Promise Not to Tell Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike and Sam complicate things further.
3.2k words
4.66
8.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the top of the stairs, Mike and Sam looked down into the living room which was as bright as the middle of the day with their parent's car in the driveway. Mike smoothed his T-shirt over his sweatpants and the telltale bulge in the front. The panic seemed to have given his cock a second wind and it probed the waistband of his pants like it was curious as to what was going on.

Outside, a door opened and immediately closed. Mike and Sam remained at the top of the stairs, waiting for the car to shut off and the second door to slam, but instead shadows jumped crazily across the living room as the car pulled back out of the driveway and a pair of high heels stabbed their way up the wooden stairs.

Samantha realized first and dashed back into her room, aware that she was wearing a T-shirt and nothing else. Mike stepped back into the darkness a moment later as the front door opened, and Sam's mother stepped through the door. She did not even pause as she crossed the living room and came immediately up the stairs. Mike quietly retreated into the safety of his room, but stealth wasn't necessary.

Katherine was wearing her "little black dress", sunglasses, and her date night jewelry. When she walked past Mike's room, she passed right by him but never turned to look at him. At first, he assumed it was her sunglasses that hid him from her, but as she moved past, he heard a tiny sniffle and noticed an unusual shine in her eyes, one that he shouldn't have been able to notice.

Leaning into the hallway to watch her enter her bedroom, Mike noticed her move the sunglasses at the last minute to wipe her eyes. As soon as Katherine's bedroom door closed, there was a flash of yellow at the end of the hallway when Sam's blonde head popped out of her room. She crossed the hallway on tiptoe in four steps, her bare feet making no sound on the carpet, and pressed herself into the dark corner with Mike.

"What's up with Mom?"

"I don't know. It kinda looked..."

"Like she was crying?"

Mike nodded, hearing movement inside their parents' bedroom and expecting Katherine to burst into the hallway to catch them hiding in his room. Reminded of how close they came to getting caught, Mike glanced over at Sam and was relieved to see her wearing her big fluffy bathrobe. No amount of quick thinking would have been able to explain why she was hiding bottomless in his room in the dark.

"What do you think happened?"

"I guess the date didn't go well."

Light suddenly flooded the upstairs hallway, exposing Mike and Sam huddled in the doorway of his room, no longer hidden by shadow. Sam hid her face as soon as her mother stepped into the hall, but Mike just pressed himself harder against the wall. Katherine was still wearing sunglasses, but she'd tucked her dress into her jeans and put on tennis shoes.

Her jewelry was gone. Mike noticed because the lack of it made her harder to see in the dark and her hair wasn't as bright a blonde as her daughters. She passed them by again without a twitch in their direction and exited through the front door. After a few moments, her car grumbled to life and backed down the drive, bathing the interior of the house in harsh, bright light before leaving it in darkness and silence.

Sam pressed against Mike in the darkness, warm terrycloth rubbing against him. She placed one hand on his thigh and breathed into his ear.

"When do you think she'll come back?"

"I don't," Mike stopped, forgetting his answer when Sam slipped a hand into his pocket and gripped the shaft of his dick through the thin cotton.

"I was thinking," she breathed as she began stroking Mike's cock through his sweatpants, "that maybe we could finish."

"We did finish," he said, choking down a moan.

"No, you finished."

Sam gave a slightly harder tug, gripping more tightly, sliding her fist to the tip, but moving at a torturously slow pace. She then leaned in and kissed him on his collarbone. At this, Mike's knees knocked together, and he slumped into the corner. He turned; mouth open to meet hers when she pushed his face away.

"You sure you don't want me to brush my teeth first?"

Mike didn't care at that moment but knew better than to say so. He just nodded, holding his breath until Sam took her hand out of his pocket. She then padded out of his room while letting her bathrobe slip off her shoulders and down to the floor.

Moonlight lit her bare skin up like a marble statue. Her golden hair hung to the center of her back, shimmering. Her ass switched playfully as she walked to her room and turned on the bathroom light. Looking over her shoulder, she called out to the shadowy corner where he was still hiding.

"Aren't you coming?"

Sam's bathroom was small, not much bigger than a closet with the tub, the toilet, and the sink all within arm's reach of one another. There was a fuzzy pink rug in the middle of the bathroom and Sam knelt on it before turning to place her hands on Mike's thighs. She stroked through the front of his sweatpants with the palm of one hand and looked up at him with a smile.

"Not quitting, are you?"

She didn't wait for an answer but just tugged his pants down and slipped his cock in her mouth. She gently caressed his balls with one hand while turning on the bathtub faucet with the other. Mike leaned back against the sink, groaning as Samantha rolled the tip of her tongue in circles around the head of his cock, teasing the underside.

Sliding his cock out her mouth with a loud, wet pop, Sam looked up at Mike and asked, "You're not gonna cum are you?" Her stopping and starting were getting to Mike and he couldn't keep the annoyance out of his voice when he said "No" with a pout.

It was a fair question though; they weren't using a condom before and things did...escalate quickly.

"Maybe we should,"

"Stop?" Sam breathed in her bratty 'gimme' voice with a dismissive chuckle. "We're way past that."

"No, maybe we should get a condom."

"You don't need one, moms had me on the pill since my first period."

"I..." Mike trailed off. He was going to say he didn't know, but why would he? He thought he was leaving it at that, but Sam continued.

"She doesn't trust me. Never has even though I was a virgin until senior year."

"I'm sorry," Mike said.

Sam kept smiling at him, gently stroking his cock with that bratty smirk of hers. The annoyance he felt when she made that face and used what he called her 'gimme' voice faded away as she placed the head of his cock in her mouth and softly wrapped her lips around it. The heat of her breath and her tongue wiped any thoughts about his stepmother out of his head. He groaned, arching his back slightly as Sam's tongue probed and searched the length of his cock.

"Umm mhm," Sam said sliding Mike's cock out of her mouth, glistening with saliva.

"You come too quick."

"That's not fair."

"I swallowed your cum," Sam said, rising to her feet and turning off the bathwater. "I get to decide what's fair."

Mike didn't have an answer to that and instead looked at Sam's ass as she grabbed a bar of soap and tossed it in the tub where it sank to the bottom. When she got in and went after it, she pulled her hair up into a ponytail and, placing the swirl of hair on top of her head, turned to Mike and told him to get out.

"What?"

"You need to get out of those clothes. I can't have you leaving anything in here."

Mike was about to complain, not wanting to leave the heat of the bathroom or the incredible view, but just made a face instead. This was a glimpse into the mind that had been avoiding getting into trouble for as long as he'd known her and right now, he was extremely receptive to the way that mind worked. As he shifted his weight off the sink to leave and go to his room.

"No peeking. I need to wash in some places and it's not going to be sexy."

Called out, because he wanted to keep watching, Mike turned and trudged to his room, taking off his t-shirt as he left. The sound of splashing water and a faint giggle was muted by the door being gently pushed closed. As he pulled down his sweats, he removed the small wad of fabric in one pocket and pressed it to his nose, taking a deep breath and inhaling the sweet, sweaty smell of Samantha's pussy.

As his cock slowly softened, Mike felt like it was angry with him for teasing it. There was a dull ache as his erection went away that felt less like pain and more like regret. Tossing his sweats onto his bed, and Sam's panties on top of those, Mike turned to the doorway and gave a startled shout.

Samantha stood in the doorway, the water dripping down her naked body shining blue against her pale skin in the moonlight streaming in through Mike's windows. Mike's breath caught in his throat seeing her completely naked. She strode to him in two steps and pressed her mouth against his and her hand against his stiffening cock. The heat from her wet skin soaked into him and Mike pulled her onto his bed and as he inhaled her through their kiss. Murmuring instructions to him while trying not to break the kiss, Sam giggled and rolled onto her back.

"Mmmh, nope. You're going to do all the work this time."

Sam lifted herself onto her elbows and positioned herself against the pillows on Mike's bed. Without breaking eye contact with him, she moved to the center of the bed and playfully opened her legs.

Mike's cock was painfully hard by this point, but he wanted to wipe that bratty smirk off Sam's face. Grabbing the backs of both of her knees and pushing her thighs against her stomach, he buried his face in her pussy and licked her lips apart with a single, probing stroke.

"Unnh, fuck."

Circling his tongue, Mike pushed Sam's pussy lips apart until a thick white syrup began to ooze from inside her quivering pink folds. Digging his tongue deeper into her softening flesh, he lapped up gooey strings of the stuff and loudly slurped it off them.

"Uuunh, what are you doing?"

Sam's voice quivered at barely above a whisper, her toes curled into tight little fists at the ends of her tiny feet, and her asshole puckered so tightly with each stroke of his tongue that it sounded like it was blowing kisses at him. She seemed to melt under him, shrinking and pressing deeper into the mattress despite Mike not pushing down on her with anything other than his tongue. Her hips twitched and wiggled, trying to move her throbbing pussy out from under him.

Wet, sticky juices were pouring out of Samantha's pussy, coating her asshole and pooling under the small of her back. Her back spasmed, pushing weakly against Mike and exposing more of her to him. Mike sucked gently on her clit between strokes of his tongue, not letting up on her and swallowing her juices in noisy gulps when he needed to take a breath. Sam's stomach began to quiver and, as her abdominal muscles began to press against her skin, Mike gripped her thighs and pushed his tongue inside of her as far as it would go, licking her walls and sucking her pussy from the inside as her orgasm hit.

Sam pressed the palms of both hands against the top of Mike's head as her low groan increased in pitch and volume until it was a whiny scream. Her pussy began to flex and twitch. Mike thought that it looked like it was about to sneeze when it suddenly snapped shut and a glob of Sam's juice splashed on his cheek. It was like being spit on.

"Unnnnnh," Sam groaned. She kicked away from Mike and pressed herself into a corner of the bed near the headboard, writhing and holding herself. Leaning to one side with her back to Mike, pussy juice poured out of her, coating her thighs and a single ass cheek.

"Wha...what the fuck?"

Mike stood over Sam, wiping her off of his face and grinning at the fact that he'd wiped the grin off of hers. Now she looked at him with a seductive mix of fear and desire.

"You said you wanted payback for making me cum in your mouth."

"So, you made me cum in yours?"

Mike didn't point out that she came all over his face, in his mouth, and a little up his nose, but gave a little smile, his version of her bratty little smirk. Sam hugged her knees to her chest and, taking a corner of Mike's bed sheet, began to cover herself with it.

"What are you doing?"

"I need a break after that."

"Uhn uh," Mike said, reaching under the sheets to grip a slender ankle and pulling Sam out from under the covers. "You've got one and I've got one."

"So, we're even then," Sam said, scrambling for the sheets and trying to cover herself with them.

"Nope," Mike said. "Now we need a tiebreaker."

"What! No, that's not how this works....aha"

Nose-down in Samantha's pussy, Mike was focused on holding her still long enough to keep his lips wrapped around her clit. Now, each breath flooded his nose with the smell of her cum and his cock was so hard he could feel his heartbeat in the tip. When he grabbed her thighs and put her knees to her chest and pushed his cock inside her, she was so wet, he pressed his balls against her asshole in a single stroke.

"Hhhaaaaaagh," Sam screamed. Her orgasm surprised them both, but Mike recognized it and remained still, his cock pressing against the bottom of Sam's pussy while it clamped down on him and squeezed. Gritting her teeth and shutting her eyes so tightly shut that a tear rolled out of a corner and disappeared behind her ear, Sam's orgasm ripped through her like a slow-motion explosion. Her stomach flexed and tightened until the head of Mike's dick was visible as a lump just under her belly button.

"Guuuhhhn...it's so deeeep," Sam wailed. Struggling to catch her breath, she squirmed on the end of Mike's cock until her hips were squarely underneath her and she was able to wrap her legs around his hips. Positioned over her, Mike began sliding his cock in and out of her. With each stroke, she tightened around him and hooked her ankles behind his back, holding him inside of her.

"Huh...huuunh," Sam sucked air in deep, loud gulps as Mike pushed further and further inside of her. Mike suppressed a groan and clenched his teeth as he fucked Sam. She felt amazing and seemed to be getting wetter and wetter with each thrust. Her pussy slurped his cock with each stroke and Mike could feel her juices coating his cock, balls and streaming down his thighs.

"Can't...stop.... cumming," Sam sighed as her back twitched and pushed her head underneath one of his pillows. When Mike grabbed the pillow and tossed it across the room, he could see Sam's eyes rolled in the back of her head. Her pussy gripped his cock and began pulsing around it as her orgasms began chasing one another, each twisting its way through her just as the waves of the one before it fade. There was a puddle underneath them both and Mike could hear Sam's toes cracking as she tried to regain control. Beads of sweat popped out all over her forehead, the only part of her body not already damp, and her eyes focused on nothing, going back and forth from staring past Mike to staring through him.

"Uhhn...fuuuuuck," Sam shuddered. Biting her bottom lip, she lifted her legs until her heels were hooked over Mike's shoulders. Her cum was sloshing out of her with each stroke, splashing all over them. Mike's cock was angled down into her, and he could feel her entire body tightening around him.

"Hnnnhg...okay, you win," Sam whispered, on the brink of another orgasm. Mike only grunted in response, his whole body tight with the effort of holding back his cum. He was quivering from the tips of his toes to the tip of his dick, and he didn't so much as take a deep breath for fear of losing control.

"Mikemikemikemikemikemikeokayokayokayeeeeeeeeee," Sam shrieked and twisted her hips around his dick, her stomach tightening and pumping under him as the strongest of her orgasm took the both of them over.

"Ungh, shiiit," Mike said as a white-hot load of cum fired out of him and deep into Samantha's pussy. She shivered and squealed when the first load hit, but then her pussy tightened and started sucking the rest out of him.

"Fuuuuuuck," Mike said, screwing his hips around in circles to control Samantha's squirming. Samantha gripped the back of his head, pulled his mouth to the tip of her nose, and through gritted teeth commanded "don't pull out."

Mike never intended to, but hearing this, he gripped her slender hips and gouged her pussy with his dick, squeezing out every drop of cum and wiping the last few on the walls of her pussy. Sam giggled and gurgled through every spurt and spasm until he collapsed against her warm, perfect breasts. After a few minutes, he rolled over onto his back and his cock slipped out of her with a wet slurp. Sam laughed and a thick, runny glob of their cum bubbled out from between her swollen lips.

"Oh my god, that sounds so gross."

"Yeah, it does," Mike agreed.

"C'mon," she said, leaning against him. "You're supposed to make me feel better."

"Didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did."

They sat like that for a while, her listening to his heartbeat and him smelling her hair. It was wordless and beautiful for a moment, with the two of them simply enjoying being with each other. The fairy tale abruptly ended when they heard the familiar sound of tires on the gravel outside the house followed by the slam of a single car door and heavy footsteps on the porch.

Sam leapt from the bed and lunged for the door, but before she crossed the threshold, the hallway outside Mike's bedroom was flooded with golden light from the front door.

"You kids awake?"

Still beautiful, completely naked, and silhouetted by the golden light outside the door, Sam turned to Mike and mouthed a single word.

Mom.