Promise Not to Tell

Story Info
Brother and sister spice up a boring afternoon.
2.1k words
4.5
44.1k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those days when the sky had no color. It wasn't warm, it wasn't cold, and while it wasn't raining, it looked like it might at any moment. There weren't any kids playing outside so the quiet of the house pressed down even louder. Sam and Mike were in the living room, one sprawled across the floor with a game controller in their hands, and the other sitting awkwardly on the sofa, trying to make the most of the weak light tricking through the window as they read the same page for the fifth time.

"Ugh, could you stop doing that?"

"What?"

"Can't you play that game sitting up?"

"Why?"

"Samantha!"

Mike finally gave up on the book and threw it at Sam, who'd been laying across the floor with her knees in the air, the blue and white striped fabric of her underwear standing out against the tanned bronze of her thighs. It might have been Mike's inability to pull his gaze away from that strip of fabric that changed the trajectory of his throw, where he intended to toss the book over her head, it landed directly on that spot with a thud and a deep grunt from Sam.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry."

"What the fuck Mike!"

"I'm sorry."

"Ungh," Sam rolled over onto her knees and face, gripping herself between the legs with both hands while rocking back and forth. Pink fingernails flashed between folds of cotton as she clutched at her wounded crotch. Her toes dug into the carpet, and she moaned rubbing herself to ease the sting of the book. Her blonde hair fell over her face as she writhed on the floor, but he could hear her cursing him between whimpers and could only imagine the look on her face.

"I'm sorry!"

"Shut up!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Stop saying that!"

"But I am!"

Rolling onto her butt, she flashed ice-blue daggers at him and kept her hands over her wounded privates. She licked her lips when she played and her lips puckered into a shiny, pink "O" as her forehead lowered into a scowl.

"That hurt."

"I know."

"How do you know?"

"I just...it looked like it hurt."

"Why were you looking?"

"I...wasn't. I was reading."

"Is that why your dick is hard?"

Mike looked down and saw the fire-red tip of his cock pulsing just above the waistband of his sweatpants. The t-shirt and the sweatpants he wore were "athletic department" grey so his pink erection couldn't be explained away on the spot, especially not after Sam leaned in close to confirm for herself that was what she was seeing.

"You're disgusting."

"I'm not, it's your fault."

A sudden screech from the headset she'd been wearing pulled Sam's attention to the game screen just in time to see it erupt in flames before slowly going dark. Mike didn't play games himself, but even he knew what that meant.

"I'm sorry."

"I swear if you say that one more time."

"I'm,"

This time, another look silenced him before he said it. Sam turned around and grabbed the controller and turned off the game. The steady hum from the television which, aside from the murmur of gunfire and explosions from Sam's headset, had been the only sound in the house died down and the house was completely quiet except for Sam, breathing through her teeth and the whisper of cotton against her skin as Sam rubbed where Mike's book hit her.

"Is it okay," Mike finally asked.

"Does it look okay," Sam cooed, leaning back and spreading her legs to give Mike a good look.

"C'mon."

"C'mon yourself, you were looking."

Mike was, and he was still, the strip of fabric was a little more wrinkled and bunched than before she'd taken a paperback to the pussy, but she didn't appear to be injured except for...

"Hold on!"

"Hold on what?"

"You're bleeding!"

"I'm not!"

"But there's a wet spot."

At this, Sam covered herself with one hand, pink fingernails flashing daintily, and a smile slipped across her face. Her cheeks reddened and a blush ran down her neck.

"That's...not blood."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you want to see?"

Sam and Mike looked at one another, knowing that this was the edge of going too far. The flirting and joking since she'd been stood up at prom had kept her spirits even through graduation and their "study dates" kept them both focused on college. With his deep brown eyes looking into her pale blue ones, they each wordlessly asked the question one last time.

"I...I do."

Sam leaned back onto her elbows and, toes pointed in the air, hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, and slipped them over her hips before sliding them up her legs. A strip of pale flesh rimmed with wisps of golden fur peeked out from between her clenched thighs. Sam pulled her panties down to her ankles before kicking them in Mike's direction.

"So," she said, grabbing her thighs and spreading them while keeping her knees pressed together and her toes pointed skyward. The pale strip of flesh between her thighs opened revealing glistening pink skin. "Am I alright?"

Mike stared at Sam's pussy for several more moments before answering.

"Yeah, you're...you're alright down there."

"Uh-huh," she said, quickly sitting up and breaking his gaze. His disappointment at not being able to see her pussy anymore was apparent as Mike was the one pouting now. It was the outraged sneer of a toddler being reminded that they had to finish all their vegetables before getting ice cream. Sam leaned in close and, laying her head on his thigh, blew gently on the angry red tip of Mike's cock.

"What about you," she whispered as if she was talking to his dick and not him. "Are you alright...down here."

"Well," Mike said tugging his sweatpants down to expose the veiny thickness of his cock. "Am I?"

Sam giggled and gingerly lifted Mike's cock from his stomach to examine it. He grunted and pulled his sweatpants down a little more, allowing his balls to flop out onto his waistband. Sam ran her fingers up and down the length of his shaft, amazed at how big and hard it had gotten.

Mike's cock had blushed a bright pink. It was shiny in places as she turned it in her hands, the skin pulled so tight over the muscle that it gleamed in the weak shaft of dying light that poured in through the window.

Mike squirmed and twisted while Sam gripped and pulled at him, working his sweatpants down to his knees. Finally, he raised both hands in surrender.

"You, you gotta stop."

"Why, am I hurting you," Sam teased, gripping the base of his shaft with one hand while tracing a bulging vein with a gleaming pink fingernail.

"No, it...feels good."

"Real good?"

"Yeah."

"So why do you want me to stop?"

"I don't!"

"So don't stop," Sam asked, positioning herself onto her knees and bending over his waistband.

Mike could feel strands of her golden hair brushing his thighs and hot breath on the tip of his exposed cock. Maybe it was knowing what was coming next, or maybe it was because everything was hypersensitive, but he could feel the warmth and wetness of Sam's mouth before her lips closed around the head of his cock.

"Mm," Mike grunted again, this time arching his back as his hips bucked at the sudden sensation of Sam's mouth on his cock. The motion pushed the head of his dick almost to the back of her throat, gagging her. She made a gasping sound and fell back onto her ass, a thick trail of her spit running from his dick to her chin and slowly dripping gobs of it sliding down its shiny length.

"Damn, are you trying to strangle me?"

"You surprised me."

"You surprised me."

Sam rose to her feet and walked up to the edge of the sofa, her knees pressing Mike's knees together and forcing his cock to stick straight up. They stayed that way for a few moments, her standing over him, him sitting and looking up at her before she crawled onto the sofa and on top of him. Sam's tan thighs straddled his. In the black mirror of the silent television, the pale strip of flesh between her tanned thighs fanned out into a "V" shape over her ass which her bathing suit covered.

Mike could feel the heat of Sam's pussy tantalizingly close to the tip of his dick and tried to push upward into her, sliding his cock against her thigh twice and nearly up the crack of her ass before she gripped him just above his balls, holding him still, and lowered herself onto him. They both gasped as he slipped into her, neither saying a word as she tightened and twisted along his throbbing length. Mike was holding his breath, afraid that if he relaxed anything, even exhaled, the glorious moment would end. Sam's eyes were closed and, she didn't realize it, but she'd been humming as she eased Mike into her, trying not to moan or make any sound that would give away how amazing he felt.

"Oh fuck," Mike moaned.

"I know," Sam said.

Sam pushed down on Mike, grinding against him and pushing him as deep inside as he could go. The girth of his cock pushed against her walls, stretching her open. Every breath, every twitch sent shockwaves through both of their bodies, making it impossible to sit still. Sam rocked back and forth on his cock, squeezing the spit that she'd coated his cock with onto the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Ungh, slow down."

"I can't."

Sam's hips began moving faster, sawing back and forth, plunging Mike's cock deeper into her as her body stretched to accommodate him. He could feel cum rising in his balls and felt them tighten and gather at the base of his cock.

"You have to slow down."

The tip of his cock was on fire and for the first time since Sam straddled him, he could feel the heat of his own body more than hers.

"Oh, oh fuck, oh shit," Sam moaned, grinding against him so fast that the wet slurp of her pussy lips gripping and sliding over his cock could be heard over their moans and that of the sofa cushions. Her eyes flew open for a moment, but they weren't fixed on Mike or anything. Her gaze seemed to be fixed on a place somewhere in the ceiling as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her left eye was half-open and the lid on her right eye twitched and fluttered as she stared upward at nothing.

Sam's knees locked and her pussy squeezed Mike tighter than he thought possible. It was like he'd melted inside her and, if not for the boiling bullet of cum pressing against the head of his cock, he would have felt only her.

"I gotta. I'm gonna."

"Ahhh, fuck," Sam said as she stood up and pushed Mike out of her pussy with a loud, wet slurp. In the next instant, she was down on one knee with Mike's cock in her mouth. She began moving her head up and down, using her entire throat to coax the cum out of him, moaning softly with each motion as her orgasm made her pussy continue to spasm and twitch.

Finally, Mike grabbed the back of Sam's head and held her still as cum exploded from his cock. Sam swallowed twice just to keep from choking before sucking out the last few spurts. Once there was nothing left, Mike turned onto his side, pulling his cock out of Sam's mouth.

They lay there, panting for a few moments while the sweat cooled on their skin before Sam laid her head on her brother's stomach and murmured into his belly.

"You came in my mouth."

"I told you I was gonna."

"I know."

They lay there for a few minutes longer until the window was bathed in the yellow glare of headlights and the crunch of a car rolling over driveway gravel could be heard.

"Oh shit, it's mom and dad."

Sam took off into the darkness, her long legs, and pale, bare ass a flash of white up the stairs and down the hallway to her room. Mike took a moment to pick up his book and then, after noticing them near the game controller in the middle of the family room, his sister's underwear. As he followed her up the stairs and down the hall before turning to disappear into his room, he considered giving them back to her before sticking them in his pocket instead.

Maybe he'd give them back next time.