Prom Night with Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving those luscious nipples the attention, they deserved I moved faster kissing and licking down their bodies. I couldn't wait to taste them. I buried my face in Mandy first and as that sweetness hit my tongue, I moaned licking and then sucked her clit until she squirmed. I moved and did the same to Ashely, only she started squirming the moment my tongue touched her slit.

Removing my mouth from Ashley, I looked at the girls rubbing my hands up each of their thighs until I reached their pussies. I used my middle fingers to circle their clits before lightly rubbing it up and down their wet slits.

They moaned in unison, leaning into each other to kiss, while I entered each of them with one finger. I alternated between sucking their clits while I added a second finger then a third. I wanted to make them cum at the same time. Both girls started raising their hips as I finger fucked them reaching across each other to play with each other's clits while I pumped my fingers in and out.

It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen, watching them touch each other while I fingered them and then their twin orgasms hitting them hard. I stilled my fingers but didn't remove them as their juices flooded my hands and their pussies held them tight.

I finally removed my fingers as the girls split apart leaving space between them for me. I settled in between them, placing my arms around their shoulders. They leaned their heads on each of my shoulders.

"You know you're ours, now right?" Ashely asked me.

"I am?"

"Yep," Mandy smiled. "We've wanted you since the first day we saw you and now hopefully we're both carrying your babies. We wanna be yours and you ours forever."

I paused for the first time acknowledging that we hadn't used any protection. The consequences were now fulling registering.

I looked from one beautiful woman to the other as they cuddled against me and realized that I was fully content and satisfied in a way I never had been before.

"My beautiful loves, I'm happy to be yours forever. And if you really want my babies, we will make sure you have them. But first I need some rest," I said as I slid down into the bed with my gorgeous twins by my side.


12