Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fears of Evan doing something wrong to Becky soon waned. As we were dancing, Even was bumped hard by Miguel Hernandez. Miguel, or M-Dazz, as he liked to be called, was a low life, bad news punk. He was twenty, and still in high school. He actually failed three grades. Twice for going to a detention center for troubled kids. When he bumped into Evan, he didn't take too kindly to it.

"Hey!! Watch it buddy!" Evan said to Hernandez.

"Yeah! Watcha going to do about it jockhead?" Pushing Evan back.

That was it. Evan took one swing, cold cocking Miguel, knocking him to the floor. Hernandez surprisingly got back up, running toward Evan, spearing him to the floor. In the melee, Becky was caught off guard, and was in the way of two men sprawling on the dance floor. I saw Becky stumble back and fall, her ass hitting hard on the floor. I quickly went over, picking up my sister. She winced in pain, rubbing her smarting ass.

"You okay Becky?"

"Yeah. Just hurts a little."

"Come on. Let me help you to your seat."

Bonnie and I helped Becky to our table. It was closer, and with the fight going on, we doubted that those whose seat was taken, wouldn't mind.

"Ow!!" She said trying to sit down. My ass hurts more than I thought."

"Honey. I think you should take her home. I think she bruised her tailbone." Bonnie said rubbing Becky's shoulder.

"Honey? You're calling my brother honey?"

"Yeah. you din't know? We're going steady." She said.

"Wow! When did this happen?"

"Tonight down at the pond." Bonnie replied.

"The pond? The two of you were at the pond? Was he good Bonnie?"

"BECKY!!" I yelled out loud in a deep toned voice.

My voice startled her. She asked no further questions about it.

"He was good." I heard Bonnie whisper in her ear.

The fighting was finally broken up by chaperones and security. Nichols and Hernandez were being escorted out by security personnel. As things settled down, and went back to normal, Becky, Bonnie, and myself, made our way out of the room. We all went to the restroom, before leaving the building. We made it to my car, helping Becky get into the back seat. Her ass was still smarting from the fall, and she had to crawl into the backseat, laying on her stomach. We drove off, heading first to Bonnie's house. When we got there, I walked Bonnie to her door.

"I had a great time tonight Ricky. I'm glad you asked me to go."

"Me too Bonnie. You're really an amazing girl. I mean woman." Making her blush.

"Thank you Ricky. You're an amazing boy. I mean man." Chuckling. I'm sorry we couldn't finish having sex at the pond. Thanks to that asshole Lewis."

"Hey baby, it's okay. There'll be plenty of other times. Won't there?"

"I'm hoping so. I like you a lot. I like to see if I can fall in love with you. The possibility is pretty high after tonight."

I smiled, and planted a juicy wet kiss on her lips. Again, I felt that very warm, passionate kiss that I felt at the pond. I didn't want the night to end with Bonnie. I wanted to be with her, but my sister was hurting, and needed to go home.

"I'll call you tomorrow. Maybe we can go see a movie?"

"I'm going to my dad's tomorrow. Can I call you when I get home?"

"When will that be?"

"Around sixish."

"Okay. Call me then." Giving her another kiss.

"Ahhh. Bonnie Mitchell. It has a nice ring to it." She said fantasizing marriage.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Kissing her one last time. "But yeah. It does have a nice ring to it."

She stood there smiling as I walked down the stairs, and walkway backwards. She waited until I got into my car, before she went into her house.

"So you and Bonnie. Who would've thought." Becky said chuckling.

"Yep. Me and Bonnie. Who would've thought."

We finally made it home. I had to help Becky get out of the car. She was still a little sore, but was able to walk better. I suggested going through the basement door so as to not wake up our mother. I unlocked the door, entering my little pad. Becky made a bee line to my bed. Taking off her shoes, she gently sat down on one of my pillows. I gave her a couple of aspirins and water.

"Thanks." she said as she washed down the pills.

"Not trying to seem perverted. But would you like me to see if there's any bruising, or swelling?"

"You want to look at my ass?" Smiling and giggling.

"I'm being serious here Beck. I Just want to see how bruised it is."

"You are serious aren't you. You really care about me."

"You're my kid sister. Of course I care about you. Now will you let me see if you're bruised?"

"Okay. Since you asked so nicely."

She got up, placing the pillow up by the head of the bed. She laid down on her stomach, lifting her dress above her ass. I had to admit, though she was my sister,she did have a nice ass. But I was good. I gently pulled down her pantyhose, and underwear, just enough to see the upper part of her ass.

"Well, Your cheeks are a little red, but I don't see any real bruising." I said examining her ass. "Does this hurt?" Gently pressing down on her tailbone.

"No".

"How about here?" Touching one cheek.

"Nope."

"How about here?" Touching the other.

"Yes! It's sore there."

That's where it's a little red. Want me to put an ice pack on it?"

"Later. Could you rub it?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. It may feel better if you can rub it."

"I'll need to pull your underwear down a little further. Is that okay?"

"Yeah. That's okay." Sounding sleepy.

"Hey! Don't go dozing off." I said as I pulled her pantyhose and undies down about a foot from her ass.

She closed her legs shut, not allowing me the luxury of seeing her snatch. I began rubbing her ass very gently. Her skin was very smooth, and soft. Her hips were very curvy, and squeezable. Becky laid there moaning with enjoyment, as I continued to massage her sore ass. I don't know what made me do it, but I bent down kissing her sore cheek. She just laid there, saying nothing. So I did it again, and again, and before long, my tongue was licking her cheek. She just laid there, not objecting at all. I had to look up to see if she was out like a light, but she was smiling, actually liking what I was doing. I lowered my head back down, resting my face in between her cheeks. I stuck out my tongue, licking the inside of the crack of her ass. Her legs began to move slowly apart, letting me lick the bottom of her pussy. Her legs opened wider, stretching the fabric of her pantyhose, and undies. I propped back up, knowing that she was putting a tremendous strain on her undergarments. I closed her legs, pulling her pantyhose and underwear off her legs. Now they were free to move without being succumbed by nylon and cotton.

"Not yet Ricky." She said turning over "I never got a slow dance. Can I have one with you?"

"I thought you did? There were plenty of times you could've."

"I know. But Evan sucked as a dancer. I wanted to dance with you, but that would've seemed weird."

"True. It would've. Family weddings, or dancing with grandma and paw-paw, is one thing, but at a high school prom, no. That's quite alright."

"But we did tear the roof off dancing to disco. Didn't we?"

"Yes we did sis. Yes we did."

I went to my collection of CD's pulling out an Elvis Presley's Greatest Hits. I selected the song I wanted, and then walked up to Becky, signaling her to come closer. As the song began, We held each other, first swaying, then slowly turning in a clockwise position. I held her at the waist, as she draped her arms around my head.

"Feeling okay? You're not in any pain are you?"

"No." She replied. "I'm okay. You picked a great song."

"I know. Thought it would take your mind off the bad things that happened tonight."

"It does. Thanks. So, You like Bonnie now?"

"Yeah. I do. We had a great time tonight."

"Did you enjoy fucking her?'

"Becky!" Giving her a look as if it was none of her business..

"Just asking."

The song was over. I asked her if she'd like to dance again, and she nodded in agreement. I put in another CD, and selected the song I wanted.

"Oh. Another good song." She said waiting for me to embrace her.

"So back to my question. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. Until Lewis fucked it up."

"Steve caught you?" She said surprised. "You know he fucked Bonnie's mother, right?"

"Yeah. So I heard. Bonnie called him 'baby dick'."

"no. Her mom did. That's why he can't stand either one of them."

"I know. I saw how he acted toward Bonnie."

"So who kissed who first?"

"She did. And it's whom."

"What??"

"It's, 'whom kissed whom."

"Oh sorry Mr. English expert." Being sarcastic, I gave her a slap on the ass. "Hey!"

"She did at the burger joint. Then I did at the pond. Just like this."

I know it was wrong, but I was still pretty horny after seeing her pussy. I never had the chance to cum when Bonnie and I were rudely interrupted by Officer Steve Lewis. I was close to the point of blue balls, and I wanted to release the pressure. I would've jerked off, or better yet, taken Bonnie to a motel, to finish what we'd started. But Becky got injured, and here she was down in the basement with me. I didn't want to send her off to her room, I wanted to fuck again. And seeing how Becky didn't mind me licking her ass, I felt I had a pretty good shot at sticking my cock into her pussy. I leaned into her, placing my lips squarely onto hers. I could see the surprised look on her face as I forced my tongue between her lips. Her fingers went straight up, as her palms rested on the front part of my shoulders. She hmmpht a few times before submitting to my kiss. Her mouth opened eagerly, locking her lips to mine. Our tongues danced around in each others mouth. I couldn't believe how turned on I was kissing my very own sister. My cock was rock hard, and hurting somewhat in my balls. It was trapped under cotton and polyester. I tried everything to maneuver my cock into a more comfortable position.

"Why are you fidgeting?' She asked.

"Because my dick is hard, and it's stretching my pants, putting a lot of pressure on my balls, and it hurts."

"Would you like me to take them off for you?"

"Yes. If you would like to."

I peeled off my shoes as she unbuckled my belt. Then she unbuttoned my pants, pulling down my zipper. She could see my cock bulging out my briefs. She pulled my pants down, taking them off one leg at a time.

"Underwear too?'

"Yeah."

She pulled them down. My cock popping out as the waistband was pulled past it. She let my briefs fall to the floor, where I easily stepped out of them.

"Nice size brother. I'm sure Bonnie had to be impressed."

"She was."

I went right back to kissing Becky. Now her kisses were just as intense as mine. She's seen my cock, and she knows that I want to get laid. I think she wanted it too. To her, going to the prom with a popular jock made it seem all the more important. Maybe it was his physique, or that he supposedly had been with many of slutty cheerleaders, that made him seem more experienced. But because of the fight he had with Hernandez, Becky was now unable to get the chance to get her pussy stuffed. But now i'm making out with her with half of me naked.

"It wasn't long before I guided my hand up her torso, cupping the bottom of her tit with my hand. I could feel the half cup that she mentioned a week ago through her silky dress. It perfectly supported the under skin of her boob.

"Do you want to see them?" She asked in a gentle voice.

"Yes I would. I would love to see them."

"Unzip my gown."

She grabbed her hair from the neck, pulling it to the front of her. I reached behind her, finding the zipper tab. Slowly, I pulled it down to the end. Her gown loosened, and expanded away from her chest. Her gown began to slide slowly off her body, cascading off her tits. Her tits sagged just a tad due to their weight. Her areolas were huge, I'd say the size of a knob of a baseball bat, with tiny, round nipples in the center. I undid my bow tie, then unbuttoned my shirt. Her dress slipped to the floor, her stepping out of it, as I took off my t-shirt. We were both completely nude.

We stared at each other, examining each other with our eyes. As I reached out to touch her enormous melons, she reached down feeling my cock with the tip of her fingertips. My dick pulsated with every passing touch, jolting upward as she hit the sensitive nerves in my dick. She like Bonnie was fascinated with the size and the thickness of it.

She began to kiss my chest, going lower with each kiss. She turned me, back facing the bed. Becky pushed me back, causing me to plop down on my bed. She pushed on my chest, wanting me to lay flat down. Then she slid down, kneeling right in front of me. She grabbed my knees, spreading my legs wide apart. She got in between them, her chest hitting my inner thigh, and scrotum. She lifted up her tits, squeezing them against my cock. She began to sway back and forth, rubbing the inner part of her boobs along the shaft of my dick. When she got to the base, she would jiggle her tits, causing a ripple effect of vibrations along my shaft. After a few minutes of giving herself a titty fuck, she lowered down a bit, letting her tits roll off me and bounce back down. She then grabbed my cock, and very gently wrapped her fingers around it. She began stroking it nice and slow, making me feel every nerve in my cock come alive. While she was stroking my shaft, she lowered her head, putting her mouth directly in front of my balls. As I looked down on her, she looked up. She had the same smile as Bonnie, just before she started licking my balls. Sure enough, I saw Becky's tongue slowly come out, flickering over my right testicle, then to the left. I saw her mouth open wide, engulfing my right ball. I could feel my testicle moving around in her mouth as she rolled her tongue around it. Of course, this was the testicle that was starting to feel the effects of blue balls. When she sucked it harder in her mouth, I gave out a teeth clenching grunt, wincing in pain.

"I'm sorry Ricky. Did I hurt you?" She said kissing my scrotum.

"No. My balls are just sensitive because I was about ready to cum when Bonnie and I were interrupted. So the built up pressure put a strain on my testicles."

"Oh. Okay. I'll be more careful." Kissing my inner thigh.

"Can I ask you something?" Trying to block the pain.

"Sure. What do you want to know." Gently stroking my cock.

"It seems that you're doing the same thing to me as Bonnie did earlier. Were you guys practicing together?"

Stretching out her word. "What?"

"You heard me. It's so unlikely that two girls would do the exact same thing. She started the same way as you did. Licking, and sucking my balls first."

"But I thought guys liked their balls licked and sucked."

"They do. But not all girls start with doing that. Seems like you've been hanging around with Bonnie against mom's orders."

"Are you going to tell?"

"It's too late now. She's my girlfriend. Remember."

"Yeah. But how did you know I was still hanging around with her?"

"I didn't until now. When two girls do the same thing, it's usually one leads, the other follows. I'm sure you were the follower."

"Nothing gets past you does it?"

"I don't know everything Beck. Just like I thought you were still a virgin. But I was wrong about that."

"So there's no point sucking your dick if it's similar to what Bonnie did."

"You can still do that. She did a great job.I'm sure you will too."

She smiled, and stroked my cock faster. She didn't do what Bonnie did. She began to lick around the head instead of licking up and down the shaft. Then she placed my head in her mouth, sucking hard as she came up, making a popping sound as my dick came out her mouth. She did this several times, making the head of my cock swell, and go to a shade of deep purple. From there, she kept my cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, wrapping her tongue around my thick shaft. But just like with Bonnie, she went all the way down, swallowing my cock in her mouth. She too gagged as my dick hit the back of her throat. But unlike Bonnie, she did it three more times until she no longer gagged on it. I could feel the tip of her tongue licking my pubic hair. She pulled her mouth from my dick to remove a loose pubic hair that clung to her tongue.

"Maybe you should've combed this first." She said as she tried to grab the curtly dark hair from her mouth.

I'm surprised she didn't say anything about the taste of my cock. I did after all fuck Bonnie without a condom, only to remember to put it on. It was only cleaned off with toilet paper, so the the mixture of lubricant, and Bonnie's pussy juice, should've had a nasty taste to it.

Becky gave my cock a few kisses before climbing upon top of me. She allowed me to get fully on my bed. She got on all fours, hovering her tits over my face. She wiggled her tits, gently hitting my cheeks. I stuck my tongue out as she swiped her tits past my mouth. She stopped swaggering her tits, holding them still. She took one in her hand, placing it on my mouth. I suckled on her nipple like a baby breastfeeding. She tilted her head back, moaning as her boob was being sucked on. I reached up grabbing her boobs, squeezing them, and guiding each one to my mouth. She looked down as I pushed her tits together, licking each nipple. She pushed her lower back down, grinding her pussy on my dick. She kept grinding til I found myself inside her pussy. She didn't care for getting eaten out. She wanted my cock, and bad. Once I was firmly inside her, she propped herself up, riding my dick cowgirl style. She placed her hands on my chest for support, bouncing her ass up and down, filling her pussy with eight inches of cock. Her moans intensified as she bounced faster. Her pussy was getting really wet now. Grayish white streaks of her cum was forming on my dick. The more she pushed down, the more gooey pussy juice collected on my pubes. Strings of cum attached from my pubes and hers, stretched and broke, as she lifted her ass upward.

I rolled her over, laying her on the bed. I wanted to be on top this time. She spread her legs wide, allowing me to rest between her legs. I slid my cock inside her, pumping in fast repetitions. Her moans became louder, and I was sure she was going to wake up our mother. She put her feet on the back of my legs, pushing her pelvis up, meeting my thrusts.

"My god Becky. I can't believe I'm actually enjoying fucking your brains out."

"I can't believe I'm letting you."

I kept pumping even harder. My dick was ready to shoot it's load of cum.

"Ricky! Who do you have down there with you?"

"Shit. It's mom!" I whispered to Becky.

"Um. I'm down here...Holy shit I'm cumming." I whispered to Becky. "I'm down here with Bonnie." My words were broken as I came inside Becky's pussy.

"Are you okay down there?"

"Yeah. I'm fine now."

"Did Becky come home?"

"Don't know mom. I kinda lost her. So I came back here to give Bonnie her payment for going to the prom. So don't come down. We're not dressed."

"Don't worry. I'm not. Hello Bonnie."

"Hello Mrs. Mitchell." Becky said imitating Bonnie.

"Okay. Good night."

"Good night mom."

"Goddamn it Ricky. You came inside me." She said pushing me off of her.

"What the fuck did you want me to do? We both froze when we heard her voice."

"Yeah. But you didn't have to cum in me."

"Becky. I'm sorry. But I was already to cum when she called down here. My dick was already pumping my cum out."

"I know. I know. It's not your fault. Just freaked me out that you came in me."

"You know. Even though it was accidental. I'd do it allover again. You're pretty good in bed."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I really enjoyed having sex with you. Save mom almost ruining it for us, and cumming in you."