario

I thought the story was well written, flowed well, and included an introduction of characters, plot line, and completion. I think this would have been better if two teachers hooked up or two students especially with all the recent issues of teacher/student sex.

DixonsMamaDixonsMamaover 8 years ago
5 Stars!

Excellent story! Very beautifully written! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

The fact that this story is a forbidden love is what makes it juicy. No changes would have made this better, because it's already perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Passion

What a great story. I loved the slow build up and how they explore each other. SO much more sensual when a writer takes time to reach the climax amd describes all those little details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Powerful

This story is highly erotic and convincingly realistic.... in an unreal way!!!

SDR2000SDR2000almost 3 years ago

An excellent erotic read. You have talent, Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Well written. During the summer break my junior year in college, I bumped into one of my ex-teachers, interesting chemistry us led me being seduced. Taboo five years earlier nut I ended up that night I my knees eagerly sucking cock for the first time. Weeks later, he took my cherry. What a whirlwind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous