Prom Night with Teacher

Story Info
Twins and teacher make the most of prom night.
4.1k words
4.58
53.5k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley squealed when her name was announced as Prom queen. I watched as the eighteen-year-old, gorgeous brunette excitedly pushed through the crowd of students to accept her tiara.

Fuck I thought, looking away trying to ease the throbbing in my pants, but then my eyes landed on Ashley's equally gorgeous twin Mandy.

These girls had unknowingly been tormenting me all year.

It was my first-year teaching. I know the stories are usually about young girls with crushes on their young male teacher, but in this case, it was the reverse, except I wasn't sure it as a crush as much as pure lust.

Usually once the prom king and queen were crowned, they danced together to some cheesy romantic song of the moment. This year James McCarthy the prom king was left off to the side in favor of Ashley dancing with her twin.

As if I needed any more reason for my cock to be hard, Mandy the more reserved of the two, kissed her sister on the cheek as they put their arms around each other. Ashely looked every bit a princess in her strapless blue gown with her hair in an updo tiara sparkling in the dim lighting. Mandy nuzzled her head into her sisters' neck, her dark hair hiding her face, simple red dress moving sensuously across her ass.

I groan as I watch, unable to look away. This was the reason I didn't want to chaperone; they were the reason I should say. The twins came together as each other's date, and I knew it wasn't because no one asked them.

As the girls turn, I catch Ashley looking straight at me and my mind goes straight to thinking about what I would do if I was alone with those girls. Thankfully, other couples take the dance floor as well which brings me back to reality. A reality in which I'm a teacher chaperoning the high school prom. I force myself to turn and look for the principal to see if I can be relieved of my duties so I can get home and take care of my aching cock.

The principal was monitoring the drink table, and since kids were starting to leave the hotel ballroom, she said I could head home. I slowly made my way to the door, many students saying goodbye to me as I passed. I didn't allow myself to look around for the twins. I already had an image in my mind of them dancing together that was going to be fodder for my jacking off.

A bellboy walked up to me as I neared the lobby and stopped me handing me a room key, "I was told to tell you to go to room 415."

"By who?" I ask confused I hadn't been seeing anyone the entire school year and didn't even have a fuckbuddy that would want to get together.

The kid shrugged his shoulders and walked away without another word.

I was sure that this couldn't lead to anything good, but my curiosity got the better of me and instead of leaving, I headed to the elevator in the lobby. Fortunately, there were no students or other facility around to see me push the up button and enter the empty elevator.

On the fourth floor I found the room quickly and hesitated before sliding the key into the lock. I didn't know what was waiting for me on the other side. Would someone be pranking me? Why would someone leave me a room key? There was only one way to find out, so I stuck the key in the door and opened it as the lights turned green.

Standing next to the king-sized bed was my wet dreams come true, the twins' side by side holding hands.

"Uh..." My brain froze and I couldn't get anything else out.

"Hi Mr. Johnson," they said in unison.

Ashley let go of her sisters' hand and walked toward me. I stood rooted to the floor watching, wondering what was going on. She took my hand and pulled me forward until I was standing next to her with Mandy in front of me. Still holding my hand, she took Mandy's and then Mandy took my other hand. I still had no idea why I was in a hotel room with them let alone holding their hands.

Before I could try and form a coherent sentence, Ashley spoke, "Mr. Johnson, we see you watching us all the time and that is because we watch you. Do you have any idea how hot you are?"

"We planned this tonight because we knew there would be no better chance to get you alone like this," Mandy spoke her voice softer than her sisters. Ashley was always the bold one, so I was shocked when after she spoke Mandy dropped our hands and put one behind my head pulling me into a kiss.

Her lips touched mine and instantly I moaned, her lips soft against mine then I felt her tongue slide along my lips, and I opened them allowing her to deepen the kiss.

In my wildest dreams I never would have expected Mandy to take charge, she ended the kiss lightly biting my lower lip as she pulled away. She turned to her twin and brushed her lips against Ashley's before Ashley moved forward threading her fingers through my hair and pulling me into another kiss, her tongue instantly tangling with mine.

Mandy moved behind me placing her hands on my shoulders and tugging at my jacket. She placed a kiss at the tender spot below my ear and pulls the jacket off me.

Other than the kisses I've yet to touch either girl but then I placed my hands on Ashley's hips and pulled her to me, pressing my hardness against her.

"Fuck," Ashley moaned as she broke our kiss, "Mandy I need him in me now."

Mandy came around and gave me a naughty grin. She pushed between her sister and I, her back to me as she kissed her twin passionately, her hands where mine had just been. She used her hands to twist Ashley around and push her against the bed, so she was bent over it.

She pulled up the layers of sparkly skirt so that her ass was exposed to us, I noticed Ashley wore a thong. I also barely kept from drooling when I saw Ashely's perfect curvy ass.

"Spread your legs slut," Mandy said smacking her sister hard on the ass.

Ashely complied and I saw that her pale blue thong was soaked through and nearly translucent. My mouth watered.

I didn't think my cock could get any harder until Mandy squatted down between us and unbuttoned my pants. The only sound in the room came from the zipper on my pants coming down. She reached her hands into my pants and pulled them down along with my boxer briefs. My hard cock sprung out toward her face, and she quickly leaned over and slid her tongue over the head licking the precum off it. She made a humming sound before she turned and pulled her sisters thong to the side and buried her head between her legs. I could hear her slurping at the wetness, and Ashely moaning somewhere under her skirt.

Mandy blindly reached back to me and grabbed my cock puling me forward closer to her sister as she pulled back and guided my cock right to Ashley's pussy.

I slowly pushed forward not wanting to hurt her with my nine inches long thick cock. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced, hot, wet and squeezing me I was afraid I was going to cum right away.

I kept slowly pushing in wanting her to get used to my size, but Ashley had other ideas and pushed back on my cock until I was fully buried inside her.

"Fuck Mandy he feels so good," she screamed. "Fuck me Mr. Johnson. Fuck me please," she begged.

I started to slowly move my hips enjoying the feeling. It was incredibly sexy having this young woman bent over the bed still in her prom dress while I fucked her. I wanted it to last forever.

I started to quicken my thrusts and Ashley was thrusting back against me her moans getting louder and louder.

I moved my hand around and pressed my fingers against her clit and she screamed as an orgasm hit her hard and fast. I felt a flood of wetness around my cock and I couldn't hold back, and I came, my cum flooding her already very wet pussy.

I held myself there until her pussy muscles stopped clenching me so tightly, then I pulled out and backed away.

Mandy who had been quietly watching me fuck her sister, got back on her knees, her red dress pooling around her and put her face back into her sister's pussy licking my cum out of her.

The sight had my softening dick hard again in an instant.

"Oh Ash, he tastes so good," she said pulling her face out of her sister, our combined juices glistening on her face.

Ashely stood up, her skirt falling back down around her legs and pulled her sister back to her feet before kissing her and tasing us in her sisters' mouth.

"Oh, Mandy you're right it tastes so damn good. Just wait until you feel him inside you. It's like nothing we've ever had before." Her hands went to her sister's shoulders and pulled at the spaghetti straps of her dress pulling them down off her, sliding the dress down revealing a red strapless bra and as it continued down to reveal a matching red thong.

Ashley turned around so that Mandy could unzip her strapless dress. Soon both girls were wearing only their underwear and heels, and of course Ashely still had her tiara on.

I stood watching them not knowing what I should do since this was clearly their party. "I think it's time you get naked," Mandy said.

I didn't need to be told twice and I stripped my clothes off faster than ever before.

I was now naked in a hotel room with two of the hottest girls I'd ever seen. My hand instantly went to my still hard cock to stroke it while waiting for what they wanted next.

Ashley came forward and took my hand guiding me to the bed where she pushed me down on my back and told me to get in the center of it.

The girls didn't get on the bed with me like I thought, instead they told me to watch them as they undressed each other the rest of the way.

Mandy undid the strapless bra of her sisters and when she pulled it away, she put her hands on her sisters' bare breasts and pinched the already hard red nipples. Then she moved her hands sensuously down her sisters' body to slowly peel the thong down. Ashely stepped out of her heels and then repeated the same process on Mandy.

The looked a lot alike but they were not identical. Ashely was taller and curvier in the hips and ass than her sister. They both shared 'B' cup breasts, not huge but not too small either. Each had large nipples that I immediately wanted to suck.

The girls proceeded to get on the bed with me, one on each side. I wasn't sure what they had planned next, but it quickly became obvious. They both leaned forward and started licking my cock up and down on their side. Then Ashely took me in her mouth, while Mandy started licking and sucking my balls. I've never had two mouths on me at the same time before and it felt amazing. Ashely used her hand to put pressure at the base of my cock so that I wouldn't cum to fast. I was hoping I could cum multiple times that night.

Before I could cum though, they stopped, and Mandy straddled me while her sister helped guide me into her extremely wet pussy. It was just as heavenly as Ashley's, but this time Mandy was completely in control. As Mandy rode me up and down and grinding on me when I was fully in her, Ashley moved up the bed and straddled my head, lowering her pussy to my mouth. I instantly started licking and sucking her and before long I moved my hand up so I could suck her clit and finger her dripping hole.

The girls leaned forward while riding me and started kissing and touching each other's breasts.

They broke apart and started making similar moans and squeals and I could feel them cumming on my cock and face at the same time, I started to buck harder under Mandy knowing it would only be a minute before I came as well. One final thrust and I held myself tight to her still spasming pussy until I spent my second load in the second sister.

The girls both moved off me and laid one either side with their heads on each of my shoulders.

"Mr. Johnson that was unfucking believable," Ashley sighed as she snuggled against me.

"I think now that I've fucked you, you both can call me Trey."

Mandy giggled, "Trey, when are you going to be ready to do it again?"

"Well if you give me a little while I'll be ready again soon, I'm sure."

The girls moaned in unison and both started stroking my cock.

"We have all night," Ashley said kissing my shoulder, "And we plan to use all of it."

"Can I ask something?"

"I don't think anything is off the table since you've been inside both of us now," Mandy said quietly.

"Why me?"

"Why you? You're the hottest teacher in school and the youngest. We see the way you watch us because we are always watching you. But you're not gross about it. We've known you want to fuck us all year long but at the same time you still take the time to listen to us in class. You at least give off the impression that given a chance you wouldn't just fuck us and go. Not that if that's what you want to do, we'd be upset but at least that's the impression you give."

I had to think about that. I had wanted to fuck them all year but as I thought about it I realized that it wasn't just because they are gorgeous and fuckable but also because they were intelligent young women who didn't take their beauty for granted as their sole path in life. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that in a different set of circumstances, these are women I would gravitate to for dating.

"You're both smart young women, I've enjoyed having you in class because unlike some of your female peers you actually do the work and don't try to flirt your way to a better grade. I'll be honest though I've jacked off many nights to the thought of fucking each of you. It was never at the same time however."

Ashley laughed, "We tend to do everything together. We have wanted to get close to you since the first day of school. There is something so different about you."

"Well like you said I'm the youngest teacher in school," I started to realize that their hands were still stroking my dick and I was almost fully hard again.

Mandy leaned over me and crushed her mouth to mine, "It's more than that," she said. "There is something in your eyes, that made me fall in love with you the first time we talked."

I tried to speak but couldn't form any words as Ashley straddled me rubbing the tip of my cock along her wet slit.

"My turn to ride," she said with a wicked gleam in her eyes as she sank down until I was fully inside her. "Oh God yes!"

Mandy kissed me again her tongue dancing with mine until she broke the kiss and started kissing along my jaw and then down to my neck. She bit the sensitive area between my neck and shoulder before soothing it with her tongue. Mandy kissed down further, taking time to nip and suck each of my nipples and then down further, her tongue traced my abs down to the base of my cock where her sister's pussy met and grinded on me. I was dying to see what she would do next and I wasn't disappointed when she stuck out her tongue and lapped at her sister's clit on her down stroke.

"Fuck," I said as I watched Mandy continue moving up her sisters' body with her mouth doing the same as she did to me in reverse.

"You know," Ashely panted, "So far we've done all the work. You can touch us however you want. This is for your pleasure as much as ours."

With that sudden permission, I growled and flipped her onto her back so I could take control of the pace. I began to slam into her with hard animalistic thrusts. She screamed as she came from my pounding, but I didn't let up.

Mandy moved to straddle Ashley waving her pretty pussy above her sisters and I got what she wanted pretty quickly. I pulled out of Ashley who was still coming down from her orgasm and thrust just as hard into Mandy my left hand gripping her hip my right moving to alternate between the sisters breasts, pinching and pulling on their nipples.

Mandy was thrusting back into me as hard as I was into her. She leaned her head down to kiss her sister again and I knew that this time when I came it was going to be a while before I would be ready to go again.

"Oh," she moaned, "you feel so good. I'm so close."

I lifted one of her legs do deepen my thrusts and it didn't take long before she was screaming, her pussy clenching my cock which triggered my orgasm. I could feel her milking me and I never wanted it to stop it felt so good. When we finally came down from our orgasm highs, I tumbled over onto the bed next to Ashely and Mandy moved to my other side.

"I've never felt this good or this spent," I said.

"Mmmm," Ashely hummed as she snuggled into my side.

"The best ever," Mandy muttered doing the same as her sister.

I couldn't move because I'd never cum that hard three times in such a short time but also because the girls felt so good snuggled against me. I wasn't about to let go of them until I had to.

I didn't want to analyze what my feelings meant because I didn't want the thoughts in my head to ruin the best sex I had ever had, but also, I was just too tired and drifted off to sleep.

**

I woke up to the sounds of moaning a couple hours later. The girls were in a sixty-nine eating each other out.

I turned on my side to watch them writhe against each other faces and fingers buried between each other's legs.

"Fuck," I said which seemed to be my favorite word of the night. "I've always thought the two of you were hot, but I never would have thought kinky enough to fuck each other."

Ashely turned to me, "Does it bother you?"

"Not even a little," I said honestly. "I have never seen anything so hot in my life," my hand moved to my hardening dick so I could stroke myself while I watched them.

Ashely went back to eating her sister's pussy and I laid there watching and listening to the sexy moans and other noises they made as they pleasured each other. It wasn't too long after that they were both cumming at the same time. I removed my hand from my cock so that I wouldn't cum from the sounds, sights and smells the twins were making.

"Did someone enjoy the show?" Mandy asked as she moved to the other side of me again.

Ashley pushed me onto my back and kissed me again, the taste of her sister still on her lips. I moaned that I now knew what Mandy tasted like. Her taste was slightly sweeter than her sister, but both were delicious.

"Oh, don't worry," you'll get to taste both of us again before the night is over.

Then the girls started giving me the most incredible blow job of my life.

Mandy kissed the tip of my cock then licked down the right side while Ashley followed on the left.

Then Ashely started sucking on my balls taking each in her mouth alternately giving them equal attention.

Mandy licked back up my cock before tracing the tip with her tongue and taking me in her mouth as far as she could. I could feel her gag around it before pulling off and just sucking on the head. I moaned as she and Ashely met at the tip their tongues licking me and touching each other. They each put their hands around me and started jacking my cock while alternating licking and sucking on it. I was in heaven. I was the happiest bastard on the planet and the luckiest as well with these two girls giving me the blow job of my life.

Every time I was about to cum, they stopped. They edged me until I was begging them to let me cum.

Finally, they pumped me in unison letting my cum spray onto my stomach, then leaned forward to clean it all off of me.

The girls both kissed me hard as I lay there panting not believing I could cum so hard again after the other times.

"Now it's your turn to do us," Ashley said seductively.

I got on my knees at the foot of the bed while the girls rearranged themselves so that they were leaning up against the headboard side by side their legs spread wide.

I was happy to finally get the chance to taste all of them. I started by giving them each a kiss, then moving down kissing one on the neck than the other back and forth across the two of them I worked my way down. Taking extra time to suck and nibble at their nipples, loving the mewling sounds that they made. Mandy was not as loud as her sister but they both let their pleasure be known.

12