Prom Night with My Father Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I need you to spread your legs wide for me, honey. It's time."

Eagerly I complied, spreading my legs and bending my knees in the middle of their big king size bed. He climbed on top of me, guiding his throbbing cock in his right hand, holding what was left of my prom dress in his left hand. Then I felt the pressure of his tip pushing between my wet labia, his genitals pressed against my own, about to unite as one. I felt so engorged for him, so ready to accept him in me, just as his tip dragged lower, and lower, moments away from penetrating my nineteen year old body.

"You're my beautiful virgin daughter" he whispered sweetly, lovingly, in my ear. "But now you'll be a virgin no longer..."

"OWWW!!" I cried out as his bare tip finally pushed forcefully into me, fully deflowering me. I could feel my hymen tearing even more, my innocence now completely gone. He leaned over and grabbed my wrists, playfully pinning me to his mattress. The photos show a look of sweet serenity on my face, and lurid determination on my father's.

"You said you were ready, honey, now I want you to feel all of me!" he groaned into the night air as he had to push hard to enter me, to overcome the tightness of my virgin cunt that I tried to ease for him to enter me. I felt his animal instincts rise in him as he pushed harder. I writhed beneath him, struggling but wanting to take his size. The photos show my eyes closed, tears of pleasure starting to run down my cheeks. He would not stop, no matter how tight I felt in him. Inch by inch he pushed and sank himself deeper and deeper into my virgin pussy. I yielded myself to his force, his dominance, as best I could. I yielded my tender virginity to him. I let him unleash his lusts on me, his nineteen year old daughter. My only instinct was to obey, to give in, to give everything to him. I wanted him to enjoy me, my body, inside and out.

Finally, somehow, all eight inches of his throbbing hard manhood fit into my narrow tight vagina. I felt my muscles squeezing on him. Our bodies melted together, uniting as one. Thunder crashed close by, shaking the whole house as it echoed through the valley where we live. Only then did he release my wrists. Grabbing my waist instead he started to thrust, slowly, lovingly, dragging his bare tip against my slick walls, prodding and probing my womb with each stroke. It made me quiver and shake and cry hot tears of pleasure. All I could do now was hold onto his bare ass, digging my nails into his flesh as he made love to me, totally in control of me. I tried squeezing his cock inside me again but my muscles would barely respond.

"Oh honey you're so, so tight! I love you so, so much!" he moaned from above me. I looked and saw his eyes closed, his face sweating with the exertion of having to push so hard to force his cock into me.

"Daddy you're so big! I love how you feel inside me!"

I felt him starting to increase his speed. I sensed my tits rocking on my chest with his rhythm. I saw his eyes open now, looking straight down at my boobs, entranced by their motion. In a moment I felt my clitoris tingling like it couldn't take any more stimulation. I could barely cry out "Daddyyyyyy!!!!" before it sent me over the edge again. My legs shook violently as the next orgasm crashed over me. I felt my vagina spasming and contracting on his shaft, but more than that--it felt like my whole reproductive system came suddenly to life, all the way up into my ovaries that seemed to quiver in excitement. I grabbed my own breasts and squeezed them, rubbing my own hard nipples. How I longed for my own breasts to swell with milk just like my mother's.

As my orgasm subsided I felt him thrusting even faster. He had satisfied me so well, so thoroughly, so lovingly, that all I wanted to do now was to satisfy him and his primal urges. I would give in to anything he wanted. I would hold nothing back from him tonight.

"Oh my God, daddy! Keep going! Keep going until the finish!"

I felt like he would cum inside me at any second, but he wasn't nearly ready yet. I had no idea how much stamina he had.

"Not yet, my love, not yet. I need you to flip over first..."

He guided my body with his hands, rolling me over until I became face down on his mattress, with his hard cock still halfway buried inside me. I felt his big strong hands kneading my bare round ass. Then I felt him pushing in from behind me. I heard him groan. The sensation inside me felt completely different with his tip now oriented the other way, stimulating me in places he had barely grazed before. I grabbed the sheets with my hands; my head turned to one side I could barely see him in their bedroom mirror. But I could hear him grunting from behind me, and feel him pounding against my bare ass, crashing and slapping against my body with every loving thrust. Suddenly I felt his hands rubbing up from my ass, sliding past my prom dress on my waist and now cupping my breasts underneath me. Then one hand slid all the way up to my throat. I felt his fingers wrap around it, starting to squeeze.

I loved it. Now he controlled my body inside and out, down to my ability to breathe.

"My love! You are mine now!" He moaned from behind me.

"Yes Daddy... I am... I am yours!"

"Promise you will hold nothing back from me?" he demanded, releasing his grip on my throat just enough to allow me to answer.

"I give myself to you Daddy! Take me Daddy, all of me!"

Once again I felt like he might fill me with his seed at any second. But he wanted me, more of me first. And I was going to give it to him. Whatever he wanted.

I barely remember the moment it happened, everything from those moments is just a haze, but my mother's camera captured it beautifully, the sequence where he withdrew his hard cock from my vagina and instead pressed it against my tiny anus.

"You must relax yourself" I remember him whispering, ordering me. The next sensation I felt was the stretching of his bulging tip entering my anus, lovingly penetrating my last hole, plunging past my anal sphincter and then suddenly thrusting into my lower intestine. I remember squealing with the sudden shock of it inside me, my body trying to resist him, but I could do nothing to counter his lust, his brute strength.

"Daddy oh my God you're so big!" I cried out. In response I heard nothing but the rain and his moans of unbridled pleasure. Nothing seemed to give him so much pleasure as to finally sodomize me, his grown daughter. I welcomed it, how he loved using my tender ass as much as my tight vagina.

"My God you have such a beautiful ass! "

"Thank you Daddy! Take me deeper, with all of you!" I begged him.

"You promised me you would hold nothing back!"

With my permission he simply pushed himself farther into me, until every inch of his cock filled my lower intestine, his scrotum pushed up against me.

I yielded myself fully and willingly to him. In the photos it looks like my body goes limp. "Please daddy... please, please..." I remember begging him.

"...please... keep going!" I pleaded, barely able to speak for the waves of pleasure he sent coursing through every fiber of my body as he thrust in and out of my ass with dominant but loving long strokes of his hard cock.

"That's my girl..." he moaned with the delight of being connected to me in such a forbidden, intimate way. He grabbed hold of my hips, raising my ass into the air so he could properly fuck me from behind. My knees could barely hold my weight. I felt like a rag doll, flopping back and forth as he now probed all eight inches of his size into my colon. I felt the sensation of physical queasiness from him literally rearranging my guts to accommodate his eight inch rigid cock. It felt like he pushed all the way into my abdomen, making me ache all the way up in my stomach, but satisfying my need to be close to him in the most intimate ways possible.

My body bounced off of his with a loud slapping sound with every forceful but loving stroke he unleashed on me. I could feel my boobs hanging from my chest, their weight seeming even more heavy than usual, swaying in unison. His tip so far inside me almost made me nauseous. Then I felt his hand slip between my legs and rub my clitoris. With him throbbing inside me I just couldn't take it.

"DADDY!!!!" I cried out as another orgasm seized me, making my legs shake, making hot fluid squirt out of me. I had never squirted before, ever. But I had to let it out of me. I had to. I loved him so much, how he used my body, how he focused on pleasuring both of us. He finally stopped thrusting, holding himself locked, throbbing in my intestine, while the orgasm consumed me, the waves of pleasure erasing the queasiness I had felt in my stomach moments before. He seemed to be catching his breath. When I stopped shaking, in the photos you can see him gently lowering me down to the mattress and slowly pulling his hard shaft out my tender asshole. Then he rolled me back over onto my back.

We locked eyes. I saw his love for me as his eyes twinkled with passion. "Now my love, it's my turn to cum. Can you take it, my beautiful daughter?"

"Yes daddy, I need it. I need it so bad!" I felt the urge building inside me to be finally filled with his seed if he would do it. He had made me wait long enough, using my body to bring us both to this ultimate climax. If he wanted to finish inside me, I would welcome it. Would he be able to control his lusts and pull out of me in time? My mother must have trusted him, standing out of the way, continuing to snap photos.

When he climbed on top of me, I instinctively spread my legs wide for him again, wider than before. In seconds his tip pierced me again, sliding back into my cunt where it belonged. He leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around him, French kissing him deeply. I loved feeling him having sex with my mouth as he had sex with my body. I craved this intimacy. Now finally I had it. The only thing I had yet to experience would be his semen erupting inside me, if he would do it. I knew it could finally happen at any second. I knew it would make me complete. My whole body ached with anticipation to receive from him, my daddy, my lover.

He released my lips long enough to moan "Mmmm... I'm so close... I'm so close."

"So close to what, Daddy?" I cooed back to him.

"To finishing!" he moaned from above, now sweating even more from the physical exertion, giving me the longest, deepest, most loving strokes of the night... the tender strokes I deserved as his new lover. But would he cum inside me?

"Daddy I want it, please!" I wanted it more than I had ever wanted anything. I tried to squeeze on the length of his shaft inside me with what little strength I had left.

"Honey my balls ache to release! I have to, I have to cum!" he stammered in between long, deliberate, passionate thrusts.

"I'm ready for it daddy, please!" His seed now belonged inside me. I knew it. I felt it. He had only ever delivered that seed into my mother. Now I wanted my turn to enjoy it.

"Baby I'm going to cum!" He moaned as I felt his body start to shake. For the first time of the night he began to lose control. I felt his speed increase to a fevered pitch, like an animal instinctively trying to impregnate its mate. I heard my mother getting closer to us, taking photos to capture forever this moment of pure ecstasy. My head swirled with heights of intimacy and pleasure I had only ever dreamed of. I yielded myself fully to my father, pounding me into his mattress with all his remaining strength in a furious climax of animal lust and passion. At that moment I wanted him to make me reproduce, to create a life with him, for him to flood me with his sperm and make me conceive in my virginal womb, well, a virgin no longer.

I whimpered and cried tears of pleasure beneath him as I felt his one last powerful ultimate thrust, and I heard his guttural groan from on top of me. My head swirled; I wanted it so bad, I nearly blacked out again from the intensity of it all.

Suddenly I felt him pull the full length of his hard cock out of my body at the very last instant, then the first blast of his hot semen erupted like a volcano over my stomach, splashing up on my chest and my face. I felt the force of his fluid splashing onto my body, painting me with his hot milky white fluid, full of his sperm. After what seemed like dozens of waves of cum, he finally stopped ejaculating. His cock twitched, still dripping hot cum from his swollen tip.

My mother handed us a little towel that she must have had ready for this. He wiped off his throbbing cock and then lovingly wiped his semen from my abdomen, my chest, and my face, and off of what was left of my prom dress, the best he could.

"I love you Daddy" I cooed as he lovingly cleaned my body.

"I love you too, my beautiful daughter."

Then I passed out.

***********

I still look back at those photos, so stark and dramatic in black and white, so romantic and full of expressions of passion and drama, Now that lockdown is over, I'm in college and have a regular boyfriend again, whom I love dearly and who makes love to me the best he can. But no night will ever be like that night. I will never have those same looks of excitement, and passion, desire, then satisfaction. I will never see my body covered like a painting with my father's cum again.

I will treasure that night forever.

The end of part 1.

12