All Comments on 'Promise Not to Tell'

by UncleJunior

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and sweet.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please, he gotta cum in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Expand this but don't get it wrong with lots of pathetic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Short and to the point. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

Not a lot of character development but that could be a positive if this is the beginning of a series involving this sibling pair. Lots of room for growth, both in the characters and the back story.

Nice first effort.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

There wasn't much here, and what was here was like the dried-up exoskeleton of a spider that died in the fall and isn't swept up until spring - dry and lifeless.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 1 year ago

A nice interlude in an otherwise boring afternoon. It seemed like it was probably a regular occurrence.

That's a solid story for a first submission. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nicely done.

DefluerDefluerover 1 year ago

Short and sweet, nothing wrong with that.

Feel free to ignore me and my one "Complaint" (Which really didn't diminish from the story.) but it was a little bit *Porny* that the sister went from kinda dainty and inexperienced seeming, to full on deepthroat. Maybe that'll be explained, more likely it doesn't need to be.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 1 year ago

Short, sweet and sexy. Well written without a lot of the usual superfluous nonsense. Great first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Nice, short and sweet, I hope there will be a chapter 2, they've got a lot of exploring left to do.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Terrific story, really hot! You write really well. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Very very good. Your writing is excellent. Unless I missed it the story never actually calls them blood siblings, so lots of options for further chapters. Well done.

elizalooelizalooover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this - 5* for a great first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe a nice dusting of sexy hair for Mike's hard muscular chest? Up the ante here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous