Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there, with his head between my outspread thighs, he moved up to kiss me. This put his cock near my entrance. He didn't press, or even look the question at me. He just kissed me. It was I that took him and guided him in.

One push with my upraised hips and he was no longer a virgin. He started thrusting, too fast. I slowed him down. He lasted that way for a while, and then could not help himself. He sped up to the point of no return. He came in me in great spurts.

But, bless him, the kid had paid attention to what I told him earlier. He realized I was not close to orgasm, and quickly resumed his earlier position. I felt his come ooze out, but he never flinched. His vibrating tongue pushed me up the slope until I fell over the cliff.

I pulled him up beside me, and kissed him. I tasted both of us on his tongue. He started to move his hands to my breasts, but I stopped him. It was time to sleep. The third porno was still playing as I drifted off into some erotic dreams.

The next morning, when I awoke, it was early. I needed to pee and freshen up. I tried not to disturb Harry.

When I came back from my shower, he was up and dressed. He looked like a puppy expecting to be punished. This wouldn't do.

I looked at him with my best NCO scowl and said, "Naked. Now. Shower, then report back, soldier. And I expect you to be standing at attention, so do what you need to do before you reopen that door." The look on his face was priceless as his clothes came off and he scurried for the bathroom.

Eventually, the shower sounds ceased, and the door opened. He was only about half-staff, but I probably scared him. It's happened to better men.

"Okay, here's the deal. If you can make me come with no penetration and no oral, you can fuck me. You have one hour."

He goggled at me a minute, and then smiled.

It only took him 16 minutes of practicing all those kisses and caresses we went over the night before to get me to a small, but satisfying orgasm.

He seemed content to continue as we were, but I stopped him. I said, "This is the most important lesson we will share: Never do this bareback with any of your other girlfriends. I let you come in me because I have no diseases and an IUD, and I knew you were inexperienced and virgin. But you will never know for sure about your girlfriends. When you fuck one bareback, you are fucking every partner she has ever had. You will have only her word if she says she's on birth control, and even if she is, you better hope she doesn't forget her pill. You may not wish to marry, or see your child aborted, if you get one pregnant. Rubbers are not optional. Did you bring one?"

He sheepishly nodded.

"Oh, confident were you? Well, your wish worked out this time. Get it."

He went to his wallet and pulled out the packet.

I had him open it, and we worked with it until he could get it started correctly by feel, even with his eyes closed, every time. I had had partners fumble interminably in the dark before. Frustrating, when I was ready. By the time he had the drill down, the rubber was dry and tired, so I got a fresh one out of my purse.

"It should be a little easier to hold off with the rubber on. You won't be quite so sensitive. But you might bring a little lubricant when you use them. If you have done a proper job getting the girl ready, she'll be naturally lubricated, but rubbers are not slick. No vaseline. It degrades latex. KY only to start. Now, don't expect this from your girlfriends, but I am going to put this one on you the best way."

He was drooping from all the lecturing until he saw the rubber in my mouth, and my lips started to push it down his cock. He perked right up. I gave him a short blow job, then lay back and spread my legs in invitation.

Again, though, I had to hand it to the kid. He listened. He used his tongue to make sure I was naturally lubricated before he sank his cock into me. I squealed, and I don't squeal.

The rubber must have helped, or else he was practicing blasé, because he lasted a long time. He even made me turn over and took me doggy style.

As I came closer to the edge, I felt his finger slide into my anus during a long thrust. I never taught him that. The duration and the surprise did it for me. I convulsed in orgasm.

I collapsed face down and he followed me, continuing to thrust, until I felt him convulse. We lay there, him on top with his soft cock in me, for what seemed like a long time.

When he got up and started to remove the rubber, I took the filled rubber from him. I had him bring my phone. We took a picture of the contents of the rubber running down my tits, carefully not showing my face. I would tease the hell out of my husband with it.

I made him give me his white undershirt to wear, putting it on over the drips, making the shirt transparent at the obvious wet marks. One spot showed half an areola. I took his boxers as well, and went out to the car wearing only those items.

I was hoping the tormentors would be outside as well to see me, but no such luck. I did notice a movement in the blinds on their window though. Another high school age couple did see us. Maybe word would get around.

As we drove home, I gave him one last bit of advice. I made sure he knew it would be a mistake to say anything about what we did. Girls his age, or any age, wanted know he would not brag to his buddies, or anyone else. If he did not even tell his then current girlfriend about her predecessors, it would make them more confident about his discretion where they were concerned. And it would make him more mysterious.

The garage door was open when we got to my house, and I had Harry drive inside. I would just as soon not have nosy neighbors see me getting out in a wet tee shirt and boxers. I grabbed my computer case and my clothes and skipped in through the garage door.

I couldn't help but feel uneasy as I saw my husband eating lunch at the kitchen table. We had had a second, very long, talk the morning of Prom, and now I was going to find out if he meant what he said.

"Hello, my gorgeous, naughty wife. How was your Senior Prom? All you imagined it to be?"

"Hello to you, handsome husband. Yes, right down to twisted streamers and disco lights."

"And how is Harry this fine morning?"

"No longer a virgin. And how is Joan?"

"Also no longer a virgin."

"Of course she wasn't... oh, wait! No."

"Yes."

"Well, it's a good thing you got it from her. That's one you won't get from me..." pausing before adding in a teasing voice, "although Harry did put a finger in..."

"Is that what I think it is on that shirt?"

"Yes. And it soaked through from the inside. I have a picture!"

As he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder like a cave man, he said, "Sounds like someone deserves a spanking... and some reclaiming."

12