Prom Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel," Darnel spoke simply.

I did as I was told and was led forward on my hands and knees to lie next to the pretty girl. She was blonde and had a ball gag in her mouth. She had clearly had a long day of this torture, as she was half-asleep waiting bent over on the bed.

Behind them, I heard movement. A quick glance behind me revealed Mary putting on a large black dildo. Darnel was stroking his cock, greasing it with further lube. They lined up: Darnel behind me, Mary behind the girl, positioning their cocks. Darnel removed the plug, leaving me open and gaping for a moment, while I waited for my next cock.

"Wait." Darnel stopped addressing me directly: "Tell me who you are and what you want, sissy."

I paused for a moment, thinking. I gave him exactly what he wanted. "I'm your sissy, daddy. I want your big black cock in my ass so that you can fill me with your cum."

The girl beside me opened her eyes wide as she heard me speak. Still gagged, she looked back at my ass, pressed up against Darnel's cock and then back to my face.

At once, both of us felt it. My insides had to move to accommodate him, which seemed to mirror the reaction of the pretty girl beside me as she had the black cock dildo fill her pussy.

"Moan bitch!" Mary shouted. I couldn't tell which one of us she was referring to and so began to moan.

"Oh, daddy! Please daddy!"

Through her mouth gag the girl also started to moan. Darnel reached over and pulled the gag from her mouth, letting her voice be heard for the first time and in a very familiar voice I heard "Mommy, fuck my pussy mommy!"

I looked over desperately and tried to imagine the same girl without makeup, with brown hair instead of blonde, with glasses and dressed in anything other than like a hardcore porn star.

"Hannah?" I said, panicked as I stared at my sister, just as she was made to cum beside me.

12