Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really getting horny kissing Bonnie. My cock was super hard, and it seemed it wanted to rip right out of my trousers. I pulled her closer, letting my hard on poke up against her. I knew she felt it when stopped moving her tongue, and let out a gratifying moan. She now knew how horny I was for her, and she knew what to do next.

She broke away from our lip lock and squatted down in front of me. She started to rub my cock through the fabric of my tux. She reached up, grabbing the tab to my zipper, unzipping my pants. She put her hand inside the opening, rubbing my cock through my briefs. She really admired the size and thickness of my hard pecker. She then pulled my briefs to the side, grabbing my cock, and pulling out of the opening. I winced in pain as she bent my shaft, trying to get my cock out of my pants.

"Wow Ricky. This is a real nice cock!" She said as she was examining it. "Look at the size of this head! My god! It' looks like a battering ram. I guess the shit Carly said about you was true after all."

"You too were told about Carly and me?"

"Yeah. Just about everybody knew. It was all around school."

Why? Who else did you hear it from?"

"Becky."

"Ha. Stupid me. Should've figured."

Bonnie went right back to my dick. She softly put her fingers on it, stroking it ever so gently. She liked how my cock jolted each time her fingernails hit the sensitive areas. After a few moments teasing my cock, she began to unbuckle my belt, then unbutton my pants. She pulled them down, just above my knees. My briefs soon followed. She moved in closer, tickling my balls with her tongue. I leaned back against the front of the car, tilting my head back, letting out soft moans as she licked, and sucked on my balls. As I looked down, she looked up, smiling as her tongue licked every part of my scrotum. I returned the smile, letting her know that I was truly turned on by her performance. From there, she began licking my shaft. Going up to the top, stopping just before hitting the bottom of my helmet. She kept doing this about a dozen times or so. She stood up, asking me to sit on the hood of my car. My ass got warm quick as I hopped up on the hood. Bonnie stood in front of me, bending down so she could continue to lick my cock. She held my dick at the base with her hand as she began to lick around the base of my hood. I closed my eyes as I was enjoying Bonnie's tongue swirling around my dick. Then I could feel her lips kissing the top of my cock, Then could feel the top of my helmet getting moist, and warm as she spread her lips, sliding my dick in her mouth.

"Oh Bonnie. Suck my cock. Mmm! That's so good."

I arched myself up, watching her giving me a blow job. I loved how her mouth was like a suction cup, forcing the head of my cock to swell. She kept going lower on my dick. Before long, she had six of the eight inches of thick tube steak in her mouth, loosely taking it in, then clamping her lips tightly around it, sucking as she came back up. She took my dick to the base, gagging as my cock hit the back of her throat.

"Wow!! I didn't think I could swallow your dick whole." She said with a smile.

"Nice job. Not many girls can. Not even Carly. And believe me, she tried and tried."

"Maybe you should've taken me to the prom last year instead of her."

"Yeah. Woulda, shoulda, coulda. But hey. I'm taking you to your prom now."

"Sure. Only because of your concern for Becky. Would you have asked me if that wasn't the case?"

"Hey! Let's not argue. We got something good going on right now. Let's not ruin it."

"I'm just saying."

"I know Bonnie. And I'm sorry for using you this way. But you're not getting the short end of it. You kept your deal, and I'm keeping mine. And I'm glad I did make that deal. You are one hell of a girl."

"Good enough to be your girlfriend?" Asking while stroking my cock hard again.

"Would you like to keep your hair like it is now, instead of that Hair Bear Bunch style you had."

"Wow!! Never heard it called that before." She said laughing. "Whatever made you think of that old cartoon?"

"Uh gee. Your frizzy hair?"

She laughed again, then continued to suck my cock.

She stopped blowing me, telling me to hop off the car. When I did, she asked me to help her up on the hood. I grabbed her by her waist, planting her ass on the hood of my car. We kissed again, then she lifted up her dress, revealing her crotch to me.

"Go ahead Ricky. Dive in and eat my pussy."

She moved up on the hood, resting her head on the windshield. She spread her legs wide as the bottom of her dress crumpled up around her waist. As I looked in between her legs, I could see she was wearing crotchless pantyhose. Her tangerine colored bush popped out of the hole in her pantyhose. Her pussy was puffy, considering how skinny she was, with a nice clitoris bulb. I lowered my head in between her legs, sniffing her open, inviting twat. It smelled nice. A little musky from natural vaginal lubrication. But it wasn't raunchy, or rank. It was clear she kept it clean. After my sniff test, I stuck my tongue out, touching her clit with the tip. Her body jerked as she felt my tongue slowly licking her clitoris. Ahh's were coming out with every exhaled breath. Her ass beginning to squirm from side to side. I held the back of her skinny thighs as I intensified licking her pussy. She placed her legs over my shoulders, pushing the bottom of her dress over my head, pulling it down over the top of my back. Her moans of pleasure filled the silent night air as I forced my tongue inside her pussy, my nose buried in a forest of hair.

"My god Ricky I'm cumming!"

I tried to wiggle my arm up under my head. She loosened her grip on her dress allowing me to stick a couple fingers inside her pussy. Her body was convulsing as I now had my fingers inside her, and my tongue on her clit. Her moans got louder, echoing throughout the wooded area. She pulled up her dress, grabbing hold of my hair.

"Oh god I'm cumming. Don't stop Ricky. Oh my fucking god!!

"I could feel her legs tighten up as she moaned louder, and faster. Her stomach was pushing down as if she was giving birth. With one final tense thrust upward, she gave out a satisfying sigh, relaxing her body.

"Oh wow!!" She said, as she removed her legs off me, and trying to regain her composure. "That was great!! I never had my pussy eaten out like that before!"

"Yeah." chuckling. "I surprised myself too. Haven't eaten out too many girls, but I figured with the great blow job you gave me, I'd better not disappoint you. I'm glad I succeeded."

"That you did." Wrapping her arms around me, giving me a kiss. "Oh Ricky." Laughing. "Let me get my purse. Your chin needs a cleaning."

She slid off the car, then opened up the passenger side door, retrieving her purse. She came back over to the front of the car, placing her purse on the hood. She opened it up, pulling out a few tissues.

"Here. Let me wipe your chin."

As she wiped off her pussy juice from my chin, I looked upon her with great admiration. Maybe it was the sex, but I began to find her to be very attractive. Mainly her personality. I was seeing a Bonnie Kerr that I never saw before. She was sweet, caring, compassionate. I was liking the thought that maybe I was bringing that out in her. I knew she liked me for a while now, and maybe her finally getting that chance to be with me, made all the difference.

Once she was done, she gave me a smile that made my heart melt. Her eyes sparkled at the way she was looking at me. I leaned forward, planting my lips onto hers. Our kiss this time was more passionate, had more fire than our previous one. On a cool May night, my body was heating up. I lifted up her dress, aiming my cock toward her pussy. She grabbed the hem of her dress, now holding it up as I guided my cock with my hand into her pussy. We both gave out a gratifying sigh as my cock slid up inside her. I was relishing how tight, and wet her pussy was. It felt as if she was the perfect fit for my cock. Sort of like the Goldielocks pussy. Not too loose. Not too tight. But just right. Once in, I held her dress up at the waist. I helped her bounce up and down on my cock. I could tell by the look on her face, that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I set her on the hood of the car, pounding her pussy with eight long inches of cock.

"Ricky. Ricky wait!!"

"What's the matter Bonnie?"

"Your condom. You're not wearing your condom."

"Holy shit!! I forgot all about it. I was so caught up in our kiss, I didn't stop to think about putting it on."

"You do have one right?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's right here in my pocket. Reaching in, and pulling it out to show her. "Okay. Let me get this on. Then we can go back where we left off."

"May I?" She said holding out her hand.

I handed her the condom. She carefully tore open the protective plastic, cradling the condom in the palm of her hand. She squatted down, placing the rubber on the tip of my cock. Putting her index finger and thumb in a tight circle, she carefully unrolled the thin piece of latex over my shaft.

"There we go. She said. " Fits like a glove."

"Good thing too. It was the last one they had." Looking down at my dick's raincoat. "Okay, Looks like I'm ready to go now."

My dick became semi soft, but it didn't take long for Bonnie to fix that. Once again, I slid my latex covered dick inside her pussy. Her pussy still felt snug around my cock, but it felt completely different. I enjoyed it more fucking her without a condom, than I did with one on. Though I felt the warmth of her pussy, I couldn't feel the moistness that her pussy was extracting. But I kept pounding her nonetheless. She had her arms around me as my thrusts became more intense. I pushed her down on the hood of the car, bending over her, still embraced in each others arms. I buried my head between her head and shoulder.

"Ahh Bonnie. You are so beautiful. Go steady with me."

"Ricky? You serious?"

"Yes." Still pumping away on her. "I'm very serious. I want you to be my girl."

"Oh Ricky. Yes!! Yes!! I will go steady with you." She held me even tighter after accepting my proposal.

We continued to fuck on top of my car. I was close to cumming, when a bright, white light was shining in our direction. We froze like a couple of deer in the headlights, wondering what fucking asshole was shining their floodlight on us. The next thing we see was two red rotating lights on top of a car.

"Okay you two horny lovebirds. The party's over."

"Oh look. It's officer Lewis." Bonnie said sarcastically.

"Bonnie? Huh! I've should've known. Mitchell. Is that you?"

"Yeah Steve. You caught us." I said pulling up my pants.

"Come on guys!! There are better places you guys can go to fuck."

"Hey Steve. Can you shift that floodlight. We're getting blinded over here."

"Hey, no problem." Shifting the floodlight so it wasn't directly on us. "That better buddy?"

"Yeah thanks."

"So where are you going all dressed up?"

"Bonnie's high school prom."

"That's at the Palace Ball Room isn't it? That's nowhere around here."

"Yeah I know. Just came here for a little fun."

"Uh huh. I would've chosen someone with a little more class."

"Fuck you Lewis!!" Bonnie shouted.

"You better watch your mouth you little tramp.You are speaking to an officer of the law."

"Without that badge, you're just a dickless wonder! Even my mom and her friends get a good laugh at your baby dick."

"How would your cunt of a mother like it if I arrested her sleazy little daughter?"

"Okay. Okay. Come on. We don't need to act like children here." Intervening as peacemaker.

"Lucky for you Ricky is a good friend of mine." Then looking at me. "Get in your car, and get the fuck out of here."

I wrapped my arm around Bonnie, walking her to the passenger side of the car. I told her not to say anything, and to get in. Before she got in,she grabbed some more tissues out of her purse, wiping her pussy before she sat down. Along with the car door, I was also blocking Steve's view, preventing him from seeing her clean off her pussy. Once she was seated, I got in, starting up the car. We drove off, heading to the prom.

"When we get there, I need to go to the bathroom." I said, seeing she was still steamed at the shit Steve had said.

"Why? Got to go real bad?" Staring out the windshield.

"No. I have to remove the condom from my dick. I'm still wearing it."

She turned her head, looking right at me. She didn't say a word, but she started sputtering out a series of snickers before going into a full blown hysterical laugh.

"You never took it off?" Still laughing.

"How could I? He had that stupid floodlight on us. And by instinct, I pulled my pants up. Now my cock went soft, and it's beginning annoy the shit out of me."

She laughed even more until her lips went straight.

"Why didn't you defend me back there?" She asked looking at me with a mixture of sadness, and anger in her eyes.

"What do you mean? When he said you have no class?"

"Yeah! Why didn't you tell him off?

"Because Bonnie. If I did, that would've only pissed him off more. You were right. Without a badge, he's nothing. He use to be pretty cool in school until he became a cop. You saw how quick he wanted to take you in. What good would it do if I lost my cool as well? Believe me baby, friend or not, I wanted to punch him into next week for talking to you like that." Comforting her by rubbing her leg.

"I wish you had." She said looking less angry.

"I know. But what fun would it be in jail."

Bonnie sat close to me as we drove to the Palace Ball Room. The parking lot was filled with rented limos waiting for prom goers to come out to take them to their next destination. Once I found a parking spot, Bonnie and I went inside. We could hear the band, and see the flashing lights as we handed our tickets to the check in girls, getting the back of our hands stamped. I went into the bathroom, going into one of he vacant stalls. I pulled down my pants, and underwear, removing the condom that was still hanging loosely on my cock. Then I wiped my cock of lube and pussy juice. I rolled the condom inside the wad of toilet paper, flushing it down the toilet. I came out , where Bonnie was waiting for me. We entered the room where it seemed the entire senior class was there. It was packed to the max. Bonnie and I made our way through the maze of dancers, and people standing around talking. We finally found a table that had our names on place cards. I went to get us some punch, weaving my way around clusters of people. I was stopped, and greeted by several guys that I hung around with, taking it longer to get back to Bonnie. I asked if anyone has seen Becky. My friend Paul pointed to where she was. She was in a small circle among other girls dancing. She looked very pretty in her deep purple gown. Her long brown hair swaying from side to side as she danced. I didn't see where her date Nichols was, but I'm sure he was somewhere talking with his jock buddies.

I finally made it back to our table. Bonnie was talking with a couple of girls when I got there.

"There he is. My new boyfriend." She said as I handed her her punch.

"You two are actually an item now? Her friend Adriana asked.

"Yep. Asked her to be my girlfriend a short while ago."

"Couldn't resist her pussy, hey stud." Her other friend Doreen said. Making them all laugh.

"Yeah. Better than others I had." Winking back at her.

Doreen's face went sour after that statement. Her and I had a fling a few years back. We only dated for a couple of months until we realized we had very little in common. Bonnie chuckled under her breath. She and Doreen were cousins, and she didn't want to add salt into an open wound. Adriana did the same,covering her mouth to hide the chuckling.

"Well..." Doreen began to say.

Bonnie grabbed her by her arm, interrupting her. "Okay. Enough. We're here to have fun. Not to argue whose pussy is better."

"Yeah. Whatever." Still itching to get in the last insult. "We're going to scope out the action. We'll talk to you later. Bye cousin. I love you."

"Love you too cousin. Later A." Referring to Adriana.

"By Bonnie. Bye Ricky. You both look very nice together."

"Thanks" We said in unison.

After a few sips of punch, we decided to join the other kids on the dance floor. Whenever the band needed to take a break, someone would become a disc jockey to keep the music going. He played a few old disco songs, that surprisingly, many kids were enjoying to dance to. My mother's parents were big disco freaks back when they were dating in college. They use to entertain Becky, and myself, dancing to their favorite disco songs. Grandma and Paw-Paw taught us how to disco dance whenever they babysat us when we were very young. So when the DJ played a Bee Gees song, Bonnie and I went all out. Our dancing drew a crowd, and attention. I circle of people clapped and cheered as Bonnie and I were, as my grandparents would say, "Burning up the dance floor." But the attention was Becky seeing me there at her prom. I was suppose to be inconspicuous, and yet here I was dancing with Bonnie while others watched.

Bonnie tried her best to keep up with me. Although she followed my lead, her moves were a bit awkward. Becky walked up to us, asking Bonnie if she could cut in. Bonnie extended her arm out, giving Becky the signal to cut in. Becky began her dance routine with me. We've done this so many times at our grandparents house, it was second nature to us. The crowd of people went crazy watching the two of us dance. Every kid had their cell phone out, taking pics, or recording us on video. Even the DJ was getting into it, saying things like, "Look at those two cats go!" Or, "Those two know how to hustle the floor." He even encouraged others to join in, but they were too fascinated watching Becky and I dance.

When the song was over, the DJ told everybody to "give it up" to us. Everyone applauded, including Bonnie and Doreen. We took our bow thanking them for their applause. I started walking toward Bonnie when Becky grabbed my arm.

"You need some explaining to do."

"What about?" playing dumb.

"Why are you here?"

"Bonnie asked me." Lying through my teeth.

"Bonnie asked you? She doesn't care for this kind of shit. So why are you really here?"

"Well, she's here. Right? She's dressed really pretty, Right? She was dancing with me. Right?"

"Alright! Alright! She said exhaling a deep sigh. I'm just surprised you didn't tell me that's all."

"Sorry Beck. I didn't know I had to report to you." Raising my voice a bit.

"Everything okay here Becky? This guy bothering you?"

"No. He's not bothering me. Evan, this is my big brother Ricky."

"Oh! Hey! Hi man. Nice to meet you." Extending his hand.

"Same here." Shaking his hand. "Look, I'm going back and sitting down with Bonnie. You kids go and have fun."

"Where are you guys seated?" Becky asked.

"Table five I believe."

"We're at table twenty two. Okay. We'll see you guys around."

"Okay. Hey sis?"

"Yeah?"

"You look amazing tonight. And you were right. Your boobs didn't pop out of your dress when you danced."

Becky stuck out her tongue, and then smiled, before turning around, leaving with Evan.

The rest of the evening went pretty well. Bonnie and I danced alongside Becky and Evan, with the girls getting reacquainted again. Evan wasn't as good of a dancer as the three of us were. He cared more about being muscle bound than flexible. He felt stuffed inside that tux of his. I guess his tailor had a pretty hard time fitting his tux to match his frame. I didn't see anything suspicious about the kid. He treated Becky with a lot of respect. Then again, it could've been an act on my behalf. I didn't truly fall for the way he treated Becky. But I too played the non concern act.