All Comments on 'Promises Made and Promises Kept Pt. 03'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

It is up to the point. A small world in your stories though, it seems they all cross paths in life. You’ve kept your promise so far. It was rising until the top and shining brightly. Lovely characters and what are you going to do with Alex? Thank you for your writing and keep safe

evrtxnevrtxnover 3 years ago

What a wonderful tale. I can't wait to see where the relationship between Virginia and Judy leads us to. Your excellent telling of the interaction between all of the characters only makes me impatient to read the next chapter!

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Top tier

Let's hope things become more settled now for Virginia. It seems that throughout her life fate steps in to spoil things for her. She thoroughly deserves some lasting rather than fleeting happiness. She has a wonderful family to support her---perhaps now with Judy and her girls she can expand it. You're definitely in my top tier of writers on this site, Candy, that is those whose stories I'm likely to read over again. Thank you for enjoyable entertainment.

BellatrixLoverBellatrixLoverover 3 years ago

I absolutely love the way that you write and how you develop your characters and their relationships. I am slightly heartbroken that Virginia may end up with Judy instead of Alex, I really got the feeling that they were soulmates. I truly hope that Virginia, Just, and Alex will all lead you to their happy endings. Thank you for being such a great writer!

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Absolutely Amazing!!

One of the best chapters I have recently read & am exquisitely pleased with Virginia's / Judy's progress in solidifying their "Loving Relationship"!! This was a "quite tender chapter" as the 2-ladies teased, touched and smiled their way into each others heart. Additionally, Amy-Emily-Mark-Matthew's excitement for their Moms at the 2-dinner dates were just so delightful and heartwarming.

Definitely A 5*-Star Read & Now Breathlessly Awaiting PT. 04🎉!!!!!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Lovely written

But don't forget please to add Alex to those two brilliant characters she would be the topping .... Just as reminder ..... ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN3. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body was...