All Comments on 'Prom Night with Teacher'

by sexy_bbw_78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So absolutely red hot

Fabulous, what would I not give to suck and fuck these two sex crazed cunts, totally debauched and depraved wonderful. I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice, never get enough, the more I get the more I want. Fucking one while eating the other then change over, fucking and sucking till we pass out from the insane levels sex lust pleasure and exhaustion. Only to start over as soon as we recover. Cunt lapping sex crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK. More and more like this please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m not usually a fan of intentional pregnancy, but that story was so hot, I didn’t care! For a first, you killed it! Of course, now I’ll need more......

sabra16023sabra16023over 3 years ago
More

Great story. Hopefully you can find more chapters to the story. Thanks

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Good, problematic story

The Teacher is raping two girls. That’s problematic. Stupid Sex, where nobody discusses STDs or Birth Control before fucking is... redundantly Stupid.

That said. The sex was Hot, Loving, and kind. Kindness is underrated and super-sexy.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

If I could live one dream this would be the one , you get 5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story

Great story with a twist I didn’t see cumming at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

Please have a sequel to this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexy_bbw_78@sexy_bbw_78
The name says it all. I love sexy stories and am trying my hand at writing them.