All Comments on 'Promises Made and Promises Kept Pt. 04'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
evrtxnevrtxnover 3 years ago
Aaarrgghh

Oh, I can't wait to hear the rest of this story. Shame on you for leaving us in suspense! :-)

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Royal Flush

At last the cards seem to be falling right for Virginia and all being well she deserves to be dealt a royal flush. Let's hope there are no wild jokers in the pack. At my age the years just seem to zoom by and I found it hard to believe that the non-fiction current affairs you mentioned in the story were so long ago---they just seem to have been within the past several years.Looking forward to the finale of this great series, Candy.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Great chapter as always. Written in the first person it seems a diary for both. It’s good that it finally looks they are going to be happy. I wonder what will happen with Alex. Thank you for your writing and take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

sham on me for taking so long to read be well keep writing a fan shayne

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Loved This Part!!

It appears that Virginia & Judy have found true love for a 2nd time, which is awesome with each being previously widowed. Their historical involvement with both Alex / Megan was quite unique; as well as this story exhibiting other interesting bits of a shared background.

I felt 100% certain that Virginia would again meet the beautiful lady with the 2-girls, which she had previously observed while dining with Mathew / Mark. I also thought it more than incidental that both Bonnie's (Virginia's) sons were namesakes of 2-Biblical New Testament Gospel Authors.

Promises Made & Promises Kept has been just a "wonderful read🎉" and especially joyful for our being a partner in Virginia's life story.

Definitely 5*-STARs, As Were The 3-Previous Parts!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your writing is so wonderfully engaging I shall wait with bated breath for the the next part and all the others connected to this continuity. I pray to the goddesses and gods above to send you a muse to expedite your process. I love your work and am very grateful you have gifted us with it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Absolutely stunning

What a beautiful extraordinary talent to write such poetry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN3. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body was...