All Comments on 'Prom Night'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
hornybufalohornybufaloover 6 years ago
Splendid Story

Felt as though I was watching things happening. Superb narration. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

You must continue their adventures 💋🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
great story

I guess some things never turn out like you expect them too, I enjoyed this story very much

stormyeyedonestormyeyedoneover 6 years ago
Nice

Short and sweet with enough plot to make it believable. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I feel the same way you should do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure about this story

On one hand, the sex scene was hot and arousing.

On the other hand, the way that led to the sex scene was not very convincing, so I as a reader lacked the empathy/connection with the characters to enjoy it fully.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
Keep improving

Michelle's dialogue seemed real, but Sam's didn't at all, so altogether the dialogue left a lot to be desired. (If you don't object to reading M2M stuff, check out Dayne's stories. He writes amazing dialogue.)

wwilkwwilkover 6 years ago
Good Story from Last Century

Nice story but it was published on Nifty in July 1994!

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
Story reprint

Actually it was the earlier version called Prom Date that was posted to Nifty, this version was written in 1999. I'm in the process of moving all my stories to Literotica 200+ stories and there is no short cut for doing to so I need to post each one. I made mention of this on my bio page. I also put the original year on each story but they keep cutting that off when they post the approved story. Also, not everyone also reads Nifty or ASSTR (where I normally post) so as the old saying goes, even old news is new if you never read it before. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha. I love your stories...

SO far, I've read only 2, this one and the one with Wilson (in Japan). I'm a Black Lesbian and I love Women of all Races and I despise men and especially loathe the White Ones. So, I really love that in your stories (so far), there are awesome Women, hot Lesbian sex, and some fucked up White Guys lurking in there, skulking around, just up to shit as usual... This is a winning formula, you'd best patent that shit. Ha ha ha. Thanks for your stories. And yeah, I know a Girl who got dumped by her White Boy coz she wouldnt let his buddy fuck her too. They're not the only ones who think like that, but yeah, just let them rep their whole f-d up gender. Ha ha

dst275dst275over 6 years ago
A special story

I loved this story when I originally read it and I still enjoy it all these years later. I hope you will one day revisit Samantha & Melissa to see if they began a relationship or solo stories of their later years.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Very good story!

I really enjoyed this one, it was very erotic. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 4 years agoAuthor
re: Small Breasts

I understand that some people prefer to post their comments anonymously, but it does make replying to them quite difficult. So, this is the best I can do.

I'm mystified as to how a character having smaller breasts signifies a "loathing for lesbians" or what it was "belittling and degrading."

I'm also baffled as to why you use descriptions like "excessively small breasts" and "very, very small breasts" when the character in question, Michelle, is never given a size, other than the fact that she used tissue paper to fill out the C-cup she was wearing. Something a number of teenager girls did (at least when I was young) before the availability of push up or padded bras.

Women come in all sizes and shapes and we are all beautiful. You referenced "normal sizes of breasts." so I would like to ask, what might those be? I've always felt that the best size bust for a woman was one that complimented the rest of her body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story

Really like this story and the fact that Michelle told her boyfriend to get lost as he definitely was a real creep. Now Samantha is another story, wow sounds like her nice long legs were something to get hot and want to kiss and lick them. Liked the delivery of the story line and the sex. Michelle really wanted to have a lovely experience with a girl/woman and she found it with Samantha. Samantha's character seemed very genuine and caring to wards Michelle. The sex was great and each was fulfilled. No mention of Samantha being married or with another woman which could have established closure. You ended the story with Michelle thinking that "it was going to be a long interesting summer for both of them." The problem is that you left this wonderful love story and moved on to other stories. Should have completed more chapters and hey, not too late. Also, small breasts are often more exciting because the small ones seem to be more sensitive than large breasts. Personally, I like to suck and play with the small ones which often is rewarding with a climax just from playing and sucking on her beautiful breast with large nipples. Make this story into more chapters as your writing is great. Gave this one a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Writing a little clunky, but it's a lovely scenario. Nice!

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

Those descriptions of the orgasms were so hot I had to do myself after both of them! Hot stuff! Great!

All the best,

Kathy

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Awesome.

But in a way, sad.

Is this new world we're indirectly fostering here, in this fundamentally new era of openness, are we inadvertently taking away the very innocence from young readers here that this very story was so good at inspiring. If Michelle'd read this first, what would her prom experience have been afterwards?

Is it not the case that the very taboo we're trying to break free of here is exactly what gave our first experiences at her age their awesome power over us?

I guess we'll need some new taboos to keep the future young impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my! At this point make every male character Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein or Jeffrey Epstein. 99 percent of female characters on (Lesbian Sex) have some of the worst taste in men and leads them to try lesbian sex. Is that all their is to it? Sex inspired by trauma. That is not hot that is depressing. Here is why - As much as this section wants readers to believe that all men are bad that is not the case. So what if your damsel in distress who is using Lesbianism as a safe space encounters a good guy? Will she be allowed to revert back to the straight world without being labeled a traitor? Will the maxim "love conquers all" be the chant in response to a girl going straight due to a good guy? If these questions sting - that's logic penetrating your mind.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh my. What a sweet experience for young Michelle to give up her "precious pearl" to a woman of deep Sapphic expertise that will change her life forever, leaving the memory of the two dickheads just a fading glimmer, like one remembers an episode of food poisoning. She was fortunate that it was Samantha who offered her the ride, and she was curious and strong enough to see what that ride led to: sheer erotic ecstasy that she would never have experienced with the dickhead. She will still have challenges of identity and all that, but now she knows what her body, her heart, and her soul needs which is so important at that point in her young life. Moving forward may not be "simple," but it will be SO much more fulfilling. Thank you for the lovely and passionately erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...