Prom Night with My Father Pt. 02

Story Info
What my father did with me when my mother stepped away.
2.8k words
4.58
30.9k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2. The morning after.

The next morning I woke up nestled between my parents. My mother, already awake played with my long blonde hair; my dad lay there still asleep, his hand under my prom dress, resting on my hip, their fan whirring softly above us, dawn morning light filtering through their drapes, the birds chirping after the night's storm had passed. They both lay their naked on top of their soft down comforter, and me naked between, except for what was left of my prom dress, now more like a belt around my midriff.

"How do you feel?" my mother whispered.

"Sore" was the honest answer. "But loved."

"Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"So much more" I cooed. I closed my eyes and replayed the night's events in my mind. I wondered what the pictures would show. Just then my father began to wake. I felt his hand rubbing my hip.

"Mmm, I must still be dreaming, to have my beautiful nineteen year old daughter in bed with me" he mused in his deep, loving voice.

"Aww daddy, you're not dreaming. I'm right here!" I turned to kiss him on the cheek. He kissed me back and we wrapped our bare legs together. I felt my mother still stroking my hair.

"Go ahead" she told us.

I rolled on top of him as she watched. I longed for his kisses, to be enraptured with his love. He held onto my ass as I straddled his strong body, my bare breasts resting on his hairy chest. I liked feeling the early morning stubble on his face. I loved simply being close to him, my lover.

He must have felt the same way, kissing me and kneading my bare round ass in his hands.

"Do you want to feel me inside you again?" he whispered in my ear. "I'm hard for you already."

I must have blushed, gratified to know I could make him hard for me so easily. "Please, Daddy, yes!"

"Lift up then" he instructed me. As I raised myself up on all fours he grabbed his cock, pointing it straight up. "Now lower yourself down, slowly" he ordered. I had never ridden a man before. Now he taught me how to do it, guiding me through the steps.

As I lowered slowly I felt his tip putting pressure between my labia. With his free hand he held onto my ass, guiding me down toward him. In an instant I felt the pleasure of his tip penetrating me, sending shivers up my spine. I arched my back and winced at the sensation. I was still so sore from last night. He pulled me down farther and I felt his bare shaft pushing straight up into me. I could tell it slid into me more easily than last night.

With both his hands he now grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way down on him. I moaned from up above, feeling him throb up inside me. He filled me so well, so completely. I just enjoyed his size, how he stretched me to take all of him. I rolled my hips from side to side, feeling how his shaft moved and throbbed within me. After recovering from last night I could finally squeeze my muscles again. Hearing him moan underneath me made me want to squeeze him harder.

I felt him grabbing my hips, lifting me up a few inches, then the pleasure of him thrusting up into me. I leaned forward, draping my breasts over his face as he thrust up into me slowly, lovingly. Then I began to ride him, taking over control. I discovered I could grind my clit on him at the same time, heightening my pleasure and every sensation. I leaned down farther so he could suckle on my breasts.

"Suck on my tits, Daddy..." I moaned.

He released my ass from his hands and squeezed my tits instead, moving his head from one to the other, greedily sucking on each nipple. I moaned louder at the intense pleasure of it all, and rubbed my clit on him back and forth, back and forth, feeling the tingling in my clit as he throbbed in my pussy. "Daddy!" I cried out. "Oh, Daddy!" I felt myself starting to shake.

"Cum for me baby, I want you to cum!" he encouraged me so well, so sweetly.

I closed my eyes and cried out again "Yes Daddy, YESSSSS!!!" I bucked up and down on top of him as my orgasm hit me with a tsunami of emotions and forbidden pleasures. Wave after shook me me as he held me down on top of him. I felt my muscles spasming and squeezing on him in my cunt, my whole body shaking on top of him, enraptured by his love and early morning sexual advances. Eventually I fell still, breathing heavily, my eyes closed. He gently rolled me over on my side, and slowly, gently slid his cock out of me. I needed time to recover.

"Now it's my turn honey. Come here, my loving husband..." my mother invited him into her loving arms.

"Yes dear" I heard him say as he climbed over me toward her, his pregnant wife. My eyes fluttered open just enough to see his long hard cock dangling below him as he grabbed her swollen tits and engulfed each one in his mouth, suckling and drinking fresh milk from her. She squeezed her tits too, helping to drain the milk into his mouth. When he had drunk enough, she spread her legs wide for him, bending her knees. I saw her baby bump clearly visible, catching an early ray of sunlight from the window.

He climbed between her legs like he must have done so many times before. He knew just where to find her entrance. Still she moaned as he pushed into her with his throbbing long cock that had been inside me just seconds ago. They fell into each other's arms and I felt the bed swaying beneath us. As he made love to her he rubbed her big swollen breasts, rubbed her wide birthing hips, rubbed the baby bump of their love child growing inside her. Their love making was so magical. It inspired me to be a passionate lover like the two of them. I admired how he kept himself in control, dominating her with his strength and stamina and the force of his deep loving thrusts into her. She writhed beneath him, scratching at his back and kicking her legs as he passionately made love to her. She always submitted to him so instinctively, never questioning him.

"Oh Steven!" she cried out his name.

"Jennifer I want you to cum! Cum for me! Cum with our baby inside you!"

"Yes Steven YES!!" her voice sounded so enraptured by his affections, his love for her. As she gave into her orgasm he stopped thrusting and just let her enjoy it, convulsing beneath him with waves of unbridled marital pleasure. She closed her eyes and panted for breath. I wondered if they did this every morning. Slowly he pulled his hard cock out of her pussy and climbed back toward me.

"Your turn again, my new love..." he whispered, as if he didn't want to disturb my mother's respite.

"Yes, Daddy." He still hadn't cum. He wanted more. He wanted to fuck both of us. We all wanted it. So my mother and I yielded our bodies to him, side by side in his bed. He nestled between my legs and thrust himself back into me. It occurred to me I was having my first threesome... with my parents! But who better to teach me?

"Mmmm your pussy feels so good!" he moaned as he lovingly used my body for five or ten more minutes, until he made me cum again. Then he switched to my mother and delivered the same pounding to her until she would climax again herself. As the sun rose, for what seemed like an hour he took turns fucking both of us, putting us in different positions, using our bodies for our combined pleasure, drawing us all closer together. As he made love to both of us I heard the sounds of the rest of the house coming awake. Doors opening and shutting, footsteps down the hall, our yappy dog barking to go outside. We ignored all of it. Nothing else mattered but our combined sexual union this morning.

Then around 8:00 a.m. we heard my baby brother crying from the crib in the room next door, the one sound that could not be ignored. My mother rolled out of bed and slipped into her satin robe. "I had better go take care of him; he must be hungry. I'll be back in 30 minutes."

When she shut the door behind her, I held on to my father close.

There are no pictures of what happened next. Now it was just the two of us, alone in his bed. I reached down to feel his massive cock still throbbing. He hadn't cum yet.

"Mmmm daddy you're soooo big" I cooed. "Will you give it to me again?"

"Yes my love" he held on to me tight, wrapping his legs intertwined with mine.

"But now that Mommy isn't here, I want you to really *fuck* me. Fuck me hard." I stared right into his big brown eyes. I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Yes my love, is that what you really want?"

"I want you to FUCK me, daddy."

He realized what I really wanted. "You don't just want to be my beautiful daughter... you want to be my little whore don't you?"

"Mmm Daddy... I want you to be your whore... for the next thirty minutes."

He smacked my bare ass loudly in the morning air, then smacked it again, making me smile. Then he rolled me over on my back.

"Very well, then, you dirty teenage whore..." he smiled back at me. "I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated..." he giggled as I giggled with him.

He pulled what was left of my red prom dress off of me, exposing my completely naked body before him, to do with as he pleased. Then he held me down beneath him, gripping my wrists, pinning me to his mattress. Nestling between my legs he pushed himself into me with one long powerful thrust, sinking all eight inches of his cock straight into me.

"Yes daddy!" I cried out in pleasure from the sudden penetration. "Commit adultery with me daddy!"

"Mmmm, I WILL!" he moaned from above me, grinning and starting to thrust with force and violence. The bed frame shook and creaked with the motion of his hips, pounding himself into me over and over. I loved feeling his balls slap against me with every stroke. I had awakened his deep primal urge to fuck me and I loved it.

"Daddy! Daddy! Commit incest with me!"

"Mmmmm, I WILL!!" he moaned louder, still grinning and fucking me harder and harder, just like I deserved, like I craved.

Suddenly he released my wrists and grabbed hold of my breasts, squeezing them in his hands, enjoying their size and firmness.

"You like feeling your daddy fucking you, don't you?" he moaned, staring down at my tits.

"Yesssss daddy!"

"You ARE a little whore, aren't you?" He already knew the answer.

"Only for you, daddy! Only for you! You'll never get to fuck me again. Fuck me with everything you've got!" I pleaded.

"Mmmm I AM!!!" His grinned and closed his eyes, enjoying every stroke of his cock inside me. "You like knowing I could put a baby in you right now?".

"Yesssss daddy!!!" The thought of it made my heart race with excitement.

"You know that birth control doesn't always work?" I felt like he hoped it would fail.

"Yesssss daddy!!"

"You want your breasts to swell with milk just like your mother's don't you?" He squeezed them even harder in his big strong hands.

"Yesssss daddy!" I wished they were heavy with milk already.

"Then I will fill you with my seed... just I like I do your mother!" He pounded me even faster, more passionately than before, crashing his balls and his body against mine with every loving thrust.

"Yes daddy I want it! Fill your little whore with your cum!" I craved it, to finally be filled by my father's seed, to feel his sperm tingling inside me, not just splattered on my body like last night.

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT!" he moaned, grinning and pounding himself into me with the ferocity of a wild animal. "TAKE IT INSIDE YOU!!!!"

"CUM INSIDE ME DADDY!" I cried out, feeling myself about to give in to my own orgasm.

He must have felt me cumming for him again, clenching and spasming on his long shaft inside me. "Mmmmm you're such a beautiful little whore!" he moaned while releasing my wrists so he could rub my hips and my narrow waist, while he thrust his throbbing cock deep in my pussy, right there between my hips.

"CUM INSIDE ME PLEASE!!!" I begged, holding onto his muscular ass... waiting for the instant he would release his hot load inside me... raising my legs in a V shape in the air and holding on to his powerful shoulders. I felt his bare tip now impacting my cervix with each thrust, prodding at the entrance to my womb. I wanted him to release his cum right there, quickly before my mother would come back at any minute.

I held him close to me, on top of me, as he kept pounding me hard and fast and deep, driving himself to the edge until finally I felt his body shaking on top of me.

"UNNNHHH YESSSSS!!!! MY LOVE!!" he cried out...

With one last tremendous thrust, his big loose balls crashed up against me, his bare tip ramming into my tender bruised cervix just as the first rush of his hot semen gushed inside me. We both lost all control, giving into our own animal sexual lusts to reproduce as his potent sperm flooded my fertile teenage pussy, the same sperm that conceived me nineteen years ago. The twin orgasms crashed over us both at the same time, causing us to shake and writhe together in forbidden ecstasy. I couldn't stop convulsing beneath him as he ejaculated deep inside me, shooting rivers of hot semen into me, emptying his testicles and filling me with millions upon millions of his sperm, the act of incest now complete. I felt like he had given me every last drop, all the sperm he could possibly produce, just in the hope that my birth control wouldn't work, that somehow one of my eggs would be fertilized by him, that our love child would be conceived that morning, that both my mother and I would carry his progeny in our wombs at the same time.

**********

Once our orgasms subsided my legs fell limply to the bed and he held me in his arms, holding our bodies locked together, his long cock still throbbing inside me. As he finished ejaculating inside me I felt his animal lusts and urges melting away, back to the loving father I always knew. He held me and French kissed me once again, brushing my long blonde hair from my face and kissing away my tears. I felt him thrusting inside me gently for several more minutes until finally his hardness waned.

"I'm sorry for calling you a whore, honey."

"No daddy, I wanted you to. You gave it to me so good! I won't tell mommy you came inside me."

Finally he pulled his half limp cock the rest of the way out of me, and rolled out of bed. He brought me one of my mother's robes, and then went to go take a shower. He had to go in to work at the power company.

I had just put the robe on when my mother returned to the room.

She saw me sitting up in bed in her robe, holding the tattered remains of my sparkly prom dress.

"Aw, did I miss all the fun?" she asked with a wry smile on her face.

"We all had more than enough fun, Mom. He's in the shower now. Thank you, thank you mom for making my dream come true. Thank you for sharing him with me."

"Oh you're welcome honey. Wasn't it special and magical? Isn't he just the best lover?" Until last night she had been his only lover. Now we shared that love.

"He really is Mom, he really is. I can tell how much he loves both of us."

I stood up and we hugged. She squeezed me tight. "I'm proud of you honey. I'm proud of the amazing young woman you've become."

"Thank you Mommy."

The end of part 2.