All Comments on 'Prom Night with My Father Pt. 01'

by storiesfromtheotherside

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle5 months ago

I stopped reading at precum. Precum: what a sad joke to play on your readers.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

That was very good and I can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars because I love Daddy Daughter fucking. But prom night, the dress, the heels, but no lingerie. I get no bra and black panties. But how could she not be dressed in a garterbelt and stockings.

Would have loved Daddy fucking her with her heels in the air. Her garterbelt straps pulled tight against her skin while her stockinged legs sissored Daddy's waist. He pulls out to paint this wonton fuck slut, but perfection would been Daddy dropping his load on her young face. The last shots in her mouth so she could drink daddy's cum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Spoiler alert. She's a stupid slut. Not loyal. This is not a love story. Fucks her brother which I consider cheating on Daddy but the author wanted a dumbass family fuckfest of stupid instead of building a proper romance. Probably still going to be popular considering the community standards. I miss those.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I loved it for the most part, mostly because I love daddy daughter incest, just like my now 37 year old daughter does. In fact she introduced me to literotica, but that's for another time.

I wanted daddy to shoot his wad into his baby girl, just like I desire to shoot my wad into my baby girl. I did love the passion that baby girl felt for her daddy though. I fantasize while I masturbate of my daughter begging me fuck her pussy harder and harder while I squeeze her generous mellons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous