Promises Made and Promises Kept Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms went around Judy's neck as my legs went around her waist. I started rolling my hips, grinding my pussy against Judy's pussy, making us both moan. Judy arched her back and started rubbing against me, doubling our friction. My panties were getting soaked, as were Judy's, while we continued our effort to reach our peak. Our moans got louder and louder as we both gasped hard, trying to get oxygen in our lungs.

Our eyes locked as we both approached the point of no return. Our grinding became frenetic and started becoming ragged as we both pushed the other over the edge. I felt my thighs and core start spasming as I screamed, "Oh, God!" over and over. Judy joined me in crying, "Oh, God!" over and over as her body started spasming, and she collapsed on top of me as we both came undone.

As I lay there with Judy on top of me, my spasming continued, and I could feel Judy spasming on top of me. Her weight on my chest made it hard to breathe, so I rolled us over on our sides, allowing both of us to recover. A feeling of peace spread through me as I enjoyed the post-coital glow of my orgasm. My heart was singing, and I raised a quick prayer to God, thanking Him for giving Judy to me.

Our eyes locked as we lay there, and I could see the love Judy had for me in her eyes. I hope she can see the love I felt for her in my eyes. Our chests heaved as we slowly got ourselves back under control.

We finally let go of each other and rolled onto our backs. My panties were soaking wet, so I sat up so I could take them off. Judy followed suit, and we were both finally naked. My eyes went to Judy's pussy, and I saw it was neatly trimmed and waxed like mine. Our eyes met again, and I leaned over and kissed her. When our lips met, our mouths opened wide, and our tongues battled for supremacy.

I pushed Judy down and climbed onto her core as our kiss continued. I broke the kiss, gasping before kissing, licking, and nipping my way down her jaw to her left ear. I then worked my way down her neck, and whenever I found a spot that Judy reacted to, I laved attention to it, making Judy quiver and moan. I worked my way around to her right ear before moving down onto her throat and clavicle. I found a particularly sensitive spot on her right shoulder that made her writhe and moan.

Judy's hands continually ran up and down my back, cupping my ass and squeezing it before moving up to cup my head. Whenever I found a sensitive spot, she would press my head into it. I worked my way down her chest and around and under her breasts. I denied myself the pleasure of sucking and nibbling on her nipples until I had explored every square inch of her breasts.

Finally, my lips found her right nipple and nuzzled it lightly, making Judy arch her back and moan as her hands flew to the back of my head to press my mouth into her breast, which I was happy to do. I flicked her hard nipple with my tongue, eliciting a gasp. I gently took her nipple between my teeth and bit down on it, trying to judge how much she could take before the pain overwhelmed her. I then pulled my head back, letting her nipple scrap out from between my teeth. When her nipple snapped back into place, Judy gasped, "Oh, God, Virginia!" arching her back so violently I almost fell off. She pushed my head back down, apparently enjoying what I was doing. I spent another little while on her right nipple, enjoying the feel of her hard nipple in my mouth. Eventually, I worked my way over to her left nipple and treated it similarly.

When I was done with her breasts, I moved down over her ribs and onto her core. I loved feeling the ripple of her abs as I found the spots that drove Judy wild. I made it to her perfect divot and plundered it with my tongue, making Judy writhe and moan. I worked my way down to the creases where her legs met her trunk. I nuzzled, licked, and nipped my way down one crease. I paid particular attention to the very faint stretch marks I found, proof she had given life to two beautiful girls. I then worked my way back up the other crease.

When I worked my way down to her pussy, I marveled at its beauty, her blood-engorged lips. I remarked, "God, Judy, your pussy is so beautiful!" I took a deep breath and inhaled her aroma. I closed my eyes as I reacted to her smell as my heart clenched from my reaction. I opened my eyes and started kissing, licking, and nipping my way around the outsides of her lips and onto her inner thighs. Judy moaned and gasped, "Oh, God, Virginia," as I focused on her slit, nuzzling between her lips. I extended my tongue and worked it between her lips, making Judy jerk her hips.

Judy's hands went behind my head and pushed my face into her pussy. I didn't mind because I wanted to get as deep into her pussy as I could. I tasted Judy, and her sweet ambrosia tasted so fantastic I knew I could spend the rest of my life tasting it. I started humming from appreciation as I went to work. My tongue moved to the entrance to her hole. I plied my tongue all around her hole before plunging my tongue into her hole. Judy gasped, "Oh, God, Virginia," again and thrust her hips forward, causing my nose to hit her clit, making her jerk back in reaction and moan, "Oh, God!"

I locked eyes with Judy as she held her head up, watching me worship her pussy. I continued thrusting my tongue in and out of her hole, swirling it around to make sure I stimulated every nerve in the walls of her vagina. I could feel Judy's thighs trembling as I brought her closer and closer to the edge. Judy threw her head back and gasped, "Oh, God, Virginia! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I had no intention to stop, so I had no problem meeting Judy's demand. I could see her clit was starting to poke its head out of its sheath, and I was amazed at how engorged it was. I knew I was going to love sucking on it when the time was right. Judy brought her head back up and locked eyes with me again, her eyes totally black and lidded with lust as I took her right up to the edge. I held her there for as long as I could. I then quickly moved my mouth up and sucked her clit into my mouth.

As soon as my lips grabbed onto her clit, she threw her head back and screamed, "Oh, God!" as she flew over the edge. Her entire body spasmed and writhed as her orgasm took hold of her and shook her to her core. I didn't let up and licked, sucked, and chewed her clit, making her scream over and over as I kept her crashing into orgasm after orgasm. She tried to clamp her legs together, crushing my head and trying to pull my head away from her pussy at the same time.

Before her clit got too sensitive to touch, I let go and went back to lapping up the copious juices she was ejaculating while she continued to orgasm. While doing so, I could see her clit pulsing, practically vibrating. Her juices were delicious, and I wanted more. I kept up my tonguing until she started going limp. Her thighs relaxed, and her hands slid off of my hand as she was totally blissed from her orgasm.

I crawled out from between her legs and lay down beside her, watching her chest rising and falling as she gasped for air. Her nipples were so hard and long, standing tall on top of her breasts. Her eyes were closed, and her body was totally limp. Her head lolled to the side, indicating she had lost consciousness. "Extra point," I thought to myself as I lay there waiting for Judy to revive.

I reached over with my left hand and lightly stroked Judy's cheek with my fingertips. I thought, "I could so spend the rest of my life with her." I thought back to all of the women I have loved. Sam was my first love. Although it ended after graduation, I'll always think fondly of her. Then there was Alex. I will always love her but being together was just never meant to be. Then there was Bonnie. "Oh, Bonnie," I thought, "One day, we'll be together again." Then I fell in love with Megan, but again, it was never meant to be. And now, there's Judy. I was totally confident Judy would be the last woman I loved.

I continued to softly stroke Judy's cheek until she stirred. She opened her eyes, and I saw the love she had for me in them and softly said, "I love you, Judy."

Judy rolled over on her side, facing me, and reached over and stroked my cheek with her fingers as she said, "I love you, too, Virginia."

My heart nearly burst out of my chest upon hearing those words, and I teared up. I noticed Judy was teary-eyed also. We stayed like that for a while, as we both considered the enormity of our declarations of love. Finally, we both moved in, and our lips met once again. As great as the kisses had been up to this point, this one topped them all, knowing we loved each other. We spent the next few hours taking turns pleasuring each other to multiple orgasms. We tried different positions and techniques, learning what each other liked and worked best. Finally, when we could do no more, I crawled up to her, and we spooned as we fell asleep.

When I woke from an enjoyable dream involving Bonnie being happy for me, I was spooned up against Judy. Her arm was over my ribs, and her hand lightly cupped my breast. I sighed and reached up and covered her hand with mine, pressing her hand tighter on my breast. I wiggled my ass back into her hips.

I heard a sleepy, "Good morning, Virginia," as Judy's hand tightened on my breast, making my breath catch.

I spun around, facing Judy, my arms going around her, as I said, "Good morning, Judy."

We kissed, our lips gently nuzzling, as we just enjoyed the feel of being in each other's arms. As I lay there, recalling my dream of Bonnie, I suddenly flashed back to two Decembers ago when Matthew, Mark, and I were at Jack's. There, I noticed a woman with two girls and how we had locked eyes.

I remembered how I had thought that woman might have been Judy. I asked, "This may sound like it's coming out of left field, but were you, Amy, and Emily at Jack's Salad Bar and Grill in December, a couple of weeks before Christmas in 1993?"

Judy looked thoughtful for a moment, and then I saw a look of amazement come over her face as she answered, "Yes, we were. And you and the boys were there, too. I remember that you had the most incredible sapphire blue eyes, and I felt something that I hadn't really felt since college."

"I felt it, too," I said, locking eyes with Judy once again. "When our gazes locked, it felt like an electric shock going through my body."

With that, I leaned in and kissed Judy, our mouths opening simultaneously as our tongues lashed at each other. I started thinking how easily I could get used to waking up in the morning in this woman's arms. I got lost in the kiss, and the world went away while I enjoyed kissing Judy's beautiful mouth. We eventually ended up bringing each other to orgasm before nature's call drove us out of bed.

We went into the bathroom, and Judy went to turn on the shower while I squatted over the toilet bowl to pee. I couldn't help but notice Judy watching me, her eyes focused on my pussy as I peed. I widened my stance and grinned at Judy as her eyes widened, and I saw her nipples standing up. "So," I said, as I finished and grabbed a square of toilet paper to wipe myself, "you like to watch women pee?"

Judy furiously blushed as she met my gaze and saw my wide grin. She said, "Y ... yes, I do. I hope you don't mind?"

I walked up to her and put my arms around her. I kissed her hard before answering, "I don't mind at all. In fact, it kind of turns me on to watch you enjoying me pee. I'll pee for you whenever you want," I finished.

Judy went to take her turn peeing and looked up to me as she squatted over the bowl and asked, "Do you want to watch me pee?"

By now, the shower was ready, so I answered, "It's really not my thing." I turned and hopped into the shower while Judy finished peeing. I didn't close the shower door because I kept an eye on Judy to ensure she didn't take my dismissal the wrong way. Apparently, Judy wasn't put off by my rejection. She finished and wiped herself before joining me in the shower.

We spent a delightful time in the shower, ensuring every square inch of our bodies was clean before the hot water ran out. We dried each other off, our hair wrapped in our towels, taking some time to air dry while we kissed. Finally, we wore robes downstairs so we could grab some breakfast.

As Judy bustled around preparing food, I grabbed a couple of glasses and poured some orange juice for us. Thinking back to finding out about Judy going to Jack's, I wondered if she might have met Bonnie when she worked there. So, as I waited for the food to be ready, I asked, "How did you find out about Jack's, and when did you start going there?"

Judy momentarily stopped as she thought about it and answered, "I think it was sometime in 1990 when my friend Megan took me there for lunch one day."

"So she never met Bonnie then," I thought. Then a light went off in my head as I realized she had a friend named Megan, which meant she might have worked at Raytheon as Megan McNeil had. "What are the odds?" I thought.

"Would that, by any chance, be Megan McNeil?" I asked as my heart went to my throat.

Judy stopped dead when I said that name. She turned to me and asked, "Why, yes, it is! How do you know her?"

"You better sit down. This may take a while," I said as I prepared myself to tell Judy about my relationship with Megan.