Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Samantha asked in a hushed breath.

Michelle just nodded yes, unable to catch her breath enough to give voice to her desire.

A third and fourth kiss followed, moving down the length of Michelle's neck as Samantha reached back and undid the back of her Prom Gown. Nibble fingers performed a familiar task and undid the small bra beneath the soft material.

"They're not very big I'm afraid," Michelle said a little ashamed as her voice returned. The C cups gave way to reveal small pads of tissue paper wadded up inside them.

"They're beautiful." Samantha whispered as her kisses continued down to the top of the girl's bare globes.

Michelle closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of ecstasy as the older woman's tongue found her now erect nipple. Her mouth closed around it as she began to suck at it ever so gently. So different from the rough biting that Bobby had always given her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Michelle said to herself. "But it feels too good to stop."

As Samantha shifted her attention to Michelle's other breast, she continued to play with the first with her free hand. A surging fire built within the 18-year-old as she struggled to get out of her dress. She was no longer worried about what it had cost or what she was doing to it. All she worried about was that she not break contact with Samantha's wonderful mouth.

Michelle couldn't help but think, from the way Samantha played across her small breasts with her tongue, mouth and fingers, that her skill could only have come as the result of lots of practice. She wondered for a moment, what the older woman had been like when she was her age. Had she already discovered how pleasing the touch of another woman could be, or had someone shown her one night, just as she was showing Michelle.

The thought lasted but that brief moment as Michelle suddenly filled with the desire to sample Samantha's own larger mounds. A hunger to play her own mouth across the woman's nipples.

"Please let me do that to you." Michelle pleaded, her voice filled with both the pleasure of Samantha's touch and a longing to reciprocate.

Samantha laughed softly and let Michelle now wet nipple slip from her lips. She brought her head back up and kissed the girl again, sharing with her the sweetness of her own breasts. The kiss was short this time, but just as pleasant.

Shifting in her seat, the blonde reached behind her neck and undid the strap of her dress. The red material, no longer taut, fell forward and free. The richly tanned mounds beneath it were held only in place by the barest of red lace.

Michelle reached out and placed her hand atop the lace-covered globes, marveling at both their softness and warmth. It was the first time she'd touched another woman with lust in her heart. Her fingers slid down to the small metal clasp beneath Samantha's breasts that held the bra together. She looked into the older woman's eyes, a silent request for permission. A request given just as wordlessly.

Undoing the clasp, Michelle could feel her heart racing. Much later, when she had time to look back on this night, she would wonder why she'd felt so flustered. She had to have seen a hundred girls breasts just in her four years of gym class alone, so why was she acting like a boy taking off a girl's bra for the first time. Even Bobby hadn't acted this nervous.

"They are so beautiful." she gasped as the red lace fell into her hands, exposing the large dark pink nipples beneath them.

Samantha had a rich tan line, a very visible division between the soft brown of the sun kissed skin and the bright natural pinkness of where her bikini top began. Michelle knew two girls at school who sunbathed topless behind the privacy of their backyard fences, saying that it made them more desirable to their boyfriends. Looking now at Samantha, Michelle couldn't imagine anything more erotic. It was like sneaking a look at a forbidden sight.

Unable to control her excitement or enthusiasm any longer, the young brunette surged forward and buried her face between the large mounds, laughing and kissing them as she went.

Samantha laughed as well, wrapping her arms around her lover, hugging her tightly. She thought back to her first time and envied Michelle a little. As many as the joys she had experienced over the years, nothing had ever matched that first sense of rapture.

She helped guide her thick eraser sized nipples into Michelle's mouth, showing her where to tickle them with her tongue. The girl's only experience had been on the receiving end of the coarse approach of her boyfriend. More often than not, she repeated the mistakes she had been taught. Samantha tried to gently correct the worse of them.

"Take it easy, my little love," she said in a soft melodious voice. "We have plenty of time, and even better is yet to come."

Even so there was no way to dampen any of Michelle's neophyte exuberance, so she just stroked her long dark hair and let her enjoy herself. Not that the blonde had any reason to complain. Michelle might lack experience or a valid technique, but she was filled with a bountiful desire to please and she was learning quickly.

Eventually, Michelle's passion cooled enough for her to come up for air. She kissed Samantha with as much of the fire within her as she could, delighting in the feel of the tongue against her own as she pressed between her lover's red lips.

"Do you think you've had enough?" Samantha asked as she broke the kiss. "Or do you want to finish this?"

"Oh I want to finish this," Michelle eagerly replied. "I can't remember the last time I wanted something so much."

"Okay," Samantha smiled. "I just wanted to be sure."

Michelle beamed back at her, joy filling her face.

"What say we make ourselves a little more room over on the grass?" Samantha suggested. "These little cars weren't really made for, what shall we say, extra vehicular activities."

"My brother says that cars like this aren't made for getting laid in," Michelle joked as she got out of the car. "But you get laid when you get out of them."

"I think I heard that line in a movie somewhere," Samantha replied as she got out as well. "But I guess it is true." she laughed.

Samantha motioned to a small clear patch of grass right by the waterline. As Michelle removed her heels and started for it, Samantha opened the small truck and pulled out a large checkered red and black blanket. She folded it under her arm and followed Michelle.

"I keep this in the truck for picnics or roadside emergencies." she said, motioning to the blanket.

Just above the water's edge, Michelle helped Samantha spread out the large blanket. She hadn't been kidding when she said it was for picnics, Michelle thought. Four people could've sat on it in comfort. Or two people could lie on it as well, she added.

"You think we should get out of these dresses before we damage them any more?" Michelle asked, taking note of the small tear in one of her top straps.

"Excellent idea." Samantha agreed as she stepped behind Michelle and undid the zipper of the prom dress.

The dress fell to the ground and Michelle stepped out of it. Samantha placed a soft hand on each of the shorter woman's shoulders, gently massaging them. A gentle kiss landed on each of them as well. Then on her neck, and finally on her lips as Michelle arched her head back to receive it.

As their lips met softly, Samantha glided her hands around Michelle and cupped her small breasts. She rubbed her thumbs against the stubby nipples, feeling them grow stiff in her hands.

"Oh that feels so good." Michelle purred as she pressed her half-naked body against her taller lover.

Samantha let her hand drift down across Michelle's stomach and under the waistband of her cotton white panties. Her long slender fingers stretched out across the dark mound beneath, finding a warm dampness throughout it.

She continued her digital exploration, pressing her finger against the fold of Michelle's Venus mound, rubbing it up and down a few times before sliding it in.

"Oh God!" Michelle gasped.

Samantha used her free hand to continue to caress Michelle's breasts as she pumped one finger in and out. One finger was followed by two, then by a third. Moving faster and faster, they sent ripples of delight radiating out through her body.

"Faster, ... faster!" Michelle gasped through shortened breaths.

Samantha was happy to respond to her wishes, feeling the walls of her love canal contract around her fingers. Even as her fingers fucked her furiously, her thumb maintained an equal pressure against the younger woman's clit.

"Are you enjoying this, my little love?" Samantha whispered into her ear.

Michelle was too close to orgasm to do more than grunt in reply. Her body was covered in droplets of sweat despite the cool breeze blowing off the lake. Before she knew it, the waves of her orgasm splashed across her body.

It was a small climax to be sure, but one certainly as good as any she had enjoyed by her own hand. Certainly it had been better then the pitiful two she had gotten from Bobby.

"That..." Michelle said as her breathing returned to normal. "was fantastic!"

"That..." Samantha said in the same hesitant tone. "was only a beginning."

Samantha helped Michelle off with her now stained panties, dropping them next to her dress. Then she told her to sit down on the blanket while she rid herself of her own gown. Red cloth collapsed upon blue as Samantha stood naked above her lover. Michelle wasn't surprised to find that the tall blonde wore no panties, but she was to discover that she was also totally bare. She hadn't seen a girl without hair since the first year of junior high. And none of them had anything remotely resembling a body like Samantha's.

Samantha knelt down on the blanket and took Michelle in her arms. They lay down alongside each other and she took Michelle's hand in her own, guiding it to the wet flesh between her long tanned legs.

"Just like I did for you." she instructed, placing the younger hand against her moist flesh.

Michelle slowly ran her hand up and down between Samantha's outstretched legs, feeling for the first time a woman's sex not her own. The sheer excitement of that touch was enough to send flickers of pleasure through her own.

Michelle pressed her index finger against Samantha's clit, trying to imagine she was rubbing against her own and duplicate the actions she was most familiar with. She saw that it was having some effect on the older woman but not much. The eighteen year old was just too inexperienced to be able to tell what was working and what wasn't, at least without being on the receiving end of her touch. Samantha just smiled at her, pleased at her attempt. Michelle, however wanted to do more than simply go through the motions.

A couple of weeks ago, the girls on the cheerleader squad had a big sleepover at Chrissy O'Donnell's house. Her parents hadn't been home and one of the eight girls had brought with her a porn video she had borrowed from her brother's hidden collection. The film had been entitled appropriately enough Bimbo Cheerleaders From Hooter High.

The film covered a variety of situations and the various sex scenes drew a multitude of comments and jokes from the girls. That was until the screen had filled with a scene involving only two of the female leads. No one had uttered so much as a snicker while the large breasted girls demonstrated the intricacies of lesbian sex. No one had reached for the remote to hit fast-forward either.

Running over in her mind what she had seen at Chrissy's, Michelle ran her small hands up the length of each of the tanned thighs before her, coming together at the bare mound midway. Pressing her fingers against the folds of Samantha's pussy, she exposed the pink softness within.

Without hesitation, the younger girl bent down and planted a kiss in the center of that pinkness, getting her first brief taste of another woman's sex. The brunette found the simple kiss to be the most highly erotic thing she had ever done.

"This is going to be a lot easier than the first time I sucked Bobby off." she thought as she bend down again and this time pressed her tongue inside of Samantha.

"Oh!" Samantha gasped as she jumped a little at the sudden touch.

Since she was a young teen, the blonde had always had a hair trigger pussy. It didn't much to get her going.

"This is nothing like sucking cock." Michelle thought as she darted her tongue up and across the reaches of Samantha's pussy. The strong scent of the older woman's arousal filled her, firing her youthful enthusiasm.

"Oh yes, right there." Samantha called out as by blind luck, her novitiate pussy licker found her most sensitive spot.

The tall blonde took hold of the back of Michelle's head, drawing her ever deeper inside of her. Long slender fingers spread through brunette strands, holding the amateur tongue in the right place.

"Oh baby, you are really good at this!" Samantha cried out as she felt the rising crest of an approaching climax.

The erotic wave washed over the shoals of her passion moments later, simultaneously sending a cry of delight from her lips and a burst of female nectar onto Michelle's.

The sudden quaking of the prone body beneath her sent a momentary fear through Michelle's heart. She had read of woman having explosive orgasms but had never seen anything like one. Certainly she had never experienced one. It was very unlike those she had seen in that porn film at Chrissy's.

"Are you all right?" she hesitantly asked Samantha as her body finally calmed.

The tall blonde didn't answer right away, instead sitting up on the blanket. She smiled and ran her fingers across Michelle's now honey stained mouth, wiping some of it clean.

"Oh sweetheart," she said joyfully. "I'm more than all right. Are you sure that's the first time you've ever done that?"

"Oh yes," she replied. "I've maybe thought about it a few times, but that's all."

"Well you are definitely a gifted beginner."

"Then I did it okay?"

"Couldn't you tell?"

"Well I wasn't sure, especially when you started jumping around. I didn't know what to make of it?"

"Honey, you can't tell me you've never had an orgasm."

"No, I have." Michelle said, thinking of the times she had felt pleasure at her own hand and a few times by Bobby's. "But never anything like that."

"Well then," Samantha said as she leaned forward and kissed her softly, relishing the taste of he own climax on the younger girl's lips. "That is something that we're going to have to definitely change."

Samantha ran her hands down across Michelle's breasts, playing with the nipples for a few moments. Then she replaced her fingers with her tongue, alternating between gentle licks and small love bites. Continuing downward, her kisses traced a path down Michelle's stomach.

Reaching the edge of her small dark brown bush, Samantha ran her fingers across it, noting that it had grown much wetter than before. With two outstretched fingers she parted the way to Michelle's hidden pearl and reached out with her agile tongue to embrace that treasure.

The warm sensation between her legs started out familiar enough for the eighteen-year-old. She'd felt it before by her own hand or on those few occasions when Bobby had given in to her requests and put his own tongue there. His attempts at cunnilingus had never lasted long, just enough to keep her willing to reciprocate on him.

It was only when those small sensations began to increase in intensity and frequency that Michelle began to understand what some the other girls had described in late night chats.

Each rising wave was more powerful than the preceding one, and reached further throughout her prone form. Suddenly detached from every reality save the budding fires within her, Michelle became aware of the quickness of her breaths, the racing of her heart, and the cold drops of sweat appearing on her naked flesh.

She opened her mouth to offer words of encouragement as Samantha had done for her, but could only manage a moan of pleasure.

Samantha, it seemed, needed no encouragement as her darting tongue drew on years of experience and unlocked secrets within the younger body that Michelle never knew existed. Each movement of her tongue, every touch of her long slender fingers, sent a reciprocating ripple of elation across her body.

It wasn't long before the high school senior was on a level she'd never experienced before, looking down from the pinnacle of what she knew would be her first explosive orgasm.

Faster and faster, surges of ecstasy washed over her until they began to blend into one long continuous state of rapture. Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks as she gripped handfuls of the blanket beneath her as she tried to delay the eruption within her. To make her bliss last as long as possible. She wanted to enjoy every possible second.

Try as she could, Samantha's experienced touch was not to be denied. With a yell that was unlike her, Michelle climaxed with a force she had never known in her young life. Like Samantha only a short time before, her body shook of its own accord for what seemed like endless seconds. The world around her didn't exist for those brief moments, only that all encompassing sense of jubilation.

Time seemed to skip a few beats until Michelle became aware of the star filled sky she had been looking up into. She also became aware of the warm, equally exhausted body pressed up against her own. Samantha hadn't said a word, letting Michelle gather her own thoughts on what had just happened and put then in perspective.

Listening to the twin sounds of her own breaths and heartbeats, Michelle thought of how she had expected tonight to be when she had gotten up this morning and how it had actually unfolded.

"One thing did happen that I expected." she thought to herself as she acknowledged Samantha's presence next to her by taking her hand in hers. "I did loose my pearl tonight after all. Just not exactly in the way that I expected."

She rolled over and kissed Samantha with all the passion still in her body, holding her tight long after the kiss ended. She was sure it was going to be a long interesting summer for both of them.

END

12